The message board for the Northern Nights & Hopewell RPGs

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Overdue Honeymoon (Explicit)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Admin

PostSubject: Overdue Honeymoon (Explicit)   Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:05 pm

(10/09/16 : 04:42:45)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-Alpha Arctic Wolf | Frozen Moon Pack -
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-
-| Northern Nights - ReVo |-
| Wake Up I Only Want To Wake Up | Don’️t Wanna Fall Asleep But I’️m Already Dreaming |
| Feel My Skin Is Peeling Off | What I’️ve Been Concealing |
| Something Underneath My Crawling Skin |

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
Is in one of the many private bedrooms and
says to -||I.wish.I.had.an.angel:
:As usual Aleski had come in from work early that morning just after sunrise and taken a shower before face planting into bed. The curtains were drawn tightly over the windows, even though not much light would have made it down the window wells anyway. Grumpy puppy was known for being quite the nocturnal creature. His room was toward the other end of the hall at far end on the first floor down. It was quiet there, and outside of younger wolves in training, and Liv and Magnus not many people stayed in that section of the house anymore. Matias and Johanna and their children had moved to the next floor down in a section of the house that had been set up for both them and their children some time ago.

(10/09/16 : 04:51:25)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
I'm in love with my lust burning angel wings to dust
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
says to |O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|:
:Anja knew that Aleski generally got in sometime after sunrise and so she had decided to give him some pleasant dreams... the bond they shared was a gift and a curse. She had spent some time ‘taking care of herself’️ knowing he was probably dreaming about it like some dirty horndog but it served him right. He’️d needed training and had slept with different people and well... it had broken her heart. In all fairness when they became bonded she was very much underaged and so they couldn’️t have a relationship... but now that she was eighteen it was all fair game.

Slipping quietly from her bedroom, dressed in pj shorts and a tank top, Anja crept along the hallway, determined to not get caught by her papa again as her last few attempts over the last week had been thwarted by her Papa and his need to keep her naive and pure. Little did he know that the naive side of her had fizzled a long time ago but she kept up the act so he wouldn’️t get suspicious.

Creeping along, she made her way down to the floor that Aleski slept on, making sure to creep so so quietly past Magnus and Liv’️s room cause lord knows Magnus would probably send her back to bed if he caught her. Finally she made it to Aleski’️s room and she would quietly slip inside. Nobody usually roused from their beds til 1pm anyway, given that they worked so late into the night and so, Aleski had definitely been sleeping a while, the clock telling her it was 12:30pm. Climbing onto the bed, she would curl up as gently as she could next to him and close her eyes just needing to be near him...

(10/09/16 : 05:01:43)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-
| Wake Up I Only Want To Wake Up | Don’️t Wanna Fall Asleep But I’️m Already Dreaming |

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Aleski was still sound asleep, but it hadn’️t taken long for him to curl himself around her once he felt her there, and pull her tighter against him. Yes that bond was evil and she’️d given him one hell of a dream he hadn’️t quite awakened from yet, and the smell of what she’️d just done that was lingering wasn’️t helping. Aleski didn’️t have a lot of control over where his hands ended up in his sleep..as his whiskers nuzzled at her neck, the arm that was curled around her had a tight grip of her ass holding her against him. Aleski has usual when he slept was stark naked, and she most definitely was getting prodded by the problem she’️d given him.

(10/09/16 : 05:05:13)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Anja was quite comfortable all squished against him and she could feel his issue prodding at her which caused her to giggle softly, pleased with herself that she’️d had that effect on him while he was asleep. She would nuzzle in against him happily, though she had a feeling that would be short lived once he woke up and realised she was there... he always did get a little spooked when she crawled into his bed... mostly because he didn’️t want Thor to beat him senseless.

(10/09/16 : 05:20:41)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Aleski of course was none the wiser that warm body he felt wasn’️t just part of the dream, still mostly asleep when his mouth had done from brushing against her neck to kissing it, and his hand began to wander, sliding off her ass to curl between them as the kisses to her neck turned harder, a soft happy rumble leaving his throat, as his hand touched her belly before sliding lower, softly rubbing against her over her pajama shorts.

(10/09/16 : 05:24:29)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Anja hadn’️t been expecting this when she crawled into his bed and she would gasp softly tipping her head back a little as he began to kiss her neck; soft noises leaving her lips as the hand that had been on her ass was now curled between them and rubbing at her over her shorts. This was the first time he had ever touched her like that and well... it felt as good as she had imagined it would, squirming against his hand and wriggling closer.

(10/09/16 : 05:34:42)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Those soft sounds and the way she was wiggling had of course only gotten him more stirred up. The kisses to her neck got harder still, his mouth sucking down hard enough that it was definitely going to leave a mark, before his hand had slid upward only just far enough to slip down inside her pajama shorts. Another happy rumbled left his throat as his throat as his fingers got to work, suddenly a lot more pointedly, even though he wasn’️t anywhere close to fully awake.

(10/09/16 : 05:40:01)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:A whimper left her lips as his hand slid inside her shorts, already sensitive from what she had been up to shortly before, it really only took a few seconds before she was moaning quite a bit louder, really rolling her hips against his hand. Her hand that wasn’️t trapped under her was grasping onto his upper arm as she gasped and whimpered and hell... the sucking on her neck really didn’️t help at all with the situation. She began to moan and whimper his name and seconds later she squeaked and whimpered as she went falling over that blissful edge.

(10/09/16 : 05:48:17)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Her whimpering his name that way had definitely pulled Aleski out of that sleep…but the panic hadn’️t set in until he’️d realized just who the voice he heard belonged to. Once he realized he’️d pulled back and frozen, before pulling his hand away, stammering an apology…”So sorry…what in hell have I done?” His heart was pounding so loudly he could hear it…the wolf inside him more than stirred up…that smell…that smell was killing him…He’️d narrowly avoided just falling backward off the side of the bed just from flailing.

(10/09/16 : 05:50:47)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Anja lay there panting softly “no... no don’️t be sorry...” she reached the hand that had been holding his arm until he jerked away, touching his arm again gently “... I liked it” her face flushed bright pink at her admission, biting her lip gently.

(10/09/16 : 05:55:45)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Aleski hadn’️t realized until then that the blankets had come half off, and even in the dimly lit room she already had to have gotten an eyeful, leaving him nothing to do but flip face down onto the pillow, burying his face as mumbled…”Doesn’️t matter if you like or not Enkelini I’️m dead meat when your papa finds out.”

(10/09/16 : 06:00:37)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Oh yes Anja had gotten a good look and she sighed as he flopped face down onto the pillow “Papa can’️t say anything... he was dating mama when she was 16... I am 18 and I am more than legal to do what I want... he would be a giant hypocrite if he got mad about it...” she would wriggle closer and curl into his side, suddenly needing that comfort from the bond.

(10/09/16 : 06:17:28)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:“Do you really think he cares about logic and reason?” Aleski muttered, finally turning his head to look at her, face almost as deeply red as his hair. “He’️s three times my size and he hits like a damned truck.” He’️d sighed and then groaned…”You don’️t think I feel anything Anja?…I can’️t help but feel everything. I am yours…but I wouldn’️t dare..” They’️d been essentially married since she was twelve after all, not that he’️d ever gone remotely near her in the marital sense until just then.

(10/09/16 : 06:20:21)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:“But instead you will train with other wolves... and I have to feel it” she said sadly “you shouldn’️t care what my father thinks... he just needs to accept that I am not a child anymore... that I can choose who I want... and I want you... only you...”

(10/09/16 : 06:29:48)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:He couldn’️t hide the stricken look on his face when she’️d said that, or the guilt that washed over him, the words had cut him, and deeply. “I didn’️t have a choice..I had no right to ask you to forgive me, or to wait.” He hadn’️t known she could feel it at first, but once he understood their bond and realized how much it was hurting her, he couldn’️t get near another wolf without the guilt killing him afterward.

(10/09/16 : 06:33:04)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:“Well I did wait for you Aleski... I haven’️t been with anyone... ever...” she admitted “I... I love you Aleski and I am still waiting for you...” she sighed and rolled onto her back to stare up at the ceiling “I want you in every way... as my best friend... my familiar... my boyfriend...”

(10/09/16 : 06:43:51)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:“That’️s the thing…the magic insisted we skip that boyfriend part, your papa reminds me of it frequently, even when he was threatening me. We’️ve been married for six years Anja, and he still guards you like I’️m a thief in the night that’️s going to steal you away from him. He wasn’️t this obsessive when your brother and Johanna got together.” Aleski sighed, actually reaching out to touch her face…”He hadn’️t meant to upset her…when he hurt her he hurt himself just as badly.

(10/09/16 : 06:51:53)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:“That’️s because Matias is a wolf... I am Papas only daughter... and I am human... it’️s like... he acts like this guard dog because he doesn’️t want me to get turned or something” she nuzzled her face into his hand “you are my husband... and... and I need my husband to treat me like his wife...” she whispered “not just in bed... but all the time...”

(10/09/16 : 06:58:55)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:“Come here..” Aleski whispered rolling onto his side and tugging her close to him again, careful for he moment to keep a bit of blankets at least across his lower half for the moment. His arm curled around her again, his hand curling into her hair, soft kiss placed on her forehead. “What are we going to do Anja? That was why the training…not because I wanted to, but so I could be near you and not hurt you. Before I very much would have, but not now.”

(10/09/16 : 07:03:38)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Anja sniffled and scooted herself along so she was close to him again, letting him curl his arm around her and kiss her forehead “I know why you had to train... but... but you are strong enough now? Maybe... maybe papa might be better accepting of things... if we ‘dated’️... you know... tried to do things the ‘human’️ way... cause I think that’️s what he wants for me... to have human things... not wolf things like he had to...”

(10/09/16 : 07:15:05)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:“Yes I am quite strong now. Do you believe Liv wouldn’️t train me very carefully, knowing about us? She knew long before we did what had become of us.” Aleski sighed quietly listening to what she had said..”These things are always for you to decide Anja. I know he worries I will push things, but I am not that sort of man. I know you really do love me…I can feel. If you tell me what you want from me, that is what I must do..”

(10/09/16 : 07:18:11)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:“I want us to be together Aleski... I want us to be able to love each other and have a relationship... I will tell Papa... don’️t worry about him...” she wiggled closer and leaned to press a kiss to his lips, letting it linger a good long moment before pulling back “I don’️t want to have to fight my feelings anymore...”

(10/09/16 : 07:31:57)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:When she kissed him, he couldn’️t quite resist the urge to kiss back, not with all he felt running through him right then. It hadn’️t taken him long to pull her tighter against him again, ignoring the fact that the blankets had fallen away, holding her just like he had been when she’️d first come in and curled against him as he kissed her, only that time he was most definitely wide awake.

(10/09/16 : 07:46:46)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Anja was a little surprised but she wasn’️t complaining, kissing him back and pressing herself tightly up against him contented noises leaving her into the kiss although she was feeling how stirred up he was and it wasn’️t helping her.

(10/09/16 : 07:57:36)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Stirred up wasn’️t the word and that was painfully obvious by then, and more so the tighter he held onto her. She was stirred up, it was making him stirred up, which got her more stirred up…it was a vicious cycle of them feeding off one another. Their bond was hell like that. Eventually his hands had started wandering again, just as they had before, but he’️d caught himself when his hand had reached her belly, and he’️d whispered…”I should have before, but this time I am asking? Do you want?”

(10/09/16 : 08:01:51)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:“Yes... of course I want...” she managed before she stole his lips into a deep and passionate kiss, her hands tangling into his hair as she wiggled her bottom half closer to his hand. I suppose they had to be grateful... Liv and Magnus were awake in their room a few doors down and were quite aware of what was going on in Aleski’️s room.

(10/09/16 : 08:07:28)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:He’️d gotten a lot braver when she kissed him that way, kissing her harder and nudging her to lie on her back as his hand slid back inside her shorts again, trying to stifle any sounds she was making under the kiss. He was well aware that Liv and Magnus could likely hear them…but if they had, they’️d also just darned well heard her consent to what he was doing…so they’️d know he wasn’️t pressuring her into it.

(10/09/16 : 08:12:16)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Anja would roll onto her back as he nudged her, fingers tangling tighter into his hair as his hand went back inside her shorts. She was glad he was kissing her because almost immediately she began whimpering and moaning into the kiss rolling her hips up to meet his hand almost on instinct. For a girl with no experience she knew a lot... mostly from ye olde porn.

(10/09/16 : 08:20:00)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:It hadn’️t taken him long to get frustrated with her bottoms, and once he had, he’️d tugged them down and off fast, before his hand went back to work a lot less impeded now that he at least had her lower half bare. The more she whimpered, the more stirred up he became. He wanted her to make those sounds she’️d woken him up with again..

(10/09/16 : 08:23:55)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:She squeaked as she felt him tug her shorts down and off, giggling softly into the kiss but dear god... now that his hand wasn’️t impeded by those shorts it was starting to feel even better than before. Arching up to him she began moaning and whimpering his name, small squeaks leaving her as he pushed her further and further to the edge until she was pretty much begging him “please... please... Aleski...” she whimpered before making that same squeaking whimpering moan she had the first time as he thrust her into an orgasm.

(10/09/16 : 08:39:40)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:He couldn’️t just hear it, he could feel it, and it hit him hard, pushing him onward, though it was making him forget himself fast, before he felt that gentle tug from Liv holding onto him. When she was finished and he pulled back from the kiss his eyes weren’️t exactly so human looking, especially when he’️d nudged one of the throw pillows into her hand..before biting gently at her nipple right through her pajama top, before he’️d pushed it upward, and finally briefly gotten his mouth around it. He didn’️t stay there long however before he’️d started creeping further down, kissing her belly as he went…He didn’️t know if she had any idea quite what he was up to, but as soon as his tongue had darted out, his finger had gently nudged in. He just hoped she had the sense to bury her face in that pillow.

(10/09/16 : 08:43:48)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Anja had to admit his wolf eyes were quite beautiful and she would squeak as he bit her nipple through her top, giggling softly as he pushed it upwards and let his mouth give it some attention. Holding the throw pillow to her chest she blinked as he began kissing down her body, a shiver of anticipation rolling through her as she tried to work out what he was doing. It was obvious what he was up to when she felt his tongue dart out against her, whimpering and burying her face into the pillow as he nudged a finger gently inside. She hoped he would remember that she had never been with anyone before.

(10/09/16 : 08:51:18)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Aleski was actually making quite an effort to be gentle, even when a second finger had joined the first, he was careful, only hooking them in and moving them gently but pointedly, letting his tongue do most of the work of setting her off again. The only time his hand would speed up was when he felt her getting close..unless she was, it just kept that same easy does it pace.

(10/09/16 : 08:53:39)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:With how sensitive she already was along with how stirred up she could feel that he was getting, it really didn’️t take long at all before she was crying out his name into that pillow and squirming around almost uncontrollably as she rode it out.

(10/09/16 : 08:59:18)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:She’️d know just how stirred up he was, when he’️d paused briefly after letting her ride it out, his head resting against her belly as he tried to still himself and catch his breath a little, before he’️d asked her very quietly, “I am willing…do you want me?” If she said no, he’️d have to stop..He wasn’️t sure how much longer he could stop himself if he didn’️t.

(10/09/16 : 09:02:46)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Her hand would stroke gently through his hair as he rested his head against her belly, nodding as he asked that “I want you... I have wanted you for so long.... please.... please?” she asked with a slight begging tone to her voice. For so long she had waited for this day having vowed he would be her first and only.

(10/09/16 : 09:11:03)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:It would be hard not to hear the happy rumble that left his throat, as his head dipped back down to lap at her gently again, though after a moment, instead of speeding up, his fingers had slid out. What happened next wasn’️t anything, any pictures or dvd she might have found stashed in her father’️s close would quite prepare her for. There’️d be a very gently creaking and popping noise, but what pushed in that time wasn’️t his fingers. He was aware she’️d probably feel a momentary pinch, but his tongue should have healed that pain almost as quickly as he’️d caused it, as he rumbled again, gently curling his tongue in, fingers sliding up to rub at her gently, really happy she still had that pillow in reach.

(10/09/16 : 09:19:18)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Oh yeah she heard that happy rumble as he went back down there although a confused look crossed her face as he slid his fingers free “what are you...-“ she managed before squealing into the pillow as she felt his tongue push inside her. There was a slightly ‘in pain’️ type whimper that left her as she felt that pinch but it was soon forgotten about as his fingers began to rub at her gently, squeals and cries of pleasure muffled into that pillow.

(10/09/16 : 09:36:39)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:He’️d give it a few minutes, at least until she seemed nice and relaxed with what he was doing before he’️d stopped, and she’️d hear that same soft creaking as his mouth shifted back again, and he’️d crawled gently upward, tugging her pajama top off before he’️d settled atop her. It hadn’️t taken long for his lips to drop to her neck again, as he drew in her scent deeply, just to be sure it as alright to keep going without further precautions, before he’️d whispered into her ear..”Are you sure you want this?” He was right there, brushing against her already…there wasn’️t much but her telling him she really wanted him holding him back.

(10/09/16 : 09:39:26)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Anja lay there panting softly as he crawled back up her and she would wriggle out of the pajama top as he tugged it up and off. She giggled and squeaked as his lips dropped to her neck, shivering as he whispered into her ear “yes... I am sure... I want you so very much...” wriggling herself against him as he brushed against her.

(10/09/16 : 09:43:54)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:As soon as she’️d said that he’️d kissed her, just as he’️d started to push in slowly, trying to be as gentle as he could. He knew there’️d be a lot of pressure, but he hoped not early as much discomfort as there would have been if he hadn’️t used his tongue first. He’️d kept pushing until her body put up resistance, and then went still before he’️d broken the kiss to look at her face, if nothing else but to make sure she was alright.

(10/09/16 : 09:46:47)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Thank god he had kissed her because as he began to push in, she would whimper at how strange and new it all felt. He wouldn’️t be able to get all the way in, but it was close enough. However when he broke the kiss to look at her face, he would see she was just fine, a burning desire behind those sky blue eyes of hers.

(10/09/16 : 09:58:27)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:He’️d watched her a moment, brushing the hair back from her face, leaning down to kiss her forehead, before he started rocking gently, at least having the good sense to kiss her again, before the sounds they made could travel far. He could hide the soft moans coming from his mouth otherwise or those happy rumbles and not quite human sounds that came out with them, as he got settled in at a better angle, settling into a rhythm. He was holding himself back, but that wasn’️t necessarily a bad thing considering the circumstances.

(10/09/16 : 10:02:55)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Anja’️s hands tangled into his hair as they kissed, unable to stop the moans and whimpers that left her lips into that kiss and when he got settled into that better angle, the cries that left her too. She couldn’️t give two fucks if he only lasted a few minutes... this had been so much better than she had actually expected, her whimpers and cries getting higher in pitch until she was wriggling and squirming hard under him as he undone her yet again.

(10/09/16 : 10:11:17)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Feeling her go had pretty much done him as well, louder rumbles coming from his throat, his whole body shivering during and afterward. It had taken more than concerted effort for him to fight the urge to push in deep and stick her, but he’️d managed not to. He’️d gone still afterward, still shivering lightly, leaning his forehead against hers trying to catch his breath, before he’️d whispered, “‘I finally got to make love with my wife…only had to wait six years.”

(10/09/16 : 10:14:55)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Her body was shivering as he leaned his forehead against hers “yeah... six years...” she managed in barely a whisper herself “and I got to make love with my husband...” she couldn’️t help the smile on her face right now even if the next thing on her agenda was going and talking to her Papa and telling him that she and Aleski had consummated their ‘marriage’️ and that he would have to deal with it.

Overdue Honeymoon (Explicit)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Northern Nights & Hopewell :: Alternate NN Worlds :: Alternate Lapland Timeline-
Jump to: