Northern Nights & Hopewell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The message board for the Northern Nights & Hopewell RPGs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Atty attacks Vidar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Admin

Atty attacks Vidar Empty
PostSubject: Atty attacks Vidar   Atty attacks Vidar I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 3:35 pm

☆ (12/06/16 : 01:59:24) magik : Enters the room...

☆ (12/06/16 : 02:13:39)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen
- Strong Alpha Arctic Wolf | Bloody Winter Pack -
-| Northern Nights- ReVo |-
| I Am Virgin | I’️m A Whore | Giving Nothing | The Taker | The Maker Of War |
| I’️ll Smash Your Face In | But With A Smile | All Together You’️ll Never Be Stronger Than Me |

Frozen Moon Pack
THE GROUNDS
is somewhere on the expansive grounds surrounding the house and
says to ::.R.O.A.R.B.A.B.Y.R.O.A:
:The wind was right that day again, he only went when it was right, and then weather wasn’️t ungodly cold. The breeze was coming from the west, sending his scent away from the pack house and not toward. He stood nearly stone still next to a large tree in the brush, wearing clothing that helped him to blend in, as long as he stayed still and didn’️t move around too much.

From there he had a good view of the back lawn, three children, their mother, a witch and a snowman. Only one of the children held any interest for him, her long blonde curls peeking out from beneath a knitted owl hat, her coat nearly the same beautiful shade of blue as her eyes. He could stand there for hours watching her, even if he dared come no closer than where he stood. It was as close to actual love that Vidar had ever felt for anyone…Katja was his, he would die for her.

☆ (12/06/16 : 02:20:11)
::.R.O.A.R.B.A.B.Y.R.O.A.R::

| A T TY |
| Leader Alpha White Siberian Tiger |
Inari Ambush
And if we have to fall, we'll fall together
Frozen Moon Pack
THE GROUNDS
says to || Heathen | Hedonist ||:
:You only thought no one could smell you, well no one from the pack house could atleast and she had been waiting for you for a long time, a growl came from behind you,both of her hands shifted and razor sharp claws took her nails place, her eyes had taken on a icy color. she cared nothing about you wanting to speak if you chose to do just that.

First one step was taken toward you, an immediately snarl moving across her face.

☆ (12/06/16 : 02:26:35)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen
| I’️ll Smash Your Face In | But With A Smile | All Together You’️ll Never Be Stronger Than Me |

Frozen Moon Pack
THE GROUNDS
:Vidar turned his head when he’️d heard that growl, and given her a rather bored sounding sigh. He recognized her from that day in the tavern, and could only guess by that attitude, that she’️d been talking to Thor, or some of the others.

“I’️m behaving myself…today at least.” He’️d told her, nodding to the scene playing out on the lawn and only speaking very quietly. “I only came to see my daughter, Katja. If you want to have words with me, we should do this elsewhere. I do not wish to frighten her.” The rest, he could care less about.

☆ (12/06/16 : 02:29:49)

| A T TY |
Inari Ambush
Frozen Moon Pack
THE GROUNDS
:"There will be no words..mutt.." she snarled. "Move now or I will do what I have to right here." she would give him the right to move away where it wouldnt scare Katja, but he didnt have alot of time to get out of the way.

☆ (12/06/16 : 03:04:07)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen

Frozen Moon Pack
THE GROUNDS
:Vidar had shrugged, side stepping her rather calmly, not acting overly concerned, but he hadn’️t turned his back on her either way. “Not sure what you issue with me is, don’️t believe half of what you hear. Would you mind at least telling me what I’️ve done, to make you wake up on the wrong side of the catnip toy? We really shouldn’️t be doing this in your delicate condition..” Oh yes he could smell, even if she hadn’️t noticed yet….He’️d prefer not to fight with a pregnant female, even a tiger snarling at him if he could avoid it.

☆ (12/06/16 : 03:09:02)

| A T TY |
Inari Ambush
Frozen Moon Pack
THE GROUNDS
:When you moved away from where katja was she was right after you, rolling her eyes at your words. "I may be pregnant but I will be fine." it was then that she swiped at you, aiming to get your shoulder just wanting to lay you open.

☆ (12/06/16 : 03:19:39)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen

Frozen Moon Pack
THE GROUNDS
:He’️d at least managed to dodge that first swipe, not that it was taking much effort so far. “Not going to bother telling me what I’️ve supposedly done? If you’️re going to drag out the claws the least you do do, is tell me why. There at two sides to every story kitty.” Yes he’️d just called her a kitty. “You didn’️t seem to have much of a problem with me the last time we met…”

☆ (12/06/16 : 03:21:42)

| A T TY |
Inari Ambush
Frozen Moon Pack
THE GROUNDS
:"You know who you recently just fucked..I dont care how it went down..but I am going to get your ass.." she narrowed her eyes and swiped at you with both clawed hands this time.

☆ (12/06/16 : 03:26:22)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen

Frozen Moon Pack
THE GROUNDS
:Vidar, had once again avoided her clutches, it actually hadn’️t been much of a challenge that time either. “The blonde, I assure you, it was completely consensual. I didn’️t make her leave with me, she’️s actually the one who made a pass at me.” If she was paying attention at all, she’️d feel no deception there whatsoever. Vidar is an asshole, but he almost always tells the truth. “Is she back pedaling on that story so she doesn’️t get into trouble now? Typical…but no matter.”

☆ (12/06/16 : 03:28:43)

| A T TY |
Inari Ambush
Frozen Moon Pack
THE GROUNDS
:"I dont think you get it..You are indeed telling the truth but yet...I dont care. You come through my property just to bring your mangey ass here, do you pay any respect to me..no and you are getting to close to my wolves for my liking." Again she swung and clawed fast.

☆ (12/06/16 : 03:36:58)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen

Bloody Winter Pack
THE GROUNDS
is somewhere on the grounds surrounding the house and
:“I only come to see my daughter, there is nothing else of interest for me here. It is the only way I can see her.” Vidar shrugged, watching her throw another blow at him. That one glanced his chest, tearing through his jacket and drawing blood. He still hadn’️t struck back up until that point, but now that she’️d drawn blood she was fast losing that protection. “You’️ve drawn your blood…leave me in peace.” Vidar would now make no more promises that he wouldn’️t strike back in kind.

☆ (12/06/16 : 03:40:22)

| A T TY |
Inari Ambush
Frozen Moon Pack
THE GROUNDS
:She had gotten what she wanted for now. "Remember Vidar...you come through my property make yourself known and I will not bother you while your seeing your daughter..you mess with my wolves and it will go this way again just alot more blood will be involved." she got what she wanted then turned and walked off.
Back to top Go down
https://hopewell.forumotion.com

Atty attacks Vidar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Northern Nights & Hopewell :: Alternate NN Worlds :: Alternate Lapland Timeline-
Jump to: