Northern Nights & Hopewell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The message board for the Northern Nights & Hopewell RPGs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Astrid Confronts Vidar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Admin

Astrid Confronts Vidar Empty
PostSubject: Astrid Confronts Vidar   Astrid Confronts Vidar I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 3:15 pm

☆ (10/22/16 : 05:23:25)
--+.Blinded By Faith.+--
Astrid Isaksen
This world may have failed you it doesn't give the reason why
You could have chosen a different path of life
Leader Alpha - Bloody Winter Pack - Black Wolf
Northern Nights - Roleplay Evolution

Bloody Winter Pack
THE DOCK
Is at the dock and
says to || Heathen | Hedonist ||:
:Astrid was down by the stash house at the smaller dock which took people to and from the main house... She knew Vidar had been out and about causing shit and she was getting kind of fed up with it... Sure, he was her late husbands twin... but she needed to stop being so soft and ignoring the shit he did and actually pull him up on his behaviour.

She had come out here to catch him on his way back to the island so that they didn’️t have to do this in front of the rest of the pack... because honestly? When these two argued it could get quite heated.

☆ (10/22/16 : 05:34:42)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen
- Strong Alpha Arctic Wolf | Bloody Winter Pack -
-| Northern Nights- ReVo |-
| I Am Virgin | I’️m A Whore | Giving Nothing | The Taker | The Maker Of War |
| I’️ll Smash Your Face In | But With A Smile | All Together You’️ll Never Be Stronger Than Me |

Bloody Winter Pack
THE DOCK
Is at the dock and
says to --+.Blinded By Faith.+--:
:Now now, he for a change hadn’️t been out messing with Frozen Moon that time, he’️d actually been into town. He went there occasionally, and there was no way she couldn’️t know what he was up to when he did go there. He was shopping for pretty female tourists that struck his fancy, and the screams that had probably been coming from the little nest he’️d made a piece down the road in that old abandoned country store would have likely cued her in that he’️d found what he’️d been looking for. Give him credit…he’️d at least left her indoors when he was finished where she was less likely to get found by a bear after he left.

When he drug himself in to take the boat back, he was still reeking of sex and that little redheaded human he’️d been having his way with for the last few hours. Vidar wasn’️t very good at feigning innocence, so he never even tried. She’️d told him not to go causing trouble with Thor’️s wolves. She hadn’️t said a word to him, at least that night about the other things he tended to get into, not that it really would have worked all that well anyway if she had.

☆ (10/22/16 : 05:40:37)
--+.Blinded By Faith.+--
Astrid Isaksen

Bloody Winter Pack
THE DOCK
Is at the dock and
:Astrid could hear what he was doing and hell she could even smell him before he made it back... just reeking of sex. Astrid hadn’️t taken another since her husband had died... so maybe it was just the lack of sex that made her so cranky at him, or some warped kind of jealousy that other women were allowed to touch the only living resemblance to the only man she had ever loved.

Regardless... she would snort as he came in “had fun did you?” she asked, brow raised. She knew he hadn’️t been messing with Frozen Moon but she also knew that Vidar was less than careful when it came to sleeping around... not that he could catch anything but more so that he could infect someone else... or get them pregnant.

☆ (10/22/16 : 05:59:19)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen
| I’️ll Smash Your Face In | But With A Smile | All Together You’️ll Never Be Stronger Than Me |

Bloody Winter Pack
THE DOCK
Is at the dock and
:He wasn’️t so sure Astrid had managed to figure that part out, but getting them pregnant was sort of the idea there. That was exactly why he went for tourists and rarely if ever a local, Johanna being the exception to that rule those few years ago. Tourists who were drunk off their ass and only saw him in a dimly lit tavern, or rolling on the floor in the dark were a lot less likely to be able to even remember what he looked like later, other than tall.

“Do you really want me to answer that?” Vidar had asked her, not exactly able to hide that cat that ate the canary expression on his face. He never could figure out why she got so flustered over him chasing tail, when he wasn’️t the only male in the pack that given the chance liked to make with the humans. “You don’️t think I have the good sense to make sure I don’️t turn them? I assure you, they never get the first hint I’️m anything but one of them.”

☆ (10/22/16 : 06:07:33)
--+.Blinded By Faith.+--
Astrid Isaksen

Bloody Winter Pack
THE DOCK
Is at the dock and
:Oh she was very well aware of that... she knew he was just spreading his seed and make as many kids as he could. She snorted again “you don’️t need to answer that... I can smell it all over you” she gave him a distasteful look “you should be glad you aren’️t human... I can’️t even begin to imagine the amount of diseases you could have contracted and passed along by now” clearly she was irked. “It doesn’️t matter... just by finishing inside one of them could infect... you know this Vidar... jesus” she pinched the bridge of her nose.

It amazed her that for someone who could be so smart couldn’️t see why she got so annoyed with him... there had been plenty of occasions that Vidar must have seen the way she looked at him, with fondness before catching herself and shaking it off... he wasn’️t Viktor but he was so damned close that somewhere in her heart, it hurt her to see him behaving like that.

☆ (10/22/16 : 06:20:16)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen

Bloody Winter Pack
THE DOCK
Is at the dock and
:“The risk is minimal compared to a bite or a scratch, relax. I have sense enough to never be rough enough to draw blood.” Vidar told her, canting his head at her, not quite able to put his finger on exactly what the issue with it was. “Besides, I can’️t catch anything, I can’️t pass anything along, even the infection if am careful enough…It’️s harmless.” Well, except for the fact that sometimes he didn’️t always take no for an answer, but she was well aware of that too. Not all the girls he drug off to that little love nest of his got there of their own accord.

☆ (10/22/16 : 06:24:36)
--+.Blinded By Faith.+--
Astrid Isaksen

Bloody Winter Pack
THE DOCK
Is at the dock and
:“Goddamnit Vidar” she hissed “if your brother was still alive he would beat the sense right back into you” she stared him down “I know that you have turned people before... I know that you drag women off and do all sorts of things to them without their consent... fuck” she turned away from him to try and calm herself before she said something she might regret.

☆ (10/22/16 : 06:37:47)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen

Bloody Winter Pack
THE DOCK
Is at the dock and
:His eyes narrowed a little, but Vidar wasn’️t one to deny that those were his tendencies, not that she understood his true motivation. He wasn’️t sure that she could. She had human family, and outside of the daughter Johanna had given him, he could not prove the existence of any other. Sadly it was not his name the child carried, but that of Antero and his son, and that wounded him.

“I have not infected anyone in quite some time…and I was provoked. I assure you I intended to kill and not wound that time. I am unsure of how the boy survived.” By boy, he of course meant Dr. Salonen, though he hadn’️t yet been back then. “As for the women, what would you have me do, lead one on? A dog and a nice little home on the edge of town? We both know that can’️t happen, not for us. Would you prefer I just let our family die away, like he did?” Oh he knew that last bit of what he said was going to hurt. It hurt him to even consider it…

☆ (10/22/16 : 07:04:40)
--+.Blinded By Faith.+--
Astrid Isaksen

Bloody Winter Pack
THE DOCK
Is at the dock and
:Her eyes widened at the last part of what he said and he would see that sea of hurt before she closed her walls down, eyes narrowing and her eyes flooding with the color of her beast “how DARE you” she stalked closer to him “how dare you talk about him like that!” her eyes were burning with anger “he was a good man! He fought fair and he was always getting you out of trouble!” she was seething with anger.

“You should be grateful for him being in your life... I know I was...” the anger was started to seep away, replaced with sadness now “He was my love... my life” her voice began to crack and her eyes began to well up with tears “I miss him so much...” tears began to roll down her cheeks “I look at you sometimes... and I see him... I see the goodness in you and it reminds me of what he was... how much of a good man he was...” tears continued to roll down her cheeks as she buried her face into her hands and sobbed.

☆ (10/22/16 : 07:19:12)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen

Bloody Winter Pack
THE DOCK
Is at the dock and
:“I am sure that you wish that it had been me in his place, don’️t think that I don’️t see that in your eyes. You don’️t think that sometimes I’️ve had those same thoughts? Do you think I enjoy seeing my sister cry?” Vidar said coming closer, even though he knew he didn’️t dare to touch her or she’️d only strike him. Astrid seemed to be the only female on Earth, except for his Katja that was safe from him. “Don’️t you think I know the life you both wanted, that was stolen from all of us; the things you wished he’️d been able to give you? I am doing what I can to assure our family will go on. You don’️t have to agree with the manner in which I am doing this, but rest assured, now you know my reasons. I am doing what he would not have dared. I am not a saint. I refuse to meet my ancestors and leave nothing but a widow behind to mourn me.”

☆ (10/22/16 : 07:26:55)
--+.Blinded By Faith.+--
Astrid Isaksen

Bloody Winter Pack
THE DOCK
Is at the dock and
:“I don’️t wish it was you...” she didn’️t, really she didn’️t “I just...” she looked up at him with watery eyes “I wish it hadn’️t happened... I wish he was still here... every night I climb into a huge cold bed, expecting him to come through the door and crack some joke about how small I look in that massive bed... expecting him to climb in under the covers and hold me lovingly... I hope to god you never... ever have to experience pain like that...” she stepped closer and did something he probably wasn’️t expecting... she wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her head into his chest, bursting into tears again.

☆ (10/22/16 : 07:37:10)
|| Heathen | Hedonist ||
Vidar Isaksen

Bloody Winter Pack
THE DOCK
Is at the dock and
:Vidar could be an asshole, and assuredly had psychopathic if not sociopathic tendencies, but he could be genuinely affectionate when he chose to be. Astrid and Katja were about the only ones who could bring that part out in him. He hadn’️t said anything, but he had wrapped his arms around Astrid and just let her cry, doing what Viktor would have often done, and just rested his head atop of hers, not difficult considering they were only a foot apart in height, and she stood to just above his chin.

☆ (10/22/16 : 07:44:08)
--+.Blinded By Faith.+--
Astrid Isaksen

Bloody Winter Pack
THE DOCK
Is at the dock and
:Astrid continued to cry for a good few minutes... he wasn’️t Viktor but he was as close as she was going to get. They smelled similar, yet Vidar had a slightly different scent to him. The way he was holding her helped to calm her down, reminding her of how Viktor used to do the same thing. A good few moments passed before she lifted her head and leaned up, pressing a soft kiss to his cheek “thank you Vidar...” she said in barely a whisper, allowing him to hold her for a few more moments before pulling away gently.
Back to top Go down
https://hopewell.forumotion.com

Astrid Confronts Vidar
Page 1 of 1