The message board for the Northern Nights & Hopewell RPGs

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Atty & Vadim Mated

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Admin

PostSubject: Atty & Vadim Mated   Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:28 pm

☆ (11/25/16 : 23:04:14)
::R.O.A.R.B.A.B.Y.R.O.A.R::

| A T T Y - P A T R O V |
| Pureblood - Siberian Tiger - Alpha |
| ..Seize The Day... |
|...Or Die Regretting The Time You Lost...|
LAPLAND
LAKE INARI
Is somewhere in or around the shore of Lake Inari and
says to ALL:
:She had been in the woods all day, staying quiet and keeping an eye out for the damn bear, luckily she had steered clear of him, so the day had been uneventful. Now she was back in her cabin in a thick sweater and a pair of black leggings,with thick socks on her bare feet. Of course she had her usual cup of coffee in hand and more was brewing, she leaned against the frame of the window looking out of it.

☆ (11/25/16 : 23:20:46)
d.l.s.k.
dirtylittlestreetkid
Me OOC
"babe" to Eve

: Enters the room...

☆ (11/25/16 : 23:32:00)  
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
- Strong Alpha Siberian Tiger | The Inari Ambush -
|Northern Nights - ReVo|
| I’️ve Been Fasting Face To The Dawn |
| From The Desert Of Thoughts Only Prayers Will Carry On |
| I’️ve Been Waiting Knees In the Sand |
| Will There be Time Enough For Me To Understand |

LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
Is in a private home somewhere in Lapland and
says to ::R.O.A.R.B.A.B.Y.R.O.A.:
:Vadim had come around for coffee eventually, same as he almost always did. He could tell she’️d been on guard so he was trying to not give her so much reason to worry. He’️d been out quietly helping Aleski with the search for Kari. Frozen Moon territory, their territory, and the town itself had been searched, which meant there was only one direction the girl could have been taken, East of Inari, further than they could search on foot. It was getting cold, and a bit of snow would be clinging to Vadim’️s hair when he knocked on the door barely able to feel his own hands after hours outside, and not much progress made.

☆ (11/25/16 : 23:34:34)

| ..Seize The Day... |
PRIVATELY whispers to --|.Shining.||.Black.|--: The roar from the fire, kept the chill off her skin and she stretched abit before taking a drink from her coffee, now when you came to the door she blinked and went to the door opening it for you. "Come in..you need to get out of the cold." she nodded once more and sipped at her coffee again.

☆ (11/25/16 : 23:34:58)

| ..Seize The Day... |
LAPLAND
LAKE INARI
says to --|.Shining.||.Black.|--:
: The roar from the fire, kept the chill off her skin and she stretched abit before taking a drink from her coffee, now when you came to the door she blinked and went to the door opening it for you. "Come in..you need to get out of the cold." she nodded once more and sipped at her coffee again.

☆ (11/25/16 : 23:40:44)  
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:Vadim had taken the broom on the porch and made sure he had his shoes and pants legs swept off before he sat down on the bench in the foyer and peeled his boots off. He’️d always been raised to take off his boots when coming indoors, so he almost always did as soon as he came in, especially when it was snowy or wet outside. He’️d brushed his cheek against hers, before kneeling down to warm his hands on the fire, about as affectionate as Vadim got usually, and a lot more so than he’️d been in the beginning. “No luck…we still haven’️t found her…we’️ll be going back out tomorrow to look again, but we’️re fairly sure she’️s with a certain someone from Bloody Winter.” Again he didn’️t think he needed to mention names…

☆ (11/25/16 : 23:43:41)

| ..Seize The Day... |
LAPLAND
LAKE INARI
:She acknowledged the brushing of his cheek against hers by returning the same to him before she went and got him a cup of coffee, she then carried it over to him. "Yeah Ive been...out..myself." she knew without a doubt that you probably wouldt like that but she did what she had to do.

☆ (11/25/16 : 23:49:18)  
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:When she’️d brought the coffee Vadim had finally just sat all the way down on the rug, cross-legged, still sticking close to the fire, thanking her quietly, as he tried to take a first sip without scalding himself too badly. Tigers were made for the cold, but even they had their limits when it hit well below freezing up there like it already had. For the moment he wanted to stay as close to that fire as he could without burning himself, to hopefully thaw himself out. “You need to be careful Atty, if the bears do not harm you this weather will, if you are not accustomed to this sort of cold.”

☆ (11/25/16 : 23:52:47)

| ..Seize The Day... |
LAPLAND
LAKE INARI
:"I was very careful, Im in one piece arent I?" she lifted a brow and sat down near you on the rug. "Im not going to take all this laying down, My papa wolf is upset and I dont like it..My mood is shitty as is and soon I Will come across Vidar.."

☆ (11/25/16 : 23:59:41)  
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:Vadim sighed deeply, glad of that cup of coffee to warm him, not complaining when she sat down with him, rather glad of the company actually. “If it eases your mind at all, Vidar almost never injures the women he takes, he seems to go out of his way to avoid it. He’️s obviously trying not to infect them, so I imagine he’️s looking to breed and not make more wolves. I’️ve never in many years ever known him to kill one, the only time I’️ve never known Vidar clearly attempt to kill was the night he infected Aleski.”

☆ (11/26/16 : 00:02:03)

| ..Seize The Day... |
LAPLAND
LAKE INARI
:"I really dont care..I still dont like him never will.." a growl rumbled in her throat and she laid back on the floor, staring at the fire as she rested there. "Im annoyed by the mere thought of him.." Normally she wasnt that senstive when it came to not liking someone.

☆ (11/26/16 : 00:11:58)  
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:“Vidar has been here many years, his brother once lead Thor’️s pack, but he died several years ago, defending the pack from a bear. A couple of other wolves were also killed the same night. When Viktor died, Thor fought Vidar for control and won, but he and some of the other wolves would not concede, so Thor gave them the choice of death or banishment. They have been a thorn in his side ever since.” Vadim told her, quite familiar with what the situation was after his many years of having grown up there. “In a way, I understand Vidar’️s reasoning, wanting what the wolves cannot have together, as our kind can, even if I cannot condone his approach in obtaining it.”

☆ (11/26/16 : 00:16:57)

| ..Seize The Day... |
LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:She just looked at you and snapped her teeth at you. "That may be so but I wait for the day that I punch him in the mouth.." she was wanting to pull your hair but she refrained from it, she rolled over onto her stomach and stretched abit.

☆ (11/26/16 : 00:22:46)  
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:He’️d seen that snap, but it hadn't phased him, and he’️d let it roll off, as he watched her roll over. “I said, I can understand his reasoning, not that I agreed with it. Many of us would like nothing more than to see him dealt with. The forest might actually be halfway peaceful, outside of our bear problem, with him gone.” He figured Atty was just blowing off steam, it was frustrating for everyone when the wolves were that on guard.

☆ (11/26/16 : 00:24:47)

| ..Seize The Day... |
LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:She was moving a awful lot, she was restless aswell. She sat up and moved to sit right behind you draping her arms over your shoulders, her head pressing against your back where her cheek now rested. "i hope the bear just...dies or something." she huffed and shook her head abit.

☆ (11/26/16 : 00:30:14)  
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:Vadim didn’️t pull away when she’️d curled around, him but his throat had made a surprised chuffing sound. He wasn’️t accustomed to physical contact much anymore, let alone what almost seemed like affection. “You are far from the only one with that wish. I worry for you when you wander alone…” Was he actually admitting that he cared?

☆ (11/26/16 : 00:33:56)

| ..Seize The Day... |
LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:"Okay Ill stop wandering off alone then only because it worries you.." she nodded and if you were admitting it in your own way she wasnt going to bring it up because she didnt want to embarass you. She kept her head resting against your back, she knew you werent used to touching but it was worth a try.

☆ (11/26/16 : 00:44:04)  
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:Vadim sighed heavily, and his body finally relaxed after a moment, when he’️d answered her quietly. “None of us is a match for Sergei or the others like him alone. That is part of the reason why there has been a long standing peace between the tigers and the wolves since my parent’️s time, and possibly before. The enemy of your enemy, and all of that…I’️m sure you understand.”

☆ (11/26/16 : 00:48:20)

| ..Seize The Day... |
LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:"Oh I know we arent a match for them alone..Dont have time to end up dead." she nodded abit and then she peeked her head up over your shoulder and then she just barely bit your shoulder then she stopped again. "Hopefully the bear will never walk up on my porch.."

☆ (11/26/16 : 00:53:51)  
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:“The girl that grew up in this house, that is married to Thor’️s son, little Johanna, used to speak of Sergei standing at her window watching her at night. It was Sergei, who took her mother, when she was just a small child, from just in the yard outside this house, when her grandmother locked her outdoors one night. Her mother has never been found, where he keeps her or other women he’️s taken, we’️ve never found.” Vadim was honest at least, he didn’️t want to lull her into a false sense of security when it came to what bears were capable of.

☆ (11/26/16 : 00:57:31)

| ..Seize The Day... |
LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:She narrowed her eyes and shook her head abit. "So yeah..keep the curtains closed, SO glad I bought new ones, the other ones here you could see right through." she shook her head abit, it had freaked her out alittle but she was not going to be outside at night much or in the woods by herself. "Enough about that bear.." she wrinkled her nose then bit you shoulder again.

☆ (11/26/16 : 01:03:26)  
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:It at least made Vadim feel better to hear her say that, though she’️d hear that soft rumble when she’️d bitten him, his head turning wondering what all that was about. It wasn’️t hard enough to be anything but a play bite, so he’️d turn his head and nuzzled against her cheek affectionately again. “I am glad you’️ve decided to be cautious, that eases my mind a little Atty.”

☆ (11/26/16 : 01:05:21)

| ..Seize The Day... |
LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:She nuzzled against his cheek once more then she play bit again, then she bit again aiming to hear that rumble again and seeing what else she could make happen, she almost had a grin on her face, she even then went as far as nipping his jaw.

☆ (11/26/16 : 01:15:07)  
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:She’️d hear a louder rumble when she’️d bit again, and that time more than his head had turned, his body had turned as well, when he’️d felt her nip at his jaw, he’️d gently nipped at her lip, before leaning his head back and offering his throat. A subtle hint maybe that, he was open to her advances, if that was actually what she had in mind.

☆ (11/26/16 : 01:20:32)

| ..Seize The Day... |
LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:SHe blinked when he nipped at her lip and then went as far as offering his throat, she leaned in and growled softly, dragging the tip of her nose against his neck and breathing in deeply and that was because she wanted too.

☆ (11/26/16 : 01:29:08)  
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:When he’️d felt her breath against his throat, he’️d closed his eyes and take a deep breath, turning his body the rest of the way, and then slowly lying down onto his back, a rather vulnerable position for anyone of their kind. It was the sentiment behind it that counted when it came to tigers…everything had its place and its meaning.

☆ (11/26/16 : 01:32:50)

| ..Seize The Day... |
LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:His actions and her actions alone spoke volumes, she was grateful of the fact that their kind could speak without saying a word, her head dipped in a bit further into his neck and she drug her tongue across the skin there as he pretty much "showed his stomach" to her. She hovered over him.

☆ (11/26/16 : 01:38:29)  
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:The touch of her tongue had brought that soft rumble back to his throat again as his body shivered, even the scent of him starting to change from that much touch, though he stayed still, throat still bared. It was having the effect she wanted, he wasn’️t exactly trying to hide it. She had the advantage, if he made the wrong move he’️d just as soon get bitten as ridden, so always keep the lady happy.

☆ (11/26/16 : 01:42:52)

| ..Seize The Day... |
LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:You had made the right move, she licked at your throat again and then she moved to straddle you, her head moving to lick at the other side of your neck before she bumped your jaw lightly,her lips then moving to your ear and she whispered. "Your allowed to move..." she purred into your ear at that.

☆ (11/26/16 : 01:55:17)  
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:When she’️d purred into his ear, his body had untensed again, and he’️d almost made a deeper half purr, half rumble, nuzzling against her cheek again gently before he’️d gently nibbled her chin, and then her bottom lip again. He’️d hadn’️t grabbed hold of her but had brought his arms up to gently curl around her and rest on the sides of her hips, tugging at her gently, inviting her to settle onto him.

☆ (11/26/16 : 01:58:49)

| ..Seize The Day... |
LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:SHe done just that and settled down on you,laying against you gently, she was not going to do a thing to hurt you, she nuzzled your jaw as she laid down against you, you had gotten what you wanted and she was very satisfied herself.
11/27/16 : 16:52:47)
::.R.O.A.R.B.A.B.Y.R.O.A.R::

| A T TY |
| Leader Alpha White Siberian Tiger |
Inari Ambush
And if we have to fall, we'll fall together
THE INARI AMBUSH
ATTYS CABIN
Is at Attys Cabin near the shore of Lake Inari and
:"I know without a doubt that you are going to worry more, but I wish I wouldnt bother you this bad.." That worried expression however had to go, she wasnt going to have it. She turned toward you alittle more and pressed a kiss to your jaw then she nipped the side of your neck lightly.

☆ (11/27/16 : 17:28:17)  
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

THE INARI AMBUSH
ATTYS CABIN
says to ::.R.O.A.R.B.A.B.Y.R.O.A:
:“How can it not bother me? You were hurt, very close to home.” Vadim had answered quietly, taken aback by that kiss, but he didn’️t pull away. He’️d only sighed and bared his neck again when he’️d felt that nip to his throat. He hadn’️t moved, but had looked up, listening when a shrill howl had filled the air from outside, he wasn’️t a wolf, but he knew Thor’️s warning howl when he heard it. Obviously the message about the traps had been delivered.

☆ (11/27/16 : 17:31:33)

| A T TY |
Inari Ambush
THE INARI AMBUSH
ATTYS CABIN
:She heard the howl but right now you were what she was focused on. "Im okay now and thats all that matters okay?" she lifted a brow and leaned in to your ear, nipping your earlobe. She was now in full blown heat and it was obvious by her scent.

☆ (11/27/16 : 17:47:27)  
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

THE INARI AMBUSH
ATTYS CABIN
:Vadim knew what the situation was, he couldn’️t help but recognize the smell That nip to his earlobe had gotten her another soft rumble out of his throat, before he’️d thought of what he was doing. Scents were attractive, but they weren’️t an invitation to touch. He wasn’️t Vidar, he didn’️t touch without permission..

☆ (11/27/16 : 17:50:22)

| A T TY |
Inari Ambush
THE INARI AMBUSH
ATTYS CABIN
:She leaned in,liking the rumble and whispered into your ear. "Touch..do whatever you want, you have more than satisfied me." she then nipped your earlobe again because she had really liked your reaction to the first one. Her tongue slipped over her lips only to wet them before she delivered yet another nip to the earlobe once more.

☆ (11/27/16 : 17:59:24)  
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

THE INARI AMBUSH
ATTYS CABIN
:It hadn’️t taken long for his hand to curl into her hair with another soft rumble, when she’️d nipped his ear again, but for the moment that was all he’️d done, wanting to be clear. “Are you certain that is what you want from me?” He’️d asked, quite softly. He knows that scent all over it, and he knows what it means, and what very well could happen if they did.

☆ (11/27/16 : 18:01:55)

| A T TY |
Inari Ambush
THE INARI AMBUSH
ATTYS CABIN
:She purred when his hand curled into her hair and her eyes fluttered slightly before she spoke, nodding her head softly. "I am very certain..This is the most certain Ive been in my entire life.." she looked into your eyes, waiting to see what you would do next.

☆ (11/27/16 : 18:11:16)  
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

THE INARI AMBUSH
ATTYS CABIN
:“You may have what you wish, I only wanted there to be no doubt.” Vadim told her, gently nipping at her lip before he nuzzled against her, just as he had done before. He was willing if she was, he’️d also wanted to make that clear to her. He owed her the same courtesy as she’️d given him.

☆ (11/27/16 : 18:13:18)

| A T TY |
Inari Ambush
THE INARI AMBUSH
ATTYS CABIN
:She returned the nip to your lip and returned the nuzzle aswell. "Then I am yours.." she then buried her face into your neck and breathed you in deeply,closing her eyes.

☆ (11/27/16 : 18:26:00)  
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

THE INARI AMBUSH
ATTYS CABIN
:Vadim had bared his neck again when he’️d felt her lips there, rumbling deeply. It wouldn’️t take long for his belt to come open, before his shirt was untucked and unbuttoned, sliding to the floor. He’️d only moved back briefly as he’️d pulled his undershirt over his head, sitting it aside as well. His jeans were undone, but he’️d made no attempt to remove them, the females usually did like to do that part themselves when they were ready.

☆ (11/27/16 : 18:30:06)

| A T TY |
Inari Ambush
THE INARI AMBUSH
ATTYS CABIN
:She twisted her foot and cracked her ankle, relief..instantly washed over her and she reached out gently, grabbing him by the waist of his undone jeans and tugged him closer,her eyes drifted over his body and then her hands slowly went to pull his jeans right down.

☆ (11/27/16 : 18:47:06)  
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

THE INARI AMBUSH
ATTYS CABIN
:He made no attempt to stop her, raising up when she’️d tugged at him so she could pull his jeans and his long johns down and off, reaching down to slide them off his legs, along with the wool socks the long johns had been tucked into for warmth. Afterward he’️d come closer again, kneeling in front of her, nuzzling against her gently, as if waiting for her inspection. That was what he’️d always been taught to do after all. Everything was politics with tigers, even mating.

☆ (11/27/16 : 18:50:06)

| A T TY |
Inari Ambush
THE INARI AMBUSH
ATTYS CABIN
:She wrapped her arms around you when you kneeled infront of her and she bit down on her bottom lip, her hands traveling over every single inch of bare skin that she wanted to touch, clearly enjoying how your body felt to her. She honestly couldnt take anymore. "Please.." he would know without a doubt what she wanted.

☆ (11/27/16 : 19:12:14)  
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

PRIVATELY whispers to ::.R.O.A.R.B.A.B.Y.R.O.A: That please was what had finally gotten to him. Vadim had reached to gently tug her shirt over her head, before he’️d leaned in to kiss and nibble at her lips gently. He’️d undone and tugged at her jeans, waiting for her to raise up so he could slide them down and off carefully, before he’️d made quick work of any other clothing that was in the way, the rumbling his throat getting ever deeper, before he’️d started tugging at her gently, moving away slightly to give her room. If she wanted it, she’️d know what she needed to do, he was just waiting.

| A T TY |
Inari Ambush
PRIVATELY whispers to --|.Shining.||.Black.|--: When he tugged at her jeans she lifted her hips to let him tug her pants and panties off then down to her ankles, she moved her feet out of them and even tossed her shirt to the side, her own lips moving to brush against his then nip at them softly before she slid down infront of him and turnedover presenting herself to him.

☆ (11/27/16 : 19:41:07)  
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

PRIVATELY whispers to ::.R.O.A.R.B.A.B.Y.R.O.A: She’️d hear that rumble get even louder when she slid down in front of him, his hands placed gently on her hips to guide her, before he’️d leaned down low over her back, reaching to brush her hair aside gently as he nipped against her shoulder. The next part never was quite gentle, a louder rumble coming from his throat, as jaw clamped down on the back of her neck, just shy of hard enough to break the skin, just before he lined himself up and started to push in, arms wrapping around her tightly, his nails digging into her skin. That part was all instinct.

☆ (11/27/16 : 19:46:28)

| A T T Y |
Inari Ambush
PRIVATELY whispers to --|.Shining.||.Black.|--: His hands on her hips made her shiver at his touch, the nipping against her shoulder, made a low purr come from her throat, then she felt him clamp down on the back of her neck, a low growl came from her which was indeed completely natural but she stayed still beneath his mount,feeling him push in while his nails dug into her flesh. Her eyes closed and she snarled slightly.

☆ (11/27/16 : 19:51:48)  
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

PRIVATELY whispers to ::.R.O.A.R.B.A.B.Y.R.O.A: She’️d find herself pushed harder down into the cushions of the sofa, as he leaned his weight heavier against her. He wasn’️t trying to hurt her, but the movements of his hips were anything but gentle, tigers weren’️t known for going about things slow and easy, not when mating was concerned, recreational sex could be a different story.

☆ (11/27/16 : 19:54:41)

| A T T Y |
Inari Ambush
PRIVATELY whispers to --|.Shining.||.Black.|--: Her body pressed further into the cushion as you hammered away inside of her, she could handle the pressure with no issue A mixture of a growl and purr came out of her.

☆ (11/27/16 : 20:05:08)  
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

PRIVATELY whispers to ::.R.O.A.R.B.A.B.Y.R.O.A: He wouldn’️t last long, a few minutes at most, but it rarely did the first time. He wouldn’️t let go of the back of her neck until he was spent, and then only leaned against her afterward panting heavily and nuzzling against her.

☆ (11/27/16 : 20:06:48)

| A T T Y |
Inari Ambush
PRIVATELY whispers to --|.Shining.||.Black.|--: She purred and enjoyed the nuzzles from him, letting him take his time recover because she knew he needed it, she herself was breathing heavily from him taking her.

Atty & Vadim Mated
Page 1 of 1