Northern Nights & Hopewell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The message board for the Northern Nights & Hopewell RPGs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thor & Anja argue about Aleski

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Admin

Thor & Anja argue about Aleski Empty
PostSubject: Thor & Anja argue about Aleski   Thor & Anja argue about Aleski I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 3:06 pm

(10/10/16 : 12:33:27)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
I'm in love with my lust burning angel wings to dust
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
THORS OFFICE
Is in the big dogs office and
says to --| Of Time And Dust |--:
:Aleski and Anja had spent pretty much all day together until he’️d needed to leave for work at the observatory. She didn’️t want him to go and he didn’️t really want to go either, wanting to spend the day snuggled up in bed together... but he had gone and Anja had taken a good few showers to get rid of that after sex smell and had made Aleski sniff her a good few times before he went to make sure that she didn’️t smell of sex.

Once Aleski had left for work, Anja had put on a pair of jeans and one of her Papa’️s old band shirts, sliding a pair of fluffy socks on before moving off to find her Papa. Padding all fluffy footed down the hallways, she quickly found herself outside his office where she knew he had to be at this time of the day... and she would peek her head round the doorframe “Papa... are you busy? I need to talk to you...”

(10/10/16 : 12:57:33)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
- Leader Alpha Arctic Wolf | Rock Star | Frozen Moon Pack -
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-
| Northern Nights - ReVo |
| When The Earth Has Gone | Will We Be Adopted By Strange Stars |
| The Love Wont Die | Neither Will War |
| And We Find No Rest Apart |

Frozen Moon Pack
THORS OFFICE
says to -||I.wish.I.had.an.angel:
:Thor had been trying to get some work done, but the business end of things was as usual giving him a headache. Even though he employed a small army of accountants and managers to take care of a lot of those things for him, that still didn’️t get him out of having to deal with that sort of thing entirely. His lawyer had sent the latest of the merchandising contracts up for him to look over…and by then he’️d had the good sense just to email him the cliff’️s notes versions to look over. Living above the arctic circle in a country with laws about that sort of thing kept the paparazzi at bay…but it didn’️t keep people from finding him on the internet by a long shot, even if social media was a necessary pain in the ass he would have vastly preferred not to deal with. That was exactly why it was actually Frida maintaining his pages half the time and just giving him the highlights.

(10/10/16 : 13:00:58)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
THORS OFFICE
:Anja would wait a good few moments after speaking out. When he didn’️t answer her, she figured he was absorbed in whatever he was reading and she would creep across the room with the stealth of a mouse, sneaking up behind him and tapping him on the shoulder.

(10/10/16 : 13:12:03)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
THORS OFFICE
:Thor knew better than to get too jumpy in the house. Frida frequently did that same sort of thing to him, only even when he wasn’️t hyper focused. He’️d turned, half expecting it to be Frida for a second until he’️d seen Anja instead, sighing. “Sorry Pippi I didn’️t hear you come in. Do you need to talk to me about something?.” His nose was twitching for the moment, because he couldn’️t quite figure out why she almost reeked of soap and gardenias, and just a little bit like Aleski, but that wasn’️t exactly unusual, seeing how close Anja tended to stay to him most days.

(10/10/16 : 13:16:16)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
THORS OFFICE
:“Yes Papa... I need to talk to you” she swallowed, chewing on her bottom lip as she turned those large sky blue eyes onto him... something she usually did when she had done something he didn’️t particularly like when she was a kid. “You always told me to be honest and always tell you the truth... because you can sniff out a lie in seconds so...” she gathered her courage and continued “now that I am 18... I am an adult... and as an adult I decided to make my marriage with Aleski official” oh yes... he would know exactly what that meant.

(10/10/16 : 13:26:17)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
THORS OFFICE
:It wouldn’️t be hard to hear the rumble that had come out of his throat when she’️d said that, and the look on his face pretty much said everything. He was trying to do the count to ten thing to keep from losing his temper and failing miserably, muttering only half under his breath about a certain grumpy puppy and body parts he wanted to detach painfully. “He should know better. He’️d better get to explaining himself when he gets home or..” Yeah he wasn’️t going to finish that…

(10/10/16 : 14:11:41)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
THORS OFFICE
:“Papa no” Anja’️s face dropped a little “don’️t hurt him... I wanted to do this... I asked him to... I love him” she gently reached to place her hand on his much larger one “we are bonded... and we have such strong feelings for eachother... please Papa? Try to be happy for me... you know I have loved him since I was a kid...”

(10/10/16 : 14:43:52)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
THORS OFFICE
:The look on her face was half killing him, even though he still wasn’️t anywhere close to calm. “Don’️t think I’️ve forgotten, you were telling me you were going to marry Aleski when you were ten years old, and back then it was just a crush we thought you’️d get over.” He understood exactly what had happened back then didn’️t mean he had to like it. “Can you blame me for wishing you hadn’️t bonded to him at only twelve years old? I understand he’️d have died if you both hadn’️t, you don’️t need to remind me again. You’️ve been tossing it in my face every time I’️ve made a choice for him you didn’️t like for the last six years, Pippi.”

(10/10/16 : 14:47:54)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
THORS OFFICE
:“No, I can’️t blame you for that...” she watched him carefully “but... I thought you would be happy to know that he is the only man I ever want... why is it so hard for you to understand? You and mama are bonded... you were dating her when she was 16 Papa... I was born when she was 18... what is so wrong with me wanting to be with my husband? Please explain it to me...” her eyes were welling up with tears... he had never really explained what his issue was.

(10/10/16 : 15:01:28)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
THORS OFFICE
:“Can you blame me for wanting to protect you? I know Aleski is a good man, I’️ve known him since he was a boy growing up with your brother remember? I know how hard this life is, and it was a choice I wish you’️d had when you were older, not roped into by magic when you were too young to make that choice for yourself.” Thor sighed and rumbled again. Anja had an annoying habit of making too much sense. She got it from her mother. He couldn’️t min an argument with her either. “ As for your mother and I there’️s a big difference between sixteen and twelve, even though I know it doesn’️t sound like a lot, and don’️t think your grandfather wasn’️t all over me about just how bad I was robbing the cradle. I thought he was going to shoot me…”

(10/10/16 : 15:06:14)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
THORS OFFICE
:“Aleski and I haven’️t touched each other until today Papa... we waited until I was 18 because then I would be an adult and be able to make that choice...” the tears were trickling down her face as she spoke “Grampa likes you now though...” she sniffled and then “you weren’️t this bad with Matias and Johanna when they got together... why is it different for me?” she was starting to sound a little huffy with her words “why can’️t you let it go Papa?”

(10/10/16 : 15:16:27)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
THORS OFFICE
:“You think I was easy on them?” Thor almost laughed, but hadn’️t quite managed it. “It might have looked that way, because we kept so much from you back then, but ask Matias sometime how much of an asshole I was toward him making sure he minded himself around her, especially once I found out they were dating. Don’️t think I didn’️t get on your mother for trying to hide it from me either.” Him catching sight of that hickie that Aleski had left on the side of her neck wasn’️t helping his mood over the matter. “Look, I know it’️s done..It can’️t be undone. It’️s still not easy for me. As far as husbands go you could have done a lot worse.”

(10/10/16 : 15:20:34)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
THORS OFFICE
:Anja scowled “sometimes I really hate you” she crossed her arms “you can’️t even be happy in the knowledge that I will only ever be with him, just him... only him and no other... you can’️t be happy that it is someone you know so well.... you just can’️t be happy for me!” she shot him a look “you are my Papa so I am forced to love you... but sometimes... sometimes I wish I didn’️t... you are so difficult!” she was technically throwing a mini tantrum here and yes, she even stomped her feet “It’️s not fair!” she shouted, tears rolling down her face.

(10/10/16 : 15:32:45)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
THORS OFFICE
:“I’️m your Papa and being an asshole, just comes with the territory. If you don’️t hate your father at least part of the time you’️re not human, or he’️s not doing his job.” He’️d grumpy rumbled again, something he and that husband of hers had in common. “I won’️t interfere unless he hurts you Pippi, but if you think I’️m going to go easy on him…” Thor shook his head…”I won’️t detach any body parts…and I won’️t mop the back patio with his head…but you can for damned sure bet I’️m going to be watching him. He hurts you…I hurt him…”

(10/10/16 : 15:37:12)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
THORS OFFICE
:“When I was a kid I looked up to you... I thought you were the best man in the world... that you were so nice and friendly and cuddly... Clearly I was wrong” she snorted, trying to wipe away the angry tears rolling down her face “he wont hurt me... you even think about laying a hand on him... or I get to ‘see’️ something involving you hurting him and I swear to god Papa... I will leave and run away” there was a serious tone to her voice even if she was saying the words through tears “I don’️t know how Mama puts up with you... you’️re like a grumpy old dog” she huffed and turned away from him.
Back to top Go down
https://hopewell.forumotion.com

Thor & Anja argue about Aleski
Page 1 of 1