Northern Nights & Hopewell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The message board for the Northern Nights & Hopewell RPGs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thor meets Gleknar & Atty's unwanted guest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Admin

Thor meets Gleknar & Atty's unwanted guest Empty
PostSubject: Thor meets Gleknar & Atty's unwanted guest   Thor meets Gleknar & Atty's unwanted guest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 3:12 pm

☆ (10/17/16 : 13:05:56)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
- Leader Alpha Arctic Wolf | Rock Star | Frozen Moon Pack -
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-
| Northern Nights - ReVo |
| When The Earth Has Gone | Will We Be Adopted By Strange Stars |
| The Love Wont Die | Neither Will War |
| And We Find No Rest Apart |

LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
Is in a private home somewhere in Lapland and
says to ::R.O.A.R.B.A.B.Y.R.O.A.:
:He’️d come as far as the creek just to the west, the border of the lot, but she’️d probably have no trouble feeling the veritable wall of energy he sent in her direction to announce his arrival, even if he physically hadn’️t come any closer. If she stepped outdoors or looked toward the creek he would be sort of hard to miss, he’️s not exactly a small man at seven and a half feet tall, with blonde hair down to his ass and a beard that falls clear to his chest. Niko had told him of her arrival, and he thought it only polite to pay a visit…

☆ (10/17/16 : 13:15:11)
::R.O.A.R.B.A.B.Y.R.O.A.R::

| A T T Y - P A T R O V |
| Pureblood - Siberian Tiger - Alpha |
| ..Seize The Day... |
|...Or Die Regretting The Time You Lost...|
LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
says to --| Of Time And Dust |--:
:She caught the wave of energy and she immeditaely moved outside, her eyes widened when she saw how big this man was, she muttered under her breath. "holy shit.."

She waited silently at that.

☆ (10/17/16 : 13:23:24)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:Thor tried not to chuckle seeing her reaction, one he was used to, though he did smile, but not unkindly. He’️s the only one that’️s come close, but some of the other wolves are nearby, but on their own side of the border. “Niko told me we had a new neighbor, I thought it was only polite to come and introduce myself…I am Thor Evanstad. I believe he’️s already made you aware of who I am, and what I am.”

☆ (10/17/16 : 13:47:50)

| ..Seize The Day... |
LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:"Yes ive heard of you, and I made it clear to niko that I wanted you to know of my presence, its a pleasure to meet you Thor, Im Atty Petrov."

SHe nodded softly.

☆ (10/17/16 : 14:10:50)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:“It’️s good to meet you as well Atty. I know he mentioned you were living near to here. It wasn’️t difficult to find, one of my wolves grew up in that house.” Thor said looking around, noting that some had taken some time to fix the place up since he’️d been there last, “We weren’️t aware anyone had moved in since the old woman died, quite mysteriously I might add. I assure you that wasn’️t our doing, though there are probably those among us that still wish it were.”

☆ (10/17/16 : 14:14:27)

| ..Seize The Day... |
LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:"She must have been a mean old thing.." she shook her head abit. "I Done alittle work on the place when I moved in here, it needed it." she took a breath. "Oh I have a medical background so if you ever need help of that let me know..and youll have my help, we may be different but my heart is in the same place."

She nodded and gave you a smile.

☆ (10/17/16 : 14:17:35)
|- Of Wolf And Man -|

| G.L.E.K.N.A.R |
| Follower Of Thor Odinson - Wolf- Strong Alpha |
| ..Seek The Wolf... |
|...Within The Man...|
LAPLAND
LAKE INARI
Is somewhere in or around the shore of Lake Inari and
says to ALL:
:-He stood along the shore of the lake looking out onto the icy water,long black hair blowing freely in the wind off the lake,and watching the dimmed sun reflects off the lake as he kneels and runs his fingers through the cold water.He could sense the nearly full moon on the other side of the world at the moment,that in tune with nature,and he just felt like throwing his head back and howling to it.-

-Never having been one for "shielding" himself he let his beast energy stand out for any and all to feel the presence of,a wild and powerful energy that,no matter how strong one is,cannot and will not be rolled over easily,and he knows others of his kind are about.Most of the others he doesn't concern himself with,considering them too weak to bother with,but two definitely have his attention.-

-First is THE alpha of these parts.He shows begrudging respect,because it's what is expected of him alone,and sends a wave of that bone jarring and teeth rattling energy of his out from him as a form of greeting.Still to the letter of the law when it comes to the protocol of greeting one higher than you but also showing his strength as he does.The other is someone different,feline,but powerful in her own right,his equal in power,and he doesn't decrease the force of his "greeting" for her either,or any of the lesser wolves,who more than likely get either knocked on their asses or at least knocked back on their heels from his greeting,whom he doesn't lessen the power of his greet either.The formalities out of the way now he returns his gaze to the water,it's serenity,that's the only thing keeping him,somewhat,calm at the moment-

☆ (10/17/16 : 14:34:02)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:“Oh she was….I cannot say that our concern that Johanna would be only taken away somewhere beyond our help as a child, wasn’️t the only thing that kept the old crone alive as long as she lived.” Thor was quite serious, but his voice was calm until he felt that energy rolling toward him, and once he had his hair stood on end, and his voice went quiet, as he told Atty…”Another wolf to the east…somewhere near, but it’️s not one of mine.” The other wolves that had followed him came out of the trees, but stayed there along the edge of the creek, waiting orders. They weren’️t concerned with her, their eyes focused past her.

☆ (10/17/16 : 14:38:31)

| ..Seize The Day... |
LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:"She should have been killed.." she stated as matter of fact about the old witch that had once lived in her home, she lifted a brow when you mentioned another wolf, she knew that strong presence she had felt him last night and she had met him, her eyes casted to the other wolves that looked past her. "Let him be..I know that scent, I met him last night he is not a threat.." Now her hairs were getting raised due to your other wolves.

She felt itchy almost, and this was her home, they were on her turf. "Lets not fight here please? I rather keep things intact..and if my feelings serves me right if he greeted me he greeted you aswell."

☆ (10/17/16 : 14:47:27)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:“Oh it was a greeting, of a sense.” Thor told her, still watchful, even though the wolves weren’️t coming only closer, just hanging around the border guardedly. “If you speak to him, or see him, I would advise him to come and make himself known to me, especially if he is not of the Bloody Winter Pack and does not wish to be hunted as such, if he strays over our border. If he wishes to be left alone afterward, that would be his choice. I am sure you can understand my position. Members of my family have been harmed by that pack…I wish to be assured he is not one of theirs.”

☆ (10/17/16 : 14:54:37)

| ..Seize The Day... |
LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:"oH I Understand fully, I dont blame you one bit, i can promise you another thing aswell, I will not allow you or any of your wolves to be harmed while near my home if I have anything to do with it."

She glanced to the woods and lifted a brow. "Gleknar...stop lurking."

☆ (10/17/16 : 14:59:31)

.G I D E O N ......B O N E S.
:†: Private Security | White Were Tiger :†:
Revo

LAPLAND
STREET
Is on a village street somewhere in Lapland and
says to ALL:
:Think I was kidding. I wasn't. I was a white Siberian Tiger and along the streets on the prowl I was having caught a scent. Without a doubt it was female and of my kind. I continued to walk and follow. The scent was all I had to go on, no foot prints, no particular direction as it tangled with the air. Couldn't tell if she was guarded, shields up or down, just her smell. That smell that said ready to be bit on the back of the neck, because , you know. yea Bit on the back of the neck. A smile folded near ear to ear as I listened to a song on my i pod, it was the song by the Fly's, got you where I want You, I so thoroughly enjoyed that song. I barely hummed the tune as I strolled along.

☆ (10/17/16 : 15:09:26)
|- Of Wolf And Man -|

| G.L.E.K.N.A.R |
| Follower Of Thor Odinson - Wolf- Strong Alpha |
| ..Seek The Wolf... |
|...Within The Man...|
LAPLAND
LAKE INARI
Is somewhere in or around the shore of Lake Inari and
:-He was enjoying the scenic view all around him when the words,command,drifted upon the wind to his ears,heard as barely a whisper but the words still understandable,and he narrows his eyes and frowns as he senses,yet another,cat in the vicinity...and a low rumble poured forth from his barrel chest as his eyes narrowed.A female werecat was...tolerable...but a male,filling the air with testosterone,was a whole other story.-

-As he rose to his full height,extremely tall but not overly freakishly tall,he reluctantly turns away from the lake and looks your direction then smiles darkly speaking words into the wind back to you-

:When I do not come grovel at the feet of THE alpha here what ever gave you the idea I would come running like a puppydog to your summons Atty."

☆ (10/17/16 : 15:14:31)

:†: Private Security | White Were Tiger :†:
Revo

LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:Not sure how long I was tracking you, not sure how long I should track you. What I did know was now I was outside this residence. It was a house. Lights were on and I knew people were inside. I also knew I was not alone on the outside. I smelled a male on the outside as well. However it was not of big cat, No no. I smelled wet mutt. Maybe he was not wet but to me, they always smelled wet. Decidely I took a knee in some brush and foilage so that I might watch the windows and perhaps the door and see who comes about. I could see well enough. Eyes of green jade flicker and narrow as I use that as well as my nostrils flaring and carefully assess the goings on.

☆ (10/17/16 : 15:35:19)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
says to ALL:
:Oh he’️d heard that response, and could quite hide the growl that threatened to boil to the surface, a howl had gone out and around that time two more larger male wolves joined the others are the tree line along the creek, even as the female disappeared back into the trees heading back toward home. In times of trouble it was the females that were always closest to the house, and the last line of defense. It left Magnus, Aleski, Jorvan, and Matias there at the tree line watching carefully.

Atty had asked for no fighting…the only reason those wolves weren’️t charging, but if the stranger persisted, or crossed that border unannounced, it was no longer going to just be a social call. Thor wasn’️t an asshole under normal circumstances, but he also wasn’️t known for being an endless well of patience. "I'd suggest you come make yourself known...If you're not Bloody Winter once you have, you can go fuck off again for all I care..." Thor made sure he'd said it loud enough, he'd more than be heard.

☆ (10/17/16 : 15:40:00)

| Leader Alpha - Siberian Tiger - The Inari Ambush |
| ..Seize The Day... |
LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
says to ALL:
:(Thor) A deep huff came from her chest and she rolled her shoulders, she flicked her tongue against her teeth and looked at the two other male wolves, the right corner of her top lip lifting to show her discomfort with the entire situation.

(Gleknar)"listen...If that had of been a summons you would have damn well knew it clearly.." she spoke through gritted teeth. "It was a suggestion that you show yourself..WATCH your attitude before I get really mad..."

(Gideon) She had no shield up or anything, she was showing what she was in full glory and she was getting mad rather quickly. "You....Show yourself."

☆ (10/17/16 : 15:41:53)

:†: Private Security | White Were Tiger - Venatio Virga Ambush :†:
Revo

LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
says to ALL:
:Did I just hear a dare? really? really? I frowned dramatically. I never ignored a dare , nor a threat and so I called out sniffing the air knowing what I smelt " Is that a double DOG dare " I said dog with emphasis. I said openly as I made myself known and walked forward. It was odd to me that another big Cat was present among these wolves. Seemed to be an amicable peaceful meeting which was in direct contrast to what I was in nature. Cats and Dogs just never got along and as I strolled forward my arrogant cocky mouth got away from itself as I openly spoke again " Why did the Wolf cross the road. Because his dick was stuck in the Chickens ass. " I openly laughed just then, clear and evident I was as I neared closer and closer, just laughing at my own jokes, cheap punch lines or not. The other Tiger did not know me but if she sensed she would know I was an alpha as much as herself. I was not scared, even if I was out numbered. When I heard Atty say show myself, well there I was and I was left hand grabbing my junk as if it needed a kick stand prop, so big ! well atleast my head, which head, the one on my shoulders. Its inflated, not hard though. yet.

☆ (10/17/16 : 15:59:42)
|- Of Wolf And Man -|

| G.L.E.K.N.A.R |
| Follower Of Thor Odinson - DireWolf- Strong Alpha |
| ..Seek The Wolf... |
|...Within The Man...|
LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:-It had all been informal until that very moment so he'd stayed away,not wishing to mix with this strange pack,or any pack for that matter,but not he was duty bound to come see you and make himself be known.He was a rebel,a lonewolf,but he wasn't an idiot.He knew in no uncertain terms he lived and died by your word while he was in this place,in your territory,so he took a deep breath then made his way to where he senses the other wolves and the two werecats-

-Walking from the road leading to her home he looks directly at you.He's dressed in animal skins and fursfrom his shoulders to his feet and he stands nearly as tall as you,just 6 inches shy,so that,unlike most,he can nearly look eye to eye with you,can when he stands back a bit as he is now,and he speaks in a deep rumble as he talks to you-

"I know nothing of this Blood Winter pack you speak of.I am a lonewolf who'if permitted to linger on your packs lands,will stand with you against these...enemies?Other than that I will,in your words,fuck off."

(Atty)-When he's done speaking to the Alpha of the local pack he now turns to you,no fear showing in his dark eyes from your words,and struggles to be diplomatic with you,as you belong here and he,thus far,doesn't.-

"I...meant no disrespect to you as well.This is all new to me and I...don't play well with others."

(Gid)-As for you,walking up at the same time he does,and poping off with cocky banter he frowns but doesn't lower himself to even look at you,let alone speak to you,but concentrates on the ones who,to varying degrees,matter to him.-

☆ (10/17/16 : 16:12:05)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
says to |- Of Wolf And Man -| | :
:{Glesknar) Thor had watched him carefully as he approached, not paying much mind to his strange appearance, only his actions. He was cautious, but the other wolves back along the tree line still stayed there, as he’️d given no order for them to come closer. He hadn’️t felt deception in his answer, that much was assuring. “If your words are the truth, you are welcome among us…though I will not force you to live among us if that is not your wish. You must be aware however, there is another pack that roams the wilds to the East, be wary of them. If they cannot take you into their number, they will not hesitate to cause you harm given the chance.”

(Tigers) Thor was doing his best to stay calm and diplomatic, his concern the other wolf mostly for the moment. His patience had bristled at the bad humor, and attitude of the male tiger, but he was Atty’️s to handle, and none of his concern. He’️d wanted to make off color comments right back about him at least not being an overgrown pussy, but it would have not only been in bad taste, but more than a little rude to his host.

☆ (10/17/16 : 16:15:49)

| ..Seize The Day... |
LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
says to ALL:
:Gleknar)"Your fine, If you dont want to stay with Thor or even if you do your welcome to come here and get yourself warm..my home is open to wolves, I just require respect of my home.

(Thor)"Yes Thor make sure you let your pack know they are all welcome, here..women and children aswell.."

(Gideon)"Stop acting like a pussy...Grabbing your junk means nothing to me..Keep it up and ill rip it off, you are at my home.."\

☆ (10/17/16 : 16:21:32)

Revo

LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
says to ALL:
:Gideon half expected a snappy come back. Something fresh. Something current like - I better shut up or your not going to be help yourself. You would be all over me like a bitch and grab me by the Pussy. But no. I had just afforded the fact that I upset them with my crass behavior. Something that I was good at. Oh well. I shrugged my shoulders. I wasn't here for Dog I was here for that Cat over there. I curled my lip with a smug grin. Arrogance abound. Oh I would show her who the Khan was and who was the Rani. I had been Foga before and as well Destruo which was similar to the wolves Bolverk. Fogo or Foga had its perks but I had higher ambitions and unless someone stronger was bold enough to smack me in my place I was going to be big daddy Khan. I rubbed my hands together as I quietly contemplated my next move. The one wolf had tucked tail and said he meant no harm no foul, the other one seemed angry and the female lion, man she was as cocky a bitch as I was. Hrmphs. I unloaded my hand from my junk and flexed my gloved hand. " so which room is my Man Cave then? " was my reply. " your room, Right? " I smugly said to Atty. Oh I was just full of myself. " Names Gideon, but you can call me Khan ! " I grinned.

☆ (10/17/16 : 16:32:43)
|- Of Wolf And Man -|

| G.L.E.K.N.A.R |
| ..Seek The Wolf... |
|...Within The Man...|
says to --| Of Time And Dust |--: -He was,if anything,honest.Some might say a bit too honest but...there you go.When you look him over he looks around at the remaining wolves,clocking where they were and planning possible escape routes in his head,then he turns back to you and gives a quick nod-

"That is very much appreciated.I am Gleknar.I shalln't stray to their territory and choose the wiser course of flight instead of fight if I am outnumbered."

(Atty)-He eases back on the contempt he'd been showing you when your words became softer and kinder as well and he actually gives you a smile,not used to it,that looks more lke a snarl but doesn't show as such in his eyes-

"Thank you.I appreciate the offer but...don't do well within walls.Perhaps,occasionally,I might seek warmth when I tired of the cold."

☆ (10/17/16 : 16:35:32)
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
- Strong Alpha Siberian Tiger -
|Northern Nights - ReVo|
| I’️ve Been Fasting Face To The Dawn |
| From The Desert Of Thoughts Only Prayers Will Carry On |
| I’️ve Been Waiting Knees In the Sand |
| Will There be Time Enough For Me To Understand |

LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:I wouldn’️t have taken Vadim long to wander out once there was a ruckus, even bringing the coffee with him, offering Atty her mug, figuring if nothing else she could throw it in the cocky asshole’️s face, of not empty it on his crotch if he didn’️t change his tone. “Hasn’️t even been here quite five minutes and he’️s awfully sure of himself.’️ He’️d nodded a quiet greeting to Thor, who he was quite familiar with in the long time they’️d been neighbors. Vadim didn’️t need to run his mouth…actions spoke louder then words as far as he was concerned.

☆ (10/17/16 : 16:54:52)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
says to ALL:
:(Gleknar) “I am Thor, should you need us, our territory begins just the other side of that creek. If you are outnumbered run there and howl, we will come.” He’️d told him quietly, not seeing need to make further drama over it, unless needed. “You do not have to stay indoors with us…but a place will be made for you, especially come winter should you have need of it. There is always the cave behind the waterfall at the smaller lake on our land, if you wish a safe place to sleep that is not inside the house.”

(Tigers) Atty wasn’️t the only one tiring of the new tiger’️s cockiness. He wasn’️t horribly surprised when he’️d seen Vadim come out of the house, only nodding quietly back to him in return. Vadim had been around for as long as he had, they’️d never once had issues with one another, just went about their own business so to speak. Vadim mostly kept to himself, so this sudden influx of tigers…was going to make things interesting. It was hard to tell how it was going to play out.

☆ (10/17/16 : 17:00:13)

| ..Seize The Day... |
LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
says to ALL:
:(Gleknar) She nodded and almost laughed at how your smiled look close to a snarl but your eyes spoke a different story.

{Vadim}She took the mug of scalding hot coffee from Vadim and nodded to him. "Thank you and yes this one is indeed quite sure of himself.."

{Thor}The words from the cocky tiger had got to her and you could tell it by the color of her eyes deepening, you knew to keep your wolves back for now.

{Gideon} You my friend had fucked yourself, she cared nothing about your strength or what you thought you were. First she would start with the crotch that you seemed to hold so dear. She drew back and slung that scalding coffee right on your crotch, her lips parted and she let out a roar, her right arm and hand shifting that into her tiger paw, claws out and she swiped viciously at your face. "Khan? you are NOTHING."

Revo

LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
says to ALL:
:I was sizing up the other male tiger when that Coffee followed by the words and claws came at me. Perhaps day dreaming of eating his head for breakfast to show off my strength . First the coffee landed and that got my full on attention. Thankfully I was wearing leathers so the heat was felt but it did splash off and some what pour down the thighs. " Aww Fuck Hot ! " was said from my lips and that moment allowed me to leap back just in time to miss and evade the partial shifted claw to my face " Hey I know Chicks dig scars and all you know, But watch it Kitty Kat ! " I said to Atty with a brisseled snarl of my features. SO I was nothing huh. I pondered as I wiped and swiped at my pants trying to cool off the gear as I looked at you, having saved face literally " So are you the leader around here Toots? Huh " was said. I was so full of myself. Call it the Cicilian Italian in me. " Or Maybe , You just don't like the Fellas, Huh?" was that a suggestion that you were just into the Girls, why yes it was, because well, who couldn't just melt at my machismo. I was yet to yield, no paw nor neck forward, it was going to take more than that, maybe even a kick to the balls or something, but then, I might like that too. The other fellas were just standing around, SO I figured, maybe this Broad wasn't to be trifled with, Maybe she wasn't in the market for a Meatball like myself.

☆ (10/17/16 : 17:10:23)
|- Of Wolf And Man -|

| G.L.E.K.N.A.R |
| ..Seek The Wolf... |
|...Within The Man...|
LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:-When you made the offer he nodded once and extended his hand,a man shook on agreements,and also let it drop there,all that needed said having been said.and turns to watch events unfold as well-

(Vadim)-His dark eyes took in the sight of the newcomer for a moment then he nodded after this man handed Atty a hot cup of coffee.He had the saem thought the man did,that she could throw it in the cocky ones face,but he knew nothing of that fact as he thinks privately "Great.Another tiger and potential mate for her."-

(Atty)-He didn't even think of how you may have taken that smile,never occured to him,but when you smiled back he relaxed a bit...only to become very tense a moment later when you threw the hot coffee on the other tigers crotch then roared at him after a few choice words.He was coil like a spring,ready,to step in the moment the other retaliated against you while his dark brown eyes grew black with anger.He grew up and taught himself how to treat women and,while it wasn't,exactly,as equals even he didn't treat them as bad as this other tiger did.-

☆ (10/17/16 : 17:22:44)
--|.Shining.||.Black.|--
Vadim Romanov
- Strong Alpha Siberian Tiger | The Inari Ambush -
|Northern Nights - ReVo|
| I’️ve Been Fasting Face To The Dawn |
| From The Desert Of Thoughts Only Prayers Will Carry On |
| I’️ve Been Waiting Knees In the Sand |
| Will There be Time Enough For Me To Understand |

LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
says to ALL:
:Vadim wasn’️t horribly surprised to see that coffee fly, so he’️d just waited for her to cool off a second, and handed her his cup also, seeing as he hadn’️t drank any yet. Besides, it emptied his hands just in case the asshat decided to do more than run his mouth. They hadn’️t gone into his territory, he’️d come waltzing into theirs, acting like a legend in his own mind no less, muttering that same sort of thought to Atty quietly in Russian. He’️d stay quiet unless provoked, or ordered to attack. The wolves being there didn’️t concern him in the slightest.

☆ (10/17/16 : 17:31:50)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
says to ALL:
:Thor had shaken Gleknar’️s hand firmly, but their own matter settled for now, his mind was instead mostly focused on the other situation at hand presently. Tiger matters were tiger matters as far as Thor was concerned, though he couldn’️t quite completely hide his amusement, when Atty had flung that cup of coffee, and swiped at the male’️s head that way. He wasn’️t about to get in on it unless asked. That wasn’️t to say the outcome of the situation didn’️t concern him, trouble just over their border had the potential to spill over it…and that made it in his interest to be watchful of the situation.

☆ (10/17/16 : 17:38:23)

| ..Seize The Day... |
LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
says to ALL:
:(Gleknar}"This insufferable bastard...I swear..." she said as she glanced at you,gritting her teeth, refering to gideon of course.

{Vadim}She took the other cup of coffee from you and since you handed it to her, she smirked.

(Gideon}She drew back with the second cup this time and tossed it on your face, she was not in the mood for your shit. her pawed hand sliced at your ribs this time and she let out a hiss. "I like men...Just not you..Your below me.”

☆ (10/17/16 : 17:46:00)

Revo

: " What the Fuck “Che cozza!”.! " I was on high alert. That coffee coming high followed by another swipe. Ifelt the gouge of the ribs there and snarled as I turned about one eighty and turned to leave. " You don't want none, you don't get none, it's your loss, not mine ! " a shrug of my shoulders as my tail evident and visible began to shift there tearing through my clothing as I turned tail seeking to run off on all fours fleet of foot ambulating as the big tiger agile as ever. There was a Roar of my own deep and heavy as I distance myself from the residence and head off into the hood to find another broad, another place, someone to lick my wounds. Soon enough I was gone and the wolves and the cats can curse amongst themselves about my former presence. All that was left of me was the skins of my leather pants as if I shit in the yard, the clothing left behind and I was gone.

☆ (10/17/16 : 17:58:26)
|- Of Wolf And Man -|

| G.L.E.K.N.A.R |
| ..Seek The Wolf... |
|...Within The Man...|
LAPLAND
PRIVATE HOME
:-He too let the situation drop between you.your pack,and he far more interested in the unfolding scene between the cats.-

-He winced when you handed a pissed off woman ANOTHER cup of hot coffee,as said before he wasn't the most socially adept but even he knew better,then shakes his head as he realizes it was,probably,on purpose.-

(atty)-Remaining stoic about the whole thing he stands there and nods as you call the other cat insufferable but makes no move to take part in what happens as you throw,yet another,cup of coffee at this arrogant tiger.Unlike the pack wolves he was a loner and could become involved,if need be,without having to worry about stepping all over politics.-

(Gid)-As you turn,tuck tail,and run away from the siuation he relaxes and shakes his head slightly then begins to back away himself,his presence no longer needed here,and melts into the fading light heading back for the lake and to seek out that cave Thor spoke of.-
Back to top Go down
https://hopewell.forumotion.com

Thor meets Gleknar & Atty's unwanted guest
Page 1 of 1