Northern Nights & Hopewell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The message board for the Northern Nights & Hopewell RPGs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Atty Meets Vadim

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Admin

Atty Meets Vadim Empty
PostSubject: Atty Meets Vadim   Atty Meets Vadim I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 3:09 pm

(10/12/16 : 19:57:48)
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
- Strong Alpha Siberian Tiger -
|Northern Nights - ReVo|
| I’️ve Been Fasting Face To The Dawn |
| From The Desert Of Thoughts Only Prayers Will Carry On |
| I’️ve Been Waiting Knees In the Sand |
| Will There be Time Enough For Me To Understand |

LAPLAND
LAKE INARI
Is somewhere in or around the shore of Lake Inari and
says to ::R.O.A.R.B.A.B.Y.R.O.A.:
:It had been a day that had started off cold and windy, but it hadn’️t stopped Vadim from wandering down to the lake to catch dinner. As the old adage went, there was no bad weather, only bad clothing. By mid-day he’️d at least been able to unzip his jacket and take the gloves off. He’️d watched a small herd of two of reindeer that had wandered past with interest even though it hadn’️t distracted him from his fishing. He usually only hunted those during a moon, preferring to keep a low profile any other time. If too much livestock disappeared and people got suspicious, and the last thing he wanted to do was draw attention to himself. Half the reason he’️d come to live in the wilderness outside Inari was to get away from humans, somewhere he wouldn’️t be a bother, or hurt anyone. The closest he got to them was when he went into town for supplies, or when he made small talk with other fisherman on the dock he usually fished from, but most of the tourists were gone for the year, so that day he had the dock all to himself for a change.

(10/12/16 : 20:06:37)
::R.O.A.R.B.A.B.Y.R.O.A.R::

| A T T Y - P A T R O V |
| Pureblood - Siberian Tiger - Alpha |
| ..Seize The Day... |
|...Or Die Regretting The Time You Lost...|
LAPLAND
LAKE INARI
says to --|.Shining.||.Black.|--:
:You had came into her territory so to speak and now she was watching you, soft foot steps would be heard as she kept herself hidden, there was never a time that her eyes were not on you, a soft blue glow to them would creep into her eyes. She didnt consider you a threat but just another that came to the lake but she did however want to get a good look at you.

(10/12/16 : 20:15:55)
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
LAKE INARI
:He had been there much longer than she had, but she’️d have no way of knowing that, a good five years or more by then. He was intent on his fishing but his nose had twitched when a breeze wafted over from the west toward him, and he’️d caught a fain scent. He’️d looked around but wasn’️t about to get up and leave. Unless whoever he smelled caused problems or made themselves known, he had fish to catch…

(10/12/16 : 20:26:08)

| ..Seize The Day... |
LAPLAND
LAKE INARI
:She stepped out of the tree line and watched him do his fishing for a moment before she spoke to him, lifting a brow. "Sorry to be sneaking around but I wanted to make sure you didnt want a fight before I walked up on you, Im Atty.."

(10/12/16 : 20:43:32)
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
LAKE INARI
:“Ain’️t nothing to fight over, it’️s a big place.” Vadim said quietly, turning his head to look at her, even if he hadn’️t bothered with putting his pole down. “You must be new here, or you’️d have known I was around. If you didn’️t until now I guess I’️m doing my job right..” By job he meant staying out of the way and keeping a low profile…exactly why he worked as a wilderness guide and only worked with search and rescue now and again, looking for people who didn't hire a guide when they should have and got lost.

(10/12/16 : 20:49:34)

| ..Seize The Day... |
LAPLAND
LAKE INARI
:"You smell like me.." she came right out and laid it down on the table bluntly. "I mean exactly like me minus the feminine qualities.." she smiled and sat down near a tree, she was bundled up as usual. "I want to extend you a welcome into my home if you get chilled, so you may get warm."

(10/12/16 : 20:56:48)
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
LAKE INARI
:“I could stay the same, you’️re the first person like me, I’️ve seen around these parts since my parents died….by the way, I didn’️t mean to be rude, I’️m Vadim. Please have a seat..” He’️d told her, moving his tackle box over to make a little more room for her…”And likewise at my home, should you ever manage to find it…” There would be a bit of a wry smile on his face when he’️d said that. He might take her there sometimes…but only after he got to know her, and felt he could trust her…

(10/12/16 : 20:58:56)

| ..Seize The Day... |
LAPLAND
LAKE INARI
:She got up and moved to sit near him when he moved the tackle box, she smiled at the offer of his home and his comment after. "Im good at finding things but I will not go there unless you truely want me there."

She nodded softly. "I didnt think you were rude at all, Its a pleasure to meet you Vadim."

(10/12/16 : 21:17:20)
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
LAKE INARI
:“It isn’️t often in my life I’️ve seen another, not since coming home.“ He’️d told her, watching her as she sat down, at last taking a good look at her face. “When I was old enough my parents sent me away for training for several years, but since I’️ve been back home, I’️ve met another of my kind only rarely. I try to stay where I won’️t call attention to myself, or harm anyone.”

| ..Seize The Day... |
LAPLAND
LAKE INARI
:"I can understand that, but why worry if you will worry someone, you can control it correct? Don't get me wrong I understand that worry, but maybe you shouldnt let it get to you too much."

She nodded. "Ive been too myself for a while now, went into town last night..late at that and waited for the shops to open.”

(10/12/16 : 21:30:45)
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
LAKE INARI
:“I actually have rather good control of myself, but we still know there comes that once night when we don’️t have a lot of choice…I just prefer to be in the forest, far from others when that happens. I don’️t cherish the thought of being shot at, or skinned for my hide by poachers. The last thing I want is my bones ground up so some Chinese guy can get his pecker hard..” He couldn’️t help but chuff at that last comment…because it was the truth. Wild non-lycan tigers were dying off fast..

(10/12/16 : 21:33:12)

| ..Seize The Day... |
LAPLAND
LAKE INARI
:She made a face when he mentioned some chinese guys pecker getting hard and she gagged abit, placing a hand over her mouth. She looked lost for a moment and shook her head. "Yeah lets not do that shall we?" The thought made her cringe abit. "Jesus thats just awful, I hope I dont dream about that..”

(10/12/16 : 21:44:09)
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
LAKE INARI
:“What can I say? It’️s the sort of stuff my folks used to give me nightmares about, drilling it in my head how careful I had to be. This isn’️t Russia or most of the rest of Europe, this is Finland, there are freaking guns everywhere. You have to be careful.” It wasn’️t that Vadim was trying to frighten her, quite the contrary, concerned maybe..Inari wasn’️t exactly the easiest place to survive on your own.

(10/12/16 : 21:46:39)

| ..Seize The Day... |
LAPLAND
LAKE INARI
:"Im being careful myself, like I said I keep to myself most of the time, You are literally the second person Ive spoken too." she nodded, stuffing her hands into the pockets of her coat, the air was getting colder.

"have you had any luck with fishing or did I interupt all of that?"

(10/12/16 : 22:03:58)
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
LAKE INARI
:“Yeah I’️ve had a bit of luck, I think maybe it’️s just getting a little too cold again, fish are gonna swim deeper to get warm. You should be out here when it’️s ice fishing time and it looks like the lake is full of outhouses. Total rednecksville even worse if it wasn’️t already.” Vadim reeled the line in just to find his bait gone anyway, before he’️d pulled up a stringer than had been hanging off the dock that was over half full. “It’️s enough for dinner, I just freeze the extras so I don’️t have to fish so much in the winter.”

| ..Seize The Day... |
LAPLAND
LAKE INARI
:"Well Im glad I did not interupt your fishing, pretty sure I wont be around here much when the outhouses come to town then." she nodded softly laughing slightly. "Do you want some coffee? could build a fire at my house, just to warn you I do offer the wolves a place to come in aswell."

☆ (10/12/16 : 22:16:32)
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
LAKE INARI
:“The wolves that live West of the creek don’️t bother me, they’️ve been there since I was a child, possibly even before. it’️s the one’️s roaming to the North and East you have to keep an eye on. Well and since you’️re female be especially careful of bears.” Vadim told her quietly, putting the tackle away and closing the box. It was the same advice Niko had given her before..”If you’️re up for making coffee, I’️ll tell ya what…You make coffee, and we can share the fish..”

| ..Seize The Day... |
LAPLAND
LAKE INARI
says to |- Of Wolf And Man -| | :
:"Yeah Ive been warned about those bears, Maybe I should invest in a body guard." she kept her voice down just incase because you never knew. "Im up for that, I dont drink the fancy stuff when it comes to my coffee either."

☆ (10/12/16 : 22:28:14)
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
LAKE INARI
:“I don’️t either, most of that stuff stinks anyway.” Vadim replied finally coming to his feet, gathering his things up, though he didn’️t have much but that small tackle box, the one pole and his stringer of fish to take with him. “Most of that stuff they sell in town can hardly be called coffee, it’️s mostly milk and flavorings with maybe a tiny splash of coffee in it…seems like a ripoff to me.” He wasn’️t overly huge, but stood about 6’️4”, and likely taller than he had seemed sitting down.

☆ (10/12/16 : 22:31:51)

| ..Seize The Day... |
LAPLAND
LAKE INARI
:When you stood she blinked you were definitely taller than her considering she was only 5'6'. She laughed from the look she knew she gave you and finally she stood up, she was definitely smaller. "Yeah I agree..lets go shall we." she nodded and turned starting for her cabin.
Back to top Go down
https://hopewell.forumotion.com

Atty Meets Vadim
Page 1 of 1