Northern Nights & Hopewell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The message board for the Northern Nights & Hopewell RPGs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Niko Meets Atty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Admin

Niko Meets Atty Empty
PostSubject: Niko Meets Atty   Niko Meets Atty I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 3:07 pm

(10/11/16 : 17:54:08)
|The|Devil|You|Know|
Niko Ahonen
- Human | Witch | Frozen Moon Pack -
| Northern Nights - ReVo |
| You’️ve Got Your Ball You’️ve Got Your Chain | Tied To Me Tight Tie Me Up Again |
| Who’️s Got Their Claws In You My Friend | Into Your Heart I’️ll Beat Again |

LAPLAND
SHOPS
Is visiting one of the many shops in Lapland and
says to ::R.O.A.R.B.A.B.Y.R.O.A.:
:Niko had gone into town, if Inari could be called that to get a bit of shopping done. At least the prices had come down, since it wasn’️t one of the tourist seasons, too late for summer holiday makers, but too early for the winter holiday crowd. He’️d really only come into town for a few things, wool socks, and new laces for the boots he’️d had to pull out of storage now that it was too cold to run around barefoot at night even on the back lawn.

Once he’️d paid for the laces, he’️d sat down on a bench at the front of the store, bags on the bench next to him, as his took out his knife, cutting out the old laces from where he’️d had to knot them together to keep his boots on until he could get the new ones, before he began threading the new laces through carefully. Only those who had the nose for it would be able to smell the vaguest hint of silver when he’️d unsheathed that blade, though he’️d since put it away again, and tossed the old cut up laces into the waste basket next to the bench.

Care ReVo Squirrel say NO, Dina gets no nuts for 5 minutes

(10/11/16 : 18:00:19)
::R.O.A.R.B.A.B.Y.R.O.A.R::

| A T T Y - P A T R O V |
| Pureblood - Siberian Tiger - Alpha |
| ..... |
Why Does Love Always Feel Like A Battlefield
LAPLAND
SHOPS
says to |The|Devil|You|Know|Niko:
:She was walking along the sidewalk through town, her hands tucked away into the pockets of her jacket,dark eyes peered out from under the hood on her head. She needed to get out and do something even though it was cold as could be.

She looked ahead of her when the wind brought the slightest hint of silver to her nose, her eyes searched the area for a moment and her eyes landed on you just before you put the blade away, so the smell of silver had came from you and she was still heading in your direction.

(10/11/16 : 18:23:46)
|x|The|Devil|You|Know|x|
Niko Ahonen
| You’️ve Got Your Ball You’️ve Got Your Chain | Tied To Me Tight Tie Me Up Again |

LAPLAND
SHOPS
:Niko had put the knife away as soon as it wasn’️t needed anymore, but get closer and she’️d probably be able to tell he all but reeked of wolves, but wasn’️t one himself. Laces thrown away, he’️d finished off the cup of coffee he’️d been sipping and tossed the cup into the waste basket, before gathering up his shopping. He’️d stopped to do a bit of window shopping a couple of stores up, peering at the window display at the new winter gear they’️d gotten in, though the place wasn’️t open for the day quite yet.

(10/11/16 : 18:27:01)

| ..... |
LAPLAND
SHOPS
says to |x|The|Devil|You|Know|x|:
:She got even closer to you as you started your window shopping, her hand moving to her nose when she smelt wolf all over you, soon she was taking the first step and stopped beside you to speak to you. "WIndow shopping eh? I do it alot myself."

She nodded her head not yet looking at you.

(10/11/16 : 18:37:07)
|x|The|Devil|You|Know|x|
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
SHOPS
:“Not much else to do on a cold morning, I’️ll be heading home for sleep soon. I’️m trying to decide if I want to wait another twenty minutes for the shop to open. I figured if I needed things better get them before tourist season starts again, save myself the drive to Oulu or Rovaniemi. Everyone knows the prices double when the tourists come back.” He hadn’️t really looked up either, Niko was just making small talk. He was bundled up, and had been out in the cold most of the night, stocking cap pulled low over his ears. Being the witch on the night watch kept him up, but he had a slight dislike for daylight anyway, sunglasses on, and hair down in his eyes trying to avoid as much light as possible.

(10/11/16 : 18:43:58)

| ..... |
LAPLAND
SHOPS
:"prices all ways go up when the outsiders come in, got to get that profit." she nodded softly and then she finally looked over at you. "Im Atty Patrov, and you are?"

She lifted a brow keeping her eyes on you. her hands stayed stashed away in the pockets of her jacket because she couldnt stand having cold hands.

(10/11/16 : 18:51:44)
|x|The|Devil|You|Know|x|
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
SHOPS
:“Niko Ahonen,” He’️d replied quietly, keeping himself bundled up, tempted to go and get himself another coffee to warm himself again. “it’️s freezing out this morning, looks like summers definitely over. I work security at night, really long cold shift last night, wasn’️t expecting it to get quite that cold yet. Then again autumn never does last very long here. I really think we only have two seasons here, winter and not winter.”

(10/11/16 : 18:55:12)

| ..... |
LAPLAND
SHOPS
:"Its nice to meet you niko, your actually the first person I have spoken too here..Yeah cold and damn cold, only two differences here."

(10/11/16 : 19:25:11)
|x|The|Devil|You|Know|x|
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
SHOPS
:“Well it’️s getting to that time of year, summers not too bad. Foods gonna start getting scarce soon so bears are gonna be into everything, had to spend the morning making sure there wasn’️t anything left out for them to want. Just gotta wait not too much longer and hopefully most of them will be off to sleep. They don’️t all hibernate but most of them do. Don’️t know where you’️re staying at, but unless it’️s right in the middle of town here I’️d take a good look around before you open the door in the morning, or after dark., at least until the snow starts flying.” Atty talked like she was new to those parts, Russian by the sound of her. It was hard to tell where she’️d come there from, so he figured it was friendly helpful advice when for all he knew she could be a city girl not used to living someplace like Inari. City people like that got into trouble sometimes if they didn’️t know what they were doing. Aleski had to go out and rescue them frequently.

(10/11/16 : 19:38:39)

| ..... |
LAPLAND
SHOPS
:"I live in the woods in a cabin thanks for the info though. I dont need bears messing around and possibly mauling me to death you know?" she lifted a brow she though had no issue with putting up a fight against anything that could mess with her, she was definitely no city girl.

(10/11/16 : 19:53:51)
|x|The|Devil|You|Know|x|
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
SHOPS
:“I’️m pretty far out in the woods myself, but bigger place sort of. The room I stay in comes with my job you could say. The boss likes it quiet, we’️re all just there to keep an eye on things and make sure no ones trespassing or poking around with cameras. I guess you could call me more a bodyguard than a security guard in a way, at least I don’️t have to wear no cheesy uniform.” Niko wasn’️t sure what the deal with Atty was, but he hadn’️t seen her around before, not that he knew everyone there was to know. “Feel like getting some coffee, maybe by the time we’️re done the place will be open, and I won’️t need to make an extra trip later.”

(10/11/16 : 20:10:22)
|x|The|Devil|You|Know|x|
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
SHOPS
:The coffee shop was just a couple more doors down, so Niko would start walking that direction. It was just a little mom and pop place. Inari didn’️t have much in the way of chain stores, but in Finland coffee shops were everywhere. “What you drinking?” He’️d asked, trying to be a gentleman and holding the door open for her so they could go in, at least the wait would be warmer inside. “I could ask the boss man. He might have some good numbers for you to call if you’️re needing that sort of thing. I’️ve been there quite awhile, so I wouldn’️t know where to go asking myself.” Niko had grown up around the pack, his mother a pack witch before him long ago, so his answer was truthful, even if he was being purposefully evasive.

(10/11/16 : 20:13:18)

| ..... |
LAPLAND
SHOPS
:When he held the door open for her she smiled at him and then she stepped inside quickly that way you could get out of the cold too. "THat would be great if you could ask your boss that for me, cause I can do any kind of job really..well Ill try anyway."

She nodded softly. "Drinking black coffee, nothing like it."

(10/11/16 : 20:30:01)
|x|The|Devil|You|Know|x|
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
SHOPS
:Niko had no problem walking up to the counter and putting in their order, he’️s Finnish and speaks the language fluently after all. He was rather glad she was talking to him in English because he only understood very little in Russian. He hadn’️t asked for money when he came back with the coffee. He wouldn’️t be much of a gentleman if he offered to take a lady for coffee and then expected her to pay for it. He’️d also come back with a couple of chocolate donut holes, holding out the box to her to offer her one, after he’️d given her the coffee, stopping by the counter where they kept the napkins and such to gather up a few. “Ain’️t into the fancy stuff? That’️s unusual anymore..”

(10/11/16 : 20:33:17)

| ..... |
LAPLAND
SHOPS
:She smiled and took her coffee then took one of the donut holes and popped it into her mouth, chewing it up with her mouth closed and then when she was done she spoke. "nah Like my coffee black always have..I need to talk to you about something Ive noticed."

(10/11/16 : 20:38:07)
|x|The|Devil|You|Know|x|
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
SHOPS
:Niko had eaten a donut hole or two himself, and gotten a sip of his coffee in before she’️d said that. “What might that be?” He’️d asked, not thinking much of it. She was new there, and he figured she could be asking him about anything really. He had asked her out for coffee after all, he’️d never figured she wouldn’️t wanna talk if she’️d followed him that far.

(10/11/16 : 20:39:57)

| ..... |
LAPLAND
SHOPS
:She leaned over and whispered quietly into your ear, keeping her voice low. "I smell wolf on you...why?" she lifted a brow and stayed close to you not wanting anyone else to here.

(10/11/16 : 20:44:19)
|x|The|Devil|You|Know|x|
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
SHOPS
:Niko stayed calm, but she’️d see the look of surprise on his face, as he looked around to make sure no one was standing too closely. “Might be better we talk outside..” He’️d told her just as quietly, gathering up his donut holes, closing his open box of donut holes, and sliding it into the bag with the closed ones and walking very calmly toward the door. “I could be asking you, just how come you’️d even know that?”

(10/11/16 : 20:45:53)

| ..... |
LAPLAND
SHOPS
:SHe kept her voice down even after she had stepped outside with you. "I could smell you..im a Tiger..and its not just a normal smell of a pet wolf on you its different, stronger.."

(10/11/16 : 21:01:04)
|x|The|Devil|You|Know|x|
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
SHOPS
:“I guess you could say I’️m i their company very frequently. There are lots of wolves in Lapland..you just have to be careful of the sort.” He’️d said quietly, holding the door open again so they could go back out, icy wind whipping around them again as soon as he’️d opened the door. “The ones I know keep to themselves, but there are others, I don’️t think you’️d like to meet. Be especially careful if you live east or north of town.” His voice was still an especially controlled almost whisper. He knew he didn’️t have to talk much louder for her to hear him.

(10/11/16 : 21:04:22)

| ..... |
LAPLAND
SHOPS
:"I understand what your saying, make sure you tell your boss of me, dont want anyone meeting me unexpectly in the woods, I live out there and enjoy my little peice of land and my home." she whispered and then another drink of her coffee, keeping her eyes on you.

(10/11/16 : 21:11:26)
|x|The|Devil|You|Know|x|
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
SHOPS
:“I’️ll let him know….the boss man wouldn’️t let them bother you anyway if you weren’️t causing problems, but there’️s two in particular you wanna be on the look out for.” He’️d told her, leaning against the building in between shops, avoiding any doors people might be going in and out of. “The first is a large female black wolf with blue eyes…the second a very large male with ungodly bright teal blue eyes..you see either of them, or find where they stay…I’️d suggest a hasty retreat…let us know where you saw them last.”

(10/11/16 : 21:16:51)

| ..... |
LAPLAND
SHOPS
:"Dont worry one bit, I can keep up quite well with a wolf." she actually grinned, she had tracked them before thats what she was good at, finding those that didnt want to be found. She took another sip of her coffee and then licked her lips clean.

(10/11/16 : 21:24:33)
|x|The|Devil|You|Know|x|
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
SHOPS
:“If you’️re from Russia…I don’️t think I need to warn you too much about…those…bears. We have a few, very close, and trust me, they won’️t care if you have stripes or not.” Niko said quietly…One tiger or one wolf for that matter wasn’️t a match for one of those. “You need help, come get us, or run toward us, west of the creek, that’️s our border. They won’️t cross often, but sometimes they get stupid and have to be reminded.”

(10/11/16 : 21:31:02)

| ..... |
LAPLAND
SHOPS
:"I will definitely do that and if any of you need me for anything I live east of the creek..I can just about hear anything." she nodded softly.
Back to top Go down
https://hopewell.forumotion.com

Niko Meets Atty
Page 1 of 1