Northern Nights & Hopewell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The message board for the Northern Nights & Hopewell RPGs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Atty meets Vidar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Admin

Atty meets Vidar Empty
PostSubject: Atty meets Vidar   Atty meets Vidar I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 3:14 pm

☆ (10/21/16 : 02:11:24)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen
- Strong Alpha Arctic Wolf | Bloody Winter Pack -
-| Northern Nights- ReVo |-
| I Am Virgin | I’️m A Whore | Giving Nothing | The Taker | The Maker Of War |
| I’️ll Smash Your Face In | But With A Smile | All Together You’️ll Never Be Stronger Than Me |

LAPLAND
TAVERN
Is visiting a local tavern in Lapland and
says to ::R.O.A.R.B.A.B.Y.R.O.A.:
:Vidar had come into town that evening, he did sometimes when the mood stuck him. He was always shielded well on the occasions he did come, trying to blend in with the tourists at the restaurant attached to the tavern at one of the larger local hotels that was popular with the tourists. It was getting toward evening time, and the alcohol had started flowing some time ago for most people seated around at the bar, and the various tables.

Vidar was actually tall and rather handsome when he took care of himself, he was also quite the charmer when he wanted to be. He paid particular attention to the female tourists, especially those that were already just a little intoxicated, working his way close enough now that his dinner was finished and he was mingling with the crowd that he could draw in there scent while, still trying to be discrete. Once he found the one he wanted, or possibly more than one if his luck held..it was anyone’️s guess how the rest of the evening would pan out.

☆ (10/21/16 : 02:14:51)
::R.O.A.R.B.A.B.Y.R.O.A.R::

| A T T Y - P A T R O V |
| Pureblood - Siberian Tiger - Alpha |
| ..Seize The Day... |
|...Or Die Regretting The Time You Lost...|
LAPLAND
TAVERN
says to || Heathen | Hedonist ||:
:She pushed the door of the tavern open and she stepped inside, pulling her jacket off and she made her way to the bar. She wasnt big on drinking but every now and then she would have one or two. Currently her shields were up and locked tightly into place, she felt the need to be guarded so tonight she was.

It had been almost a week since she had been out of the house and after the events with that one asshole tiger she needed to get out for a while.

☆ (10/21/16 : 02:34:23)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen
| I’️ll Smash Your Face In | But With A Smile | All Together You’️ll Never Be Stronger Than Me |

LAPLAND
TAVERN
:Vidar would keep working the crowd until someone caught his interest, and that night it just happened to be a little redhead. He wasn’️t exactly slinking about trying to hide himself, even if he wasn’️t going to advertise what he actually was either. His height alone did make him stand out, though that night, as with most he wore glasses with a slight tint, if nothing else that to conceal the true color of his eyes a little. Be friendly, be charming, and start buying drinks was the beginning of his usual scheme…How long it took really depended on exactly how high a tolerance the girl had for alcohol.

☆ (10/21/16 : 02:37:10)

| ..Seize The Day... |
LAPLAND
TAVERN
:SHe had been watching you since she came in and sat down at the bar, she watched you around this redhead and lifted her brow, speaking directly to you without looking at you.

"So you are one of those,cruising for a hot one night stand..”

☆ (10/21/16 : 02:45:23)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen

LAPLAND
TAVERN
:He’️d heard what she’️d said, and he didn’️t know whether to be amused or slightly annoyed, but he was in a relatively good mood so he’️d shrugged it off, only looking back over his shoulder when the girl leaned away to whisper to a friend. “Last I heard, that wasn’️t exactly a crime. Some people like to watch hockey…some people like to play billiards…I prefer the ladies.”

| ..Seize The Day... |
LAPLAND
TAVERN
:"Havent you ever heard of Stds? or people being psycho, you just want to get your dick wet," she narrowed her eyes, normally she wasnt like this but she was being very much outspoken. She licked her lips and turned her head to finally look at you.

hen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen

LAPLAND
TAVERN
:“You talk like there aren’️t ways to avoid that sort of thing. I’️m not worried about psycho, how do you know I’️m not the crazy one?” There would be some validity to that statement that would ring through. Vidar was predatory by his very nature, but even if he was out chasing tail, he wouldn’️t bring them any more harm than a good pounding, not unless given damned good reason.

☆ (10/21/16 : 03:20:40)

| ..Seize The Day... |
LAPLAND
TAVERN
:"You think your psycho,Ive got your psycho..Your body language screams dick.." she snarled slightly and shook her head, she didnt understand men lately.

Back to top Go down
https://hopewell.forumotion.com

Atty meets Vidar
Page 1 of 1