The message board for the Northern Nights & Hopewell RPGs

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sam Talks to her Papa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Admin

PostSubject: Sam Talks to her Papa   Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:57 pm

☆ (06/18/17 : 12:11:11)
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Our blood stays proud unbroken
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-
Northern Nights - Roleplay Evolution

Bloody Winter Pack
THE GROUNDS
is somewhere on the grounds surrounding the house and
says to -x||Follow| M y |Sin||x-:
:So... Sam had showered, more than once to try and dull out Matias' scent that was all over her because now was the time to go and talk to her papa... He had never given her any reason to be scared to come and talk to him but she was nervous and she could feel that butterfly feeling in her belly as she got dressed in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, sliding on a pair of sandals. Padding from the house, her sandal covered feet took her along the grounds, sniffing out her papa who apparently was in the garden. She approached carefully in case he was in a mood "Papa?" she spoke up.

☆ (06/18/17 : 12:20:14)
-x||Follow| M y |Sin||x-
Eric Jennings
- Strong Alpha Grey Wolf | Frozen Moon Pack -
-| Northern Nights |-
| Follow My Name | Follow My Sin |
|Wearing My Mask | Cover My Fear|
| Think Of You |

Frozen Moon Pack
THE GROUNDS
is somewhere on the expansive grounds surrounding the house and
says to -||t h u m b e l i n a..:
:Eric heard her coming closer before he’️d seen her. After the howling he’️d heard he had a feeling something had happened, but it kept him a little saner not to think about it. He’️d run out of weeds to pull, so he’️d started chopping wood, which he did a lot when he was frustrated. It took concentration and control to do it properly, and not have the logs end up in shattered splinters raining all over the lawn. Work kept his mind busy, and idle hands always had been a bad thing with him.

“Hi Sam…” He’️d said quietly, for the moment sitting the axe aside, catching that slightly nervous look on her face. She wanted to talk about something, and considering the events of earlier in the day, it was probably better he wasn’️t clutching a deadly weapon for that discussion. “I take it that you talked with Matias?” Yeah he knew ‘talked’️ was an understatement…but he sure as hell wasn’️t going to come out and ask for information he really didn’️t want to hear. He didn’️t even want to think about it.

☆ (06/18/17 : 12:26:47)
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-

Bloody Winter Pack
THE GROUNDS
is somewhere on the grounds surrounding the house and
:Sam bit her lip a little, not coming closer until he set the axe down and when he did she shuffled towards him a little more "yeah... we uh.. we talked..." she looked up at him a little sheepishly, kinda like a pup would look at an older wolf when it thinks it might have crossed a line.

☆ (06/18/17 : 14:08:21)
-x||Follow| M y |Sin||x-
Eric Jennings
-| Northern Nights |-
| Think Of You |

Frozen Moon Pack
THE GROUNDS
:“Look Sam, I’️m not going to ask. I know what happens in training, but I really don’️t want to talk about it.” Eric said waffling and rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. He wasn’️t going to pretend that all that was happening wasn’️t hard on him. He understood the choice that Thor had made, and even Anja had pointed out to him that it hadn’️t been any easier on her father when he’️d made the choice for her, and he’️d been the one asked. “I don’️t need to know any details, as long as everything that’️s happening is your choice. If it’️s ever not, you should come to me, or your grandpa, or Liv right away.”

☆ (06/18/17 : 14:10:17)
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
THE GROUNDS
:"Oh well uhm..." she scratched the back of her head "I thought... maybe you should be the first one I tell but uhmmm well..." she shuffled on her feet a little "me and Matias we uhm... we are mated" she immediately averted her gaze.

☆ (06/18/17 : 14:19:24)
-x||Follow| M y |Sin||x-
Eric Jennings
-| Northern Nights |-
| Think Of You |

Frozen Moon Pack
THE GROUNDS
:She’️d see it then, the gold bleeding into his eyes, and even his breath had a rumble to it as he tried to figuratively count to ten and calm down. “He said, he was going to talk to you…not that he was going to move quite that quickly.” He’️d tried his best to keep that rumble out of his voice, but it hadn’️t worked completely, and he wasn’️t hiding his state of emotions from her. “Were you all right with what happened and how it happened?” He needed to know. If Eric caught the first hint she’️d been coerced heads would roll.

☆ (06/18/17 : 14:24:56)
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
THE GROUNDS
:Sam peeked up at her papa just in time to see his eyes bleeding through to the color of his wolf "well... it started as a talk... and snowballed..." her bottom lip wibbling as he was being all growly "yes... I was fine with it... Papa... please don't be mad..." she let out a puplike whine and shuffled forward trying to nuzzle his arm almost pleadingly.

☆ (06/18/17 : 14:31:13)
-x||Follow| M y |Sin||x-
Eric Jennings
-| Northern Nights |-
| Think Of You |

Frozen Moon Pack
THE GROUNDS
:Eric eased some when he’️d heard her words, even if he was still rather emotional, taking a deep breath and putting his arms around her. “That’️s all I needed to know…I needed to hear that.” He’️d always been overprotective, especially considering the things that had happened to her mother, his sister, and Anja. Could anyone really blame him?

☆ (06/18/17 : 14:32:38)
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
THE GROUNDS
:Nobody could really blame him for his concern and Sam would smile softly and wrap her arms around her Papa in a hug "you know you will still be the most important man in my life right?"

Sam Talks to her Papa
Page 1 of 1