The message board for the Northern Nights & Hopewell RPGs

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Jezabelle Arrives

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Admin

PostSubject: Jezabelle Arrives   Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:17 pm

☆ (11/24/16 : 20:58:39)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
- Leader Alpha Arctic Wolf | Rock Star | Frozen Moon Pack -
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-
| Northern Nights - ReVo |
| When The Earth Has Gone | Will We Be Adopted By Strange Stars |
| The Love Wont Die | Neither Will War |
| And We Find No Rest Apart |

Frozen Moon Pack
THE GROUNDS
is somewhere on the expansive grounds surrounding the house and
says to --||p a r t .of. m e....:
:Frida had picked a hell of a time to drop him. Things had apparently gone to shit while he was out cold and there wasn’️t too much that he could do about it. His daughter was hurt, his niece was in heat and missing and had disappeared to god knows where. His wife was still pissed at him. It was enough to drive him half off his rocker. What was it about the women in that family? They never did fail to drive him absolutely insane.

Since Aleski had taken off work, he’️d put him out trying to catch wind of Kari’️s scent. He wasn’️t going to just let him sit on his ass and grump around the infirmary all day, and since the two tended to be like glue, he’️d kicked Matias out of the house with him, if nothing else than to stop hearing any more bellyaching. At least Johanna knew when to give him the silent treatment and the cold shoulder. Antero had even gotten ticked at him enough for beating up uncle ‘Leski he’️d kicked him in the shin hard enough to leave a bruise.

He’️d decided to stick to outdoors for the time being, settling himself in on the swing a good distance out into the back lawn where it was quiet. When they decided they were speaking to him again, they could come and find him. Until then he knew just when to fuck off and go hide.

☆ (11/24/16 : 21:21:55)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
THE GROUNDS
:Thor had looked up from the swing, when he’️d heard Jorvan coming, smelling the blood before he’️d even gotten close. It hadn’️t taken long for him to come to his feet when he’️d caught sight of the girl in Jorvan’️s arms, recognizing the scent of blood as human, and seeing it stain and seep through that scarf. “Oh wonderful…don’️t tell me Vidar’️s messed up and bitten one again now?” Of course he suspected the most likely suspect…wouldn’️t anyone?

☆ (11/24/16 : 21:27:39)
--||p a r t .of. m e....
Jezabelle Rapture
Something has been taken from deep inside of me
The secret I've kept locked away no one can ever see
Virgin Moon - White Wolf
Frossen MÃ¥ne Lukoi
Northern Nights - Roleplay Evolution
says to --| Of Time And Dust |--: “No... not Vidar...” he shook his head “do you remember that nutcase I dated ages back?” yeah Thor would know the one he meant “well she attacked her back in America” he cuddled Jez close, trying to comfort her as she sobbed into his chest “she came straight here on a damned plane... didn’️t even go to the local pack or anything” he sighed.

☆ (11/24/16 : 21:33:28)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
THE GROUNDS
:“Not the fucking redhead that liked to eat cat food?” Yeah so that part was only half a joke, even though humor was sort of the last thing that was needed right then. Thor was dealing with enough, and morbid humor was about all he had right then. He’️d stepped close, tugging at the scarf gently noticing the way Jez was clutching it, whispering, “I won’️t hurt you, let me see, it might feel strange but I can stop the bleeding.” All she would feel next was a not quite completely human tongue being drawn across her throat, until he was satisfied, that the bleeding was over, and the wounds had begun to knit themselves. She was already bitten rather deeply, there wasn’️t much question about infection, so he saw no reason not to.

☆ (11/24/16 : 21:38:50)
--||p a r t .of. m e....
Jezabelle Rapture
Virgin Moon - White Wolf
Frossen MÃ¥ne Lukoi

Frozen Moon Pack
THE GROUNDS
says to --| Of Time And Dust |--:
:Jorvan just rolled his eyes “yeah yeah...” Jez would squeak as Thor tugged the scarf away, not really recognising who he was through the haze of tears. She would squirm about as he leaned in and made some gasping noise as he licked at the wound until it stopped bleeding. Poor girl was frightened enough and that hadn’️t helped.

☆ (11/24/16 : 21:43:15)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
THE GROUNDS
:Thor had tried to hush her soothingly, feeling how much she was shivering, and he hoped not in shock too badly. “It’️s all right..” He’️d whispered as he finished, brushing her hair back from her eyes and trying to dry her tears a little…”It’️s all stopped now, you’️re going going to be ok Jez. Your Papa and the rest of us will take good care of you, don’️t worry.” He had no doubt once they realized what had happened, that Frida and her Aunt Liv were going to mother the hell out of her, and he’️d just be stuffed right back in the dog house for his trouble.

☆ (11/24/16 : 21:48:41)
--||p a r t .of. m e....
Jezabelle Rapture
Virgin Moon - White Wolf
Frossen MÃ¥ne Lukoi

Frozen Moon Pack
THE GROUNDS
:Jez sniffled and let him dry her tears, her vision clearing enough that she recognised him “T-Thor... T-Thor Evanstad...” and yes a squeak... she knew who he was and her face flushed bright red right before it was buried back into Jorvan’️s chest.

☆ (11/24/16 : 21:56:02)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
THE GROUNDS
:“ Yes, I’️m Thor Evanstad. Your father never mentioned that I’️m the one he works for? Makes me feel like he doesn’️t love me anymore…” Thor snorted, with a little bit of sarcasm. He was trying to make her smile, so she wouldn’️t be quite so afraid. She certainly didn’️t need to be afraid of him. “I’️m sure if one of the kids saw you coming in half the house knows you’️re here already.” Magnus was going to smother the daylights out of her if Liv didn’️t.

☆ (11/24/16 : 22:01:16)
--||p a r t .of. m e....
Jezabelle Rapture
Virgin Moon - White Wolf
Frossen MÃ¥ne Lukoi

Frozen Moon Pack
THE GROUNDS
:Jorvan rolled his eyes “Oh but Thor... I do love you” he laughed softly and then “hey... I don’️t talk about pack things when I talk with my daughter” Jez would giggle softly into Jorvan’️s chest “besides... she has such a huge crush on you that I figured it was best not to say anything until she got here... OW!” Jorvan winced as Jez actually bit him through his shirt.

☆ (11/24/16 : 22:09:59)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
THE GROUNDS
:Thor had to laugh, noticing Jez’️s reaction, not that he meant to be unkind, laughing more at Jorvan getting his ass bit than he was at her. “We should at least get her inside, and into one of the first floor bedrooms. The infirmary is still full, and probably will be for awhile. We’️ll have to let her pick a room downstairs near Liv and Magnus and do it up all nicely for her once she’️d good and settled in.” He knew Jorvan knew which rooms he was speaking of, the ones all the new wolves, what few there had been for several years, had been kept in their first moon, so they could be watched closely by all the others. “We should at least get her something to eat, her blood sugar is likely not so good if she was losing blood for that long.”

☆ (11/24/16 : 22:12:42)
--||p a r t .of. m e....
Jezabelle Rapture
Virgin Moon - White Wolf
Frossen MÃ¥ne Lukoi

Frozen Moon Pack
THE GROUNDS
:Jorvan would nod “yeah bed and food” he nodded firmly, turning and heading towards the house “you coming Thor?” he asked as he began across the grass and to the house. He knew Magnus would be happy to see her and so would Liv and probably everyone knew she was here by now anyway.

☆ (11/24/16 : 22:26:50)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
THE GROUNDS
:"I'll be along in a few moments, I have to all Aleski and Matias, get an update on if they've found anything." Jorvan would already know what was eating him, and precisely why he was outside. Not only was he in the dog house he was half worried sick over where the hell Kari could be. It had been days, and no sign of her.

☆ (11/24/16 : 22:34:10)
--||p a r t .of. m e....
Jezabelle Rapture
Virgin Moon - White Wolf
Frossen MÃ¥ne Lukoi

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
Is in one of the many private bedrooms and
:Jorvan would have nodded to Thor before going back into the house, finding one of the empty rooms for Jez and getting her settled down onto the bed. He could already hear other footsteps heading their way…

☆ (11/24/16 : 22:41:06)
| Valkyrie | Venus |
Liv Englund-Ruud
- Strong Alpha Arctic Wolf | Frozen Moon Pack -
-| Northern Nights |-
| Nothing Left To Make You Feel High | Nothing Left To Turn You On |
| Dwelling In Your Dreams Every Day | Disturbs Your Nights |

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:For being so proper under normal circumstances, Liv could sure cuss like a sailor under her breath, having learned some especially colorful words and expressions having been mated to one for the last couple of decades. “Jorvan why in hell didn’️t you bring her to me the second you got here?” She’️d actually grumped at him, helping to get Jez tucked under the covers, and starting to fuss over her, practically pushing Jorvan out of the way. Yes she understood that Thor was the boss man, but she was family…”Jez got bit, Magnus is gonna hit the roof…”

“How you feeling sweetheart, you doing okay?” She’️d asked, already knowing the answer, shooing one of the girls out of the room to at least grab her a glass of juice and get some softer food brought in for her that wouldn’️t hurt her throat so much to swallow.

☆ (11/24/16 : 22:55:13)
--||p a r t .of. m e....
Jezabelle Rapture
Virgin Moon - White Wolf
Frossen MÃ¥ne Lukoi

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
says to | Valkyrie | Venus |Liv :
:Jorvan just stayed out of the way, feeling like a scolded puppy. Jez would blink and nod when Liv asked if she was okay, motioning to her throat and managing to whisper out that it hurt real bad. Jorvan would snort a little “Yeah... Magnus is going to hit the roof... I hit the damned roof... I swear.... when I find her” he snorted again and let Liv fuss over Jez.

☆ (11/24/16 : 23:01:01)
|| Valkyrie | | Venus ||
Liv Englund-Ruud
-| Northern Nights |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Liv looked over her throat with a concerned scowl, but she’️d least managed to unwind and discard that blood soaked scarf. “At least the bleedings stopped, least that overgrown hairball is good for something.” She’️d muttered, not many people in the house very pleased with Thor at the moment, though she knew he was acting up because he’️d was half out of is head with worry. His daughter had been attacked and nearly killed, and is niece had gone missing within only hours of one another. It didn’️t help that Anja had just glared at him with daggers for several days now and wouldn’️t speak, that hadn’️t helped bring anyone’️s anger or attitude down to a simmer.

☆ (11/24/16 : 23:06:46)
--||p a r t .of. m e....
Jezabelle Rapture
Virgin Moon - White Wolf
Frossen MÃ¥ne Lukoi

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
says to || Valkyrie | | Venus ||:
:Jez would snuggle down some in the covers having heard a very loud “WHAT?!” come from somewhere else in the house... clearly someone had told Magnus what had happened.

☆ (11/24/16 : 23:16:48)
|| Valkyrie | | Venus ||
Liv Englund-Ruud
-| Northern Nights |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Liv didn’️t have to ask who that voice belonged to, or the gruff howl she’️d heard next, before she’️d answered back with one of her own, more sass than she’️d usually give back to someone twice her size as walked to the door and yelled back. “I’️m already up here with her get your hairy ass upstairs and quit your damn bellyaching.” Yes, Liv had cussed…but he hadn’️t had to use that tone of voice.

☆ (11/24/16 : 23:20:13)
--||p a r t .of. m e....
Jezabelle Rapture
Virgin Moon - White Wolf
Frossen MÃ¥ne Lukoi

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Jez laid there quietly as she heard Liv cuss at Magnus. It didn’️t take long before the large scruff of a man came through that door and sat at the edge of the bed, reaching and brushing her hair tenderly from her face “darlin...” he sighed softly before looking back at Liv and gently taking Liv’️s hand and kissing it softly.

☆ (11/24/16 : 23:25:20)
|| Valkyrie | | Venus ||
Liv Englund-Ruud
-| Northern Nights |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Liv wasn’️t surprised to see Magnus come in and start fussing of Jez too, but she’️d half rolled her eyes over that kiss to her hand, standing almost toe to toe with where he sat on the bed, even though it was about the only way she could look Magnus’️ giant ass in the eye without a stepstool. “Don’️t you be giving me no sass there Big Daddy. I get enough of that from that hairball outside the last couple of days.” Liv leaned in and playfully bit him on the nose. She wouldn’️t be happy, until they figured out where in hell Kari had gotten off to, and the man could settle the hell down. Then maybe they could get somewhere about getting some peace back into that household.

☆ (11/24/16 : 23:28:53)
--||p a r t .of. m e....
Jezabelle Rapture
Virgin Moon - White Wolf
Frossen MÃ¥ne Lukoi

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Magnus rumbled a little when she called him that, a playful growl when she bit the end of his nose “yeah... when we can get her back he might just stop being such a crazy ass” he sighed and looked back at Jez “at least you are in the right place kid” he chuckled as she wrinkled her nose some at the behaviour.

☆ (11/24/16 : 23:35:30)
|| Valkyrie | | Venus ||
Liv Englund-Ruud
-| Northern Nights |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:“Right in the damned nuthouse with the rest of the family…” Liv had muttered not quite half under her breath, growling playfully back at Magnus, shaking her head at Jez’️s expression over the matter. The kid wasn’️t quite used to wolves yet, but she’️d get it eventually, though she understood there wasn’️t much grosser to a girl her age than old people being all lovey dove on one another, especially old people who were related.

☆ (11/24/16 : 23:39:32)
--||p a r t .of. m e....
Jezabelle Rapture
Virgin Moon - White Wolf
Frossen MÃ¥ne Lukoi

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Magnus would lean and press a soft kiss to Jez’️s forehead before looking back to Liv “so... I get the hint of hairball on her... guess he healed her up some? Why didn’️t Jorvan just bring her straight to us?” yeah Jorvan had slunk off out the room because of the disapproving looks Liv kept giving him.

☆ (11/24/16 : 23:48:50)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:He’️d heard mention through the bedroom door of hairball, his ass only became hairball to Liv when she was angry with him, which meant he was still in the dog house. There hadn’️t been much of an update from Aleski other than to tell him, he’️d followed Kari’️s scent from one of the shops to the tavern, but that he’️d lost it again in the parking lot, which meant that she’️d left in a vehicle…disturbingly enough, the scent of a certain wolf had also lingered there, and that did no one’️s nerves any good about the situation. The tavern had almost reeked of Vidar.

☆ (11/24/16 : 23:52:22)
--||p a r t .of. m e....
Jezabelle Rapture
Virgin Moon - White Wolf
Frossen MÃ¥ne Lukoi

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Magnus could feel Thor outside the door and he would look to Liv with a chuckle... the hairball was checking up on the young one already.. that dude needed something to do with himself. Jorvan however would nod to Thor as he was standing outside the room also.

Jezabelle Arrives
Page 1 of 1