Northern Nights & Hopewell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The message board for the Northern Nights & Hopewell RPGs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Onni and Giana and a little birdy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Admin

Onni and Giana and a little birdy Empty
PostSubject: Onni and Giana and a little birdy   Onni and Giana and a little birdy I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 3:14 pm

☆ (10/18/16 : 12:41:29)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti
Like a bird without a cage
Tattoo Artist/Piercer | Witch | Alpha Raven Shifter
Northern Nights - Roleplay Evolution

LAPLAND
INKED MISCHIEF TATTOO
Is at the local tattoo parlor and
says to ||Bittersweet|Darkness||:
:The end of the day was drawing close and she hadn’️t long gotten done tattooing her last client for the day. She was cleaning up as she usually did and was anticipating the return of Onni, who had gone off that afternoon to go about his business after helping her out in the shop all morning.

Once he had gone for the afternoon, she had taken a quick break which actually consisted of her going to the pharmacy and picking up a pregnancy test... She had been feeling a little odd for the last couple of weeks and finally it had dawned on her that she might be pregnant. Onni had been the only person she had slept with in the last almost year and so their little game three months back would be the cause.

She had taken the test and waited nervously, to find that she was indeed pregnant... it had shocked her but she had swallowed back all that emotion, deciding to wait until Onni came home to tell him the news. So yes... here she is, cleaning the shop.

☆ (10/18/16 : 12:54:55)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
- Strong Alpha Raven Shifter | Witch -
|Northern Nights - ReVo|
...Break This Bittersweet Spell On Me...
...Lost In The Arms Of Destiny...

LAPLAND
INKED MISCHIEF TATTOO
says to --a.bird.without.a.cage.:
:What did Onni’️s business consist of, but disposing of all that stolen loot they’️d managed to gather, not that he was silly enough to not leave town to do it. Doing that usually meant a day trip to Rovaniemi or Oulu or sometimes even as far as Kemi depending on what he’️d gotten his hands on, and who was buying.

He’️d been doing as she asked and trying to keep the non-legitimate business away from the shop, which he had to admit was a really good way for them to launder all that extra income, and not have it look suspicious. Business just appeared to be booming, there was no reason anyone had to know that Onni’️s sticky fingers were fueling well over half the profits.

He’️d taken the train down to Rovaniemi, and had again brought a good deal of cash back with him. Cash and even more new shinies he’️d shoplifted. Now what sort of respectable mate would he be if he hadn’️t brought her back something pretty after being gone for the day?

He had just let himself in quietly through the back, he did have a key now after all. He’️d seen her sweeping up noting she’️d looked a little worried. He didn’️t mean to frighten her, but sidled up behind her and kissed the back of her neck, before taking his hand out of his pocket, reaching his arms around her…something glittering as he put that rather expensive looking diamond necklace around her neck. Of course it was stolen…with Onni did she really expect otherwise?

☆ (10/18/16 : 13:02:10)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
INKED MISCHIEF TATTOO
:Giana squeaked as he sidled up behind her and kissed the back of her neck, eyes going wide as she saw that glittering shiny that he put around her neck “ohhh pretty!” she squealed turning around and kissing him. She knew it was stolen, of course she did... but he had bought it home for her and that was kind of sweet really.

“Have a good day?” she asked, kissing him one more time before finishing up with her sweeping. She was just trying to make idle chit chat while she gathered up the right words for her news that she wanted to give him.

☆ (10/18/16 : 13:12:25)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
- Strong Alpha Raven Shifter | Witch | Inked Mischief Murder -
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
INKED MISCHIEF TATTOO
:“Profitable..and I managed to gather even more, so I guess you could say a good day.” Onni had told her, kissing her back softly, before reaching into his other pocket and counting a bit over ten thousand Euros out into her hand. “Not bad for one day. We lucked out, one of those rings we ran across was worth quite a bit more than it looked at first.” It did make one wonder what Onni did with all that money before he met her. Outside of a drink or two in the evening sometimes, he didn’️t appear to have any known vices, other than not being able to keep his pants on around her given half the chance to misbehave.

☆ (10/18/16 : 13:18:28)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
INKED MISCHIEF TATTOO
:Giana would nod and lead him through to the back, locking up the door between the apartment and the shop and heading into the apartment to the safe, unlocking it and putting the money he had bought back with him into it. The front doors to the shop were locked up anyhow and she had turned off the lights as they went out the back.

“Well then you did really well today” she smiled, taking his hand and dragging him to the couch to sit down with her “I have something to tell you as well” there it was, that nervous look again as she said those words... of course she was nervous, she didn’️t know how he was going to react to her news and she could only hope that he would be happy too.

☆ (10/18/16 : 13:37:18)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
INKED MISCHIEF TATTOO
:That was the second time he’️d noticed that nervous expression, and that of course made him a little nervous. When he was nervous about the only thing Onni knew how to do was make jokes, so he’️d asked, “Did the neighbor’️s chihuahua have a nervous breakdown again? If so I can explain…” Yes he did love making all sorts of sounds to mess with that yappy little dog whenever the old bat left it out on the balcony to bark it’️s fool head off.

☆ (10/18/16 : 13:39:49)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
INKED MISCHIEF TATTOO
:“No... the neighbours Chihuahua didn’️t have a nervous breakdown again... even though you mess with it constantly” she sighed and then “I uhm...” she paused and took a deep breath “Onni... you’️re going to be a papa” she swallowed “I’️m pregnant...” yeah she would let that one sink in for a good few minutes.

☆ (10/18/16 : 13:48:25)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
INKED MISCHIEF TATTOO
:The look on his face had eventually gone from stunned, to nervous, and for a minute he’️d had to breathe because none of the sounds he could get to leave his mouth were remotely human sounding. No it wasn’️t bad news, it was good news, even if it was news that had him shaking in his shoes a little. Give him a couple of minutes to calm down and let it sink in and he’️d asked her…”When? Does this mean I’️m going to have to get a real job now? Cause I’️m really awful at that…” Onni was well aware he wasn’️t going to be a shining example of morality for any child to follow, at least by human standards…

☆ (10/18/16 : 13:57:47)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
INKED MISCHIEF TATTOO
:“Well...” she moved to stand, lifting the front of her shirt “considering this” she turned sideways and he would be able to see a bump quite clearly starting, albeit a small one “I’️m going to guess I’️m about three months gone...” yeah they had both joked about a week ago that she was just getting fat from eating so much good food lately but in truth she was carrying a little baby bird.

“Oh Onni... you don’️t have to get a proper job... I have the legit job... just as long as you keep that kinda work away from where little eyes can see... it will be okay” it hit her that he hadn’️t been angry and she would start crying “I thought you were going to be angry... I thought you were going to get mad at me and leave”

☆ (10/18/16 : 14:13:28)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
INKED MISCHIEF TATTOO
:“Why would I be angry?” Onni asked, looking at her a little confused, not understanding why she’️d assume that. “Look we mated, I understand the difference between that, and me chasing after random silly humans. You don’️t think I knew this could happen? If I hadn’️t wanted it to, don’️t you think I would have done more to prevent it?” Had she really thought all he’️d offered himself for was a roll in the hay?

☆ (10/18/16 : 14:17:18)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
INKED MISCHIEF TATTOO
:“I don’️t know” she hiccupped, still standing in front of him “it’️s just so soon that... that I thought you wouldn’️t be ready to be a papa-bird...” she sniffled “I worried about it all day...” she wiped her eyes with the backs of her hands “but you’️re not angry... so I don’️t know why I am crying” she managed a shaky chuckle “I guess I am relieved that you didn’️t freak out...” she would sit back down next to him and curl into his side, making a soft trilling noise and nuzzling his cheek in an affectionate, birdlike manner.

☆ (10/18/16 : 15:03:27)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
INKED MISCHIEF TATTOO
:“It happens when it happens…I’️ve been waiting a long time for a chance with someone compatible, of my own kind. You know I’️m older than I look..” Onni told her, trying to wipe away the tears she hadn’️t gotten to yet. “I mean it could have happened years ago maybe…but,” he’️d looked around, motioning toward the window…”I don’️t exactly live on prime real estate for meeting someone…let alone impressing most females…not enough bright lights, or fancy things around to show off with. Just me and all the shiny shit in the sky come winter, if you can take the cold.”

☆ (10/18/16 : 15:08:01)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
INKED MISCHIEF TATTOO
:“You impressed me” she smiled “you are fun... you make getting the shinies fun... you bring me shinies” she trilled and leaned to kiss his cheek “and you keep me safe...” she nipped his ear gently “It’️s okay... I am not as young as I look” she laughed “I’️m turning 30 on Halloween” she rolled her eyes a little “I know... kinda funny being I’️m a raven...” she then snorted “maybe I should paint my belly like a pumpkin”

☆ (10/18/16 : 15:27:02)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
INKED MISCHIEF TATTOO
:“Maybe…It’️s better than that pregnant nun costume you were threatening before, when we were talking about going to that party to do a bit of collecting.” Onni almost laughed, because her ‘bump’️ just would have been nothing more than a place to stash all that stolen loot. “I still think you’️d look damned cute in that sexy Wednesday Addams costume…belly or not.” Onni was seamless maybe, but he was a mostly honest sort of seamless when it came to her at least.

☆ (10/18/16 : 15:32:18)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti
Tattoo Artist/Piercer | Witch | Alpha Raven Shifter | Inked Mischief Murder

LAPLAND
INKED MISCHIEF TATTOO
:That had her laugh “yeah... pregnant Wednesday Addams... we could still accentuate the bump to keep it a stash place?” oh yeah she still thought that was a good idea “you just want to live out some weird fantasy about screwing adult Wednesday Addams” she snickered softly and then “wait... when I get really big... I won’️t be able to come out with you and loot anymore... it would be too dangerous in case I got hurt” she sighed.

☆ (10/18/16 : 15:45:27)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
INKED MISCHIEF TATTOO
:“Yes. I know….it could get dangerous for you if you can’️t just fly away with me. It just means I’️ll have to work harder.” Onni shrugged, really the only downside he could see to this whole thing. “I won’️t lie about the costume…I do like playing pretend, but you know that already. I know you really seem to like it when I do all those voices.” Yeah that had seemed to be quite the source of amusement….though he didn’️t see quite how she’️d kept even half a straight face when he’️d started talking dirty like Yoda or Kermit the frog.

☆ (10/18/16 : 15:48:12)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti
Tattoo Artist/Piercer | Witch | Alpha Raven Shifter | Inked Mischief Murder

LAPLAND
INKED MISCHIEF TATTOO
:“I do like it! I haven’️t learned how to mimic voices properly” she sighed a little and if you could imagine her as a bird, she would be fluffing her feathers out and cooing softly, getting all cosy with him, even slipping into his lap and nudging just under his chin. She really was quite birdlike and it wouldn’️t be a stretch of the imagination to think that when she got towards the end of her pregnancy that she would probably start nesting quite desperately.

Back to top Go down
https://hopewell.forumotion.com

Onni and Giana and a little birdy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Northern Nights & Hopewell :: Alternate NN Worlds :: Alternate Lapland Timeline-
Jump to: