Northern Nights & Hopewell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The message board for the Northern Nights & Hopewell RPGs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anja sneaks out & Sergei attacks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Admin

Anja sneaks out & Sergei attacks Empty
PostSubject: Anja sneaks out & Sergei attacks   Anja sneaks out & Sergei attacks I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 3:16 pm

☆ (10/27/16 : 06:10:25)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-Alpha Arctic Wolf | Frozen Moon Pack -
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-
-| Northern Nights - ReVo |-
| Wake Up I Only Want To Wake Up | Don’️t Wanna Fall Asleep But I’️m Already Dreaming |
| Feel My Skin Is Peeling Off | What I’️ve Been Concealing |
| Something Underneath My Crawling Skin |

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
Is in a personal vehicle somewhere in Lapland and
says to -||I.wish.I.had.an.angel:
:Things had definitely been different the last couple of weeks, even if Aleski could tell it was all Thor could do to keep himself from skinning him alive. The daggers from Anja’️s eyes she’️d been giving her father probably weren’️t helping, or where they? Aleski wasn’️t quite sure about that. Now that things had finally gone that far, there didn’️t seem to be any keeping her out of his bed, not that he was fool enough to complain. They’️d been all over one another like stereotypical honeymooners, and unless someone went out of their way to distract her, she did more often than not send him off to work with a smile on his face figuratively speaking.

Her scent seemed to be lingering around him especially strong when he got in the truck that night, but he’️d shrugged it off, considering what they’️d just been up to not long before, and he he’️d not had time to shower to wash those scents away. There’️d be a lot of driving for him to do that night now that the field work portion of his job was in season. He had to do some maintenance on the instruments, and repair and replace some cameras that evening before the main season for viewing the lights got into full swing. He had the radio on, and a huge super strong cup of coffee, not to mention the pile of bacon he was still munching out of his lap as he drove that he’️d brought with him wrapped in tinfoil, since he’️d had little time to grab anything but that and a fried egg sandwich he’️d already eaten on the way out the door.

☆ (10/27/16 : 06:17:11)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
I'm in love with my lust burning angel wings to dust
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
says to |O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|:
:Anja had done something that she had never done before... she had snuck out of the house while Aleski was making his sandwich and stowed herself away in the truck. She wasn’️t even sure if it would work... but when he climbed in and started up the engine and began the drive she was a little surprised.

Anja could be a good girl... but sometimes, like today, she was being a rebel. She was still very much pissed at her Papa and had decided since she wasn’️t a wolf and wasn’️t subjected to the same rules as them that she would sneak off to work with Aleski. She would keep as still and as quiet as she could as he drove, not wanting to scare the ever living shit out of him and have him crash the truck.

☆ (10/27/16 : 06:35:32)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-
| Wake Up I Only Want To Wake Up | Don’️t Wanna Fall Asleep But I’️m Already Dreaming |

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:It would be awhile before the truck stopped, but she’️d likely have been jostled and bumped around quite a lot in that back seat, considering that Aleski as a general rule had the lead foot from hell and most of the roads except for the main highways weren’️t paved with much more than dirt and gravel. Bacon finished, he’️d wadded up the tinfoil and tossed it into the back seat, not unusual for him to get rid of the trash back there and not gather it up until morning. It was almost pitch black except for the light his headlights cast when he’️d stopped the truck, but there wasn’️t even that much light when he’️d put the truck into park, except the lights on the dash. Aleski was a wolf he didn’️t need much light to see or even read by, as he checked over the list of work orders in is lap, and re-checked the coordinates on the GPS, trying to figure out the best route on foot from where the truck was, to were the instruments were. He’️d rolled down the window, scenting the air, trying to get a good smell of the area around him before he got out. He was well outside of Frozen Moon territory, and not fool enough to get out of that truck until he made sure the coast was clear.

☆ (10/27/16 : 06:39:45)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:At least Anja now knew why the truck always smelled like bacon... it was the lingering smell on the tinfoil that made the car stinky. She had been jostled and jolted about as he drove until he had finally come to a stop... however when he opened that window and let the fresh night air into the truck she knew the game was most likely up... the breeze rolling in would accentuate her scent and give her away... regardless she would stay still and quiet... just waiting...

☆ (10/27/16 : 07:02:21)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:When the window had come open and the breeze had wafted into the truck, that lingering scent of Anja hadn’️t lessened but only gotten stronger. Confused Aleski had turned around in the seat, up on his knees as he peered back over the headrest, and sighed with frustration as he saw her curled up there on the floorboard. “Enkeli, I love you…but are you trying to get me killed?” That wasn’️t the only scent that hit him just about then. Anja would see it, the look of alarm that crossed his features, before Aleski had turned his head and then in his seat trying to roll that window up fast and lock the doors, beast like growl to his voice when he’️d rumbled…”Vittun Karhu…stay down.”

☆ (10/27/16 : 07:05:46)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:Anja peered up at him with an innocent face “I love you too... and no... not trying to get you killed... just didn’️t want to spend another evening listening to Papa grumble...” she pouted “would rather just have come with you... but I know you would have said no... so I stowed away...” she saw that look on his face and the moment he mentioned bears she shrunk down further against the floorboard.

☆ (10/27/16 : 07:13:41)
..|M|O|N|S|T|E|R|M|A|N|..
Sergei Volkov
- Strong Alpha Brown Bear -
|Northern Nights - ReVo|
...Walk In The Woods And I Will Try...
...Something Under The Trees That Made You Cry…
...It’️s So Erotic When Your Makeup Runs...

LAPLAND
FOREST
Is somewhere in the Northern forest and
says to ALL:
:Sergei had just happened to be nearby, they were in his territory after all. The truck didn’️t at first concern him. He recognized the scent of the wolf inside, as the one that had become of the boy that had once lived near Inari he’️d often watched as a child, the one that helped to look after his woman’️s daughter. What had hit him next however had piqued his interest, the smell of sex had hit him very strongly, and that of a human female who also smelled of sex. Curiosity didn’️t only tend to kill cats…same could be said for bears, because for him, that smell was damned near irresistible…It hadn’️t struck him until he’️d neared the truck, that he knew her scent as well. The girl inside was the young daughter of the man who lead that pack of wolves to the west of the lake. Once Sergei realized an evil smile had crossed his lips. With only one wolf to stand in his way, and a small one at that…the night had suddenly just gotten better…

☆ (10/27/16 : 07:30:37)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

LAPLAND
FOREST
says to ALL:
:Aleski had jumped back down into the seat, hand immediately on the ignition trying to get the truck started and throw the truck into reverse. Around that time she’️d hear and see it however, that gigantic half-shifted bear at the window of the truck…and just as suddenly, the driver’️s side window would shatter with one swing of the bear’️s huge clawed hand…and a screaming Aleski would be ripped right out of his seat and out into the night yelling…”Anja…get out of here…go..get your Papa.” No sooner did the bear have him completely out the window than he was already shifted hybrid, growling…”Keep your hands the fuck off my wife…”

☆ (10/27/16 : 07:42:55)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:Anja screamed as the window was shattered and Aleski was pulled out through it. She heard what he yelled to her and she would scramble into the front seat and would start the ignition again... no way in hell was she leaving him out here to die and so she would pull the truck into reverse, yanking her phone from her pocket and dialling her Papa’️s number, hitting the loudspeaker button and waiting as it rang. She would turn the truck so that it was lined up with Sergei and put her foot down hard... the phone would be answered and she would yell “Papa you need to get out here! I snuck out in the truck with Aleski, I know I shouldn’️t have but I did... and... and... and theres a BEAR Papa! Not a regular bear... but THAT bear... its attacking Aleski!” about that time, she would have rammed the truck straight into Sergei and Thor would hear the sound of the collision.

☆ (10/27/16 : 07:54:32)
..|M|O|N|S|T|E|R|M|A|N|..
Sergei Volkov
- Strong Alpha Brown Bear -
|Northern Nights - ReVo|
...Walk In The Woods And I Will Try...
...Something Under The Trees That Made You Cry…
...It’️s So Erotic When Your Makeup Runs...

: Sergei was all but laughing as he punched out that window, but it only came out like a growl. Dr. Salonen really was a tiny thing compared to him and seemed to weigh not much more than a feather, so he’️d ripped him right out of his seat. Wife hmm? That was an interesting bit of information Sergei hadn’️t known…but it wasn’️t going to do one thing to change his plans for the girl when he got his way with her. The boy was already shifting right in his hands, a brave fighter, even if he was almost the equivalent of a little snarling chihuahua as far as Sergei was concerned, a nuisance, but nowhere near a threat, as Sergei sent him sailing head first toward a tree, hoping to knock him out cold…and then the fun would begin. He’️d no sooner let go of him and gone to turn around than he’️d heard that truck start and seen it backing up. Sergei was strong, but he didn’️t quite have the quickness of a wolf. He’️d assumed of course that the girl was going to drive off just as Aleski had told her to…but instead….the truck had come right toward him again at full speed, and he was the next one flying through the air and landing several meters away and landing in a crumpled heap. He wasn’️t dead…but he wouldn’️t be out cold forever.

☆ (10/27/16 : 08:07:35)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

LAPLAND
FOREST
:By some miracle Aleski had managed to avoid the tree, but that toss had sent him rolling hard as he’️d finally completed the shift…a large arctic wolf, even if small compared to most of the rest of his pack mates. He’️d picked himself up from the ground and stalked toward the truck…which looked totaled, not wasting much time sticking his muzzle in that driver’️s side window, nuzzling at Anja to make sure she was all right. She’️d probably almost see the pleading in his shiny black and silver eyes, as he let out a plaintive whine….even if she hadn’️t been able to feel his fear and concern through their bond.

☆ (10/27/16 : 08:23:52)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:Oh yes... she could feel the fear and concern through the bond and so when he poked his muzzle through the driver’️s side window, she would manage to get out “I’️m okay... I think...” her phone was in her lap and the call was still ongoing “Papa... I totalled the truck...” she coughed “I think... I think we are coming home... on Aleski’️s back...” she managed to shakily grab her phone, ending the call and stuffing it into her pocket before lifting her head from the wheel “mm... ‘leski?” she looked at him with half lidded eyes... considering she hadn’️t buckled up before ramming the truck into Sergei she had a few cuts on her arms and forehead and there was glass everywhere “chest hurts...” she coughed again, some blood trickling from the corner of her mouth.

Hitting Sergei had been like hitting a brick wall and the damage to the truck was enough to be evident to that. It was pretty evident that she had probably broken her nose, the blood dripping from it was enough to give that away. Opening the truck door, she went to climb out but yelped and fell right onto his back. Her right arm was broken along with probably a few ribs and her right leg was most definitely broken but she would cling as hard as she could to his fur “home... take... me home...”

☆ (10/28/16 : 14:23:24)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

LAPLAND
FOREST
:Hang on.. The thought would come through the bond even if Aleski couldn’️t speak out loud, he knew she’️d hear him. He had to get her out of there and put as much ground as he could between then and that bear as he could while trying to give Thor time to get a vehicle and drive toward them. Normally he’️d have been more cautious moving through what was essentially well into Bloody Winter territory, but after he’️d scooped Anja’️s phone into his mouth he’️d taken off at as fast a run as he could without taking the chance that she’️d slip off his back. He knew that Thor kept the locator on that phone, so they’️d be able to track them and come toward them…so Aleski hoped they’️d be able to meet half way and he’️d not have to run with her quite the whole way back. They were essentially sitting ducks if Bloody Winter got to them first. Aleski was injured himself from being ripped out of the truck by the bear, and he was hoping like hell none of his blood as getting mixed with hers….but considering the circumstances it was a chance he was just going to have to take. If Sergei got up before he got well away…he sure as hell wouldn’️t let Anja being already injured stop him any.

☆ (10/28/16 : 14:29:05)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

LAPLAND
FOREST
:Anja would cling her hands into his fur as tightly as she could, despite the agony of the bones she had broken... Thor was going to be pissed but he could be pissed at her, not Aleski... he had no idea she was there until right before the bear attacked. She was doing her best to keep conscious, pushing back that woozy feeling that came from being in so much pain on top of so much adrenaline pumping through her veins. Thankfully the bouncing motion of Aleski running was enough to keep her awake since as he bounded along, she would get a jolt of pain... but she wasn’️t complaining... she was hoping that her Papa would meet them halfway and get them out of this...

☆ (10/28/16 : 14:39:17)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

LAPLAND
FOREST
:Aleski wasn’️t worried about not being seen so much, as he was about getting them to that main highway, and once they were there’️d he’️d run straight down it, knowing that was the direction the truck would be coming from. At least it was smooth and paved and hopefully wouldn’️t be as jarring to her as being bumped around across uneven terrain. All he could do was figuratively cross his fingers and hope that the first set of headlights he came across belonged to Jorvan’️s truck…

☆ (10/28/16 : 14:44:59)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

LAPLAND
FOREST
:She was somewhat relieved when they got onto the highway and out of the forest. Her grip was getting looser on his fur with each passing moment, the energy it took to stay awake was more than imaginable. The highway was quiet though she could hear the sound of an engine speeding along in the distance... she could only hope it was them.

☆ (10/28/16 : 15:02:32)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:Thankfully that engine that heard belonged to a very familiar set of headlights, and Aleski had headed right toward it and not stopped until the truck had pulled up right in front of them. Thor had gotten out of the passenger seat door opening even before the truck was at a full stop, growling and snarling at Aleski as he let Anja fall off his back and into her father’️s arms to be lifted into the back seat of the truck. Thankfully the highway was deserted, so Aleski had shifted back as soon as Thor had a good hold of Anja, and gotten into the seat Thor had just vacated in the truck, so Thor could ride in the back, still cradling Anja in his lap. The doors were no sooner shut than Jorvan had floored it again back toward the house…wasting no time getting that truck and them back into their own territory.

☆ (10/28/16 : 15:08:08)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:“Papa... no... don’️t be mad at him...” Anja mumbled as Thor scooped her up into his arms “not his... fault...” she lay there caught somewhere between passing out and conscious, Jorvan tossed a clean pair of jeans at Aleski once he had climbed in.

☆ (10/28/16 : 15:17:07)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
INFIRMARY
Is visiting the infirmary and
:Thor hadn’️t said a word pretty much the whole ride back, just growled. The truck hadn’️t slowed almost until it was rolling up on the door of that underground garage. Frida and Liv were already waiting there to help get Anja down and into the infirmary, even if in typical overprotective papa wolf mode, Thor wasn’️t letting go of Anja until he’️d gotten her indoors and was laying her down onto the bed for her mother and Liv to tend to her injuries. Only then did Thor turn, pretty much yanking Aleski back out of the room pretty much by the hair on his head, the door slamming shut behind them.

☆ (10/28/16 : 15:22:48)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

LAPLAND
PERSONAL VEHICLE
:All Anja could do was lay there and start screaming when she had seen the look on her Papa’️s face, half delirious screams that Thor was going to kill Aleski and how it wasn’️t Aleski’️s fault. It was all Frida could do not to go storming after Thor and smack him round the back of the head for making Anja even more distressed than she was, instead she focused on soothing her and treating her injuries.

☆ (10/28/16 : 15:36:33)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
INFIRMARY
:Those screams were probably for more good reason than Frida realized..or maybe she did, because that door was no sooner closed and Aleski drug by his hair into an empty room than fists had started flying. Aleski wasn’️t dumb enough to fight back, even if it hadn’️t taken long for Thor to crumple him into a heap on the floor. All he could do was stay down and grit his teeth, especially when Thor’️s belt came down hard across his back. Aleski had just knelt there with his head down and not said a word until Jorvan pulled Thor off of him before Aleski’️s arms could give out and send him slumping forward without so much as one sound of of him.

☆ (10/28/16 : 15:41:51)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
INFIRMARY
:Anja lay there sobbing, screaming out... Maybe Thor had forgotten but pain can be felt through the bond and she was in agony “Make him stop!” she wailed, tears rolling down her face “It hurts!” she shrieked “MAKE HIM STOP!!” before she pretty much passed out from the pain. Frida looked to Liv “keep an eye on her... treat her injuries..” before she stalked from the room on the hunt for her husband.

☆ (10/28/16 : 16:00:47)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
INFIRMARY
:By then Jorvan had pretty much drug Thor out into the hallway, because if Thor wasn’️t so tunnel visioned on punishing Aleski, he’️d have heard the way Anja was screaming, because he’️d heard it..and especially how it had cut off completely around the time Aleski had fallen forward in a heap, not moving…both of them out cold.

☆ (10/28/16 : 16:05:16)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
INFIRMARY
:Frida came storming out into the hallway... and for someone so small she was frightening “Thor Andreas Evanstad” she growled, glaring right up at him “what on EARTH do you think you are doing?!” she shouted, squaring up to him “your daughter is laying in there out cold because she could feel exactly how you were laying into Aleski! She was shrieking in agony but NO you didn’️t think of her and that bond when you took Aleski off and beat him did you?!” she really was angry.

☆ (10/28/16 : 16:29:36)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
INFIRMARY
:Jorvan hadn’️t backed away until Frida was in Thor’️s face, and it would be fairly obvious that pain coming through the bond had slipped Thor’️s mind. It hadn’️t happened to them in so long he had sort of forgotten it had that potential. He’️d never known it to happen to the two of them before then. Just because he’️d spent hours curled up in agonizing pain too when Anja had been born, didn’️t mean it worked the same for everyone…”What was I supposed to do? He should never have been this careless.” Thor asked her, his voice still not quite calmed down enough to be completely human. “If it were any of the other wolves but Aleski…I’️d have done the same if not worse and you know it…”

☆ (10/28/16 : 16:37:07)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
INFIRMARY
:“Did you even think to ask what happened? HOW it happened?” she was seething “your daughter stowed away in the truck! Aleski didn’️t even know she was there! She said it herself in that phonecall! Jesus Christ Thor! Aleski did what any self respecting wolf would do... he got her out of there ALIVE you should be thankful!” she was still staring him down “you know Aleski wouldn’️t do anything that would purposefully put Anja in danger! Don’️t be surprised if she really hates you after this... although you beat on Aleski... the bond made it feel like you were beating her too...” she shook her head “did you not hear her screams?”

☆ (10/28/16 : 16:47:41)
|O.o Grumpy | Puppy o.O|
Aleski Salonen
-| Anja’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
INFIRMARY
:“I thought that was because her her injuries, not because of what I was doing to him. You know damned well by the time he wakes up the boy won’️t feel a thing. I didn’️t cause him permanent damage, but I damned well could have.” Thor grumbled…even though he knew better than to use much more of an angry tone or Frida would drain him, and he’️d be the next one on the floor. “He should have turned that truck around the second he realized she was there. She should never have been there. If it wasn’️t a goddamned bear, it could have been Astrid’️s pack. You know damned well what Vidar would have done with her…”

☆ (10/28/16 : 16:53:44)
-||I.wish.I.had.an.angel
Anja Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
INFIRMARY
:“How do you know that isn’️t what happened?” Frida was listening to his tone because she was ready to drain him “how do you know that he didn’️t discover her, was about to bring her back when the bear attacked? You don’️t... because you didn’️t wait to ask!” she really wasn’️t letting this one go “I am well aware it could have been Vidar and I worry every time she goes out into the yard when the boys are on watch that Vidar might slip in unnoticed and snatch her and as for her screaming...” Frida narrowed her eyes “she was screaming for you to stop Thor... you didn’️t see the look of fear in her eyes before she passed out... I have never seen her so frightened...” Frida shuddered “I think... I think she saw what you were doing” she said quietly.

☆ (10/29/16 : 09:13:16)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
- Leader Alpha Arctic Wolf | Rock Star | Frozen Moon Pack -
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-
| Northern Nights - ReVo |
| When The Earth Has Gone | Will We Be Adopted By Strange Stars |
| The Love Wont Die | Neither Will War |
| And We Find No Rest Apart |

Frozen Moon Pack
INFIRMARY
says to -|| ..We|Are|Magic.. ||-:
:“You know damned well I’️d punish the boy, same as I would any other, but I wouldn’️t kill him.” Thor grumpy rumbled, almost a mutter. Don’️t think he didn’️t know that look on her face, the one that said ‘much more out of your ass and I’️ll drop you.’️ She hadn’️t done it many times over the years, only when he’️d really crossed a line, but he’️d for damned straight never forgotten she was capable of bringing him to his knees and then some. “I know she can see some things, I know she can feel them. It hasn’️t exactly made training let alone keeping him in line any easier. I can’️t have one set of rules for him, and another for the rest. If that’️s what actually happened than it stops at this. But if I thought for a minute, he really had been so careless…” Thor didn’️t even finish that sentence…he didn’️t think he had to.

☆ (10/29/16 : 09:19:19)
-|| ..We|Are|Magic.. ||-
Frida Evanstad
You have to believe we are magic - Nothing can stand in our way
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
INFIRMARY
says to --| Of Time And Dust |--:
:“I am well aware that you can’️t have a different set of rules for him but you could have waited to find out what happened, how it happened and given me a chance to shield Anja from what you were doing” she really was scary when she was angry “You know Aleski wouldn’️t put her in danger so stop grumbling like some oversized dog” she was trying not to lose her cool but she really was getting to the end of her tether... if he dared argue with her just a moment longer she would drop him.

☆ (10/29/16 : 09:41:51)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
INFIRMARY
:“This whole damned pack, and everyone in it seems determined to drive me into the nut house, lately and you expect me not to lose my cool?” Thor grumbled at her…”If it’️s not her and him it’️s that niece and sister of mine. At least the grandchildren are well behaved, even if they don’️t understand why they can’️t grow up like Anja and Matias did playing on the back lawn by themselves. that’️s not even counting guarding everyone from Bloody Winter. You don’️t think I have enough that could go wrong going through my head already? This is just another damned thing none of us needed. “

☆ (10/29/16 : 09:51:27)
-|| ..We|Are|Magic.. ||-
Frida Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
INFIRMARY
:“I’️ve had enough” Frida looked Thor straight in the eyes “You are the only one making an issue out of Anja and Aleski being together... Nobody else has a problem... that niece of yours has been through a rough time and she needs you to be there for her” she crossed her arms over her chest “as for you... I am done arguing with you because everything I say, you have some smart assed comment... you need to chill out” and just like that she drained him down “go and sleep it off in one of the spare bedrooms Thor... I don’️t know if I want you in the same bed as me tonight”

☆ (10/29/16 : 09:58:21)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
INFIRMARY
:She’️d have likely have heard that growl when she started draining..and when she was mad enough Thor knew that Frida wouldn’️t do it halfway. He had felt that pull stop until she’️d taken him clear to his hands and knees at her feet, before he found himself slumping face first into the hallway carpet, barely that side of unconscious.

☆ (10/29/16 : 10:03:35)
-|| ..We|Are|Magic.. ||-
Frida Evanstad
Witch
-|Frozen Moon|-
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
INFIRMARY
:Frida looked down at Thor “I’️m sorry...” she said quietly before walking back down the hall and into the infirmary, leaving Jorvan to drag Thor off to one of the empty bedrooms to rest.
Back to top Go down
https://hopewell.forumotion.com

Anja sneaks out & Sergei attacks
Page 1 of 1