Northern Nights & Hopewell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The message board for the Northern Nights & Hopewell RPGs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vidar meets Volet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Admin

Vidar meets Volet Empty
PostSubject: Vidar meets Volet   Vidar meets Volet I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 3:36 pm

☆ (12/06/16 : 04:46:06)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen
- Strong Alpha Arctic Wolf | Bloody Winter Pack -
-| Northern Nights- ReVo |-
| I Am Virgin | I’️m A Whore | Giving Nothing | The Taker | The Maker Of War |
| I’️ll Smash Your Face In | But With A Smile | All Together You’️ll Never Be Stronger Than Me |

Bloody Winter Pack
DOOR / ENTRYWAY
Is at the door or in the entryway and
says to --|| this.means.war ||--:
:The bleeding was already stopped by the time Vidar had passed Inari, but he’️d play hell trying to patch that jacket, a good thing that he had a few others. The tiger had obviously only heard Frozen moon’️s side of things, and he’️d figured as much. It was a good walk back to the stash house, and Veskoniemi was actually walkable that time of year now that it was well frozen, so there was no need to go the long way by boat, even if he still aimed for the dock even making his way across the ice. At least he’️d gotten to see Katja for a short while, a much shorter time than he’️d hoped to..so it hadn’️t been a completely wasted trip. He was actually somewhat cold, even if it was still tolerable by the time he’️d made it back, even if in sort of a mood, pulling off his bloody and tory jacket and shirt as soon as he’️d come in the door, tossing them straight into the waste can, the wounds closed and by then nothing but angry looking red welts having hard plenty of time to re-close themselves together during his long walk home.

☆ (12/06/16 : 04:58:32)
--|| this.means.war ||--
Violet Nilsen
I'd rather be a riot than indifferent
This means war
Strong Moderate - Arctic Wolf
Bloody Winter
Northern Nights - Roleplay Evolution

Bloody Winter Pack
GREAT ROOM
Is in the Great room and
says to || Heathen | Hedonist ||:
:It had been a long day at the pack house as Astrid was waiting for Vidar as he came through the door “Ah Vidar... “ she could feel his shitty mood and she knew her news would make him feel a million times better “I know you probably want to sit and rest... but there is someone waiting for you in the den... somehow I think you will want to go and talk to her...” a smile played across her lips.

In the den, Violet was waiting patiently, running a hand through her fiery red hair, those bright ungodly blue eyes of hers flitting about the room and absorbing her surroundings... it felt strange to finally know who your family really were... her mother had sent her off to live with a pack when she realised that Vi wasn’️t human but they had kept in contact, the secret of who her father was, was only answered when Vi turned 18 and had demanded to know... the pack she had been with had known all along who her father was and... feeling betrayed, she had left the pack and come here.

Astrid had marked her in quickly, welcoming her to the family for she knew just by looking at Vi that her father was indeed Vidar.... So now she sat, waiting... listening to Astrid out in the hall talking to him.

☆ (12/06/16 : 05:12:24)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen
| I’️ll Smash Your Face In | But With A Smile | All Together You’️ll Never Be Stronger Than Me |

Bloody Winter Pack
VIDARS DEN
Is in Vidars private suite and
:“She hmm?” Vidar answered, not exactly trying to hide those claw marks, but not volunteering how he got them either, as he scented the air and listened. It definitely wasn’️t Lena, she was up to her usual brand of mischief upstairs, judging by the sounds and smells wafting down from up above. He had at least gotten as far as the laundry room off of the kitchen, and pulled on a long sleeved shirt to warm up a bit, before he’️d headed for the den, large mug of coffee in hand as he went. He’️d opened the door and stepped inside completely unannounced. It was his den after all…he didn’️t have to knock.

☆ (12/06/16 : 05:15:31)
--|| this.means.war ||--
Violet Nilsen
This means war
Bloody Winter

Bloody Winter Pack
VIDARS DEN
:Astrid could tell they were tiger claw marks and she was giving him the benefit of the doubt, assuming that he had just come across the tiger in the woods and he hadn’️t been very welcomed. “Yes... a she” she chuckled softly, watching him move off.

Vi could hear the footsteps coming towards the den, hear the noises upstairs and of course she could smell all the smells... When Vidar came into the room, she would turn her head to look at him, those striking blue eyes staring at ones identical to her own “Hi...” she said softly.

☆ (12/06/16 : 05:22:28)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen

Bloody Winter Pack
VIDARS DEN
:Vidar breath hadn’️t caught in his throat until the girl had turned and looked up at him. Those eyes, the same as his, the same as Katja’️s. She had to be…It had taken a moment before he could speak and then he’️d only gotten out one word as he cautiously stepped closer, sitting the coffee aside on an end table because he suddenly found his hands trembling…”Beautiful…”

☆ (12/06/16 : 05:30:02)
--|| this.means.war ||--
Violet Nilsen
This means war
Bloody Winter

Bloody Winter Pack
VIDARS DEN
:Okay he hadn’️t gotten angry... but she knew from the look in his eyes that he knew she was his daughter. Quickly she would stand from her space on the couch... she was slender and of course shorter than he was, standing at only 5’️10 and she would look up at him with wide eyes “mama says...” she swallowed “mama says you are my papa...”

☆ (12/06/16 : 05:41:47)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen

Bloody Winter Pack
VIDARS DEN
:Vidar had only gotten a nod out, until he’️d gotten breath back enough to answer her as he stepped closer, looking down at her. “I must be…your eyes, they’️re like mine…like your sister’️s.” Vidar was still otherwise lost for words, like he had to be dreaming, before he’️d finally cleared his mind enough to ask her. “How did you find me? I wish I’️d know about you before now..”

☆ (12/06/16 : 05:47:31)
--|| this.means.war ||--
Violet Nilsen
This means war
Bloody Winter

Bloody Winter Pack
VIDARS DEN
:“Mama told me who you were... I confronted the pack I was with... they knew they couldn’️t hide it any longer and they told me where I could find your pack...” she paused “I felt betrayed by them... they kept you a secret from me all my life...” she bit her lip and then “I left straight away to come here...” she didn’️t quite know what to do with herself, sort of standing there awkwardly... she wanted to hug him but she didn’️t know if that was too much.

☆ (12/06/16 : 05:57:58)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen

Bloody Winter Pack
VIDARS DEN
:“I must admit little one, I have not made many friends, especially not of my own kind, at least not outside of this pack, and our family here. I am not a saint. There are many who would call me a devil, but I cannot be something that I do not believe in.” Morality was relative to him, he volunteered that much of an admission. Not all his children had been fathered under involuntary circumstances, even if many likely had been, if she were there, there had to be others out there, unaware.

☆ (12/06/16 : 06:00:34)
--|| this.means.war ||--
Violet Nilsen
This means war
Bloody Winter

Bloody Winter Pack
VIDARS DEN
:“I don’️t care what you are...” she shook her head “or what you have been... I want to get to know my papa... learn for myself...” she said before closing the space to wrap her arms around him, burying her face into his chest with a sigh, inhaling his scent and nuzzling him with a puplike affection.

☆ (12/06/16 : 06:09:55)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen

Bloody Winter Pack
VIDARS DEN
:Vidar didn’️t object or pull away, he’️d actually wrapped his arms around her rather warmly, leaning his head down to rest atop of hers, drawing in her scent. “What is your name love? I am sorry, I should have asked you before.” He knew his hands had to be freezing cold, so he’️d tried to keep from touching them to her skin. His foul mood had somewhat evaporated, as he was all but ignoring the pain from the wounds, because he couldn’️t bring himself to let go of her.

☆ (12/06/16 : 06:12:29)
--|| this.means.war ||--
Violet Nilsen
This means war
Bloody Winter

Bloody Winter Pack
VIDARS DEN
:“Violet...” she said softly, nuzzling into him again, the embrace warmed her, kind of filling a hole that she’️d had about not knowing him. “Mama picked a V name... she said that she had loved you... but her family would have none of it... it is why I was sent to live with a pack and not with her...”

☆ (12/06/16 : 06:21:06)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen

Bloody Winter Pack
VIDARS DEN
:“Almost like mine…Why did they not tell me of you? I would have gladly raised you here, and seen you had all you could have needed. You would have been loved, by all of us, and now you still will be.” Judging by her age, and the way she looked, he did not have to ask who her mother had to be. The girl was her near image, her eyes her only resemblance to him at all, a remarkable likeness.

☆ (12/06/16 : 06:27:21)
--|| this.means.war ||--
Violet Nilsen
This means war
Bloody Winter

Bloody Winter Pack
VIDARS DEN
:“I don’️t know Papa...” it felt good to call him that “I guess... I guess they didn’️t want me to grow up with you and Auntie Astrid...” she sighed softly, still not letting go of him “I missed you my whole life...” she whispered, tightening her arms around him a little more.

☆ (12/06/16 : 06:35:57)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen

Bloody Winter Pack
VIDARS DEN
:“I am here now. I am going nowhere.” Vidar whispered assuringly, keeping his voice calm and quiet as he could. “I am sorry that I was not here when you arrived. I had to make a journey to the west of here. You have a sister, six years old named Katja, who lives with the pack just to the west of here. She does not know that I am her papa. I do what I can to see her even from afar. I realize I could be hurt or killed any time for crossing their borders, but it is a risk I must take just for a glimpse of her.”

☆ (12/06/16 : 06:37:42)
--|| this.means.war ||--
Violet Nilsen
This means war
Bloody Winter

Bloody Winter Pack
VIDARS DEN
:Vi blinked a little at that and looked up at him “why is she over there...? why does she not know who you are?” she was curious of course and naturally so. After growing up without knowing him she wondered why there was another who didn’️t know of him when he knew of her.

☆ (12/06/16 : 06:43:52)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen

Bloody Winter Pack
VIDARS DEN
:“Her mother is married to another man, she believes that he is her father.” Vidar told her, and that much being truthful, it would ring as such. He’️d of course omit the unsavory details about the circumstances of Katja’️s conception. “The man raising her, is the son of your uncle’️s best friend, they both died the same night together. It is difficult to be apart from her, even if I have no doubts that she is well cared for, there has been a rift between our packs for quite some time.”

☆ (12/06/16 : 06:46:59)
--|| this.means.war ||--
Violet Nilsen
This means war
Bloody Winter

Bloody Winter Pack
VIDARS DEN
:She could not detect a lie coming from him and so she would nod softly “then she is safe?” she asked softly “nobody... nobody is mean to her because of who her father really is?” that was something that Vi had dealt with for most of her life, exclusion from activities, other wolves refusing to train her, time spent shut away from the world because of who her father was.

☆ (12/06/16 : 06:58:25)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen

Bloody Winter Pack
VIDARS DEN
:“Not as far as I have been able to tell, she seems loved there, she seems happy.” Vidar answered, that also truthful to the best of his knowledge. “If I ever believed her to be mistreated, I would intervene, but I have seen nothing that has given me that impression of her. It is not often I get close enough to speak with her, but I have been as fortunate before. Her mother fears that I will take her away, so I imagine by now, she has been taught to be afraid of me.”

☆ (12/06/16 : 07:00:21)
--|| this.means.war ||--
Violet Nilsen
This means war
Bloody Winter

Bloody Winter Pack
VIDARS DEN
:“well that’️s good... I would hate for her to have been treated how I was” she sighed softly “maybe when she is old enough to decide... maybe her mother will let her visit?”

☆ (12/06/16 : 07:14:13)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen

Bloody Winter Pack
VIDARS DEN
:“I think it will be a cold day in hell, when Thor or Matias allow it to happen, so yes I must wait until she is old enough to seek me out for herself.” Vidar shrugged, the situation much as he saw it. “Until then I can only watch over her from afar, and try to protect her if I can. There are many dangers in these wilds love. You will learn that in time..”

☆ (12/06/16 : 07:17:29)
--|| this.means.war ||--
Violet Nilsen
This means war
Bloody Winter

Bloody Winter Pack
VIDARS DEN
:Vi would nod to that before looking up at him with those wide blue eyes of hers “I’️m glad I found you Papa...” she would slide her hands up to his shoulders to tug him down a little so she could rub noses with him.

☆ (12/06/16 : 07:26:13)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen

Bloody Winter Pack
VIDARS DEN
:“I am happy to have found you as well, love.” Vidar had told her, smiling as she rubbed noses with him, before he’️d rubbed the roughness of his whiskers against her cheek. You’️d better bet he was scenting the hell out of her. She was not fresh meat, to be sampled, she was family, and she’️d be treated as such, or heads would roll.

☆ (12/06/16 : 07:29:23)
--|| this.means.war ||--
Violet Nilsen
This means war
Bloody Winter

Bloody Winter Pack
VIDARS DEN
:She would happily let him rub his whiskers against her cheek, giggling softly since it tickled a little “that tickles Papa” she would try to squirm away from his tickly whiskers a little.
Back to top Go down
https://hopewell.forumotion.com

Vidar meets Volet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Northern Nights & Hopewell :: Alternate NN Worlds :: Alternate Lapland Timeline-
Jump to: