Northern Nights & Hopewell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The message board for the Northern Nights & Hopewell RPGs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jorvan & Serena mated / Niko Voyeur Extraordinaire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Admin

Jorvan & Serena mated / Niko Voyeur Extraordinaire  Empty
PostSubject: Jorvan & Serena mated / Niko Voyeur Extraordinaire    Jorvan & Serena mated / Niko Voyeur Extraordinaire  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 3:33 pm

☆ (11/29/16 : 22:23:31)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen
- Human | Witch | Frozen Moon Pack -
| Northern Nights - ReVo |
| You’️ve Got Your Ball You’️ve Got Your Chain | Tied To Me Tight Tie Me Up Again |
| Who’️s Got Their Claws In You My Friend | Into Your Heart I’️ll Beat Again |

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
Is out roaming the pack hunting grounds and
says to ALL:
:Traps, it wasn’️t the first time a poacher had left those, but it was unusual that they’️d found so many close to the houses. Normally they left them further out. It had un-nerved the wolves, and even Niko considering they had small children running around that could have accidentally stepped into one if they’️d strayed not horribly far off of their back lawn and just walked toward the lake through the high grass. They thought they’️d gotten all of them, but one last good sweep had just been done, which thankfully hadn’️t turned up anything else. They were well out far from the house by then, a bit past the ritual circle. It was dark, as it was all the time that time of year, and the lights were bright in the sky overhead. It was a bit of a nippy night, but not unusual for that time of year.

Niko was used to the seasons, and life that far North, he’️d been born and raised right there on those grounds, just as Matias and a few of the others had. He wasn’️t a wolf, but knew the woods as well as any of them did. Niko had banished the woods and the ritual circle again, and left out new wards, stronger ones than he’️d left the last time. The smashed bits of traps had been left in a pile, with a nasty little surprise cast on them if the poacher tried to retrieve them, one that would be harmless to any innocent person just out collecting scrap metal.

: Enters the room...

☆ (11/29/16 : 22:31:16)
-| p a l e.moonlight....
Jorvan Rapture
You have the world, it's all for you
I wish you'd find the lost in you
Grateful for the pain, it proves we're alive
Can you feel it
Strong Alpha - Arctic Wolf
-|Frozen Moon |-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:Jorvan had been out with Niko, sweeping the grounds and surrounding areas one last time, his keen sense of smell was the reason Niko had dragged him along in the first place since Wolves could smell silver and god knows what before they were anywhere near it.

They were just past the ritual circle and he was still scenting the air, all the while thinking about that new she-wolf that had arrived a couple days ago... he had yet to lay eyes on her but her scent around the house was driving him nuts and more than once in the last 24 hours he had locked himself in his room to repeatedly rub one out in the hopes that he would be able to get through the day without wanting to track her down and ravage her.

☆ (11/29/16 : 22:39:18)
...S.h.e.w.o.l.f...

| S O R E N A - J E N S E N |
..Strong Alpha Wolf..| Frozen Moon Pack | ..Black Wolf..
..So you wanna play with magic, boy you should know what your falling for..
Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:The male wolf that had followed her pretty much to Atty's was still following her and it was getting on her nerves majorly, at one point she was gritting her teeth and the next moment he got abit too close and she turned, backhanding him so hard that he flew right into a tree, her eyes narrowed and she let out a very low rumbly growl, showing she meant business.

"Stay the fuck off of me BITCH." she shook her head and shoved her hand into his face and then she kept walking, even though she could smell Niko and Jorvan.

☆ (11/29/16 : 22:44:37)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen
| You’️ve Got Your Ball You’️ve Got Your Chain | Tied To Me Tight Tie Me Up Again |

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to -| p a l e.moonlight....:
:Niko didn’️t need told ears to pick up on that yell…”Ooohhh someone’️s gonna get their ass kicked.” It sounded to him like the new girl trying to back someone off. He’️d looked at Jovan and asked him, “Think we should at least go and make sure it’️s not a bear?” There was that small worry, Sergei was known to frequent that area so it just seemed prudent. Niko didn’️t have Jorvan’️s nose, he’️d have to damned near walk up on Sergei to even know he was there.

☆ (11/29/16 : 22:50:21)
-| p a l e.moonlight....
Jorvan Rapture
Can you feel it
-|Frozen Moon |-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:Jorvan heard that yell too and he stopped, scenting the air when Niko asked if they should check if it was a bear “... not a bear” he looked at the other man “new girl and another wolf...” ohhh her scent was in the air and he rumbled a little, trying to keep himself under control and not go running through the foliage, pounce her and make her scream in much more deviant ways.

“We best go check anyway, make sure she is okay” and with that he would turn and head through the trees, pushing out the power of his beast to let the she-wolf know that the cavalry was coming.

☆ (11/29/16 : 22:53:56)
...S.h.e.w.o.l.f...

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:Her head jerked upward when she felt the push of Jorvans beast and she grinned alittle before turning her attention back on the male wolf that was still leaned up against the tree from the slap she delivered to him, no one else wanted to get that slap from her.

"You done fucked up just so you know.." she snarled at him and just waited.

☆ (11/29/16 : 22:57:29)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to -| p a l e.moonlight....:
:Niko didn’️t move quite as fast as Jorvan did, so he could only hope to keep him in sight and follow. He was well used to that though, what he didn’️t have in speed and gracefulness like the wolves, he made up for in other ways. He wasn’️t going to call after him and ask him to slow down, he knew it wouldn’️t have worked…Damsel in distress, Jorvan was gonna be all over that like flies on shit.

☆ (11/29/16 : 23:01:39)
-| p a l e.moonlight....
Jorvan Rapture
Can you feel it
-|Frozen Moon |-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:It didn’️t take long for Jorvan to make it through the trees to where Sorena was standing and he emerged from behind her, his beast circling hers and wrapping it in a welcoming and comforting way. He would raise his brow at the male leaning against the tree and then look down to Sorena “what’️s going on? Everything okay?” he would ask in a rumble, quite clearly looking her over and deciding he liked what he saw. He knew that Niko wouldn’️t be too far behind him and so he would draw his eyes from her reluctantly to look behind him and watch for Niko coming through the trees.

☆ (11/29/16 : 23:01:39)
-| p a l e.moonlight....
Jorvan Rapture
Can you feel it
-|Frozen Moon |-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:It didn’️t take long for Jorvan to make it through the trees to where Sorena was standing and he emerged from behind her, his beast circling hers and wrapping it in a welcoming and comforting way. He would raise his brow at the male leaning against the tree and then look down to Sorena “what’️s going on? Everything okay?” he would ask in a rumble, quite clearly looking her over and deciding he liked what he saw. He knew that Niko wouldn’️t be too far behind him and so he would draw his eyes from her reluctantly to look behind him and watch for Niko coming through the trees.

☆ (11/29/16 : 23:05:37)
...S.h.e.w.o.l.f...

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:She finally laid her eyes on Jorvan and she bit her lip slightly tilting her head,her own beast accepting his and curling into it. Both of her hands went to her hips. "Well for starters, he followed me from my home all the way to attys, his smart ass mouth nearly made us tiger food..and now he is still following me."

"So I backhanded his ass into a tree." she peeked around Jorvan, eyes falling on Niko.

☆ (11/29/16 : 23:16:42)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:It hadn’️t taken Niko long to catch up, even if he’️d had to do it as at a run, but he was well used to that. Wolves walked about as fast as he ran when they wanted to get somewhere. “Everything all right?” He’️d asked, trying not to seem even half as winded as he was. He’️d only caught the tail end of what Sorena had said…something about tiger food.

☆ (11/29/16 : 23:19:58)
-| p a l e.moonlight....
Jorvan Rapture
Can you feel it
-|Frozen Moon |-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:Jorvan’️s beast would position itself between Sorena’️s beast and the other wolfs beast in a defensive stance and Jorvan would raise his brow at the other male “I believe that is the lady’️s polite way of telling you to... how do you say...” he paused “fuck the hell off buddy” he would narrow his eyes some and even went as far as to curl his arm around Sorena’️s shoulder, drawing her close in a somewhat ‘mine’️ motion, growling at the other male. He heard Niko talk and he would eye the male “that is the problem right there...”

☆ (11/29/16 : 23:23:20)
...S.h.e.w.o.l.f...

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:luckily Jorvan had pulled her close by putting his arm around her because her hand was about to let go and let god this time, her nails were very much pointed and she had every intent of clawing into the annoying males face, Instead she stood still and looked over at Niko. "Yeah..that sorry excuse is the problem."

She looked back at him and snarled.

☆ (11/29/16 : 23:31:02)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:“I’️d suggest he behaves himself unless he wants to be tossed out. He’️s not even marked yet. You might even wanna take your happy ass back to the house and stay there until the big dog has time to deal with you. He’️s not exactly kind when you do things to piss him off. This doesn’️t bode well for you, starting trouble before you’️re even pack my friend..” Niko told the new guy, being rather blunt. It was friendly advice…he could either like it or lump it as far as he was concerned. He wasn’️t surprised to see Jorvan all up on the new girl, one thing Jorvan had compared to fuckwad over there, seemed to be tact…and he’️d advise dude to start taking lessons.

☆ (11/29/16 : 23:38:40)
-| p a l e.moonlight....
Jorvan Rapture
Can you feel it
-|Frozen Moon |-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:Jorvan might have tact but that didn’️t mean that despite the situation he wasn’️t having the most dirty, perverted thoughts about the new girl. Rumbling a louder warning growl he would echo Niko’️s words “get your sorry ass to the house immediately and see the big dog... Or else I will hunt your ass through the woods and tear you apart... do you understand?” his arm sliding down to curl around Sorena’️s waist.

☆ (11/29/16 : 23:41:43)
...S.h.e.w.o.l.f...

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:Jorvans words made her grin and she turned her head looking right at him. "I bet you won't tear him apart..." she was a blood thirsty little bitch, she couldnt help herself.

She laughed at Niko's words and shook her head before looking back down at the other wolf. "You gonna go..or do I get to try and get him to rip you apart..”

☆ (11/29/16 : 23:47:39)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:The whole situation would be pathetic if it weren’️t so amusing. Niko at first fought than gave into the temptation to start whistling the theme to Jeopardy while dude thought it over. Yes he was a smartass, anyone who had lived with the pack awhile could have told anyone that. What he wasn’️t fool enough to do was get into the middle of potential dominance fights. Fuck that…

says to Judas: ((-waves-hey))

☆ (11/29/16 : 23:49:08)
-| p a l e.moonlight....
Jorvan Rapture
Can you feel it
-|Frozen Moon |-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:Jorvan would look down at her with a smirk “oh yes I would... I would tear him apart so slowly... make him scream and beg for his life... get all covered in his blood while I pull out things like eyes... and teeth...” he heard Niko humming the jeopardy theme and he smirked a little at that... Niko was a fucking smartass.

☆ (11/29/16 : 23:52:19)
...S.h.e.w.o.l.f...

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:She grinned at Jorvans words and her nails kinda dug into his side, then her foot slammed forward and she kicked the downed wolf in the face, then she looked down at him and tilted her head abit. "Run rabbit...your running out of time."

Another growl came out of her and her body was slowly inching forward.

Nikos whistling only served as background music for this.

☆ (11/30/16 : 00:01:37)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:Niko wasn’️t exactly keen on the sound of that, but wolves weren’️t known for their climbing ability so he’️d climbed up into the river birch and sat his ass down on a branch just in case the fur started flying. He wasn’️t a dumb ass after all, wolf fights could get outta control fast, and if you couldn’️t get away…you needed to get your ass above it.

☆ (11/30/16 : 00:04:53)
-| p a l e.moonlight....
Jorvan Rapture
Can you feel it
-|Frozen Moon |-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:Jorvan would watch how Sorena dealt with this, loosening his hold around her waist, actually enjoying how she was dealing with the situation “Mmm... that sounded like a broken nose... tsk tsk... he better get up to the house” he chuckled darkly, looking up to see Niko in the tree.

☆ (11/30/16 : 00:08:12)
...S.h.e.w.o.l.f...

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:The loosening hold was a bad thing because she was going to kill the wolf if he didnt get to moving and to her liking he was not moving fast enough.

Her right hand swiped out and her nails caught his cheek,digging in and ripping the skin, he actually yelped then got up and took off running right to the house.

She was left there snarling and breathing somewhat heavily.

☆ (11/30/16 : 00:17:09)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:Niko hadn’️t come back down outta that tree, until he’️d seen dude yelp like a little bitch and run off back toward the house, and then he’️d given it a few seconds. Once he’️d come down, he’️d done a hang drop from the lowest branch, before he’️d stuck the landing. “New girls got spunk…” He couldn’️t help but laugh half half evily, double entendre of what he’️d just said no lost on him. If Niko couldn’️t make a filthy joke…he wasn’️t trying hard enough.

☆ (11/30/16 : 00:18:51)
-| p a l e.moonlight....
Jorvan Rapture
Can you feel it
-|Frozen Moon |-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:He smirked as he watched Sorena, rumbling deeply from his throat... there was something about a woman who could defend herself well that had him going and well... he was rather stirred up by her actions, enough that his jeans felt just a bit tighter than they had before and he shifted his feet just a fraction. He looked to Niko and smirked, knowing that Niko knew he was going to try and get in Sorena’️s pants later.

☆ (11/30/16 : 00:21:11)
...S.h.e.w.o.l.f...

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:SHe finally stood back up right and rolled her shoulders, it seemed like every bone in her back popped when she done it, she then returned her attention to Jorvan and smirked abit.

She then looked at niko. "Spunk?" she couldnt help but laugh at the word.

☆ (11/30/16 : 00:25:00)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:“Couldn’️t exactly say balls now could I? That wouldn’️t be very anatomically correct now would it?” Niko chuckled..always cracking himself up, especially when other people were laughing at one of his off color jokes. “Then again I’️m not sure spunk would be either…that’️s something that goes on…or in..or nevermind….” He couldn’️t even laugh for snorting anymore, so he’️d just leaned against the tree and tried not to roll.

☆ (11/30/16 : 00:26:36)
-| p a l e.moonlight....
Jorvan Rapture
Can you feel it
-|Frozen Moon |-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:“It goes in and on” Jorvan snickered, watching Niko lean against a tree “or at least it does when I do it” he wiggled his brows at Sorena, his arm still loosely around her waist.

☆ (11/30/16 : 00:28:46)
...S.h.e.w.o.l.f...

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:SHe smirked at Niko. "Every time you speak it just gets worse." she laughed again and then blinked looking right at Jorvan.

"Does it now?" She turned toward him and lifted a brow slightly, his arm still around her waist.

☆ (11/30/16 : 00:32:40)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:Niko had whistled another few seconds before humming half under his breath, turning away and trying his best miserable failure at trying to look innocent, with his hands stuffed in his pockets…”Over and under and around the tree, now duck back into the hole and see…” Yeah it wasn’️t working very well….never did. He wasn’️t fooling anyone.

☆ (11/30/16 : 00:34:00)
-| p a l e.moonlight....
Jorvan Rapture
Can you feel it
-|Frozen Moon |-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:Jorvan smirked down at Sorena “of course... if the female protests... then maybe just in” he winked at her with a light rumble, looking to Niko “sounds like you need to get laid my friend... you’️re gunna have to hit up your girls”

☆ (11/30/16 : 00:36:24)
...S.h.e.w.o.l.f...

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:"What female would protect?" she asked and then shook her head, glancing back to Niko again.

"You need to get your dick wet.." she nodded and seriously meant it. "Your mind is in wet land right now."

☆ (11/30/16 : 00:41:41)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:“That’️s not a problem for me…” Niko laughed…”besides I’️ve got a wife…and a girlfriend I’️m not lacking, my minds just always in the gutter. It’️s half the reason they love me so much. Maybe I’️m not the one that needs to get laid tonight?” Yeah he was going there…Don’️t think he hadn’️t picked up on that vibe off Jorvan that told him, he’️s was wanting to get some of that.

☆ (11/30/16 : 00:45:29)
-| p a l e.moonlight....
Jorvan Rapture
Can you feel it
-|Frozen Moon |-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:“You would be surprised” he told Sorena, looking back to Niko and chuckling lightly “yeah a wolf and a human... the human being the one who gets heat every few weeks and hangs off your dick... aren’️t you lucky” he smirked and yes he was aware of who he was talking about.

☆ (11/30/16 : 00:47:59)
...S.h.e.w.o.l.f...

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:SHe lifted a brow. "Oh you mean me and him? Oh Honey, it was obvious the first time I saw him..hes been practically air humping my scent all day." she nodded, oh yes she knew.

She smirked then looked at Jorvan. "Yeah I knew.."

☆ (11/30/16 : 00:53:15)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:“Jealous?” Niko smirked at Jorvan, unable to stop laughing…”Bet you just wish she was hanging off of yours. Don’️t let the big dog catch you talking about his little Pussycat like that.” It amused him to no end, the way Jorvan seemed to have been right up on Sorena. It was typical for him really…He liked the ladies just as much as Niko did. If the girl was game who the hell cared?

☆ (11/30/16 : 00:58:09)
-| p a l e.moonlight....
Jorvan Rapture
Can you feel it
-|Frozen Moon |-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:Jorvan had to chuckle at the back and forth of words and he would look at Sorena “I have done more than air hump at your scent” he would wink at her and then look at Niko “don’️t let the big dog find out what you do to his pussycat... he might brain you”

☆ (11/30/16 : 01:00:51)
...S.h.e.w.o.l.f...

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:"Then what have you done at my scent? go rub one out or something?" if she was right she was going to laugh because she was right in the first place.

SHe glanced between Niko and Jorvan. "Both of you stop having a whose balls are bigger contest."

☆ (11/30/16 : 01:04:21)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:“Oh he’️s well aware we’️re getting it on, he don’️t ask for no details, and I sure as hell ain’️t volunteer them.” Niko laughed, sorta getting the hint…”Besides you two wanna do more than air hump, without going back to the house, ya might wanna hit the cave. Or things might get a whole lot meaner and furrier…” It was just a friendly reminder. Sergei did like the ladies, and he could sniff them out for miles if you weren’️t careful.

☆ (11/30/16 : 01:11:50)
-| p a l e.moonlight....
Jorvan Rapture
Can you feel it
-|Frozen Moon |-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:“Of course” he said to Sorena with no shame in his voice “your scent is just so... alluring” he would look at Niko “jealous?” he would retort with a chuckle and then “ah yes... the waterfall cave... it is quite the spot” he then snickered at Niko “just because you wanna watch... perv…”

☆ (11/30/16 : 20:57:20)
….|.s.h.e|..|w.o.l.f.|….
Sorena Jensen
- Strong Alpha Black Wolf | Frozen Moon Pack -
| I Must Believe In Something | So I’️ll Make Myself Believe It |
| That This Night Will Never Go |

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:"Alluring? is that the word for it?" she smirked and nudged him lightly and then she glanced over at Niko. "You like to watch don't you?"

She had to bust his balls alittle.

☆ (11/30/16 : 21:02:57)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:“Don’️t go out of the way to, but if the opportunity presents itself. Besides it ain’️t like anything anyone in this pack has got is a mystery. I do have to help put a lot of their pasty white asses to bed after the moon.” Niko shrugged..”Besides it’️s not like I haven’️t seen him going at it with my wife, and a few of the other women in the pack already..” Niko couldn’️t help but laugh at that last part no more than it bothered him…

☆ (11/30/16 : 21:04:36)
-| p a l e.moonlight....
Jorvan Rapture
Can you feel it
-|Frozen Moon |-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:“Something like that” Jorvan chuckled and then looked back to Niko “well... its not like I am tied down... besides I tend to get wolves thrown at me when they won’️t let Magnus train them” that had happened a few times...

☆ (11/30/16 : 21:14:07)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:Niko had gone back to whistling, with an evil smirk on his face, because he had a feeling he knew just where that was going. Of course he was a perv, he wanted to see just where things were headed, just to see what he could see until they decided to shoo him away.

☆ (11/30/16 : 21:16:00)
-| p a l e.moonlight....
Jorvan Rapture
Can you feel it
-|Frozen Moon |-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:Jorvan raised his eyebrow seeing that smirk on her lips and he kind of had an idea about how this was going to go and so he would nod slowly and lean down for her since he was that much taller.

☆ (11/30/16 : 21:18:39)
….|.s.h.e|..|w.o.l.f.|….
Sorena Jensen

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:When he leaned down, she wrapped her arms around him then her legs to cling to him,nuzzling her face into his neck acting as if she was just enjoying his scent.

Then it happened she bit down and then after a moment she released and growled into his ear. "Mine..."

☆ (11/30/16 : 21:22:03)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:“Might wanna move this inside boys and girls…” Niko told them, in between more whistling. He really didn’️t wanna take the chance the Sergei would decide to break up their little love fest there. Did they really wanna explain to the big dog just what got Sergei’️s attention and made him wanna cross the creek if that happened? Not that white boy…

☆ (11/30/16 : 21:25:28)
-| p a l e.moonlight....
Jorvan Rapture
Can you feel it
-|Frozen Moon |-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:Jorvan would wrap his arms around her as she clung her legs round him and nuzzled into his neck. When she bit down and then growled like that, he would growl low and deep, his arms tightening some. He heard Niko and nodded, turning and heading for the waterfall cave, not bothered if Niko followed them.

☆ (11/30/16 : 21:29:22)
….|.s.h.e|..|w.o.l.f.|….
Sorena Jensen

Frozen Moon Pack
HUNTING GROUNDS
says to ALL:
:Her finger craned at niko over Jorvans shoulder for Niko to come with them,staying very much attached to Jorvan while he walked. She nipped his ear and smirked abit, her tongue slipped over her teeth afterward.

☆ (11/30/16 : 21:41:51)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
is in the cave behind the waterfall by the lake and
says to ALL:
:Niko hadn’️t complained when she’️d motioned for him to follow. Jorvan knew the way even if he was walking in the lead, making sure the path was clear, seeing as Jorvan’️s ass was a little distracted by his lady friend there. The waterfall was already starting to freeze in places. Niko had pulled his phone out of his pocket, using the built-in flashlight until he could get to where the lantern was and get it lit. It wouldn’️t take long to get a fire going and warm things up once they got rolling on it.

☆ (11/30/16 : 21:46:57)
-| p a l e.moonlight....
Jorvan Rapture
Can you feel it
-|Frozen Moon |-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
says to ALL:
:It didn’️t take all that long to get to the cave and once they were inside, Jorvan beelined for the sleeping bags and kneeling down, nibbling on Sorena’️s throat as he settled her back against the cushions there. “bad she-wolf...” he rumbled his hands having already slid up under her shirt.

☆ (11/30/16 : 21:48:46)
….|.s.h.e|..|w.o.l.f.|….
Sorena Jensen

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
says to ALL:
:"I was never a good she wolf.." she grinned up at him and tilted her head back as he started nibbling on her throat, shivering at the touch of his hands beneath her shirt.

☆ (11/30/16 : 21:54:37)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
says to ALL:
:For the moment Niko was just letting them work on doing their thing, now that he had the lantern lit. He busied himself with getting the fire going. Cause yeah even Jorvan might have a little trouble getting it on in that sort of cold. It wouldn’️t take him long, and the fire would be roaring and the place would be heating up nicely. Think he’️d bother lighting a fire the old fashioned way? Fire magic was child’️s play.

☆ (11/30/16 : 21:58:47)
-| p a l e.moonlight....
Jorvan Rapture
Can you feel it
-|Frozen Moon |-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
says to ALL:
:Jorvan could get it on just about anywhere, no matter the weather but the warmth of the fire was nice. So there was something about this she-wolf that had him far more impatient than usual and he would growl against her throat, hands sliding down to start unbuttoning her jeans before tugging them down and off... atleast he wasn’️t destroying them.

☆ (11/30/16 : 22:01:30)
….|.s.h.e|..|w.o.l.f.|….
Sorena Jensen

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
says to ALL:
:SHe was abit cold but when the fire got to going she wasnt anymore,granted she would not have been cold long anyway. She growled when Jorvan growled against her throat,lifting her hips slightly so he would wrestle with her jeans regardless, feeling the heat from the fire on her bare skin now, she slipped her tongue over her lips.

☆ (11/30/16 : 22:05:55)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
says to ALL:
:Niko had just settled himself in on another sleeping bag nearby close to the fire, fishing through his pocket for that chocolate bar he had in there, nibbling on it slowly, humming and muttering to himself. “Popcorn….does make me wish I had popcorn for this..” Yeah he was just being an ass…

☆ (11/30/16 : 22:08:37)
-| p a l e.moonlight....
Jorvan Rapture
Can you feel it
-|Frozen Moon |-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
says to ALL:
:Jorvan pulled his face away long enough to tell Niko “in the box is some popcorn that you can pop yourself...” before his mouth moved to claim Sorena’️s lips in a kiss, utilizing this moment to tug the rest of her clothes off and his too... yeah Niko gets to see his pasty white ass.

☆ (11/30/16 : 22:12:13)
….|.s.h.e|..|w.o.l.f.|….
Sorena Jensen

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
says to ALL:
:SHe returned the kiss and lightly bit his bottom lip, using her own hands to help him get his shirt off because lets face it, she thought clothes were pesky annoying things and she wished she never had to wear them.

☆ (11/30/16 : 22:19:09)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
says to ALL:
:“Oh good, I’️ll get working on that…Don’️t mind me, you two knock yourselves out.” Niko got to looking through the crates and did eventually find some popcorn sealed up in a canning jar. You couldn’️t keep much in the way of food in that cave that wasn’️t sealed. Bears would be all over that shit too given the chance…

☆ (11/30/16 : 22:20:43)
-| p a l e.moonlight....
Jorvan Rapture
Can you feel it
-|Frozen Moon |-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
says to ALL:
:He would nip her lip and pull away “I will...” he rumbled in response to Niko before he went back to kissing her, letting his hands roam all over her body, a touch here, a stroke there, a grope, a squeeze... exploring the she-wolf before him.

☆ (11/30/16 : 22:22:02)
….|.s.h.e|..|w.o.l.f.|….
Sorena Jensen

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
says to ALL:
:She shivered at his touch and moaned slightly, her form arching into every little thing that he did to her, eyes rolling back into her head and closing.

☆ (11/30/16 : 22:26:20)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
says to ALL:
:There’️d be a bit of clattering around as Niko looked through the assorted cooking pots stored there until he found the one he wanted, emptying those popcorn kernels inside and slapping the lid on. What would be heard next resembled what sounded like the most furious clanging and popping as the contents of that pan burst to life. What? They didn’️t really think that he was gonna do it the slow way and actually wait for the fire to heat the pan up did they?

☆ (11/30/16 : 22:29:14)
-| p a l e.moonlight....
Jorvan Rapture
Can you feel it
-|Frozen Moon |-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
says to ALL:
:The clattering around and then the noisy popcorn didn’️t deter or even bother Jorvan as he got some evil little smirk on his face, kissing and biting his way down her body. He was impatient yes.. and of course he wanted to get right to sticking his dick in her but.. he wanted her to actually enjoy him so he knew what he needed to do. She would soon find him settling in between her thighs and pretty much just diving in, burying his face into her as his mouth consumed her greedily.

☆ (11/30/16 : 22:31:14)
….|.s.h.e|..|w.o.l.f.|….
Sorena Jensen

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
says to ALL:
:She cried out loudly, her back arching and her hands dug into the sleeping bag beneath her, the noise niko was making was completely lost to her because she was currently in her own little world, her legs jerked slightly and she bit down hard on her bottom lip, nearly drawing blood.

☆ (11/30/16 : 22:35:36)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
says to ALL:
:Niko was of course laughing like an ass, and settling in to start eating his popcorn right out of the pan in his lap. Don’️t let the fact that he was watching stop them any. It was just like watching porn but better far as he was concerned.

☆ (11/30/16 : 22:37:49)
-| p a l e.moonlight....
Jorvan Rapture
Can you feel it
-|Frozen Moon |-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
says to ALL:
:He really was putting his all into this and really showing her what his tongue could do and then the idea struck him... He didn’️t even ask, Sorena would hear the creaking noise of his tongue shifting before a very large wet tongue just plunged into her and got to work.

☆ (11/30/16 : 22:41:17)
….|.s.h.e|..|w.o.l.f.|….
Sorena Jensen

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
says to ALL:
:A growl erupted from her, a almost canine sounding groan came out of her when she felt that tongue, she knew. Did she care? Hell no. One hand reached down and she grabbed the back of his head, her hand gripping his hair as a series of growls came out of her.

☆ (11/30/16 : 22:43:33)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
says to ALL:
:Niko knew what that creaking meant and about died laughing while trying not to choke on his popcorn. That was one trick the wolves had up their sleeve that he couldn’️t pull off himself, and half the reason he thought Tarja kept crawling back into Jorvan’️s bed here and there. That was one itch he unfortunately couldn’️t scratch for her.

☆ (11/30/16 : 22:47:12)
-| p a l e.moonlight....
Jorvan Rapture
Can you feel it
-|Frozen Moon |-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
says to ALL:
:Oh see he liked that she grabbed the back of his head and it only had him burying his face further into her and really going at it, growls and rumbles leaving his mouth. He wanted her begging for him to fuck her before he would be done down here.

☆ (11/30/16 : 22:48:32)
….|.s.h.e|..|w.o.l.f.|….
Sorena Jensen

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
says to ALL:
:SHe gritted her teeth, trying to hold back on the begging but it came right out even though she didnt want it too. Her toes curling as she tried to hold back. "Fu..fuck..me...please..I can't take it anymore!!" she screamed and growled.

☆ (11/30/16 : 22:53:54)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
says to ALL:
:Niko had of course just stayed hugged up to his popcorn trying not to laugh and be too distracting, not that he thought even the hose would dissuade Jorvan at that point. Hey at least they were away from the house where little ears wouldn’️t hear a thing, so it wasn’️t like they had to be concerned with the noise level.

☆ (12/01/16 : 01:23:20)
-| p a l e.moonlight....
Jorvan Rapture
Can you feel it
-|Frozen Moon |-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
says to ALL:
:All he wanted to hear was that and once the words had spilled from her mouth, that creaking would be heard again as his tongue shifted back. Gripping her hips, he flipped her over onto her back with a passion consumed snarl before pretty much mounting her for lack of a better word... lining himself up and just slamming himself deep with a satisfied growl. He gave her a moment to get used to that before he went at it like it was going out of style.

☆ (12/01/16 : 01:26:33)
….|.s.h.e|..|w.o.l.f.|….
Sorena Jensen

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
says to ALL:
:She let out a scream but it wasnt one of pain as her body just took him inside of her,she bit her lip hard and let out a loud moan, closing her eyes as he filled her, her hands went for his back where she would claw.

☆ (12/01/16 : 01:32:58)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
says to ALL:
:Niko was having a hard time not snickering over his pan full of popcorn. “Gotta hand it to you all, wolves don’️t fuck around…when they fuck around..” Niko said, halfway to himself, not that he really expected a reply. It was just entertaining as hell to watch, as he cracked open one of the sodas he’️d dug out of the box as well, sipping in between bites like he didn’️t have a care in the world watching them.

☆ (12/01/16 : 01:36:58)
-| p a l e.moonlight....
Jorvan Rapture
Can you feel it
-|Frozen Moon |-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
says to ALL:
:She clawed, he bled a little, he would sink his teeth into her shoulder as he went harder, faster, rougher, growling in response to Niko because it was true... wolves really didn’️t fuck about.

☆ (12/01/16 : 01:41:50)
….|.s.h.e|..|w.o.l.f.|….
Sorena Jensen

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
says to ALL:
:SHe bit down on his shoulder, if he was biting you bet she was gonna bite too. Nails dug deep into his flesh and she snarled.

☆ (12/01/16 : 01:47:11)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
says to ALL:
:Ah yes, more of that kinky shit he couldn’️t do with the wife…fun to watch though. Kari had been known to bite the hell out of him here and there, so he understood the appeal. It did look fun as hell though, even if all the blood looked maybe a little too painful for him.

☆ (12/01/16 : 01:57:27)
-| p a l e.moonlight....
Jorvan Rapture
Can you feel it
-|Frozen Moon |-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
says to ALL:
:Jorvan was really going for it by this point, hammering himself home with each thrust of his hips... he knew Niko had to be thinking himself glad he had a human he could get rougher with since if he tried it with Tarja he might end up infected.

☆ (12/01/16 : 01:58:56)
….|.s.h.e|..|w.o.l.f.|….
Sorena Jensen

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
says to ALL:
:SHe was right there on the edge and hitting it hard, her nails dug into him even more and she screamed into the curve of his neck, her eyes closing tightly.

☆ (12/01/16 : 02:04:53)
..|The|Devil|You|Know|..
Niko Ahonen

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
says to ALL:
:Watching them shouldn’️t have been half as amusing as it was, but it was about the most entertainment he’️d had out of the sack all week. All those extra hours of guard duty and searching for traps, not to mention a missing girlfriend had sort of put a damper on things that last week or so, but things were finally looking up. Popcorn and soda half finished he’️d belched loudly and tried not to laugh when the bubbles went up his nose.

☆ (12/01/16 : 02:21:29)
-| p a l e.moonlight....
Jorvan Rapture
Can you feel it
-|Frozen Moon |-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
says to ALL:
:He wanted to have her finish before him... it was manners after all! Besides... he would be able to really go for it when she had and not worry about being a quick finisher... not that he was but women tended to scold you for going first.
Back to top Go down
https://hopewell.forumotion.com

Jorvan & Serena mated / Niko Voyeur Extraordinaire
Page 1 of 1