Northern Nights & Hopewell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The message board for the Northern Nights & Hopewell RPGs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matias Chosen to Train Sam (Explicit)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Admin

Matias Chosen to Train Sam (Explicit) Empty
PostSubject: Matias Chosen to Train Sam (Explicit)   Matias Chosen to Train Sam (Explicit) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 2:56 pm

☆ (06/17/17 : 11:47:02)  
-|-moonlight.reflects-|-
Matias Tuominen
When the moon is full we shall assemble to adore
Strong Alpha - Arctic Wolf
-Frozen Moon-
Northern Nights - Roleplay Evolution

Frozen Moon Pack
THORS OFFICE
Is in the big dogs office and
says to -||t h u m b e l i n a..:
:A nightmare, that was what it was. Even with Liv to advise him, no one was going to make those choices for him, and Thor knew it. Eric’️s belly aching wasn’️t helping, even if he was trying to take his comfort into account. It wasn’️t that he wasn't sympathetic. He understood completely, and Eric should have been well aware of that, seeing as the last time when he’️d been in his shoes, that he was the man Thor had chosen. He’️d made his choice with the same degree of second guessing and heartache that time. Sam was their baby…and therein lay the problem. For so many years she was everyone’️s baby.

Talking with the males of the pack had proven traumatic as predicted. He’️d been met with more than one volley of ‘oh hell no’️ even from his own Eros. Most of the strong alphas were related to her. Eric was her father, he her grandfather, and Jorvan her great-grandfather, and Magnus an uncle. The closest two unrelated males in age to Sam were Matias and Aleski, and even they were well over a decade older than her, and it hadn’️t helped that Aleski’️s wife was violently opposed to the idea, as in cut off his beard and feed it to him sort of opposed.

It would have been nice to have been able to bury his head in the sand and put it off forever, but that wasn’️t realistic. Liv and Jez kept reminding him of that fact, even if only to watch his skin crawl. Thumbelina wasn’️t allowed to grow up…she just wasn’️t…

Much discussion had left them down to Matias being the only viable option. Liv reminded him, when he started grumbling that Matias was also a born wolf like Sam was. Maybe she had a point….but he didn’️t have to like it. He had made the choice…but he didn’️t have to like it one little bit…they could bite him.

☆ (06/17/17 : 11:53:53)  
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Our blood stays proud unbroken
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
Is in one of the many private bedrooms and
says to -|-moonlight.reflects-|-:
:The males in this pack must have forgotten that she was a wolf and had impecable hearing, either that or they thought they were being super discrete while they were bickering about who got to train her. Evenutally, she had slunk off to her room so she didn't have to hear her dad and grandpa grumble about the suitable males in the pack. Currently dressed in pajama shorts and a tank top, she was sprawled across her bed with her laptop, watching something on youtube with earphones in, probably the best way to drown out the noise around the house.

She hadn't long turned 18 and with it came the importance of her training, something that nobody seemed all that eager to help with... and who could blame them really? she had come to the pack as a small child, they had all watched her grow and she had become family to them all... so it was no surprise that people were more interested in backing away than helping.

☆ (06/17/17 : 12:08:27)  
-|-moonlight.reflects-|-
Matias Tuominen
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Fun, happy, joy, the task had been tossed into his lap, not that he believed any of the other men in the pack envied him in the slightest. The afternoon’️s discussions had left him walking on eggshells around Eric, even if they were friends, and had never had a problem with one another. The choice had been made, and now it was time to go and have ‘the talk” about the outcome. Liv had asked him, if she wanted her to talk to Sam about it first, but he’️d told her no. It was better that she hear it from him, and ask her questions, than to get nervous and worry about talking it over with him later.

She’️d hear a tap at the door…He thought he heard music, so he’️d spoken up to make sure she’️d hear him. “Hey donut, are you awake?” He couldn’️t really call her short stuff anymore, not and have this sort of discussion with her. Then again, she stood every inch as tall as he did, taller than any other female in the pack, even taller than Liv.

☆ (06/17/17 : 12:12:33)  
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Oh boy... here we go. Sam heard the dulcet tones of Matias outside the door and she took out one earbud "yea I'm awake... come in" she left the earbud out, not prepared just yet to pause what she was watching. Oh the days of being called short stuff were well passed since she was indeed taller than any of the other females, some of the males, eye to eye with a couple and only a few inches shorter than the rest... aside from her grandpa who was atleast another foot taller than she was.

☆ (06/17/17 : 12:21:21)  
-|-moonlight.reflects-|-
Matias Tuominen
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Matias had almost slunk into the room, still walking on eggshells, closing the door quietly before he’️d said another word. He had to take a deep breath or two before he’️d drug the chair over from her vanity, and pulled it next to her bed to sit on, figuring sitting on the bed, probably wasn’️t the best thing to do when it came to this sort of discussion.

“It looks like you and I are going to have to have a talk.” Matias told her quietly as soon as he’️d set down, not even trying to hide the fact that he was waffling, badly. He hadn’️t met her until she was a teenager, so he didn’️t have those same ‘little girl’️ memories most of the pack had of her, but it was still hard for him.

☆ (06/17/17 : 12:24:14)  
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Sam watched him as he tugged the chair from her vanity over and plopped down and she could tell from the way he was behaving that something was up. Taking the earphones off completely, she shut the laptop off and slid from the bed, setting it on the vanity before coming to sit back down on the bed "a talk... about what?" yeah he was waffling and she was hoping he wasn't coming to talk about her training... it was stressful and it hadn't even started yet!

☆ (06/17/17 : 12:28:29)  
-|-moonlight.reflects-|-
Matias Tuominen
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:“I just came from talking with your papa, and your grandpas, and well, Uncle Magnus…and well, it looks like I’️m going to be the one training you.” His face had actually flushed a little, and he continued waffling. Male wolves weren’️t known for their shame around there, but this was a whole different ballgame…she was family. Matias had come into the family by adoption…he wasn’️t a blood relative to anyone left still living.

☆ (06/17/17 : 12:31:52)  
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Oh well there it was. A very puplike whine left Sam's mouth and she flopped back onto the bed, scuffling about until her head was under her pillow "No" she whined and even her beast had its ears down and its tail between its legs. It wasn't a huge secret around there that Sam had taken a little bit of a liking to Matias but now that he was assigned to her training she was panicking a little inside.

☆ (06/17/17 : 12:37:28)  
-|-moonlight.reflects-|-
Matias Tuominen
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:“Look…I’️m not crazy about the idea myself right now. I’️m half afraid your papa is going to tie me to a tree and leave me for the bears next time we’️re out on watch.” Matias muttered, but loudly enough she’️d still be able to hear him, fidgeting a little in his chair. “We don’️t need to do everything right away. We can work up to stuff over time…but eventually…” Yeah he didn’️t really want to finish that thought…but had a feeling that was what she was so nervous about. “Would you feel better if you had a talk with your mama, and grandma first?”

☆ (06/17/17 : 12:40:59)  
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Oh yeah Sam heard that... "exactly" she muttered, her head still under the pillow "the last guy that paid me any attention got the stare down from papa until he scared them off..." she whined and sort of flailed a little "no... I don't need to talk to themmmm I know what happens... Auntie Liv already told me..." oh yes she was being a bit extra right now "I just don't want papa punching you in the face..." she wiggled about, clearly just being a brat as she was known to be.

☆ (06/17/17 : 12:54:11)  
-|-moonlight.reflects-|-
Matias Tuominen
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:“Your papa knows about this…He was there when things were being..um…discussed. It was either me, or Aleski, and he really didn’️t think Skye would have taken it well if he’️d been asked.” Matias told her, trying to be honest as he could. “You’️re not the only one who’️s nervous. I’️ve never trained anyone before…Uncle Magnus usually does that, but we won’️t get into that. Clothes don’️t come off until you say so…besides there’️s enough simple things we can both do with our clothes on, that will be enough for now.”

She’️d feel it then, his energy brushing against and wrapping around hers warmly….and just as he did his fingertips brushed lightly up her back. He was a born wolf too remember? Matias knows what spot to go for. His hand gently slid up under the pillow and brushed and lightly scratched that spot on her neck right behind her ear. To a human it would likely tickle..but to a wolf, sometimes that had a whole different effect.

☆ (06/17/17 : 13:24:34)  
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:"Aleski is too short" she muttered a little. Clearly Sam liked men to be her height or taller, probably stemming from the fact that her papa and grandpa were such tall men and made her feel safe being smaller than they were. She heard him speaking and was about to reply when she felt that warm energy wrapping around her and she froze, feeling his fingers brushing up her back. It was only when his hand slipped up under the pillow and began lightly scratching that one particular spot behind her ear, that she lifted the pillow some and staring out from under that pillow were those emerald green yet kind of golden eyes of her wolf, a soft puplike whimper leaving her lips as she crawled across the bed towards him.

☆ (06/17/17 : 13:32:58)  
-|-moonlight.reflects-|-
Matias Tuominen
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Matias had ahold of her, so no danger there, but he’️d let her feel it. He could tell by her eyes, he’️d found what he was after, keeping at it, even as she crawled closer. “See I understand that especially when you are born a wolf, you don’️t react like a human would. It was especially important for your papa to be careful who he let near you. Simple little things can wake up what’️s inside you, and if you haven’️t learned control, that can be a very dangerous thing.” Obviously Sam might think that Eric was just trying to be a dick…but he really did have her best interests at heart.

☆ (06/17/17 : 13:43:02)  
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Sam did think that maybe sometimes her papa was a little too dramatic... wonder where Sam gets it from? Anyway, she could feel it and he had her beasts attention, nodding a little at his words. He had a fair point there really and as he continued to scratch that spot behind her ear she continued to crawl closer, leaning up to rub her nose to his before lowering her head some and tilting her neck, baring it to him as she glanced over his shoulder.

☆ (06/17/17 : 13:53:17)  
-|-moonlight.reflects-|-
Matias Tuominen
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:When she came close like that and bared her throat, she’️d hear a soft rumble come from his. The hand that had been gently scratching her neck, instead gently curled into her hair to take a gentle hold. What brushed against that spot afterward wasn’️t his hand, but at first his whiskers and lips, before he’️d started gently licking and nipping, as he rose in a crouch from the chair. She’️d feel it then, him pushing her belly down on the bed, pinning her there, and curling his other arm around her chest to hold her still. He knew it was a filthy trick…but it would prove he didn’️t have to take her clothes off to cause her all sorts of issues.

☆ (06/17/17 : 13:56:41)  
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:She stayed perfectly still as she felt his whiskers tickling along, followed by his lips... but when he started licking and nipping, she squirmed a little, not used to this sensation at all. Before she even knew what was going on, he had her belly down on the bed, one of his arms curled around her chest to keep her still, the other still in her hair. It was indeed a filthy trick and Sam did the only thing that seemed logical right now and that was to wiggle her ass up against his groin with a soft whine.

☆ (06/17/17 : 14:04:50)  
-|-moonlight.reflects-|-
Matias Tuominen
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:That whine she’️d made along with her wiggling only got what would sound like half a moan and half a rumble from him. Matias hadn’️t stopped, only pinned her down harder, instinct taking over as he ground back against her, still licking and nipping at her neck. She’️d feel the effect she was having on him pretty quickly, there was no real hiding quite what he had going on down there…not with just her pajamas and his thin cotton shorts in between.

☆ (06/17/17 : 14:08:12)  
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Oh boy she could feel the effect it was having on him as he pinned her harder and began to grind back. She lifted her ass up enough that he would be grinding right against her through her pajama shorts, aroused from how he was grinding and how he was licking and nipping her neck. This was her first experience with dry humping and it wasn't as awful as she thought it would be.

☆ (06/17/17 : 14:14:42)  
-|-moonlight.reflects-|-
Matias Tuominen
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Instinct was a bitch, and he knew she was running on it as badly as he was. Once her ass wiggled up against him, he’️d only ground harder, the hand that had been gripping her hair letting go and instead sliding under her belly to curl in between her legs rather blatantly, starting to rub at her over her shorts. That really served two purposes, not only was he giving her and even more filthy tease, but he was also using that hand to pull her back to grind against him even harder. Would she balk? He’️d soon find out….

☆ (06/17/17 : 14:20:12)  
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-
says to Everyone: Rolls 1 100-sided dice | Results: 76, | SubTotal: 76 + Modifier: 0 | Total: 76

☆ (06/17/17 : 14:24:15)  
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Would she balk? Apparently not. His more ambitious advances were met by soft whimpers and light moans, wriggling and grinding back against him and forward against his hand, though she wasnt all 'hell yes!' she wasnt telling him no either, she was sort of testing the waters on this one.

☆ (06/17/17 : 14:30:44)  
-|-moonlight.reflects-|-
Matias Tuominen
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:She hadn’️t stopped him, so after a moment, Matias had only gotten braver, especially feeling her wiggle back against his hand that way, his throat rumbled softly, and eventually she’️d feel his fingers slip under the waistband of her shorts and her undies. He wasn’️t shy about it, he knew exactly what spot to go for, moaning against her neck when his fingers found it.

☆ (06/17/17 : 14:31:18)  
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-
says to Everyone: Rolls 1 100-sided dice | Results: 97, | SubTotal: 97 + Modifier: 0 | Total: 97

☆ (06/17/17 : 14:34:58)  
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Sam had been so nervous about this and now she didn't even see why she was so anxious about it... it felt amazing. Sure she had been the only person to ever touch down there but... when he did it, it felt so much more intense, so much so that as he found that spot to go at once his hands had slipped past her shorts and undies, she couldn't help the loud moan and then gasp as he succeeded in literally seconds to have her reach climax, which could be interesting since he would have to hold her beast down as it went nuts.

☆ (06/17/17 : 14:45:05)  
-|-moonlight.reflects-|-
Matias Tuominen
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:He was careful to keep just enough of a hold of her that she wouldn’️t shift, but even his own beast was going nuts from the smells and sounds coming off of her. He let her come down off that high before he’️d raised up just enough to roll her over, and needless to say her bottoms were history, as he pulled them, before rolling halfway onto her, unable to resist the urge to kiss her…considering that he’️d sort of skipped that part. He’️d only linger there a moment though before his body slid lower, and that time it wouldn’️t be his fingers brushing against her anymore, but his tongue, as he settled between her thighs with a happy rumble, his arms wrapping firmly around her thighs to keep her still.

☆ (06/17/17 : 14:48:11)  
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:She came down off that high, rolling onto her back as he pulled her over. Panting softly, the kiss was welcomed, kissing him back somewhat needily until he began trailing down her body. She was a little confused for a moment but then she remembered what Auntie Liv had told her about men liking going down there and she relaxed a little. Of course once his tongue flicked out she let out a sort of a squeak, trying to squirm away for a second until fully relaxing to his tongues movements.

☆ (06/17/17 : 14:52:41)  
-|-moonlight.reflects-|-
Matias Tuominen
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:This being her first time for this sort of thing, he didn’️t want to rush, or scare her, so he was taking his time, and making an extra effort to make it feel as good as possible. He’️d wait for her to be most of the way to the edge the first time, before he started to try to gently nudge a finger in, since she seemed plenty stirred up enough he’️d be able to do it without causing her discomfort.

☆ (06/17/17 : 14:56:23)  
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:She was quite enjoying herself and he would be able to tell from the soft moans and whimpers and growls she was making, her fingers tangling gently into his hair. He had her rather close to the edge when he nudged a finger in and he would feel just how inexperienced her body was with how tight things were.

☆ (06/17/17 : 15:01:32)  
-|-moonlight.reflects-|-
Matias Tuominen
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:There was nothing to do but get a good hold of her beast, his own all sorts of stirred up, as he curled his finger in and sped his hand up to help her along over that edge. He could definitely tell how new it all was to her by the way her body pulsed around him. It was going to make proceeding any further a bit of a delicate matter.

☆ (06/17/17 : 15:05:54)  
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Took only seconds after he sped up his hand for her to go rolling over the edge again. She sure was easy to get to climax... that could be interesting considering his stamina. She lay there panting, her eyes still that emerald gold, feeling everything, even the way her beast rolled around wanting to get out.

☆ (06/17/17 : 15:18:42)  
-|-moonlight.reflects-|-
Matias Tuominen
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:When she’️d finished his tongue had stopped lapping, and his finger slowed, but for that moment hadn’️t stopped. He’️d caught his breath a moment while he waited for her to still and caught his own breath, before whispering. “This next bit might pinch, but only for a second, I promise it will feel good.” She’️d hear all sorts of odd soft creaking sounds before his finger slid out, and he’️d wrapped his arms tightly around her thighs…before what pushed in definitely wasn’️t his fingers, and he’️d rumbled from the coppery taste of that tiniest hint of blood before his tongue healed her, before plunging deeper, and curling in and out of her at first somewhat gently, even if he was quick to go for that spot he was well aware would make things interesting in very short order.

☆ (06/17/17 : 15:22:43)  
-|-moonlight.reflects-|-
Matias Tuominen
-Frozen Moon-
says to Everyone: Rolls 1 100-sided dice | Results: 9, | SubTotal: 9 + Modifier: 0 | Total: 9

☆ (06/17/17 : 15:23:13)  
-|-moonlight.reflects-|-
Matias Tuominen
-Frozen Moon-
says to Everyone: Rolls 1 100-sided dice | Results: 76, | SubTotal: 76 + Modifier: 0 | Total: 76

☆ (06/17/17 : 15:32:27)  
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Wait... Liv never warned her about this! His tongue pushing in had her squeal, that sharp pinch was there for mere seconds before it was healed yet she couldn't help the way she writhed about in his grasp. This felt very very alien indeed yet... it felt good at the same time. It didn't take long for that interesting thing to happen, her screams filling the air until the bed beneath them was quite soaked. Somewhere else in the house you could damn well bet that Thor, Jez and Anja were pinning Eric down on the office floor since those screams would travel and Eric would know his baby was being deflowered.

☆ (06/17/17 : 15:41:22)  
-|-moonlight.reflects-|-
Matias Tuominen
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:She’️d hear him let out a loud happy rumble at her screams, even as it was getting harder to keep both their beasts penned in. He definitely didn’️t shy away when she soaked him, if anything he just threw himself into it harder, to make her go a second time before he’️d stop resting his chin against her belly a moment, before he crawled further up her body, pushing her pajama top further up so it would be tugged off and there’️d be nothing between them. She’️d discover then his own shorts had been discarded, as he moved against her, drying his beard before he’️d kissed her again, but he hadn’️t gone for it…just whispered, voice not quite completely human. “Do you want me? I’️m not sure how much longer I can stop myself.” There was just as much animal eye shine in his eyes as there was in hers at that point.

☆ (06/17/17 : 15:44:54)  
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:After she went that second time she wasn't sure how much more she could take but thankfully he was moving up her body, kissing her and she realised he was naked... and well now she was too since her top had been tugged off and discarded. "Yes... yes..." she whimpered "please... it feels so good... don't let it stop..." her voice was rumbly, her eyeshine bright, probably more her beast talking than her right now but she did want him.

☆ (06/17/17 : 16:00:29)  
-|-moonlight.reflects-|-
Matias Tuominen
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:“Just relax, this might feel a little uncomfortable at first, but it’️ll feel good soon..” He half whispered, half rumbled as he started to carefully push in. He wasn’️t exactly small, and she was by far the tightest he’️d ever had. Meanwhile his beast was going nuts, and it was a good thing that Liv and Magnus were hanging close keeping an eye on things.. He’️d no sooner pushed until he felt resistance and settled himself to give her time to relax than his beast surge and the force of it rocked him, and he’️d felt Liv grab hold of him and hang on for dear life.

☆ (06/17/17 : 16:08:12)  
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:"Okay... okay..." she panted softly as he pushed in slowly. It was only once he was in and settled that she felt that surge too and suddenly she felt Magnus grab a hold of her to reign her beast in before it burst forth and problems happened. She panicked a little at first but once her beast was reigned in she settled back down again.
Back to top Go down
https://hopewell.forumotion.com
Aurora
Admin

Matias Chosen to Train Sam (Explicit) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matias Chosen to Train Sam (Explicit)   Matias Chosen to Train Sam (Explicit) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 2:56 pm

☆ (06/18/17 : 08:49:27)
-|-moonlight.reflects-|-
Matias Tuominen
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:In between kisses she’️d notice his eyes were just as full of beast as hers were. Matias hadn’️t felt this out of control since he was just a pup himself training with Liv. It was all he could do to stave off instinct enough to keep his movements even close to gentle once his hips started rocking. The last thing he wanted was to take the chance of hurting her, so even with the growls coming out of his throat, he was watching to take cues from her on just how much he could cut loose…easier to let himself go and not worry, now that he knew they had help.

☆ (06/18/17 : 08:54:12)
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:The movements were gentle enough as he started rocking his hips, the whimpers and soft growls coming from Sam indicated that she was very much enjoying herself, her nails digging into his shoulders as she followed instinct and lifted her hips up to meet his.

☆ (06/18/17 : 09:03:22)
-|-moonlight.reflects-|-
Matias Tuominen
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:The feel of her and the sounds she was making were about diving him mad, but the more she responded, the faster he’️d thrusted, pushing deeper until she gave him the hint she’️d had what she could handle. Even with Liv’️s help, it was all the control he could muster, especially considering her beast was pinned by his being taken nowhere near as gently. His hands were curled into her hair again, tugging her head to the side so he could nip at her throat, before she’️d hear a loud deep growl from him, and his jaw had taken hold and clamped down around it, just shy of hard enough to break her skin, as his hands reached to pin her wrists to the bed.

☆ (06/18/17 : 09:09:54)
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Her nails would dig almost painfully hard once she had taken all she could handle, along with a sharp whine. Her beast was pinned and being taken rough, a parallel to how gentle he was trying to be. Her head tilted to the side with ease once his fingers were tangled into her hair and she let out a whimper as his jaw closed around her throat, almost hard enough to break the skin, her hands pinned to the bed now and this, was probably the most vulnerable she had felt in a long time.

☆ (06/18/17 : 09:17:02)
-|-moonlight.reflects-|-
Matias Tuominen
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:When she’️d drawn the line so to speak, he hadn’️t pushed past it, but he’️d adjusted his angle, and gotten rougher, his jaw rumbling against her throat. Her being vulnerable and learning to trust him, was the whole point of what he was doing. He wasn’️t going to hurt her, but he had every intention of making her scream.

☆ (06/18/17 : 09:21:53)
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Her mind was rushing with all the thoughts and she was scared just a little, at how vulnerable she was but she was putting her trust in him right now so god help him if he fucked that up. It didn't take long for her to start moaning louder and start to really enjoy herself.

☆ (06/18/17 : 09:41:57)
-|-moonlight.reflects-|-
Matias Tuominen
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:When those moans from her only got louder, eventually he’️d unclenched his jaw from around her throat, and went back so kissing and nipping instead, before his head leaned lower, mouth brushing against her collarbone. Then all at once she’️d hear a growl from him, and one nowhere near human sounding word…”mine…” before he’️d bitten down more than hard enough to break skin, sucking the blood from the wound, before he’️d licked it closed again. Up to that point she’️d word no one’️s mark but her grandfather’️s but he was leaving his own as well. That finished he’️d bitten his lip. before he’️d leaned in to kiss her, letting the blood drip into her mouth before offering her his own throat, as his movements turned rougher. He knew that would drive her beast crazy….and he damned well intended it to.

☆ (06/18/17 : 09:44:55)
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:She heard that growl and then he bit down, breaking the skin and making her bleed. Now she wore his mark, a sign of possession to him and her grandfathers mark as pack. He kissed her, his lip bleeding and she kissed back passionately, the taste of his blood coating her mouth. Once he offered his own throat to her she went for it, leaning up and biting into his flesh, breaking the skin and tasting more of his blood, marking him too.

☆ (06/18/17 : 09:54:59)
-|-moonlight.reflects-|-
Matias Tuominen
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Once she’️d finally let go of his throat, he’️d rumbled again, and while it may have seemed counter intuitive, he’️d let go of her and backed out, raising up to sit on his knees, raking his nails down her belly, his eyes full of wolf shine, as he softly growled…”turn over” She knew what to do, he was certain of that, considering the little tease she’️d given him earlier that had snowballed into their present situation.

☆ (06/18/17 : 09:58:15)
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Oh yes she knew what to do... even though he was her first, instinct told her what she needed to do and she rolled over, keeping her top half down low on the bed, but bringing her ass end up into the air, wiggling it teasingly.

☆ (06/18/17 : 10:04:45)
-|-moonlight.reflects-|-
Matias Tuominen
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:She’️d hear what could only be described as a soft rumble of appreciation, as she settled herself in and he’️d grasped her hips and started to push back in. It didn’️t take him long to have her pinned to the bed again, or for him to settle into just the angle he wanted. Once he’️d found it he was all but running on instinct, his hips starting to thrust into her roughly and rocking deeper, much deeper than they’️d been before. That time he didn’️t back off until his hips were slamming into her ass, and he leaned low over her back to clamp his jaw down on her shoulder to keep her still.

☆ (06/18/17 : 10:08:22)
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:This angle was much better and she couldn't help the animalistic noises leaving her as he rocked rougher and deeper. Of course once he leaned low over her and clamped his jaw down on her shoulder, she screamed out going hard and yet again he and the poor bed got a soaking.

☆ (06/18/17 : 10:19:46)
-|-moonlight.reflects-|-
Matias Tuominen
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:She’️d hear and feel him growl again hearing her scream that way, but he hadn’️t eased up, his hips only slammed in harder, and started to grind against her, making it obvious he wasn’️t holding back to please himself. He wanted to hear her scream and feel her soak him that way one more time and then he’️d grind in hard and stick her good, letting go of her shoulder and letting out one hell of a howl when he went.

☆ (06/18/17 : 10:23:38)
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:He had her soak him one last time and she gasped as he ground in hard and stuck her good, letting out an ear piercing howl right about the same time he did, feeling him go inside her. This had certainly been an eventful training session,

☆ (06/18/17 : 10:39:09)
-|-moonlight.reflects-|-
Matias Tuominen
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:It had taken Matias a few minutes to catch his breath and unscramble his mind, as he rested leaning against her back shivering, trying not to squash her. He nuzzled at her affectionately until he could speak, his tongue lapping the last of the blood away from the marks he’️d made. He was still stuck firmly inside her, but shifted his body so he could lay his head down on the pillow next to her, and kiss her before looking her in the eye when he whispered….”What have we done Donut?” There wasn’️t a doubt in his mind what had just happened, he could feel her, not to mention the fact that he’️d never been stuck in anyone until then. He waffled a second again before he’️d found the words…”I never expect this would happen, not for me, but I’️m yours Sam.” He didn’️t know if she’️d understand what he was trying to tell her….and the sound of Magnus muttering ‘great google moogly’️ down the hall wasn’️t helping.

☆ (06/18/17 : 10:45:03)
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Sam sighed softly, kissing him back and then "I think... we did the thing... that happened to Mama and papa... and grandpa and nana..." yeah she had that inkling and it was confirmed when he said he was hers "and I am yours Matias..." she smiled and pulled a face when she heard Magnus muttering down the hall.

☆ (06/18/17 : 10:51:17)
-|-moonlight.reflects-|-
Matias Tuominen
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:“Yes, we’️re mated…Your papa might mop the floor with me, but he knows how this works. The spirits choose. That’️s probably why they told Papa Thor to choose me, for all anyone knows.” Matias said quietly, shrugging, and trying not to waffle again, before he’️d leaned in to kiss her. Within a minute or so of kissing he’️d finally be able to slide out, rolling until he was lying beside her, and pulling her tightly against him.
Back to top Go down
https://hopewell.forumotion.com

Matias Chosen to Train Sam (Explicit)
Page 1 of 1