Northern Nights & Hopewell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The message board for the Northern Nights & Hopewell RPGs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kari taken by Vidar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Admin

Kari taken by Vidar Empty
PostSubject: Kari taken by Vidar   Kari taken by Vidar I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 3:19 pm

☆ (10/30/16 : 14:12:58)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
She's a wild child with a rebel soul
a whole lot of gypsy wild style
She can't be tied down but for a while
Human : Witch - Party Animal - Wildchild
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
TAVERN
Is visiting a local tavern in Lapland and
says to || Heathen | Hedonist ||:
:Kari had gotten permission from her Uncle to go shopping in town, knowing that her heat wasn’️t meant to start for another week yet. She had promised to take her phone and if anything happened to call him right away. So... sometime after arriving in town she had begun to feel a little odd... like something wasn’️t quite right but she had brushed it off, deciding that she needed to let loose and party some. She had called Thor and let him know that she was going to party a little and that she would be careful... and that she wouldn’️t do anything stupid...

So here we are... in a Tavern and Kari is going into heat. She had been eyeing up some of the men at the bar already very shamelessly so.

☆ (10/30/16 : 14:24:20)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen
- Strong Alpha Arctic Wolf | Bloody Winter Pack -
-| Northern Nights- ReVo |-
| I Am Virgin | I’️m A Whore | Giving Nothing | The Taker | The Maker Of War |
| I’️ll Smash Your Face In | But With A Smile | All Together You’️ll Never Be Stronger Than Me |

LAPLAND
TAVERN
says to --||w i l d c h i l d...:
:Vidar was there of course, doing what he usually did, shopping for pretty little tourists. He’️d seen her, he’️d have had to be blind not to, not with the way she smelled, the scents coming off of her strangely intoxicating, and as he drew closer, something else more familiar…the scents of some of the Frozen Moon wolves lingered on her. Intrigued, he’️d moved closer and struck up a conversation, glad he’️d had the wisdom to wear those tinted glasses again, as Thor may have likely warned her to be on the lookout for a tall man with strangely bright teal blue eyes. “You seem too be new, I haven’️t seen you in here before…” He’️d of course spoken in perfect if heavily accented English, a language almost everyone understood, though he was actually Norwegian obviously by the way he spoke and not a Finn.

☆ (10/30/16 : 14:28:42)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
TAVERN
:“Oh yeah, I’️m kinda new around these parts... came to visit some family that live out here” that wasn’️t a lie so he would have no reason to disbelieve her. She too spoke in heavily accented English and so he would know she too was a Norwegian like he was “so... what’️s a guy like you hanging around a place like this? Not got some woman to keep warm?” she asked with a soft friendly tease to her voice.

☆ (10/30/16 : 14:36:54)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen
| I’️ll Smash Your Face In | But With A Smile | All Together You’️ll Never Be Stronger Than Me |

LAPLAND
TAVERN
:“No I don’️t have someone, I am staying with my brother’️s wife, to help her since he passed away some time ago.” Vidar answered, also quite truthfully, being a wolf, he’️d not considered telling a lie, since they didn’️t really work around other wolves. Vidar was usually for the most part honest, even if he was rather often guilty at telling only part of the truth, and leaving out the parts that were inconvenient. Once he’️d heard her accent however, he’️d switched to speaking Norwegian, more than obvious that he was a native speaker of the language.

☆ (10/30/16 : 14:48:47)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
TAVERN
:“Aww well aren’️t you just the sweetest?” she smiled, the pheromones radiating off her were getting quite strong by this point, her mind starting to get lost to the ‘heat’️ “excuse me for being so forward but...” she had switched to Norwegian too “maybe I can keep you warm...” she had shuffled a little closer now.

☆ (10/30/16 : 15:13:09)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen

LAPLAND
TAVERN
:When she’️d stepped closer, and he’️d heard what she said, Vidar couldn’️t help but smile a rather warped smile, though inwardly only he knew the reason. It was Thor’️s scent the girl carried the strongest. It wasn’️t often he came across a girl so flirtatious, let alone that direct, and the fact that she obviously had no idea who it was she was dealing with made her all the more appealing. Obviously she meant something to Thor or someone else at Frozen Moon…..and as a target that made her plenty good enough for him. “I could use some warming up…if you could.” Vidar told her, trying to turn on the charm. He could be charming, when he wanted to be. Once he had her out of there and alone however…well he’️d make no promises of good behavior.

☆ (10/30/16 : 15:25:14)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
TAVERN
:Kari giggled softly “how could I say no to such an attractive man?” she reached a hand to gently touch his arm “quite a muscular attractive man at that...” she pretty much purred those words out as her hand trailed to his chest to trace the outline of the muscles there.

☆ (11/23/16 : 16:58:35)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen

LAPLAND
TAVERN
says to -||w i l d c h i l d....:
:“Well I can imagine we need a little more privacy for that sort of warming up than here. Unless you’️ve got a room here, I may just have a good place in mind for that sort of thing. It’️s a bit of a drive but it’️s private.” Vidar told her, not making any bones about exactly what he had in mind for the two of them. If she was willing that didn’️t make it boring. He thought it possibly would be nice to get it on with someone he didn’️t have to tie up for more than fun for a change. “Let’️s get outta here..”

☆ (11/23/16 : 16:59:50) .Eve. : have a wolfie Im bringing here but i dont know what to name her

☆ (11/23/16 : 17:00:50) .Eve. : just made the av..im soooooo at a loss

☆ (11/23/16 : 17:05:12)
-||w i l d c h i l d....
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
TAVERN
:Now see.... Normally Kari wouldn’️t be so eager to hop into bed with a stranger but... those damned pheromones were totally in control right now and it was likely that she wouldn’️t remember a damned thing after. When he mentioned somewhere more private and that he knew of a place she would smile softly “Okay... let’️s get out of here” she agreed, looking him over one last time before sliding her hand into his so they could get the hell out of there and have some fun.

☆ (11/23/16 : 17:15:41)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
Is in a personal vehicle somewhere in Lapland and
:Normally Vidar wouldn’️t have bothered driving into town, unless he was out looking for ladies so to speak, so for the moment, he had the older pickup the belonged to Astrid that they usually drove into town for supplies with him. The thing was a boat, but it was full size and had one of those old leather bench seats and a full bed, and still ran perfect. He could still at least feign being a gentleman, so he’️d opened the door for Kari, and used the key to lock it, seeing as he’️d taken the little lock button out on the door on the inside, so it couldn’️t be opened once he’️d shut and locked the door, and made his way around to the driver’️s seat to climb in and get the truck warmed up, before he turned the heater on to make sure it would be nice and warm for the drive back, before he put the truck into gear, and backed out of the space. “You sure you’️re warm enough? Why don’️t you slide on over here?”

☆ (11/23/16 : 17:16:57)
...S.h.e.w.o.l.f...

| S O R E N A - J E N S E N |
..Strong Alpha Wolf..
..So you wanna play with magic, boy you should know what your falling for..
: test

☆ (11/23/16 : 17:19:21)
-||w i l d c h i l d....
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
says to ALL:
:pretty!

☆ (11/23/16 : 17:20:06)
-||w i l d c h i l d....
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:Kari would climb into the truck after admiring it, considering it was old yet still functional. When Vidar had climbed in and got the truck warmed up and then asked her that, she would willingly slide across the seat and nestle into his side. The pheromones made her warmer to the touch than normal and she wasn’️t shy about sliding her hand along his thigh as he backed out of the parking space and began to drive.

☆ (11/23/16 : 17:20:37)
...S.h.e.w.o.l.f...

| S O R E N A - J E N S E N |
..Strong Alpha Wolf..
..So you wanna play with magic, boy you should know what your falling for..
: Thankies, now to figure out what to do

☆ (11/23/16 : 17:30:12)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:When he’️d felt her hands start to wander, he’️d taken one hand off of the wheel, even if he hadn’️t taken his eyes off the road, not exactly shy about sliding it up her thigh slowly and under the front of her skirt, going right for what he was after. He didn’️t exactly see the point in playing silly games. Was what he felt through the satin of those undies what he thought it was? Vidar couldn’️t help but chuckle, because she’️d unknowingly just given him his new favorite toy, for however long he decided to hold onto her.

☆ (11/23/16 : 17:34:56)
-||w i l d c h i l d....
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:She hadn’️t been shy at all about slowly starting to rub at him through his jeans and when his hand found its way up under her skirt and brushed up against her satin undies she purred, shifting her hips to press against his hand, letting him get a good feel of that piercing she had there. She bit on her bottom lip softly, eyes fluttering until they were half closed as she relished in the feel of his hand.

☆ (11/23/16 : 17:45:58)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:Vidar couldn’️t help but smile listening to the sounds she was making, though he stopped playing just long enough to pop the button on his jeans and ease the zipper down for her before he continued. “Go ahead and play, it won’️t bite…” He’️d told her with a chuckle, before his fingers went back to work, underneath the fabric that time. They were well past the edge of town by then, it wasn’️t like anyone was going to see them.

☆ (11/23/16 : 17:52:57)
-||w i l d c h i l d....
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:Kari didn’️t waste any time in freeing him from his jeans, her hands getting straight to work.. it would be clear that she wasn’️t some inexperienced woman and that she actually knew what to do with it, all the while rocking her hips against his hand that was now all inside the fabric of her underwear. Even pheromone high Kari knew that she shouldn’️t distract him from driving... that was the only reason she hadn’️t crawled into his lap already.

☆ (11/23/16 : 18:08:39)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:Vidar had just settled in and let her enjoy herself with an evil chuckle. It wasn’️t a far drive to where they were going, ten or fifteen minutes at most once they’️d hit the edge of Inari, so by the time she was nice and warmed up, he’️d just about be pulling off into the drive of that old boarded up country store, and pulling back behind the building. He’️d had to stop playing long enough again to put the truck into park and shut the engine and headlights off, but once he had, she’️d find herself tipped backward and slid up on that seat until her head was up near the passenger door, to make some room for those long legs of his. Once she was there he’️d pounced, not wasting time ripping her undies off and climbing right on, kissing her forcefully, he wasn’️t in the mood to give her even half a chance to say no.

☆ (11/23/16 : 18:16:11)
-||w i l d c h i l d....
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:Kari hadn’️t planned on saying no... so when he pounced on her once the truck was parked, she squeaked and purred, tugging him down harder against her, kissing back quite forcefully herself. She wrapped her legs up around his waist, her fingernails digging into his back some... not enough for blood, but enough to let him know she was very much into what he was doing right now.

☆ (11/23/16 : 18:27:10)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:As was usual with him the first time would go sort of fast, so it would have been one hell of a rough and intense five minutes or so they’️d have that truck rocking something fierce. “Careful, no blood.” Was all he’️d taken the time to mutter into her ear once he’️d stopped kissing her. They were in the middle now nowhere, so it wasn’️t like he had to worry about how loud he was making her scream.
Back to top Go down
https://hopewell.forumotion.com

Kari taken by Vidar
Page 1 of 1