Northern Nights & Hopewell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The message board for the Northern Nights & Hopewell RPGs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Atty talks to Thor about Vidar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Admin

Atty talks to Thor about Vidar Empty
PostSubject: Atty talks to Thor about Vidar   Atty talks to Thor about Vidar I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 3:37 pm

☆ (12/06/16 : 21:47:51)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
- Leader Alpha Arctic Wolf | Rock Star | Frozen Moon Pack -
-| Jezabelle’️s Beast Mate | Frida’️s Familiar |-
| Northern Nights - ReVo |
| When The Earth Has Gone | Will We Be Adopted By Strange Stars |
| The Love Wont Die | Neither Will War |
| And We Find No Rest Apart |

Frozen Moon Pack
THE LAKE
is along the shore of the pack's favorite fishing hole and
says to ::.R.O.A.R.B.A.B.Y.R.O.A:
:Thor had come to the lake, as he normally did around that time of year, to test the thickness of the ice, so the rope around its edge could be taken away. Once it was known to be frozen good and solid the rope would be taken away, and members of the pack ice skated there, and sometimes some of the boys and men played a bit of hockey, Vadim even known to join them occasionally.

He’️d just finished taking down and winding up that bright neon orange road into a coil now that he was satisfied the ice would hold, and there didn’️t seem to be any thin spots, except near the waterfall, which was still well roped off, but wouldn’️t be much longer once the real cold crept in around the new year.

☆ (12/06/16 : 21:50:34)
::.R.O.A.R.B.A.B.Y.R.O.A.R::

| A T TY |
| Leader Alpha White Siberian Tiger |
Inari Ambush
And if we have to fall, we'll fall together
Frozen Moon Pack
THE LAKE
says to --| Of Time And Dust |--:
:The smell of blood would catch your attention first before you even saw her, she then moved up to the edge of the frozen lake and looked at you. "Hello Thor." her beast brushed up against yours in a greeting then she waited for you to ask where the blood came from.

☆ (12/06/16 : 21:58:36)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad

Frozen Moon Pack
THE LAKE
:“Is everything all right Atty? Was there trouble?” Thor had asked, tossing the coil of rope down and stepping closer, but not coming too close. He could tell something had her upset just by the look on her face, even without the scent and sight of the blood all over her hands. “What happened this time?” It did always seem to be one things after the other those last couple of months, more so than usual.

☆ (12/06/16 : 22:00:50)

| A T TY |
Inari Ambush
Frozen Moon Pack
THE LAKE
:"I slapped Vidar around abit because I felt like it, and too be honest it was fun." she couldnt help but grin abit. "Vadim will probably be alittle mad that I went after him alone..funny thing is..Vidar told me I was pregnant.”

☆ (12/06/16 : 22:17:07)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad

Frozen Moon Pack
THE LAKE
:“Considering his inclinations, it’️s likely a scent he’️s well practiced detecting.” Thor told her, not surprised at all she’️d run across him. Vidar had been a thorn in his side for years, those last handful of years especially. “We do well to keep him out of our borders, there is something that keeps drawing him back to us, something he wants very badly.”

☆ (12/06/16 : 22:20:22)

| A T TY |
Inari Ambush
Frozen Moon Pack
THE LAKE
:"Yeah his kid.." yeah she knew because of her conversation with Vidar. "Im sorry to say this but I do not blame him, atleast he does love Katja.." she nodded softly. "vadim doesnt even know yet because..well I just found out..I cant keep vidar away but I can attack him every time he messes up."

☆ (12/06/16 : 22:26:17)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad

Frozen Moon Pack
THE LAKE
:Her saying that much, had made him cringe, his jaw clenching, obvious it was a touchy subject with him. “We tried to hide this fact from him as long as we could, but it took only his getting a look in the child’️s eyes for him to know that Katja is his child..those damned eyes.” Thor shook his head…”My granddaughter does not know, and if we can help it, she will never know how she came to be, and what Vidar did to little Johanna. Vidar taunts me with photographs that he takes of her, and occasionally he has come quite close…close enough to even touch her. I worry that he will steal her away, given the chance.”

☆ (12/06/16 : 22:28:49)

| A T TY |
Inari Ambush
Frozen Moon Pack
THE LAKE
:"Then do you want me to kill him? I told him to stay away from my wolves..I may not be a wolf but you guys are my family and all you have to do is tell me to kill him and it will be done.." she nodded softly anf obviously meant what she said anyway. "I didnt get as many hits in on him that I wanted anyway."

☆ (12/06/16 : 22:39:56)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad

Frozen Moon Pack
THE LAKE
:“Katja is the only reason that I have not done it myself.” Thor told her quietly, arms crossed with a heavy sigh. “If she were ever to discover the truth, could I look her in the eye and tell her that I killed her father? I have wrestled with this dilemma for quite some time. Children are so rare to us, only born when their mothers are human. We do not know how to have children of our own as tigers can, so like Vidar it has made monsters of some of us, wanting what most of us cannot have. I am lucky, I have one child, and adopted my friend’️s son after he died.”

☆ (12/06/16 : 22:42:43)

| A T TY |
Inari Ambush
Frozen Moon Pack
THE LAKE
:"Well then I will just beat him off from time to time then.." she nodded her head softly. She understood about not killing him because you would have to explain that to Katja if she ever asked.

Back to top Go down
https://hopewell.forumotion.com

Atty talks to Thor about Vidar
Page 1 of 1