Northern Nights & Hopewell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The message board for the Northern Nights & Hopewell RPGs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aleski helps free Atty from the trap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Admin

Aleski helps free Atty from the trap Empty
PostSubject: Aleski helps free Atty from the trap   Aleski helps free Atty from the trap I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 3:18 pm

☆ (11/26/16 : 23:20:38)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Dr. Aleski Salonen
-Alpha Arctic Wolf | Frozen Moon Pack -
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-
-| Northern Nights - ReVo |-
| Wake Up I Only Want To Wake Up | Don’️t Wanna Fall Asleep But I’️m Already Dreaming |
| Feel My Skin Is Peeling Off | What I’️ve Been Concealing |
| Something Underneath My Crawling Skin |

THE INARI AMBUSH
GROUNDS
Is somewhere in Inari Ambush Territory and
says to ::.R.O.A.R.B.A.B.Y.R.O.A:
:Aleski had been back out helping with the search. Vadim could travel further east than he could, so he’️d been the one to go there. The wolves from Bloody Winter would be far less likely to give Vadim a problem, especially if they didn’️t realize who he was helping to search for. The wolves didn’️t often ask for outside help. Aleski had of course been tasked with searching the last bit of Ambush territory which had not been searched, the area near his childhood home, where he had not been in some time, but was very familiar with the ins and outs of. He’️d stopped for awhile to talk to his sister Inkeri once he was sure that his father was not home. They hadn’️t spoken in years. His father had disowned him when he’️d become infected. He’️d only wanted to warn Inkeri about the situation, and that Sergei had attacked again, and of course he’️d told her about the search for Kari. He’️d been on his way back home, cutting his way through the forest near Atty’️s home and back toward Thor’️s territory, when he’️d gotten the smell of blood. It wasn’️t human, but not completely animal either. It was fresh blood, which had of course only caused him to start following his nose toward it…It wasn’️t bear…it was something else…more feline. Worried that Vadim had come back wounded and needed help, he hadn’️t wasted any time going toward that smell, as fast as it was safe to approach.

☆ (11/26/16 : 23:25:13)
::.R.O.A.R.B.A.B.Y.R.O.A.R::

| A T T Y |
| Leader Alpha White Siberian Tiger |
Inari Ambush
And if we have to fall, we'll fall together
THE INARI AMBUSH
GROUNDS
says to |O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|:
:The metal trap was clamped hard around her ankle and yes even she was having a hard time building her nerve up to pull it from her ankle and get her foot free, she gritted her teeth, blood running from her ankle. She knew she had to get that under control because of the damn bear, all she had been out here doing was checking the land around her home, god she wanted to kill a human for placing this trap here. She finally worked up her nerve and grabbed ahold of the trap with both hands, prying it off of her ankle, she gasped and closed her eyes tightly because even the pressure relief hurt severely, She pulled her ankle free and winced, just needing to sit there for a minute.

☆ (11/26/16 : 23:31:08)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Dr. Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-
| Wake Up I Only Want To Wake Up | Don’️t Wanna Fall Asleep But I’️m Already Dreaming |

THE INARI AMBUSH
GROUNDS
:It had taken a couple of moments, but he’️d dropped shields enough that she’️d feel him approach, so he wouldn’️t be sneaking up on her. He’️d been expecting Vadim, but when he’️d seen a female instead, it was obvious who it had to be. “Miss Petrov, are you hurt?” He’️d called out, from a distance of a few steps away, not wanting to spook her. Tigers in pain weren’️t know to like being snuck up on, so he considered it prudent to keep his distance until she told him to come any closer.

☆ (11/26/16 : 23:34:08)

| A T T Y |
Inari Ambush
THE INARI AMBUSH
GROUNDS
:She blinked when she felt him and her head jerked in his direction, your smell threw her off abit, because she could smell Vadim on you and that meant one thing. "Aleski?" she only hoped she was right. "Yeah..Hurt..Stupid human laid a trap and it had my ankle..Come closer please, Your a friend.." She was quite the odd one but she cared alot about the wolves, she considered them family.

☆ (11/26/16 : 23:56:00)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Dr. Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

THE INARI AMBUSH
GROUNDS
:“Yes I’️m Aleski Salonen.” He’️d told her quietly, before coming closer, making sure the trap was smashed to bits, before he got rid of the pieces. Aleski isn’️t very big as far as most of the wolves up there go, but that didn’️t mean he was weak. A lot of the wolves were bigger and stronger, but Aleski could beat out most of them in control. He’️s always been obsessive about having control of himself, then again being married to a human, and having a well established career as a scientist, he’️s had to be. “Do you want me to help you home? I’️m not sure when Vadim will be coming back from the East, but I hope it will be soon.”

☆ (11/26/16 : 23:59:08)

| A T T Y |
Inari Ambush
THE INARI AMBUSH
GROUNDS
:Thank god she had been right, she nodded to you after you destroyed the trap. "Yes, please help me home,,I hope he comes back soon too...More than he probably would even believe.." her ankle was slowly healing but it was obvious that it was crushed, she tried to move it and she got alittle pale, then she shook her head. "Yeah..not doing that again..."

☆ (11/27/16 : 00:11:21)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Dr. Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

THE INARI AMBUSH
GROUNDS
:Aleski would allow her to get an arm around his shoulder, holding onto her so he could help her hobble along. Sure he could have just carried her easily enough, but he wasn’️t quite sure she’️d allow that even if it would have been a lot faster. Tigers were known to be a prideful bunch, and he wasn’️t all that sure she wouldn’️t have just taken it as an insult if he had just picked her up and gone.

☆ (11/27/16 : 00:13:49)

| A T T Y |
Inari Ambush
THE INARI AMBUSH
GROUNDS
:Every time she hopped on her other leg, it jarred her bad ankle and she growled. "Aleski...This may be a bit much to ask but do you mind carrying me? when we get to the cabin you an just carry me inside if you are okay with that..SO glad Vadim doesnt know yet..And to think I wasnt trying to get into any trouble today." she sighed.

☆ (11/27/16 : 00:36:26)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Dr. Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

THE INARI AMBUSH
GROUNDS
:Aleski hadn’️t even complained when she’️d asked, just scooped her up into his arms as if she weighed little of nothing and started carrying her toward home. “Vadim did mention you tend to be rather independent, I didn’️t just want to assume it was all right to give you more help than you asked for.” Aleski, like Vadim is rather quiet, and not much of a talker under normal circumstances. They understood one another and spent a lot of time fishing together when they weren’️t working if the weather allowed.

☆ (11/27/16 : 00:40:07)

| A T T Y |
Inari Ambush
says Wrong PD! to |O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O| :Her arms went around his neck since he scooped her up, she sighed in relief and took a breath before speaking. "Well thank you Aleski, but I am glad you agreed to carry me, Vadim is right, usually Im rather independent, if you hadnt of came along I would have eventually drug myself home." she nodded.

☆ (11/27/16 : 01:16:11)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Dr. Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

THE INARI AMBUSH
ATTYS CABIN
Is at Attys Cabin near the shore of Lake Inari and
:Aleski had gotten her inside carefully, sitting her down on the sofa, and trying to help her put her leg up and get a pillow under it to get the swelling to go down. Being a tiger it wouldn’️t take long for her to heal, but it would go smoother with less pain if she kept it up. “Anything else that I can get for you? Or do you just want me to try to call Vadim? I’️ll have to head home and warn Thor about the traps, I know he’️s going to want the woods searched thoroughly…just something else we didn’️t need to go wrong right now.”

☆ (11/27/16 : 01:21:11)

| A T T Y |
Inari Ambush
THE INARI AMBUSH
GROUNDS
:She sighed in relief when he sat her down then got her ankle propped up on a pillow, she looked up at him,wanting to say straight out what she was going to do to Vidar when she found him but she didnt, she just nodded slightly. "Thank you, yeah All I need or want you to do is try to call Vadim and please tell him before you say anything else to him..just say Dont panic.." she nodded, she knew he would be nearly sick with worry when he found out anyway but she was okay and thats what mattered. "I cant exactly say what Im planning but Ill keep you and Thor informed."

☆ (11/27/16 : 01:31:59)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Dr. Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

THE INARI AMBUSH
ATTYS CABIN
:As promised, Aleski had taken out his phone, and made that phone call, trying to be quiet and calm about it, just letting Vadim know it would be a good idea to head home. He’️d thought about not mentioning how, but he figured it would be prudent to warn him off the traps in case there were more, so he could watch for them. Phone call finished he’️d told her…”If there’️s nothing else you need, I’️ll be heading home then. Vadim said he’️ll be heading this way quickly as he can safely. He has the truck, so he shouldn’️t be too long.”

☆ (11/27/16 : 01:36:48)

| A T T Y |
Inari Ambush
THE INARI AMBUSH
GROUNDS
:"Thank you Aleski, be safe returning home." she nodded softly to him and then she laid her head against the couch and closed her eyes while she waited there because right now walking was off the menu she was not even ready to try that yet. She took a breath and almost sighed.

☆ (11/27/16 : 01:52:26)
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
- Strong Alpha Siberian Tiger | The Inari Ambush -
|Northern Nights - ReVo|
| I’️ve Been Fasting Face To The Dawn |
| From The Desert Of Thoughts Only Prayers Will Carry On |
| I’️ve Been Waiting Knees In the Sand |
| Will There be Time Enough For Me To Understand |

: meep?

☆ (11/27/16 : 01:53:07)

| A T T Y |
Inari Ambush
: mrowl.

☆ (11/27/16 : 02:01:37)
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

THE INARI AMBUSH
ATTYS CABIN
:Vadim hadn’️t been finding much anyway, so when that call came in from Aleski, he’️ started to drive directly back to Atty’️s cabin. It was a bit out of the way to get there by road, compared to taking the trails between her cabin and his usually, but he’️d been further out than he could have walked. A good half hour or more later he’️d finally arrived, and she’️d hear a truck pull up in the driveway outside. Vadim usually only drove when he had a long way to go, or was getting more supplies than he could carry. It had taken him a second or two, and she’️d seen a light shining around the yard, as he grabbed the wooden handle of an old broken rake and took it with him. A few seconds later she’️d hear a snap, and then a smashing noise, before he’️d finally come to the door. He’️d just wanted to be careful and sweep the area closest to the house for more traps…obviously he’️d found another.

He hadn’️t just let himself in without knocking…He’️d tapped on the door and waited to hear her answer in case she was sleeping. If she was, he didn’️t want to be a bother.

☆ (11/27/16 : 02:07:05)

| A T T Y |
Inari Ambush
says to --|.Shining.||.Black.|--: The sound of the truck and then the snap made her jump, she looked toward the door, already able to smell you, she purred then called out. "Come in vadim."She needed to tell you that you didnt have wait and knock on the door, she consider this place yours too.

☆ (11/27/16 : 02:34:37)
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

THE INARI AMBUSH
ATTYS CABIN
:Vadim had of course come in, once she told him he could. He’️s usually nothing if not unfailingly polite. He’️d gone to the kitchen and made sure to get them both the last of the coffee, before putting on a fresh pot. He’️d handed Atty her cup, before sitting down on the floor next to the sofa, asking her…”How are you feeling? Does it still hurt?” There wouldn’️t be any hiding his worried expression. Apparently even their own home territory wasn’️t even safe, at least from the humans.

☆ (11/27/16 : 02:39:03)

| A T T Y |
Inari Ambush
THE INARI AMBUSH
ATTYS CABIN
says to --|.Shining.||.Black.|--:
:"Yeah it hurts alittle still, havent moved it much since Aleski sat me down right here." her hands wrapped around the cup of coffee and she lifted it to her lips taking a drink of it, then she looked back at you, noting the worry on your face. "Vadim..Ill be okay I promise..All I was doing out there this time was checking the perimeter and then right as I was getting ready to go back in is when it happened."

☆ (11/27/16 : 03:00:20)
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

THE INARI AMBUSH
ATTYS CABIN
:“Goddamned poachers..” Vadim grumbled softly, it might have even been the first time Atty had ever even heard him cuss. “Aleski is heading home to tell Thor, by this time tomorrow they’️ll have everything between here and Inari searched carefully. There are laws against things like this, no legitimate trapper would ever put traps this close to homes, especially where children could accidentally step into one.”

☆ (11/27/16 : 03:02:41)

| A T T Y |
Inari Ambush
THE INARI AMBUSH
ATTYS CABIN
:"Im just glad the bear didnt come along...I mean he could have, Aleski was in the right place at the right time." she nodded softly. "I would have been screwed if no one found me as fast as aleski did."

☆ (11/27/16 : 03:09:37)
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

THE INARI AMBUSH
ATTYS CABIN
:“Aleski is perceptive, it’️s a good thing he was out searching when he was. If he and the wolves will be searching for those traps they won’️t leave a stone unturned. If a blade of grass around here is disturbed, Aleski or Matias will know, they both have been here their whole lives, like I have.” Vadim told her, sighing, and looking her ankle over. “It looks like it’️s already healing up nicely, it shouldn’️t be long. We’️ll just have to be more careful, until we can figure out who is behind it.”

☆ (11/27/16 : 03:14:14)

| A T T Y |
Inari Ambush
THE INARI AMBUSH
ATTYS CABIN
:"I think of the wolves as family, Like them too much not too." she nodded abit and watched you as you looked over her ankle then mentioned being careful. "I will be I promise.." she leaned down and pressed her nose against your temple then she nuzzled you.

☆ (11/27/16 : 03:23:51)
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

THE INARI AMBUSH
ATTYS CABIN
:He’️d nuzzled back, still not quite able to lose that worried expression. He’️d been more affectionate since she had. “I am glad that he was there to help, but now I will worry more since this. It troubles me to see you hurt this way…”
Back to top Go down
https://hopewell.forumotion.com

Aleski helps free Atty from the trap
Page 1 of 1