Northern Nights & Hopewell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The message board for the Northern Nights & Hopewell RPGs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorena & Niko go skinny dipping

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Admin

Sorena & Niko go skinny dipping Empty
PostSubject: Sorena & Niko go skinny dipping   Sorena & Niko go skinny dipping I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 3:34 pm

☆ (12/04/16 : 21:22:17)
….|.s.h.e|..|w.o.l.f.|….
Sorena Jensen
- Strong Alpha Black Wolf | Frozen Moon Pack -
| Northern Nights - ReVo |
| I Must Believe In Something | So I’️ll Make Myself Believe It |
| That This Night Will Never Go |

Frozen Moon Pack
INDOOR POOL
Is having a dip in the heated indoor pool and
says to ALL:
:She had not been in her room for most of the day, either she was outside working out or running around the property but now she was in the pool,very much skinny dipping, even though she had clothes and a towel nearby. She didnt want to get her clothes wet so naked seemed to be the best motive right now, but if at any moment a child came in she would have had that shirt on with a quickness, luckily none had. Silently she sunk under the water to swim along the bottom of the pool.

☆ (12/04/16 : 21:43:32)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen
- Human | Witch | Frozen Moon Pack -
| You’️ve Got Your Ball You’️ve Got Your Chain | Tied To Me Tight Tie Me Up Again |
| Who’️s Got Their Claws In You My Friend | Into Your Heart I’️ll Beat Again |

Frozen Moon Pack
INDOOR POOL
says to ….|.s.h.e|..|w.o.l.f.|….:
:Niko had of course passed through coming back out of the sauna, and diving in was almost the first thing he always did afterward to cool himself down. The pool and sauna were together in that area behind the door locked with a keypad, mostly to keep the little ones safe from falling in unattended, and their little eyes from seeing things they probably shouldn’️t. One person or another being around the pool wasn’️t unusual, so Niko hadn’️t thought a thing about diving in himself. Modesty wasn’️t known to be one of his finer virtues after all, he was as shameless as any of the wolves if not more so.

☆ (12/04/16 : 21:46:08)
….|.s.h.e|..|w.o.l.f.|….
Sorena Jensen

Frozen Moon Pack
INDOOR POOL
says to ..|The|Devil|You|Know|..:
:Just as he had dove in she was resurfacing however she knew without a doubt that he was in here, she peeked her head back under the water and looked toward you under the water before resurfacing once more, she would wait for you.

☆ (12/04/16 : 21:51:09)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen
| You’️ve Got Your Ball You’️ve Got Your Chain | Tied To Me Tight Tie Me Up Again |

Frozen Moon Pack
INDOOR POOL
:Niko wasn’️t exactly shy, he’️d swum right toward her, he could swim the entire length of the pool without having to come up for air easily, so he hadn’️t resurfaced. The second he’️d gotten close enough, she’️d feel her ankles grabbed, and herself being tugged back under the water, Niko pulling her into a roll, before he’️d let go so they could both resurface, of course laughing like an idiot once his head was above water.

☆ (12/04/16 : 21:53:47)
….|.s.h.e|..|w.o.l.f.|….
Sorena Jensen

Frozen Moon Pack
INDOOR POOL
:She had a feeling that it was coming so she held her breath right as she was pulled under the water and then went right into a roll with you,after a moment she surfaced and laughed, reaching over to shove you lightly. "You ass..Havent seen you since the other day, how are you?" she smiled.

☆ (12/04/16 : 21:58:24)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

Frozen Moon Pack
INDOOR POOL
:“Bout the same as I am every day in this frozen wasteland in winter…bored off my ass.” Niko answered honestly, as he treaded water. Summer up there was fun when the sun never set, but once the deadly cold set in before long, she’️d find there wasn’️t much to do up there, and people only went out to do the things they had to. Lapland was hopping at the moment with the holiday season tourists looking for Santa, but once they left after the new year…it was pretty much a cold and deserted ghost town.

☆ (12/04/16 : 22:00:53)
….|.s.h.e|..|w.o.l.f.|….
Sorena Jensen

Frozen Moon Pack
INDOOR POOL
:"Well lets do something to make you less bored then shall we?" she lifted a brow then swam around you,lightly poking your chest with her right foot,then she went to swim away from you.

☆ (12/04/16 : 22:07:50)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

Frozen Moon Pack
INDOOR POOL
:“Depends on what you have in mind for entertainment.” Niko laughed, diving under the water again, and swimming up underneath her, before he’️d resurfaced again in front her. He can’️t run as fast as a wolf, but he’️d do well playing chase in that pool, even against some of the weaker wolves.

☆ (12/04/16 : 22:09:44)
….|.s.h.e|..|w.o.l.f.|….
Sorena Jensen

Frozen Moon Pack
INDOOR POOL
:She smirked abit and then moved to float on her back and then she spoke to you. "Well..I guess it depends on what you have on your mind to do." she laughed and then flipped and swam around you once more, her body lightly brushing against yours as she did so.

☆ (12/04/16 : 22:14:24)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

Frozen Moon Pack
INDOOR POOL
:“Oh I can think of plenty of things to do…” Niko laughed, splashing her as he treaded water again, mischievous look i his eyes…he really was a devil, whether she knew it or not. “I’️m just not sure the sort of fun I’️d be up for, would be the sort, a newlywed such as yourself would be game to.” He was being honest…it wasn’️t as if he were lacking…only curious…

☆ (12/04/16 : 22:18:48)
….|.s.h.e|..|w.o.l.f.|….
Sorena Jensen

Frozen Moon Pack
INDOOR POOL
:"Who says I wouldnt be up for that sort of fun?" she grinned at you and swam backwards til her back was pressed against the side of the pool. "I may be mated but he doesnt Own me, No one owns me.." she grinned and licked her lips.

☆ (12/04/16 : 22:24:39)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

Frozen Moon Pack
INDOOR POOL
:“Well, that of course would be up to you and your conscience.” Niko smirked at her, unable to stop laughing again. “I’️m afraid being raised by wolves, hasn’️t done much for me developing the urge to be monogamous. Your mate certainly hasn’️t objected to having his way with my wife, frequently I might add. I don’️t see how he could demand monogamy, when I don’️t see him as the sort to give it in kind, at least not for long.”

☆ (12/04/16 : 22:27:25)
….|.s.h.e|..|w.o.l.f.|….
Sorena Jensen

Frozen Moon Pack
INDOOR POOL
:"Well then if he has his way with your wife so much...why not have your way with me, I wont bite." she smirked at you,resting her arms along the side of the pool and keeping her eyes on you, licking her lips. "I dont really have a conscience."

☆ (12/04/16 : 22:33:43)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

Frozen Moon Pack
INDOOR POOL
:That evil smirk had spread across his face, as he swam closer, grabbing the side of the pool on either side of her head, so close his nose was scarcely an inch from hers, as he said quietly…”You had best be certain before you tempt me…I’️m not known for doing things only halfway.” He’️d turned his head and nodded toward the door before telling her…”If you’️re sure…sauna…meet me there…we’️re less likely to get interrupted.” That said, he’️d called her bluff…swimming toward the ladder, climbing out of the pool, and sauntered off toward the sauna door, carrying his towel over his shoulder.

☆ (12/04/16 : 22:36:25)
….|.s.h.e|..|w.o.l.f.|….
Sorena Jensen

Frozen Moon Pack
INDOOR POOL
:She smirked, challenge accepted. She moved and got out of the pool,grabbing her towel but leaving her clothes were they were for now and she followed you off to the sauna, reaching it she stepped inside and looked over at you. "Didnt think Id follow did you Niko?"
Back to top Go down
https://hopewell.forumotion.com

Sorena & Niko go skinny dipping
Page 1 of 1