Northern Nights & Hopewell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The message board for the Northern Nights & Hopewell RPGs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Johanna talks with Sorena

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Admin

Johanna talks with Sorena Empty
PostSubject: Johanna talks with Sorena   Johanna talks with Sorena I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 3:21 pm

☆ (11/27/16 : 21:32:36)
...S.h.e.w.o.l.f...

| S O R E N A - J E N S E N |
..Strong Alpha Wolf..
..So you wanna play with magic, boy you should know what your falling for..
Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
Is in one of the many private bedrooms and
says to ALL:
:She had been taken from the tigers earlier in the day and she had been in this bedroom since, was she resting? of course not. She had been pacing the room since she was placed in it and told to stay put, She didnt like being forced to stay in a room but she had because she didnt want to piss anyone off.

☆ (11/27/16 : 21:46:30)
|-| Northern | Light |-|
Johanna Tuominen
- Weak Moderate Arctic Wolf | Frozen Moon Pack -
| Northern Nights - ReVo |
| Once I Had A World Of My Own |
| It Is Still There | Only I Am Gone |

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
says to ...S.h.e.w.o.l.f...| S O:
:She’️d have course been allowed to choose that room, first floor down from the main level, out of the rooms that weren’️t taken. The pack house had once been a luxury hotel, so it wasn’️t as if she were being left in squalid conditions, each room or suite had its own nice private bath. The area she was in presently was where the new arrivals and “pups” were kept, the oldest two wolves that were there, that handled most of the training also lived in a suite along that hallway, so they could keep an eye on them all.

After she’️d had time to settle in awhile, before she’️d a bit of a ruckus had been heard outside. The sounds of children running in the hallway, very human children. Johanna had shooed them back upstairs with their grandmother while she checked on Sorena, Maija not exactly pleased about her mama having to let go of her, she was only a few months old, and still used to Johanna taking her with her almost everywhere but work. Johanna understood the rules though. She couldn’️t be left alone with the kids unless one of the stronger wolves was watching her, at least not for awhile.

Once the children had gone off with their grandmother, Johanna had knocked on the door, tray in hand, trying to balance it, and waited for Sorena to answer it. At least if Papa was busy, the least she could do was bring her something to eat and drink while she waited.

☆ (11/27/16 : 21:54:07)
|-| Northern | Light |-|
Johanna Tuominen

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:“I see you finally found your way here.” Johanna smiled, trying not to get overly graceful trying to carry that tray in, so she could sit it down a the little table there was there in the room. It was loaded with sandwiches, and glasses of lemonade. Johanna still hadn’️t quite worked out her puppy legs completely so to speak, so she was still prone to getting a little ahead of herself if she wasn’️t careful. “Matias isn’️t back yet…so I figured I’️d bring you some food, and see how you’️re doing. last I know they’️re still checking the woods for more traps, that’️s what’️s taking Papa Thor so long.”

☆ (11/27/16 : 21:56:02)
...S.h.e.w.o.l.f...

..Strong Alpha Wolf..
Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
says to |-| Northern | Light |-|:
:"yes I did, Thank you for the food, I appreciate it, yeah I heard that atty got snagged by a trap..do you know if she is okay?" she lifted a brow and then moved to sit down on the bed. "You can sit if you want."

☆ (11/27/16 : 22:01:11)
|-| Northern | Light |-|
Johanna Tuominen

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:She’️d brought plenty for the both of them, so Johanna had smiled again and had a seat. “Atty will be all right, Aleski just spoke with Vadim a little while ago, he is there taking care of her now. He wanted to let Vadim know that Kari’️s come back home, so he didn’️t go back out again searching for her needlessly.” Johanna had taken one of the sandwiches and started to nibble on it, tuna salad and hardboiled eggs. She wasn’️t sure it was everyone’️s favorite, but she hoped Serena wouldn’️t mind them.

☆ (11/27/16 : 22:04:13)
...S.h.e.w.o.l.f...

..Strong Alpha Wolf..
Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:"Good Im glad she is okay, man she is a force to be reckoned with too, she honestly scared the crap out of me the day I met her." she nodded and then picked up a sandwich, she didnt mind them at all. She took a bite and chewed quietly. "Dont get me wrong I don't feel like a prisoner here but its sort of scary being told to stay put in a room, ive watched way too many scary movies I guess.." she laughed softly then went back to eating.

☆ (11/27/16 : 22:22:31)
|-| Northern | Light |-|
Johanna Tuominen

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:“Well no ones going to lock you in here and fatten you up for dinner, if that’️s what you’️re worried about, Papa’️s not that bad.” Johanna laughed quietly in between bites of her sandwich. Most of the people here are friendly, but watch out for Uncle Jorvan…sometimes he’️s too friendly.” Had she really said that? She figured she’️d at least better warn Sorena that Jorvan could be a flirt, just so she wouldn’️t say she didn’️t.

☆ (11/27/16 : 22:24:02)
...S.h.e.w.o.l.f...

..Strong Alpha Wolf..
Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:"like..Hey I wanna hump you friendly?" she lifted a brow and almost got choked on a bite of the sandwich because you had just came out with it like that.

☆ (11/27/16 : 22:29:13)
|-| Northern | Light |-|
Johanna Tuominen

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:“Well, he won’️t hump your leg or at least I don’️t think he will,” Johanna laughed again, trying not to choke at those words. “He’️s just a really bad flirt, but he does take no for an answer..I promise, not that I’️ve ever had that problem. Matias and I have been married since I was sixteen.” Yes she’️d heard correctly…sixteen, seven years and 5 children later, Johanna’️s only 23.

☆ (11/27/16 : 22:33:17)
...S.h.e.w.o.l.f...

..Strong Alpha Wolf..
Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:"Im not gonna lie..I may have a hard time saying no.." she shook her head, least she was honest and thats all that mattered. "Well least you have a man that cares about you."

☆ (11/27/16 : 22:49:05)
|-| Northern | Light |-|
Johanna Tuominen

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:“I do have that, even if I don’️t get to see him sometimes as much as I’️d like.” Johanna muttered, not even letting that spoil her relatively good mood. “Papa keeps him busy, and times like now, he’️s on watch hours longer than he usually is. I know it’️s important, I just get bored by myself. I’️ll be happier when I don’️t need someone to babysit me anymore…”

☆ (11/27/16 : 22:50:57)
...S.h.e.w.o.l.f...

..Strong Alpha Wolf..
Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:"Im sorry Johanna but Im sure everything will work out for the best." she nodded softly and finished off her sandwich, she licked her lips cleaned and settled down again.

Back to top Go down
https://hopewell.forumotion.com

Johanna talks with Sorena
Page 1 of 1