Northern Nights & Hopewell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The message board for the Northern Nights & Hopewell RPGs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Onni and Giana play a game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Admin

Onni and Giana play a game Empty
PostSubject: Onni and Giana play a game   Onni and Giana play a game I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 3:11 pm

☆ (10/14/16 : 03:43:15)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
- Strong Alpha Raven Shifter | Witch -
|Northern Nights - ReVo|
...Break This Bittersweet Spell On Me...
...Lost In The Arms Of Destiny...

LAPLAND
TAVERN
Is visiting a local tavern in Lapland and
says to --a.bird.without.a.cage.:
:He didn’️t go to the tavern horribly often…then again he probably did on second thought, though rarely the same one more than a couple of nights in a row. He wasn’️t usually there for the alcohol so much as nursing a couple of drinks and waiting for Finns to do what they did naturally, especially on a Friday night, and that was get good and wasted. Once most of the place as three sheets to the wind, he had little trouble at all walking off with all sorts of stuff, money, jewelry, and occasionally when the mood struck him, someone’️s girlfriend.

For the moment the hockey game was still on the television, so he’️d taken advantage of that bit of distraction as well. What he got up to wasn’️t as hard as you’️d think when all the eyes were glued to the screen, dipping his hand into a pocket or a purse or two for something appealing was almost child’️s play. Tonight he was working the tavern connected to the hotel, so there were some out of town guests, who looked like they had a bit of loot. He didn’️t bother with plastic or electronics for the most part, considering most nowadays were traceable. What he was interested in was cash..or small things he could easily sell for it…or if luck held an actual room key or two so he could see what random goodies might be stashed in the room while the unsuspecting guests were still getting nicely sloshed unaware.

☆ (10/14/16 : 03:50:20)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti
Like a bird without a cage
Tattoo Artist/Piercer | Witch | Alpha Raven Shifter
Northern Nights - Roleplay Evolution

LAPLAND
TAVERN
says to ||Bittersweet|Darkness||:
:The hockey game was not something that particularly interested Giana, though she had been in Finland for quite some time now and had become accustomed to their ways. Granted, she had spent a lot of time travelling around, doing guest spots at tattoo studios all across Finland and had only recently settled down when she had secured herself a permanent place to work from.

Giana was a reasonably well known tattoo artist, having tattooed a few famous people here and there and most recently a few of the bigger rock bands in the arctic circle. Regardless... she had just gotten off a long day in the shop doing tattoos and had decided she rather liked the idea of having a couple of drinks to unwind... She had noticed there was a pickpocket among the patrons at the bar and had been keeping an eye on him... he showed some interesting behaviours... clearly he wasn’️t your regular human being... but a Raven.

☆ (10/14/16 : 04:05:17)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
TAVERN
:A normal human being probably wouldn’️t have been the wiser what was going on, but he’️d even managed to relieve a couple of people of expensive watches and bracelets, which were pretty much a piece of cake. If you were really slick you could even get away with a ring or two. which was usually where the big money was..then again half the time he didn’️t even have to slip those off a finger…all he had to do was wait for the married guys to be sly and slip them off/ He’️d walked off with a few already that evening.

☆ (10/14/16 : 04:10:59)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
TAVERN
:Ravens were known to have an affinity with shiny objects... why do you think she loved her job so much? Working with shiny things like a tattoo gun and then being paid and quite often it was notes and shiny shiny coins. She wasn’️t adverse to pick pocketing but she wasn’️t about to go ruining this guys fun any time soon... it was quite amusing to see him make such light work of the bar... then again it wasn’️t hard when most people had definitely had a skin full... though if you got caught it was more likely to end up in a bar brawl. She was watching him so intently that she figured he probably knew he was being watched by now.

☆ (10/14/16 : 04:22:43)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
TAVERN
:Oh it hadn’️t taken Onni long to catch on that she was watching, though from a distance he couldn’️t figure out if she was onto him, or if she was just checking him out. If she was onto him, she didn’️t appear to be in any hurry to raise the alarm so to speak about what he was up to. There was really only way way to tell if she had caught on, and that was to talk to her, so eventually he’️d wound his way over, trying to at least be inconspicuous about it. “Evening…you here to watch the game?” Of course her eyes weren’️t on the screen and hadn’️t been any time he’️d glanced her direction…so he knew the answer already. It was just small talk. If she was onto him…she definitely wasn’️t your average chic in the tavern…and that had him curious to say the least.

☆ (10/14/16 : 04:25:57)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
TAVERN
:She watched him saunter over and when he spoke to her she chuckled “no... I found something far more interesting to watch...” her accent was definitely Italian, though she had started to pick up some of that Finnish accent from her travels. Truth be told, she had been watching him pick pocketing but she had also been kind of checking him out and now that he was standing right there, she took the opportunity to look him over properly now.

☆ (10/14/16 : 04:35:55)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
TAVERN
:Now that he was closer there were things about his body language that were probably a giveaway, if you knew what to look for, the way he canted his head when he listened, much as bird would have to hear better. “And what interesting thing would that happen to be?” He’️d asked her, suddenly curious, suspecting she was more than she appeared. The question was, what sort of something? There were any number of species around there, living quietly, trying their best to blend in with the “normal” folk.

☆ (10/14/16 : 04:47:03)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
TAVERN
:Giana would cant her head as he spoke before speaking herself “you... collecting shinies” yeah ‘shinies’️ was a general term that Ravens used when talking about loot, or things they have ‘collected’. She would even give him the slow blink that birds tended to do, subtly letting him know that she was one of his kind.

☆ (10/14/16 : 04:51:40)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
TAVERN
:Now that he knew she knew things were definitely getting interesting…”I don’️t see how anyone can resist. Can you seriously tell me you aren’️t just the tiniest bit tempted?” Oh he’️d seen, didn’️t take him long to catch on to even that very subtle hint. “We should make a game of it..” Shinies and games…always two of any ravens favorite things.

☆ (10/14/16 : 04:54:54)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
TAVERN
:“Oh I am tempted...” she smiled softly “just didn’️t feel right muscling in on your fun” she took the last drink from her glass and set it back down. When he mentioned games, she watched him with interest “a game you say? How very tempting... tell me more...” she was looking directly into his eyes, very intrigued at this point.

☆ (10/14/16 : 05:03:19)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
TAVERN
:“Well….” He’️d told her, drawing out that word playfully, looking around the room, motioning to the unsuspecting normals still blissfully absorbed in their hockey game. “It’️s easy to empty pockets, or slip a hand into a purse or two. Not counting electronics…why don’️t we see who can remove the most expensive thing that’️s actually attached to someone? As in on their body…” He of course meant all that nice shiny jewelry…

☆ (10/14/16 : 05:08:03)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
TAVERN
:Oh now he was speaking her language “okay... what are the rules” she figured she best ask that because she didn’️t want to go losing because of some stupid rule she didn’️t know about.

☆ (10/14/16 : 05:17:12)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
TAVERN
:“Well, first…we find a place to safely stash what I’️ve already taken so I don’️t have an unfair head start.” Onni told her…trying to be fair. “The rules being..no electronics like phones or anything like that, that’️s stuffs traceable. It has to be something like jewelry that’️s actually physically attached to the person you’️re taking it from. One hour time limit…afterward, we gather our stash, go outside…and we see what we’️ve got. We can always have a friendly wager over who wins.”

☆ (10/14/16 : 05:23:06)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
TAVERN
:“Okay... so what are we wagering?” she was definitely curious to find out what he would wager on this. She definitely had a few tricks up her sleeves to say the least so she wanted to know what she was going to lose if she lost this little game of theirs.

☆ (10/14/16 : 05:28:59)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
TAVERN
:“Well…when we go somewhere private and count up the loot…The loser has to get naked,” Onni chucked with a devious smile on his face. He did sort of wonder if she’️d like that idea, or if she’️d balk at the idea. If she went for it, things would suddenly get a lot more interesting.

☆ (10/14/16 : 05:32:30)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
TAVERN
:“Okay, I’️m game” she smirked sliding from her seat “so let’️s go find somewhere to put your stash and then we can get on with the game” she winked at him.

☆ (10/14/16 : 05:37:50)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
TAVERN
:It wouldn’️t take him long to slip off to the little gym area of the hotel, putting his stash into one of the lockers, and locking it up, taking the little key that had popped out when he’️d put the win in the slot with him, before he’️d come out, and turned out his pockets to prove to her he didn’️t have anything stashed on him already. “After you…” He’️d told her, leading her back to the tavern area, once she was done…he assumed locking her purse up in the same manner in the ladies lockers.

☆ (10/14/16 : 05:48:37)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
TAVERN
:She would lock her things up in the ladies lockers, taking the little key with her. She would show him that she had nothing in her pockets and she would chuckle “very gentlemanly of you... don’️t go easy on me with this little game...” she would then follow him back into the bar.

☆ (10/14/16 : 06:09:46)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
TAVERN
:Onni of course had headed for a part of the tavern he hadn’️t worked in awhile, avoiding areas he thought he’️d already picked over fairly well, but did head back toward people he remembered as having had on some relatively pretty shinies. It didn’️t much matter what it was..necklaces, rings. bracelets, watches, earrings…if it was shiny and grabbed his fancy, and he could slip it off without the person being the wiser he took it…

☆ (10/14/16 : 06:13:01)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
TAVERN
:Giana would head off in a different direction, to a part of the bar she knew he hadn’️t picked over yet and she would begin. A lot of the shinies caught her attention and she would slide them off and pocket them quickly and effectively, using the dimmed lighting of the bar and how crowded it was to her advantage.

☆ (10/14/16 : 06:19:55)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
TAVERN
:Eventually what seemed like all too fast the one hour time limit had passed, and his pocket were fairly full anyway, but it would be hard to tell until they got stuff in the light, of what he’️d managed to take was anything good or not. It was always sort of hard to tell until you took your loot out in a nice private well lit place and had the time to look it over. He’️d met her back in the hallway, by the lockers like they were supposed to do. and they’️d emptied their finds into identical “loot bags” which were plastic shopping bags that were then tied shut and knotted in a quite inconspicuous place, before they’️d retrieved the rest of their things from the lockers, and headed out…most likely for whoever’️s place happened to be closer.

☆ (10/14/16 : 06:22:25)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
TAVERN
:The hour came to an end and she would meet him back in the hallway like they were meant to. She would empty her loot into one of the bags which was then tied, before heading into the lockers and grabbing her things, heading out behind him to the closest safe place to look over their loot and see who won the game.

☆ (10/14/16 : 06:28:39)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
Is in a private apartment somewhere in Lapland and
:The closest safe place ended up being the little efficiency apartment he had in town on the top floor of an apartment building, that didn’️t serve as much more than a stash house, or for a place for him to bring the occasional girl home to if one caught his fancy at the tavern. There wasn’️t much in the place in the way of furniture but a king sized bed, a dresser, a chair and an entertainment center on the wall across from the bed. A small island separated the main area of the apartment from the kitchenette area. There was a small balcony, because obviously…it was always better to have an exit besides going by the street. He’️d shown her in, tossing his stash bag into the chair before putting his loot bag onto the bed, and waiting for her to do the same, taking one side of the bed, so she’️d have the other end to dump hers. He’️d of course made sure they had plenty of lighting to look it over.

☆ (10/14/16 : 06:31:51)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:Turned out the closest safe place happened to be an apartment and she could tell once they walked in that he didn’️t really live here at all... more likely a place to stash when he needed. She would put her loot bag on the bed and took the other side that he had obviously meant for her to be putting her loot.

☆ (10/14/16 : 06:37:40)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:It wouldn’️t take long for it to be fairly obvious she had the far nicer stash, but Onni had a sense of humor about it. Maybe if he hadn’️t already spent quite about collecting loot that didn’️t count beforehand it would have come out better for him…”Well, I suppose you’️re waiting for me to make good on that wager?” He’️d asked her…half ornery smile on his face. It wouldn't bother him any to follow through in the slightest. Finns weren’️t exactly known for their overblown sense of modesty after all.

☆ (10/14/16 : 06:40:03)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:Giana had to laugh softly when she realised she had won their little game and she would give him an ornery smile of her own “oh yes... I’️m very much waiting for you to make good on our little wager... and who knows? I might like what I see” she would settle herself on the bed a little better, getting comfortable leaning against the headboard. It wasn’️t all that often she had people willing to take their clothes off unless it involved a tattoo so... she was intrigued.

☆ (10/14/16 : 06:47:09)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:Onni had actually laughed, listening to her, and watching her settle herself in. A bet was a bet, so he wasn’️t going to argue. He’️d kicked his shoes off first, before he’️d started peeling his long sleeved t-shirt over his head, tossing it onto the chair, before he’️d undone his belt and slid right out of those baggy cargo pants he’️d been wearing, nothing under them. He’️d only been wearing as much as he had to keep from standing out around normals that were a lot more dressed for the weather than he normally would have been. “So? You win…” He’️d told her actually chuckling and turning in a circle a couple of times to make sure she got the view. Male bird after all…showing off for the female…putting on a display.

☆ (10/14/16 : 06:52:52)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:Giana watched him with interest as he stripped off and yes, she was getting herself quite the view. He was the typical male bird though, putting on a display and she wasn’️t disappointed “I did win” she grinned, sitting up a little better and making sure she got to see every inch of his naked flesh. He would be able to tell by the look on her face that she was definitely impressed with what she was seeing, especially when he turned back to face her “very nice...” she commented “but I guess you made the wager in the hopes of seeing my naked body didn’️t you?” she chuckled.

☆ (10/14/16 : 06:57:54)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:“It had crossed my mind..” Onni chuckled noticing just how closely she seemed to be watching, and just how much she was enjoying the view. He wasn’️t exactly making any attempt to cover up. He was just fine with showing himself off, well aware he had a lot going there. “What warm blooded male wouldn’️t want to see? Well, unless he’️s into men…I am am definitely not.”

☆ (10/14/16 : 07:06:19)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:Giana smirked and slid from the bed, firstly discarding her jacket and then peeling out of her tank top, leaving her covered by only a lacy bra. Her hands slid to the button on her jeans, which she popped and then unzipped, peeling herself out of those pretty much skin tight ripped jeans, sliding them off once she had kicked her boots off. Standing there in her underwear she smirked at him before slipping out of her bra and wiggling teasingly out of her undies. He would see she had a few tattoos, not too many though but yes... now she was naked, the playing ground was even.

☆ (10/14/16 : 07:37:39)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:Onni wasn’️t quit so forward as to try to touch just yet, but he made no bones about the fact that he was watching, closely, canting his head curiously to have a better look You could all but figuratively imagine those feathers ruffling, and him preening, even though she was the one showing off for him now. It was just second nature…He definitely liked the view.

☆ (10/14/16 : 07:41:29)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:Giana would do as he had done, turning in a circle ever so slowly to allow him a better look of her. Turning back around to look at him she would laugh “there, we both won” she would sit back down on the bed, not even bothering to get dressed again. She didn’️t see much point in wearing clothes most of the time unless she had to go outside, much more comfortable without the confines of fabric.

☆ (10/14/16 : 07:50:02)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:Onni had just moved the stash bags to the night stand so the stuff wouldn’️t get spilled, that and he didn’️t need a random stray earring poking him in the ass. He’️d flopped over on his back next to her, still not bothering to cover up, quite comfortable the way he was. “So…what now?” The question was almost the veritable elephant in the living room, so he had to ask it. He hadn’️t really had a plan beyond what had started off as a game…He as an ornery shit, but he was a semi-respectful ornery shit and would keep his hands to himself unless she told him not to.

☆ (10/14/16 : 08:10:50)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:His glossy black hair was messy and spiky, and probably looked like it hadn’️t had a good brushing in who know how long, hell there’️d probably even be the stray feather or two in there if she looked far enough. That touch had caused him to wiggle a little, soft trilling noise coming from his throat almost before he’️d realized he was making it. It had been awhile since he’️d been around someone of his kind…

☆ (10/14/16 : 08:13:37)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:Giana grinned and would continue grooming him, picking the odd feather from his hair and returning his trilling noises with ones of her own, leaning and nudging his cheek in a pecking motion as she worked her fingers through his hair. She hadn’️t been near her own kind for a while either so it was nice to be able to have this moment.

☆ (10/14/16 : 08:21:22)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:Onni hadn’️t been able to fight the urge to nudge back, getting braver after a moment and sighing as he gently took one of her pigtails into his hand, running his fingers over it, before gently winding it around his hand. He was rather content with the attention she was giving him, even if there wasn’️t much hiding how badly his mind was starting to wander.

☆ (10/14/16 : 08:26:07)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:When he began playing with one of her pigtails she made a series of pleased sounding trilling noises and shuffled a little closer, nudging at his cheek again, nearer to his ear this time... making what only could be described as a cooing noise. Plucking another feather from his hair, she continued to groom him until his hair was tangle free and she would run her fingers through it. Her body language would tell him how her mind was wandering, probably just as badly as his.

☆ (10/14/16 : 09:36:41)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:He couldn’️t help but keep up those sounds as she groomed him, nudging back, hand keeping its gentle but firm grip on that pigtail of hers. He couldn’️t help but squirm when she ran her fingers through his hair like that, a shiver running through him, giving him the urge to tug a little harder on that pigtail, nudging his lips against her along her collar bone and up under her chin, trill getting louder.

☆ (10/14/16 : 10:46:02)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:Giana trilled louder as he tugged a little harder on her pigtail, tipping her head some as he nudged his lips along her collarbone and up under her chin. The hand that wasn’️t stroking through his hair, moved to trail down his chest to his belly, resting there ever so gently.

☆ (10/15/16 : 04:55:38)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:His own trilling got louder in response to hers, especially when he felt her hand resting on his belly that way. Another gentle tug on that pigtail and and nudge to her chin, and the next could actually connect with her lips. It was an invitation…when it came to birds, females almost always had the upper hand in that sort of thing when it came to choosing or rejecting a male’️s advances.

☆ (10/15/16 : 05:00:29)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:A very pleased and soft trilling noise left her lips as he tugged her pigtail again and nudged her chin, lowering her head to look him in the eyes. Females were definitely the deciders when it came to a males advances, unlike other animals and she would lean in, kissing him, nipping his lip in a very birdlike manner.

☆ (10/15/16 : 05:08:18)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:Onni trilled softly again as they kissed, his hand still curled into her pigtail, though he’️d tugged at her to follow him gently as he wiggled flatter onto his back, squirming under the touch her her hand, offering himself for inspection so to speak. She had his attention, and she had since the minute he’️d realized what she was in the tavern…Human girls were human girls…but a female of his kind…irresistible.

☆ (10/15/16 : 05:15:23)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:She would follow, sliding down to lay next to him as they kissed. His squirming hadn’️t gone unnoticed and she would slide her hand lower to brush against him with an excited trilling noise. Breaking the kiss, she would nip her way along his jaw, hand closing around him firmly. She made her way down his body with a nip here and a nip there until she was nipping along his belly, oh so close to her hand.

☆ (10/15/16 : 05:23:11)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:The sounds that came out of his throat when that happened were a mix of bird-lied trills and very human sighs and whimpers, his body shivering as he loosened his grip on that pigtail, but hadn’️t entirely let go of it. His eyes were glued to her every move, as he squirmed under her touch, obvious he was eager to let her do far more than simply hold onto him. The look on his face wasn’️t so much an invitation so much as it was almost a plea for her attentions.

☆ (10/15/16 : 05:30:05)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:She caught that look on his face, that plea for her attentions and she would oblige him, the hand holding him began to stroke slowly, teasingly, before she flicked her tongue across him, a low and very excited trill leaving her lips right before she took the first inch or so of him into her mouth. Slowly she would swallow him down inch by inch until her lips met her hand at the base of him, holding there for a moment before starting to bob her head, hand keeping in time with her mouth as she worked him over.

☆ (10/15/16 : 05:39:54)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:More soft excited not so human sounds left his throat mixed in with moans, as his other hand gently wound into her other pigtail as well, and his back arched toward her. It wouldn’️t be long at all and he’️d had to bite his own bottom lip, to keep the volume of the trills and calls coming from his throat from exceeding what was probably advisable in town.

☆ (10/15/16 : 05:43:05)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:Oh she knew she was getting to him bad and she would continue for a few more moments before releasing him from her mouth and crawling back up him, her hand still stroking him firmly “you can touch me you know...” she teased, leaning down and nipping at his throat a couple of times before sucking down with a soft trill.

☆ (10/15/16 : 05:59:26)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:He’️d trilled a response to that by tugging upward on her pigtails, even as his body was wiggling downward underneath her, nudging and nipping until he had one of her nipple piercings in between his teeth, tugging at it playfully before he’️d sucked down, flicking his tongue across it. He meant it to be a little preview of what else that tongue was good at. He’️d untangled his hands from her pigtails, but hadn’️t let go of them, instead he’️d taken both of them into one hand, using them to tug her head backward gently, making her arch her back toward his mouth, as other hand finally slid between them, brushing against her belly as it slid lower, only to make him trill and moan against her when his fingers found even more jewelry there…more shinies. Onni just loved shinies. They were so much fun to play with.

☆ (10/15/16 : 06:04:07)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:She trilled and whimpered as she felt what his tongue was doing and she would arch her back as he tugged her pigtails back, her head tipping with them. That was definitely a good preview of what else his tongue was good at. Ah yes... more shinies... something she just had to have to attract the males with because ravens love shinies so damned much. Hearing his moan and trill, she would respond in kind, trilling with anticipation as his hand found that jewellery, wriggling against him.

☆ (10/15/16 : 06:12:27)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:It hadn’️t taken him long to go to work on that piercing, he wasn’️t exactly a stranger as to what to do to one of those, he found them fascinating on the occasions he’️d been lucky enough to get to play with that sort of thing. A minute or two later his mouth would switch sides. making sure, he didn’️t leave her wanting for attention there, but by the playful look in his eyes it was be easy to tell he had far more devious things in mind, as he finally let go of her pigtails and gave her nipple piercing one last tug before he’️d trilled and softly sighed..”Come up here…please.”

☆ (10/15/16 : 06:16:07)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:By the time he had spoken those words, Giana was a shivering, whimpering, trilling mess. He had bought her to the brink but not let her fall and all she could do was wait with anticipation. Nodding to his words, she would do as he asked, crawling up to where he wanted her, softly trilling the entire time.

☆ (10/15/16 : 06:23:01)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:He was trilling softly in response as he stopped playing just long enough to wrap his arms around her thighs and help her settle in just how he wanted her, his fingers gently holding her open so his tongue could dart in and lap at her playfully, with more trilling and a soft happy sigh. Once she was settled it would take him long to uncurl one arm, sliding that hand lower, so his fingers could begin gently curling in. Damned straight he knew that trick…Any self respecting male bird knew how important it was to keep the females very happy.

☆ (10/15/16 : 06:28:25)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:It would be quite clear to him just how excited he was once he curled his fingers inside her, trills still leaving her as she wriggled down onto his fingers, hands reaching to tug through his hair as his tongue lapped at her playfully... there was definitely a reason why she preferred male birds over male humans when it came to this sort of thing... Male humans could be selfish in bed and think of just themselves... but male birds? Made it their mission to be pleasing so that the female might just take them for a mate and it was safe to say that female birds were quite happy to match the males enthusiasm in the sack.

☆ (10/15/16 : 06:36:22)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:He knew when he’️d hit a good angle with his tongue and his fingers by the sounds she’️d made, and once he’️d found it he’️d only picked up speed, tongue working that piercing mercilessly, as he nudged in a third third finger and really digging into it. Halfway wasn’️t in his vocabulary when it came to that sort of thing…it had to be good, and it had to go on until she was damned good and ready for him to stop, and no a second less.

☆ (10/15/16 : 06:40:19)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:Giana was really having to bite her lip to quiet down the noises she was making that didn’️t sound all too human. He would know she was starting to get close by the way she began to roll her hips, pretty much fucking his mouth and fingers, hands tugging harder through his hair.

☆ (10/15/16 : 06:47:17)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:He knew she was close, pleading trills coming from his throat, along with more human sounding whimpers, upping the intensity as much as he dared without getting too rough his other arm wrapping around her waist to hold her firmly in place to keep her from being able to wiggle away. He didn’️t want to just tip her over the edge..he wanted to throw her over it screaming like crazy.

☆ (10/15/16 : 06:53:13)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:Her moans and trills got louder, though she was trying to swallow back the not so human sounds, finding herself pretty much firmly wedged into place as he upped the intensity. Seconds, that is all it took before cried out, screaming and squealing as he threw her over the edge... and hard.

☆ (10/15/16 : 07:07:02)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:Onni had trilled happily when he felt her going, but he hadn’️t stopped, just briefly eased up, letting her have a moment to recover before he threw himself right back into making it happen again. He did aim to please after all, no matter how wet things got, or how much of a mess she made of his hand and his face in the process. The bigger the mess the better he was doing as far as he was concerned. He was perfectly happy to keep at it, just as long as she'd let him. If he was good enough, maybe just maybe, she'd let him play again...

☆ (10/15/16 : 07:11:45)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:That moment to breathe and recover was short lived as he went back at it again, her screams and cries getting louder, trying to swallow back the trilling that was also attempting to get louder, squirming and screaming out as he set her off hard again... everything was starting to get quite wet by this point.

☆ (10/15/16 : 07:19:03)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:Onni kept trilling happily, and same as before, he’️d given her that brief reprieve once he was finished. She only had that same brief moment to stop him, or he’️d only happily continue doing it over and over again. He was actually rather enjoying himself, and wasn't in any hurry at all to rush her along, she’️d tell him when she’️d had enough as far as he was concerned.

☆ (10/15/16 : 07:45:19)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:She would let him get her another couple of times before she really couldn’️t take anymore and she would whimper “take me... take me now...” wriggling down his body and sitting on his stomach as she kissed him hard.

☆ (10/15/16 : 08:08:16)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:Onni kissed her back just as hard, nudging her lower and up onto her knees as he sat up, only breaking the kiss as he wiggled out from underneath her, and rose up onto his own knees in front of her, tugging her head backward by her pigtails and kissing her hard again, nipping at her bottom lip, before his head dropped lower nudging and nipping at her throat as he curled himself around and behind her, sitting up on his knees, hand letting go of her pigtails to grip her shoulder gently, as he grasped himself to line things up, and started to nudge his hips forward as he tugged at her to ease down onto him.

☆ (10/15/16 : 08:12:47)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:Giana would wiggle down lower as he nudged her, lifting up to her knees as he slid out from under her, soft noises leaving her lips as he tugged her head back by her pigtails and kissed her hard again. She would nip his bottom lip in return, soft whimpers as he nipped at her throat before sliding round behind her. She felt his hand leave her pigtails and she would cant her head a little in curiosity before that hand was placed on her shoulder, gripping gently. The tug for her to ease down was acknowledged as she would start to ease down, sighs and whimpers as she felt him pushing into her.

☆ (10/15/16 : 10:34:52)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:Onni knew he had quite a bit going there, so he figured the best way to figure out what she could handle would be to just let her ease down herself. His other hand had also gently gripped her other shoulder, though he wasn’️t forcing her down onto him, just simply hanging on for the moment, though he was rocking his hips toward her, not able to fight the urge to completely.

☆ (10/15/16 : 10:37:37)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:He was about to get a surprise on that one... she eased herself down slowly, almost teasingly until she had taken all of him “fuck” she whimpered, reaching her hands back to claw down his sides, just enough for the sensations, not enough to hurt.

☆ (10/15/16 : 10:44:10)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:Onni moaned out when she’️d hit bottom, and it had been all he could do to grit his teeth and keep even human sounds from escaping, when his hands had tightened their grip on her shoulders, now pulling her down onto him firmly as his hips not only rocked into her faster and harder, but ground in, suddenly curious to see how well she’️d take that…a slightly more devious plan coming to mind if she could.

☆ (10/15/16 : 10:47:48)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:Giana trilled loudly as he began rocking harder and faster and when he ground in it was all she could do to swallow back that very excited trill that vibrated in her throat, her response was to grind back against him.

☆ (10/15/16 : 10:55:24)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:Onni had of course only responded with trills of his own, as he went faster and harder, though he shifted himself behind her, nudging her to put her thighs together,so his legs could be on the outside of hers. Once he had her there his hands had slid from her shoulders to grip her upper arms a bit above her elbows, as he nudged her forward until his hold on her arms was all that was keeping her from falling forward onto the bed, and he’️d shifted until he was pounding in not only from behind, but more from above, doing that same hard grind each time he slammed in. It was an awkward position for a human no doubt…but what it did was put him more at the natural angle for ravens that were mating…

☆ (10/15/16 : 10:59:59)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:Difficult position indeed but it was what came natural to them as ravens. It had certainly been a long while since she had slept with one of her own and the excited trilling probably gave that away, her body just giving in to him as he pounded into her. She couldn’️t even think straight right now and it was all she could do to keep control of her noises as she went hard over and over again.

☆ (10/15/16 : 11:06:14)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:Onni was more than happy to keep setting her off, and would until she seemed to either have taken too much, or she appeared to be tiring whichever came first. He’️d had no shortage of human entertainment, so he wasn’️t going to go fast…But getting it on with one of his own kind was infinitely more thrilling, his own moans and trills more than evident how how much he was enjoying what they were up to. When she’️d had enough, all she had to do was let him know. Leaving her anything less than satisfied wasn’️t an option as far as he was concerned.

☆ (10/15/16 : 11:09:43)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:It was safe to say she was very satisfied with him... in fact he was the first raven to have set her off the way he had and her bird instincts were telling her he was a fine mate to obtain. They went on like this for a good while until she wasn’️t sure she could handle anymore... her body was shaking from how amazing it all felt and she would manage to get out between moans and trills “so close... one last time... go with me...” before starting to scream out again as she had before, going really hard this time.

☆ (10/15/16 : 11:16:30)
||Bittersweet|Darkness||
Onni Lehtonen
|Northern Nights - ReVo|

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:Onni was more than ready by then, giving her what she asked for, even if those last couple of minutes had gotten more than a little rough, before he’️d pulled her down onto him hard, buried all the way into her when he’️d gone, wrapping his arms around her chest to hold her tightly down onto him until he was finished, before he’️d finally leaned back, tugging her with him so she could lean her back up against his chest, arms still curled around her as he nuzzled and kissed at her neck…At least he’️d fought the urge to let go and collapse on top of her…somehow.

☆ (10/15/16 : 11:19:43)
--a.bird.without.a.cage.
Giana Agosti

LAPLAND
PRIVATE APARTMENT
:Giana sighed, trilled and cooed softly, panting in between as he held her against him, nuzzling and kissing at her neck. She was making all the noises of a satisfied raven, turning her head to nuzzle and nudge his cheek in a very birdlike manner before kissing him softly.
Back to top Go down
https://hopewell.forumotion.com

Onni and Giana play a game
Page 1 of 1