Northern Nights & Hopewell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The message board for the Northern Nights & Hopewell RPGs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kari comes home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Admin

Kari comes home Empty
PostSubject: Kari comes home   Kari comes home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 3:20 pm

☆ (11/27/16 : 04:08:53)
-||w i l d c h i l d....
Kari Evanstad
She's a wild child with a rebel soul
a whole lot of gypsy wild style
She can't be tied down but for a while
Human : Witch - Party Animal - Wildchild
-Northern Nights-

UNKNOWN
is somewhere unknown and
says to --| Of Time And Dust |--

:Kari awoke from what seemed to be a long and pleasant slumber but that feeling of fuzzy bliss was short lived when she opened her eyes and found herself in some abandoned old store. “Shit” were the first words out of her mouth when bits and pieces of the last couple days came back to her. Just fragments where the heat had started to wear off and she realised she was quite naked “fuck... fuckfuckfuck” she began looking around and quickly came across her jacket and dress, staring in dismay at the shredded undies on the floor. Quickly dressing herself, she found her purse slung upon a nearby chair and the first thing she did was check to see if anything was missing.

Finding nothing missing in her purse, she was a little confused to find the battery had been removed from her phone, even though she had initially panicked when she tried to switch it on and nothing happened. Popping the battery back in, she switched it on and waited, making a happy sound as she had battery power and signal.

Now the moment that she was dreading... the call of shame.... She had no idea where she was, how long she had been gone... anything... Swallowing hard, she found her uncle’️s number and hit call, holding the phone up to her ear and waiting...

☆ (11/27/16 : 04:17:32)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
- Leader Alpha Arctic Wolf | Rock Star | Frozen Moon Pack -
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-
| Northern Nights - ReVo |
| When The Earth Has Gone | Will We Be Adopted By Strange Stars |
| The Love Wont Die | Neither Will War |
| And We Find No Rest Apart |

Frozen Moon Pack
THORS OFFICE
Is in the big dogs office and
says to -||w i l d c h i l d....:
:Thor had been lurking around his office, having just gotten done talking to Aleski, who had since headed down to the infirmary to check on Anja. He’️d talked to Magnus, and those on the next watch about the traps, a howl sent out for all to come in with caution. The woods would have to be searched thoroughly, everything between the river to the west, and Lake Inari to the east, seeing as Atty was already injured and would need help. The children would just have to be kept indoors, even were it not too cold out for them anyway.

He’️d nearly jumped when his phone rang, his heart pounding when he looked and recognized the number calling in as Kari’️s. He almost couldn’️t pick up fast enough. “Pussycat, is it you? Are you safe? What happened.” For once he’️d likely actually sound afraid…it had been days. They’️d searched for miles and hadn’️t found any trace of her, but were fairly sure who had taken her.

☆ (11/27/16 : 04:21:48)
-||w i l d c h i l d....
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

UNKNOWN
is somewhere unknown and

:Kari had been all prepared to speak calmly but the moment she heard the worry in his voice she burst into tears “I-I’️m okay... I d-don’️t know where I am... I went o-out partying... like.. like I told you... a-and... I don’️t remember what happened” she tried taking a few deep breaths and then continued “last t-thing I remember was being in a bar in t-town... and then... then I woke up naked...”

☆ (11/27/16 : 04:32:48)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
THORS OFFICE
:Now that her phone was back on Thor could turn the locator on, so he knew approximately within a few meters of where she was. “You’️re well to the east of our territory near Veskoniemi, I’️ll have to send someone in a vehicle to get you. Can you give us an idea of where to look for you? Are you in a building you can stay inside until we can get there to get you?”

She’️d already hear Thor in the background, sending someone to find Aleski or Jorvan, someone who knew the area well and drove. Matias was already out on watch, and wasn’️t back yet, and so was Magnus, so it came down to whichever of the two of them could go the fastest. Aleski hadn’️t been happy about being called away from Anja so soon, but when he’️d been told why, he’️d stopped his grumbling and run out the door after looking at the map on Thor’️s phone, knowing there was only one building around there for a distance that he could think of she could be in.

“Aleski is on his way, I’️ll text him better directions if I can but he’️s sure by the locator map he knows about where you are already. He’️ll be in Jorvan’️s truck…I’️m afraid his is totaled, so at least you know what vehicle to look for. What can you tell me about the man that took you? We’️re fairly certain we know who it was, but we want to know for certain before we start tossing around accusations. We want to make sure we are looking to get even with the right person if it comes to that.”

☆ (11/27/16 : 04:37:06)
-||w i l d c h i l d....
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

UNKNOWN
is somewhere unknown and

:She managed to calm herself some “I think... I think I’️m in some old abandoned store...” she sniffled “I can wait here until someone comes...” she could hear Thor in the background telling someone to fetch Aleski or Jorvan and she sort of zoned out, only paying attention again once Thor started speaking directly to her “I think.. I think my heat kicked in...” she admitted, chewing her lip “I don’️t really remember much... apart from he had the most hauntingly blue eyes..”

☆ (11/27/16 : 04:43:03)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
THORS OFFICE
:There’️d be no mistaking that string of curses even halfway under Thor’️s breath, and the not so human growl that had rumbled in throat, which rarely leaked out on the phone. “Thought so Pussycat. The good news is he’️s not human, but, the bad news is, he’️s not human. I’️ll explain more when you’️re home. We’️ll have a long talk about this.” She’️d pick up on that all to fake sound of calm to his voice…the one that told just how close to kill mode he actually was. Thor wasn’️t just angry, he was ready to make heads roll.

☆ (11/27/16 : 04:46:43)
-||w i l d c h i l d....
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

UNKNOWN
is somewhere unknown and

:Kari knew that calm tone far too well and it made her shudder “Okay... shit... battery is getting low... I gotta go... I will keep an eye out for Jorvan’️s truck...” she promised “see you when I get home...” she would end the call and stuff her phone back into her purse, grabbing her boots and stuffing them back on, moving over to the boarded up window and peeking out through one of the gaps, keeping a look out for that truck.

☆ (11/27/16 : 04:52:22)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

UNKNOWN
is somewhere unknown and
says to -||w i l d c h i l d....

:About half an hour later, she’️d finally see that truck, creeping down the road, coming to a stop in front of the building, almost as if Aleski knew right where to look. He’️d unlocked the door, but stayed in the truck and kept the engine running. It was obvious, he was only waiting for her to climb in and they’️d out of there. They were far inside of Bloody Winter territory, and he needs to get them out of there quickly, before anyone else happens on either one of them.

☆ (11/27/16 : 04:56:35)
-||w i l d c h i l d....
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

UNKNOWN
is somewhere unknown and

:Kari would wait patiently until she saw that truck... and when she did, she was quick to get out of that store and scurry over to the passenger side door, opening it and scooting inside without saying a word. She was kind of ashamed that she had fucked up on this kind of level and once she was buckled in, she would stare down at her hands that were folded in her lap... she knew she must smell like a cheap brothel, especially to a wolfs nose.

☆ (11/27/16 : 05:06:05)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

UNKNOWN
is somewhere unknown and

:Aleski hadn’️t said much of anything until the truck was back in drive, but she’️d be able to tell by his lead foot he was pissed. His jaw was set, and much like Thor he had that almost terrifying fake outward calm about him, even if his insides were boiling. “We’️ve been out searching for days.” He’️d finally said, in an almost flat tone..”My wife is in the infirmary, injured badly, and yet every day I have been out searching instead of at her bedside, as I wished to be. This cannot be allowed to happen again…”

☆ (11/27/16 : 05:14:30)
-||w i l d c h i l d....
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

UNKNOWN
is somewhere unknown and

:She was glad for the silence until he spoke and she knew he was pissed. She would lift her head, eyes still red and puffy from her earlier crying “do you think I wanted this?” she asked quietly, her hands balled into fists into her lap “do you think I went out asking for it?” she turned her face to look at him “do you really think... for one moment that I chose to go into heat a week early... that I chose to actually have a heat that blacks me out? Makes me unaware of anything?” she was still speaking quietly, almost as if she was afraid to raise her voice for fear of losing her temper “I don’️t remember anything after going into a bar in town... I don’️t remember what I did, who I spoke to... so please... don’️t be mad at me...” she would turn her head to look out of the window, closing her eyes to try and stop the tears that were threatening to surface.

☆ (11/27/16 : 05:20:55)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

UNKNOWN
is somewhere unknown and

:“Vidar has hurt enough people that I love.” She’️d hear Aleski continue after a moment, though the tone of his voice didn’️t change. “You are not the first, you are only the last. He is the reason I am what I have become. Had Anja not saved me…” His voice trailed off a moment…”He leaves noting but pain behind him…what good does he give to the world? What good do I give if I cannot stop him?”

☆ (11/27/16 : 05:28:41)
-||w i l d c h i l d....
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

UNKNOWN
is somewhere unknown and

:“You do plenty of good...” she managed after a few moments “you are a good husband to Anja... you help keep the pack protected and you help people with the job you do” she was still speaking quietly “I am just the screw up of the family... I always seem to fuck something up..” she hadn’️t turned to look at him, just continued looking out of the window at the passing scenery.

☆ (11/27/16 : 05:35:11)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

UNKNOWN
is somewhere unknown and

:“Only if you choose to be,” Aleski had said equally as quietly. “If you believe that it so, that is how it will continue to be, but you can change that. Your life here does not have to be the same as your life before. You still have time, it’️s all decided for me. I do not regret my love, but she deserves far better than the life a wolf can give to someone like her.” He’️d said it…thought it often…

☆ (11/27/16 : 05:39:35)
-||w i l d c h i l d....
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

UNKNOWN
is somewhere unknown and

:Her head turned sharply to look at him “don’️t you dare say that” she eyed him “don’️t you dare... you are perfectly good enough for her” she would reach and jab him in the arm quite pointedly “you can give her much more than an ordinary human can give her... you can protect her... you can keep her safe... she loves you so damned much so don’️t you dare say that...” Kari continued to stare at him for a moment or two and then shrugged “when you have had it drummed into you that you’️re the biggest let down... the biggest failure in life... it sticks”

☆ (11/27/16 : 05:45:05)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

UNKNOWN
is somewhere unknown and

:“Tell me something I do not know…” Aleski grumpy rumbled…wincing after that jab to the arm. “My father, he told me this every day, what a disappointment I was, that I was weak. The day he knew what I’️d become, he told me that I was no longer his son. I am dead to him, even though he still lives, only a stones throw from our home. I am dead to them all but Inkeri. Fine job I have done of protecting her…even I cannot fight off a bear alone.”

☆ (11/27/16 : 05:49:40)
-||w i l d c h i l d....
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

UNKNOWN
is somewhere unknown and

:“No wolf can fight off a bear alone... Even Uncle Thor would have gotten his ass whooped by a damned bear... and he is pretty big and strong” she paused and then “I swear to god Aleski... you break Anja’️s heart and I will break your nose all the while electrocuting you in a pool of water...” she scowled.

☆ (11/27/16 : 06:03:40)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

UNKNOWN
is somewhere unknown and

:“I will stay as long as that’️s what she wishes, there is no one else for me, though I believe sometimes that your uncle would be happy to be rid of me. Had magic not bound us, who knows if she would have still chosen me?” He sighed, finally turning off the side road and onto the main highway where he could drive much faster. “This is not the nice boring life I pictured for myself, all of you give me more drama and excitement than a man could hope for…” Yes mild sarcasm there.

☆ (11/27/16 : 06:07:04)
-||w i l d c h i l d....
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

UNKNOWN
is somewhere unknown and

:“Uncle Thor doesn’️t like the fact that the little girls in the family are growing up... that’️s all...” she sighed softly “he would be acting the same way if Anja had chosen anyone else... Hell I’️m not even his daughter but he gets the grumps when I date someone” she rolled her eyes “Anja has been in love with you since she was a little kid... she used to tell me about how she was going to marry you and have babies and have a family with you... I think she still would have chosen you even if you weren’️t bonded”

☆ (11/27/16 : 06:16:29)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

UNKNOWN
is somewhere unknown and

:“I always knew…I pretended not to.” Aleski had sighed quietly. “It seemed a harmless child’️s crush, and I did not have the heart to break hers, to reject her. Even before the magic, I pretended not to know, but I always knew she loved me, even if it couldn’️t be the sort of love she wanted then. It wasn’️t time. She waited for me…and then…I had to wait for her, so many years.”

☆ (11/27/16 : 06:21:20)
-||w i l d c h i l d....
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

UNKNOWN
is somewhere unknown and

:“and now you have her” Kari managed a smile “you have eachother and you have a future... to make all them babies and have married couples arguments... and laugh together... you two are soul mates... so stop putting yourself down... if Anja didn’️t see potential in you she wouldn’️t have given you a second glance...” they were quickly coming upon home now and she was feeling more and more nervous as the moments ticked by... she knew Thor was going to have a few strong words for her.

☆ (11/27/16 : 06:52:52)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

UNKNOWN
is somewhere unknown and

:The house was fast in approaching, but mostly because Aleski was breaking land speed records, or at least pushing that truck as fast as he dared in that sort of weather. It wouldn’️t horribly much longer, and the truck would only slow enough to make the turn into that long gravel driveway back through the trees. The air unusually was filled with howls that Aleski rolled down the window a bit to hear more clearly…ones Kari would not understand. The search for more traps was well under way…a search he really should be outside helping with as soon as he let Anja know he was home. He’️d slowed again, and hit the button for the door of the garage, it barely having time to roll up before the truck passed through, breaking the beam that caused it to lower again once they were inside. “Just try to stay calm when you go inside…go get cleaned up, and give yourself a moment to breathe before you talk to him.” He’️d told her shutting off the engine and climbing out of the truck. “If your aunts fuss over you let them fuss…they love you enough to care…we all do.”

☆ (11/27/16 : 07:08:05)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
THORS OFFICE
:“Come in pussycat..close the door.” He’️d told her, the room only dimly lit. He wasn’️t at his desk, but perched on one end of the leather sofa, waving for her to have a seat on the other end. On the end table, there was a cup of water, and a smaller paper cup, with four small white pills inside, which he’️d nod to as soon as she sat down. “Take them…just to be safe, your aunt gathered them for you as soon as we were certain what had happened. We do not wish for what happened before to happen again.”

☆ (11/27/16 : 07:13:44)
-||w i l d c h i l d....
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

UNKNOWN
is somewhere unknown and

:Kari would slip inside quietly, closing the door behind her and coming to sit on the other end of the leather sofa. She heard his words, she saw the cup of water and the smaller, paper cup with the four little white tablets in it. She knew they didn’️t want another born the way Katja had been and so she would pick up the paper cup, tipping the pills into her mouth before swallowing them down with pretty much the entire cup of water... no arguments from her.

☆ (11/27/16 : 07:27:29)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
THORS OFFICE
:Thor hadn’️t really looked relieved until she’️d finished taking those pills. He’️d sighed, looking rather doubled all at the same tim, obvious he’️d had a lot weighing on him. “I feel like I’️ve not done a very good job of looking after you, or the rest as of late. Just like last time, I didn’️t see it coming, and I should have. I should have been more cautious. I didn’️t see it coming when it happened to Johanna either. There was that part of me who stupidly did not believe that he would stoop so low as to harm a child, she was barely sixteen. Johanna was harmed, and Aleski nearly died trying to help her. What can I do Pussycat? What can I do to keep this from happening again short of never letting you leave alone?”

☆ (11/27/16 : 07:36:34)
-||w i l d c h i l d....
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

Frozen Moon Pack
THORS OFFICE
says to --| Of Time And Dust |--:
:“It wasn’️t your fault Uncle Thor...” she said quietly “my heat came earlier than expected... even I wasn’️t prepared for it” she paused and then “there are signs it is coming... I should have told you them...” she swallowed “I get an overwhelming need to party... I get bored really quickly... I tend to fiddle with my hands a lot more than normal...” she would reel off a list of things to Thor before looking up at him “I’️m sorry I didn’️t see it coming... there is nothing you can do aside from put me with someone all of the time”
Back to top Go down
https://hopewell.forumotion.com

Kari comes home
Page 1 of 1