Northern Nights & Hopewell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The message board for the Northern Nights & Hopewell RPGs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kari Arrives & A little Detour

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Admin

Kari Arrives & A little Detour Empty
PostSubject: Kari Arrives & A little Detour   Kari Arrives & A little Detour I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 3:08 pm

(10/12/16 : 04:03:42)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
She's a wild child with a rebel soul
a whole lot of gypsy wild style
She can't be tied down but for a while
Human : Witch - Party Animal - Wildchild
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
TRAIN STATION
Is at the local train station in Lapland and
says to ..|The|Devil|You|Know|..:
:Kari was not amused... here she was on the train... being sent off to live with her uncle for a while. She’️d had to tell her agent that she was moving to lapland so he could get her work this end instead of back home... it wasn’️t as if she had done something all that bad, sure, she had run naked through the town and ended up getting arrested and charged with indecent exposure.... and sure she had been drunk at the time.... and yeah maybe she made things worse by offering sexual favours to the police officers while drunk... that probably was not the best idea... but her mother had lost her mind over it, screamed and shouted at her and then promptly told her she was going to stay with Thor, telling her “if you want to act like a damned animal, you can go and live with the damned animals!”

Clearly her mother was pissed with her and Kari had, albeit with a sour face, packed up her belongings into a large duffel bag and a suitcase that she could roll along, her mother telling her she would have the rest of her clothes and things sent over. It’️s not Kari’️s fault that she inherited the Evanstad party gene... she gets it from Thor! She never knew her father growing up, though she would get birthday cards and Christmas cards from him every year... so it was kind of normal for her to latch onto the only other male in the family... her uncle, of whom she idolised.... and turned out just like he was when he was young.

Unknown to Kari and pretty much the entire family, even Thor... Kari’️s father wasn’️t human... he was a fae prince and well... Her mother hadn’️t been little miss innocent all her life and had met this prince of fae when she had been out partying... they had dated secretly until he’️d had to return to his people... upon which she was pregnant with Kari... he had made a promise to send cards and presents each year and he did... but their relationship had to stay a secret... as did the origin of her baby. He had warned that if Kari came out fae... she would have to return to the kingdom with him... but if she came out human, she could keep her.

Kari had come out human, a witch to be precise... but with a few unique powers that no ordinary witch would have... one of them being pheromones... which Kari can’️t control and is sometimes what gets her into trouble the most.

Regardless... The train was just pulling into the station and so, Kari would get up and sling her duffel over her shoulder, dragging the suitcase along to the door, waiting for the train to draw to a stop and the doors to open. The voiceover announced they had pulled into the station and to watch the gap and all that.... and so Kari would wait patiently until the doors opened, hopping out of the carriage and tugging her suitcase along. She knew someone would be waiting for her outside, there usually was but she had no idea who it would be today... she kept her eyes peeled as she walked along the platform and headed through the station, stepping out onto the street.

(10/12/16 : 04:22:42)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
TRAIN STATION
:“You could say that...” Kari chuckled, taking the cup from him “Mmmm! Thanks” she would take a sip, letting him take the duffel bag. She was all bundled up too since it was so cold, gloved hands taking the box of donut holes “... you are amazing... chocolate donut holes... mmmm” she snagged one out and began munching happily “guess you wanna know why she’️s pissed at me this time?”

(10/12/16 : 04:30:55)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen
- Human | Witch | Frozen Moon Pack -
| Northern Nights - ReVo |
| You’️ve Got Your Ball You’️ve Got Your Chain | Tied To Me Tight Tie Me Up Again |
| Who’️s Got Their Claws In You My Friend | Into Your Heart I’️ll Beat Again |

LAPLAND
TRAIN STATION
says to --||w i l d c h i l d...:
:“”Might as well tell me, before you gotta explain to your uncle. Knowing you, it could be damned near anything..” Niko tried hard not to laugh, considering it wasn’️t much of an exaggeration. As long as he’️d known Kari the little imp had always been into something she shouldn’️t, little being the operative term. “Thought you’️d outgrow trouble by now, but I suppose you’️ve just evolved to trouble of a different sort now have you?” Niko said steering her toward the truck tossing the bags into the back, and opening up her door for her so she could get in and out of the cold, before he’️d gotten into the truck himself and started it so it could warm up a minute before they took off. The other box of donut holes was already out on the dash…he wasn’️t stupid. He knew she’️d be digging for them if they weren’️t.

(10/12/16 : 04:36:37)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
Is in a personal vehicle somewhere in Lapland and
:“I can’️t help that I inherited the Evanstad Party and Trouble gene” she laughed, climbing up into the truck after putting her stuff in the back. Settling into her seat, she got all comfy, sliding off her gloves and tucking them into her coat pocket. “More donut holes... you’️re gunna make me fat” she joked, having thrown away the empty one in the nearest trash can before she had gotten into the truck. Grabbing one out and munching on it she looked at him “okay so... I went out partying with some of the other models from the fashion show...” he knew she was a model by now, had been since she had been about 16 “aaaand... we got drunk.... very drunk... and well...” she munched on the remainder of the donut hole she was holding “I got stark naked and ran down the street... I got arrested for being drunk and disorderly and indecent exposure... and then made it ten times worse by offering to sleep with the officers that arrested me in exchange for them taking back the charges” she snickered.

(10/12/16 : 05:05:03)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen
| You’️ve Got Your Ball You’️ve Got Your Chain | Tied To Me Tight Tie Me Up Again |

LAPLAND
TRAIN STATION
:Niko about choked on his coffee when he’️d hard what she said, coughing a few times, sort of glad he hadn’️t already had the truck in drive quite yet. “Holy shit Kari,” had been about all he’️d been able to say when he’️d been able to stop coughing. “I pictured you getting picked up for being drunk or getting too loud…but damn…” He’️d actually turned a little red, as he finally put the truck into gear and backed out of the parking spot, and pulling out of the lot and onto the road toward the highway. “Just tell me this wasn’️t how your mother found out…about you and that kinda stuff..Thor’️s gonna flip his fucking lid.”

(10/12/16 : 05:10:31)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:Kari started laughing when Niko started choking on his coffee, reaching and rubbing his back to try and help. She had seen how red he had gone and she giggled “go ahead, imagine me naked... I don’️t care... better yet, I could show you sometime” she teased before answering his next question “she only found out when the police had to call her to come and get me... they arrested me while I was naked Niko... I had no clothes... I couldn’️t just walk out of there in the nude” she shook her head “safe to say she lost the plot a little and told me ‘if you want to behave like an animal, you can go and live with the animals’️ meaning that she thinks Uncle Thor is an animal” she rolled her eyes some and then “yeah... hes gunna be pissed... but I can kind of get around him... all I gotta do is put on the big blue eyes, pout and do the crying thing and usually he backs down pretty quick”

(10/12/16 : 05:16:06)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
TRAIN STATION
:‘Niko had turned even redder at her offer to get naked…not quite sure he’️d heard her right, and the pheromones and her touching him was not helping, when he’️d taken the hat off his head and tried to drop it into his lap to cover himself just in case without being obvious why. “Your uncle did used to be just as bad…at least before Frida got a leash on him, now he only gets as wild as she lets him..”

(10/12/16 : 05:19:44)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:“Yeah he did... he did stuff waaaay worse than me” she shook her head a little and then “you look like a tomato Niko... something wrong?” she blinked at him innocently, knowing full well that her pheromones were not helping in this situation but... she was making an effort to behave herself, despite the fact that she had the hots for him, always had really. There was just something about him and his power that was attractive to her but she would try to behave.

(10/12/16 : 05:24:11)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
TRAIN STATION
:“Just not quite used to thinking about you that way is all, that and your uncle acting like your personal guard dog, especially when you’️d get to teasing the younger wolves.” Niko told her, as they came to the highway, and he’️d turned onto it and hit the gas heading them toward home. “To be honest I always just thought you were a bit of a tease…didn’️t think you’️d actually do something like that.”

(10/12/16 : 05:30:10)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:Kari snickered “I am still a giant tease.. but I tend to go through with the teasing now that I am 18...” she smiled sweetly “I am legal for that everywhere now so... why not?” her and Anja had been born in the same year, though Anja was older by a good few months and her mother loved to throw the whole ‘why can’️t you be more like Anja, she’️s a good girl’️ speech at her.

(10/12/16 : 05:38:32)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
TRAIN STATION
:“I guess as long as you’️re careful about what you get into…fuck Kari anything coulda happened to you doing something like that.” He didn’️t mean to sound like a hard ass, he was concerned was all. “I mean at home or someplace private with people you know is one thing, but out in public like that? Anyone coulda grabbed ahold of you and done anything. I think that’️s what they’️re freaking out about more than anything.”

(10/12/16 : 05:40:46)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:“Since when did you turn into such a straight laced, responsible person” she teased and then “I know... I know but jesus... the fact that mama kicked me out over it? Eh... I guess I take whatever punishment Uncle Thor decides to throw at me... probably be banned from leaving his house for a week... I am going to get so bored”

(10/12/16 : 05:45:26)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
TRAIN STATION
:“Look…I just worry about you okay? I ain’️t no angel, I just don’️t want to see you get hurt.” Niko knew damned well she knew the sort of things he got up to, she’️d snuck up on him out in the woods or around the house a couple of times. He was pretty sure she hadn’️t seen much either time but still…

(10/12/16 : 05:48:51)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:“Oh I know you aren’️t an angel... but thank you for being worried” she would lean across and kiss his cheek “it means a lot that you are concerned... and you didn’️t yell at me...” she would settle back into her seat and begin munching on another donut hole.

(10/12/16 : 05:55:35)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
TRAIN STATION
:Niko wasn’️t sure what was up with himself suddenly, but that kiss had made him have to shift in his seat a little, slight flush coming back over him. He was trying hard to keep his eyes and mind on the road, and didn’️t quite understand just what that was taking concentration. “Yelling doesn’️t really solve much of anything..” They’️d hit the edge of town by then, trees swamp and more trees as far as the eye could see.

(10/12/16 : 06:01:29)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:“Yeah well everyone just loves yelling at me” she rolled her eyes, licking her fingers clean once she had finished the donut hole... you could tell she had spent time around wolves with little things she did every now and then, like licking her fingers clean with short lapping motions. Sucking the last piece of sweetness from her thumb, she sighed “I just wish my mother would spend less time yelling at me you know? She goes out partying at the weekends... always has done... even when I was little... she meets random men and brings them home for the night” she shook her head “and she expects me to be this perfect little angel” clearly Thor had no idea that was how Hanna behaved because she would then say “please don’️t tell Uncle Thor what I said about mama... he has no idea what she is really like...”

(10/12/16 : 06:12:59)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
TRAIN STATION
:“Trust me, he probably already knows…but Thor saying shit about it would be pot calling the kettle black so to speak.” Sure…Thor only wandered anymore when Frida gave him permission, with who she gave him permission, but if it weren’️t for Frida he’️d be just as bad if not worse. “Your uncle didn’️t get the nickname Thor the whore for nothing. Frida’️s all that keeps him in line and we both know it, not that she’️s exactly angelic either. They just had the good sense to grow up and stop when Anja was born, or at least when she’️d be around to be the wiser.”

(10/12/16 : 06:17:01)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:“Yeah well my mother didn’️t... so it’️s no wonder I am the way I am” she shook her head, looking out the window and noticing they were actually quite close to the house now “I like having fun... I have no responsibilities like kids or anything like that... pretty sure the only way I am gunna have fun around here is going down to Helsinki... considering Lapland is literally one of the most un-fun places... unless I make my own fun” she smirked.

(10/12/16 : 06:22:24)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:“You get to teasing them wolves again, you might get more fun than you can handle.” Niko had laughed, shifting in his seat again, trying to keep his mind on the road, especially with that kinda talk, and the wheels in his head turning about that little offer of hers weren’️t helping. “I’️m sure you won’️t find any shortage of people to have fun with…just gotta be discrete about it, there are kids around the house after all.”

(10/12/16 : 06:25:16)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:Kari snorted “I can be discrete...” she chewed her lip thoughtfully and then “maybe you might benefit from some fun” she teased “bet you’️d love to find out how I work” she really was being evil now and the fact that they were so close to home didn’️t help at all because chances were, he was going to have to walk on into that house with his issue.

(10/12/16 : 06:30:45)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:Niko had groaned hearing what she’️d told him, especially when he’️d had to slow and then stop the truck to let a few reindeer meander across the road..”There ya go with the teasing again..” He was already stirred up…and he was starting to suspect that she knew, and was trying to egg him on purposefully.

(10/12/16 : 06:32:53)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:“Oh but I am not teasing Niko...” she snickered leaning close and whispering into his ear “any time... any place... you want to find out... you let me know” she would then settle back into her seat again, watching him curiously, before her gaze drifted to the reindeer that meandered across the road.

(10/12/16 : 06:39:55)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:Niko didn’️t say much as he waited for those reindeer to finish crossing…just sort of stared ahead a moment before turning to look at her. Speaking of discretion…”Guess you’️ve got a choice to make. There’️s a fork in the road coming up…we can stay on the highway, and go the long way around, or we can go through the woods…but that ride might get a little rough.” He hadn’️t turned to look at her until after he’️d said it. Was it the loaded question it sounded like? She’️d just have to find out.

(10/12/16 : 06:45:22)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:Kari watched him a moment and then smirked “I’️ve always liked a rough ride...” she would give him a wicked grin, reaching a hand and gently brushing it against his thigh. All the teasing would be worth it once they were concealed in the foliage of the woods.

(10/12/16 : 06:51:52)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:Niko had his gas again, once the reindeer were across, groaning when he felt her hand on his thigh. She was dangerously close to that problem of his and the damned thing was twitching just from that much contact…”You best be sure about that…ain’️t no turning back halfway.” It was fair warning as far as he was concerned, if they went down that road and things got naughty, she’️d better be prepared for him to follow through on it.

(10/12/16 : 06:57:03)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:“Oh I am sure...” she smiled sweetly, letting her hand continue to just rest there on his thigh, thumb rubbing against his leg teasingly. She was awful and to make it worse she would part her knees a little, somewhat of an open invite if he wanted to put a hand on her thigh. Yes she was wearing a skirt with no tights or leggings... she knew it was damned cold outside but in truth, she didn’️t really feel the cold too much.

(10/12/16 : 07:09:15)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:As promised the fork in the road wasn’️t far ahead, and Niko had taken the one that vanished into the woods, the road getting bumpier almost as soon as they left the highway, not to mention a lot darker under that canopy of birch forest, just now starting to turn colors well. He’️d kept his hand to himself, having slowed the truck to have better control one hand on the steering wheel firmly, while the other slid onto her thigh when he’️d noticed that little invitation. He wasn’️t about to waste time playing trust me…his hand only brushed up and down her thigh a couple of times, before brushing against her undies and taking a rather blatant feel, pausing and then rubbing that same spot again when he’️d found something of interest. He couldn’️t be completely sure through the undies..but was that really what he thought it was? There was only one way to find out, so of course his fingers were all over it.

(10/12/16 : 07:13:42)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:Oh yes, that was definitely what he thought it was... a piercing in a rather particular place. As his fingers began to be all over it, she would part her knees further with a staggered sigh, her hand on his thigh was now squeezing softly “ever... played with a piercing like that before?” she managed to breathe out, wriggling against his hand with a soft whimper.

(10/12/16 : 07:25:34)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:“All the time…my familiar has them all over.” Niko answered, not letting up in the slightest, being a dirty rotten tease about it actually, because he knew exactly how to work on that thing. She’️d know who he was speaking of, that pretty brunette black wolf that shared a room with him. “I guess I could ask you the same question…do you know what to do with them?” Don’️t think he hadn’️t noticed her tongue, especially all the times she’️d stuck it out at him…

(10/12/16 : 07:27:55)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:“Of course... I didn’️t get my tongue pierced for nothing...” she would poke it out at him, wiggling it teasingly “I have more than just those two piercings though...” she wriggled harder against his hand her pheromones getting stronger the more he teased her like that.

(10/12/16 : 07:46:13)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:More groaning from Niko and more shifting in his seat hearing her answer. He was fast losing the inclination to mostly behave himself, and he didn’️t completely understand why, never slowing his fingers down as he’️d told her…”Well we’️ve got us a couple of choices here. We can just keep going to the house, walk in like thing happened…or we can take a little detour and you can show me.” Even for Niko that was surprisingly blunt, but he didn’️t really do maybe.

(10/12/16 : 07:50:11)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:His fingers really were doing a number on her and she moaned out, pretty much trying to hump his hand “detour...” she managed to get out between moans, sliding a hand down to start touching herself too, if he didn’️t swat it away.

(10/12/16 : 08:06:07)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:They were deep enough onto wolf land bears usually didn’️t stray, so he wasn’️t so worried about that, but not close to the house. He’️d had no problem finding that little turn off, slowing down to pull in, before he’️d stopped the truck and put it in park, shutting the engine off. Those sounds she was making were half killing him, but now that he no longer had to keep his eyes on the road behavior was the last thing on his mind. His had had stopped rubbing her through her undies only long enough to slide inside, fingers moving faster once he had, happy for the moment just to watch her squirm and make those sounds. “Start taking it off, I’️m waiting..”

(10/12/16 : 08:10:44)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:She would squeak as he slid his hand inside her undies, the skin on skin sensation had her moaning louder “yes... fuck... okay...” she whimpered, unzipping her coat and sliding it off, hands moving to unravel the scarf around her neck and letting it fall with the coat. Tugging off her sweater, she then tugged her tank top off to reveal she wasn’️t wearing a bra, but that she indeed had nipple rings and her belly button pierced too. By that point, she didn’️t care too much about wearing anything and would unzip her skirt and wriggle out of that too, getting a moment to breath while his fingers were not on her. The undies came off too, leaving her naked before him, kicking her boots and socks off too.

(10/12/16 : 08:14:58)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:HIs eyes were glued as he watched her peeling out of everything, fingers already on one of her nipple piercings as she slid out of her bottoms, before he’️d leaned over, kissing and sucking down on her neck, telling her…”Get in back…” The truck of course had a full back seat, and they’️d probably be a lot more comfortable fooling around back there.

(10/12/16 : 08:21:20)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:Her pheromones were strong in the air and she couldn’️t help how obedient and needy she became when she got going, gasping and whimpering as he kissed and sucked down on her neck.”Y-yes Niko...” she purred, climbing over the seats into the back, wiggling teasingly at him.

(10/12/16 : 08:29:45)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:Niko had swatted her ass firmly when she’️d climbed over the seat, before he’️d peeled out of his own jacket and shirt, tossing them into the seat she’️d just vacated . He was only a couple of inches taller, but not quite as graceful in his attempt to climb back there but he’️d managed it, sitting on the bench seat at her feet and unlacing his boots, before he’️ kicked them off and slid right out of jeans he hadn’️t been wearing another stitch under. It wouldn’️t take long for him to pull her toward him afterward, or for her to get a good enough view to know she wasn’️t the only one with piercings in all the interesting places. He was no sooner kissing her than he was nudging her to lie back on the seat, his fingers going right back to work on her now that the clothes weren’️t in the way, determined to finish just what he’️d started in the front seat.

(10/12/16 : 08:44:50)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:She wouldn’️t be able to help but hear that evil chuckle that left his mouth, even into the kiss, before his lips dropped to her neck, sucking down hard, and even nipping. His thumb replaced his fingers, even though he’️d never slowed, fingers curling right in without a second’️s warning or hesitation. he wanted to make her scream, and he wasn’️t going to do a damned thing to silence her.

(10/12/16 : 08:48:50)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:Well when his lips dropped to her neck and began sucking down hard and nipping she couldn’️t help but cry out, especially when his thumb replaced his fingers and he curled them inside her instead. The car would be filled with her crying out and screaming in pleasure, the fact that he was nailing that particular spot each time was just aiding in how loud she was screaming out for him. Her head was tipped back as he nipped and sucked at her throat, screaming out his name over and over as she began to fuck herself on his fingers. The screams got higher and higher until she was squealing out, completely soaking his hand and the back seat... oops.

(10/12/16 : 09:03:20)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:“Holy fuck Kari,” Niko had round when he felt her smoking everything, he’️d kept it up until he was sure she was done. His thumb had stopped but he’️d kept at it with his fingers, sliding them out, only to push them back in again a few times, only about the third time that happened, it wasn’️t his fingers anymore, as he slid himself in not exactly completely gentle, pushing until he felt resistance and then started rocking in further…and he was nowhere near what you could call small..pushing her legs back and sliding right into that angle he wanted like it was second nature. He wasn’️t sure how she’️d react to that much roughness right off the bat, but unless she screamed for him to stop, it was only going to get a lot rougher from there.

(10/12/16 : 09:11:09)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:There was a satisfied moan when he finally pushed inside, her nails digging into his shoulders “Fuck... Niko...” she moaned as he began to rock in further... it wasn’️t gentle and she very much liked it “that’️s it... don’️t be gentle with me...” she would lean and bite at his shoulder before moaning into his ear “treat me like I’️m your dirty little plaything...” she knew he was a bit freaky in the sack... she had been told enough times and so she felt like stroking his ego a little there.

(10/12/16 : 09:18:52)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:“Just remember you asked for it,” He’️d told her, tossing her legs the rest of the way over his shoulders, and wedging his feet against the door, fingers curled tightly into her hair as his braced his arms against the other door for leverage as his hips began to pound in harder and rougher, pushing until he’️d hit bottom, and then grinding like hell against her piercing in the process, his head raised up to watch the look on her face, devious smile all she’️d see looking back at her.

(10/12/16 : 09:22:03)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:Her nails dug into his back as he began to hammer into her like that “oh fuck... right there... shit!” she cried out, quickly dissolving into cries and screams of pleasure as he ground against her piercing in the process. Her face was quite a picture, cheeks flushed pink eyes closed and sweet screams of ecstasy leaving her as he succeeded in pushing her over the edge a second time, begging him not to stop.

(10/12/16 : 09:29:30)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:“I ain’️t stopping, I can keep going quite a long time..” Niko had half moaned watching her..pointedly trying to set her off again when she as barely done that time…”You just let me know when you’️ve had enough.” Niko wasn’️t joking, he could lost quite a good long awhile, even going hard like that, then again, it was difficult to develop stamina like that when getting it on that way was pretty much old hat for him.

(10/12/16 : 09:35:22)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:All she could do was claw the hell out of him as he set her off again, her screams almost deafening. This was probably the best lay she’️d had in a long time and she wasn’️t about to wimp out so quickly. She leaned in to bite and suck at his throat as she continued to claw his back, her cries and screams right near his ear before she’️d had to lean back again, dragging her nails all the way up to his shoulders, leaving red marks behind.

(10/12/16 : 09:39:51)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:He’️d hissed when she’️d clawed at him, but it would be obvious fairly quickly it just fanned the flames making him go even harder. “So naughty…so you like it rough? I think you do like being a plaything..” He’️d chuckled watching her, rather enjoying all that noise she was making..”Makes me want to bend you over and spank your little ass for you.”

(10/12/16 : 09:41:58)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:“Oh yes... fuck yes... yes I do...” she moaned “I’️ve been a naughty little girl... spank me” she whimpered arching her body best she could considering the position she was currently in, crying out as he set her off again.

(10/12/16 : 09:49:44)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:Of course Niko wasn’️t cruel enough to stop before she was finished, though once she was he’️d wasted no time flipping her over face down in the seat, and pinning her arms behind her back, holding her wrists and pinning them to her lower back as his hand cracked down, spanking the hell out of both sides of her ass until they were red and burning, before he’️d lined himself back up and slammed back in, keeping her pinned as he found that angle he wanted and once had going even harder and rougher than he had been before, free hand still smacking her ass here and there. He wasn’️t in a rush…Niko was having a hell of a good time just making her scream.

(10/12/16 : 09:53:23)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:From her now pinned position there was little she could do but moan and cry out as he cracked his hand down onto both sides of her ass, feeling it start to burn before screaming out as he slammed back in. From this position it felt so much more intense as he found that angle he wanted, that and he was going harder and rougher than before, reducing her to squeals and cries as he kept sending her off the edge, over and over.

(10/12/16 : 10:06:19)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:Niko’️s hand hadn’️t stopped spanking, until it was burning, figuring he’️d better give it a rest at least a moment, but then things were soaked, really soaked, and than whatever the truck had leather seats, even with the way they squeed underneath her as she rubbed against them from how wet everything was. Part of him was feeling more devious than usual, and wondering suddenly just what else he could get away with, his hand rubbing against her ass, before she’️d feel it, one of his fingers nudging gently into an interesting place, all he really intended to do truthfully. All he was hoping to do was make things a little more intense for her, without resorting to things that might leave bruises.

(10/12/16 : 10:10:45)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:She squealed some as she felt a finger nudging into an interesting place and she gasped out “I didn’️t know you were into that” moaning and wriggling back against him... clearly she was. It was intense already but with that added sensation she could barely even think any more... all she could go was scream and cry out, adding his name here and an obscenity there.

(10/12/16 : 10:17:00)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:“No more than what I’️m doing right now…not unless you ask me really nicely some other time..” Niko chuckled at her. “Can’️t pull all my tricks out at once, gotta leave you a little something to wonder about. Maybe I might get to play with you again that way.” He liked making her scream that way, she’️d already lasted longer without begging him to stop than he’️d thought she would.

(10/12/16 : 10:22:05)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:“You... could fuck me every day... and I would still come back for more” she whimpered. They continued to go at it for a while longer before Kari began to beg for him to finish. Things were getting achy and cramped from being in the truck, that and oversensitivity was starting to happen.

(10/12/16 : 10:28:32)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:“Well I guess that depends on how you want me to finish..” He’️d told her, really pushing into it…knowing he was being a horrible tease with all he was doing to her.”I can either keep going like I am or you can swallow…up to you.” He figured if she got laid that much she was more likely than not taking something…but her preference really where she wanted it after all.

(10/12/16 : 10:30:51)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:Kari was totally reserving her tongue for the next time they played, after all he was the one who said he wasn’️t putting all his tricks to work... so neither was she “I’️m taking something... you can keep going like this” she managed through a moan.

(10/12/16 : 10:35:58)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:Niko had let loose on her after that, moaning out, obvious pretty fast he’️d just been holding back for her, hips slamming in hard and rough and that finger picking up speed as well. He wanted to get her at least one last time as he went. He wasn’️t bored with the way things had been, but he had to admit, she was the most fun new little plaything he’️d found in awhile.

(10/12/16 : 10:39:12)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:Oh yes, he got her that one last time, screams still filling the car until they had both gone... falling into silence that was broken with their panting. “Holy fuck Niko... fuck... didn’️t realise you would be so good...” she really hadn’️t thought he would be as good as he had been.

(10/12/16 : 10:44:35)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:Niko had let go of her before leaning down to rest against her back, leaning on his arms to keep from squashing her into the seat, as he panted, “Didn’️t think you’️d be that damned good either. You’️re awfully young to be this damned kinky…Making my old ass rob the cradle and shit..” He was about twice her age and she knew it…not that he cared. She was legal, that was all that mattered.

(10/12/16 : 10:46:43)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:“But your old ass.... is a sexy old ass....” she turned her head and kissed him softly “careful with the mentioning of age... you’️re old enough to be my father... don’️t make me start calling you daddy” she snickered, nipping his chin before brushing her hair from her face.

(10/12/16 : 10:53:06)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:Niko had kissed her back, before leaning down and nibbling at her neck and then her ear, only half playfully as he told her, “You start calling me that…and I’️ll be making you scream it later, where the whole damned house can hear you.” Didn’️t think he’️d make good on that threat? Try him…

(10/12/16 : 10:55:56)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:Kari giggled a little at that “I will remember that... “ Oh she wasn’️t afraid of the whole house hearing what she screamed... she had done much kinkier things in the past, something he would probably learn about with time. “We should probably get dressed soon... so I can go see Uncle Thor and get my punishment” she rolled her eyes…
Back to top Go down
https://hopewell.forumotion.com

Kari Arrives & A little Detour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Northern Nights & Hopewell :: Alternate NN Worlds :: Alternate Lapland Timeline-
Jump to: