Northern Nights & Hopewell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The message board for the Northern Nights & Hopewell RPGs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uncle Thor has a talk with Kari

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Admin

Uncle Thor has a talk with Kari Empty
PostSubject: Uncle Thor has a talk with Kari   Uncle Thor has a talk with Kari I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 3:10 pm

☆ (10/13/16 : 05:10:02)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
- Leader Alpha Arctic Wolf | Rock Star | Frozen Moon Pack -
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-
| Northern Nights - ReVo |
| When The Earth Has Gone | Will We Be Adopted By Strange Stars |
| The Love Wont Die | Neither Will War |
| And We Find No Rest Apart |

Frozen Moon Pack
ATRIUM
Is enjoying the plant life in the indoor atrium and
says to --||w i l d c h i l d...:
:Thor had spent at least a couple of hours getting his ear chewed off again by Hanna that morning. There was no I want to send her to you. She’️d just put her on the train and done it, and not told him until he only had enough time to get someone to the station to pick her up. He had no idea how in the world Hanna had gotten it into her head that it was his fault. Thor had mostly cleaned his act up years ago, but every time Kari acted up, Hanna loved to shove it in his face how the girl was acting ‘just like him.’️

It wasn’️t as if he’️d already had enough of a week to deal with, with the situation with Anja and Aleski, though Frida had gotten on him for being an asshole, telling him he should have seen it coming a mile off once she was old enough. Whoever thought Anja got the stubborn from him clearly hadn’️t met her mother. He was sort of happy he’️d been busy out on the grounds when Kari had actually gotten in, but don’️t think word hadn’️t traveled that she’️d shown up in rumpled clothes and smeared makeup, with her hair all a mess smelling like sex and minus her undies. He and Niko were going to have to have a little talk later…

Thor for the time being was in the atrium, trying to clear his head and calm himself down before he had to deal with Kari or anyone else. It seemed the women in his family were all determined that week to drive him straight into the loony bin. Johanna spent a lot of a time there next to the koi pond in the winter watching the fish, and the turtles he’️d had brought it to stock the pond with. It might have worked to calm her down…him not so much.

☆ (10/13/16 : 05:20:58)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
She's a wild child with a rebel soul
a whole lot of gypsy wild style
She can't be tied down but for a while
Human : Witch - Party Animal - Wildchild
-Northern Nights-

Frozen Moon Pack
ATRIUM
:Kari had definitely had the good mind to scurry off for a shower and make herself look presentable before even thinking about going to be dealt with by her uncle. She knew he probably already knew about what she and Niko had done earlier but she didn’️t need to parade it around in front of him. Dressed now in a cute but simple dress and a pair of worn combat boots with a leather jacket over the dress, she had made her way down to the atrium.

Entering the atrium she spied her uncle... not that it was hard to, being that he was so damned tall but regardless, she would approach carefully “Uncle Thor... you wanted to see me?”

☆ (10/13/16 : 05:42:32)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
ATRIUM
:“Into trouble again I see?” Thor had said, turning to look at her, even though he hadn’️t gotten up. “I do wish you’️d be more careful Kari, you could have been hurt, any number of things could have happened. You’️re lucky it was only the police who ended up with you.” He’️d sighed, smoothing his beard down, quite a look on his face, not that she was completely the reason for it. “What are we going to do with you Kari? I realize your mother is a fine one to talk, and I can’️t say a whole lot about things I’️ve done before either…but have some sense. Everything seems like fun and games until someone gets hurt..and you could have been, very badly if not worse..”

☆ (10/13/16 : 05:47:33)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

Frozen Moon Pack
ATRIUM
says to --| Of Time And Dust |--:
:“Yeah... yet again I screwed up” she sighed, her gaze dropping to her feet “I have sense... it was a dare... and you know I can’️t pass up a dare...” she mumbled before looking back up at Thor, giving him that look... the one where she made her eyes look as big as possible, bottom lip quivering and tears welling up “I didn’️t mean to cause so much of an issue... mama has thrown me out... told me if I wanted to behave like an animal I can go and live with the animals” bottom lip quivered some more “she is sending all my stuff over... doesn’️t want an ‘animal’️ living in her house”

☆ (10/13/16 : 05:56:23)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
ATRIUM
:“Again, she’️s a fine one to talk about behavior. She calls me an animal.” Thor chuffed with a not quite human expression on his face. You could almost forget sometimes until moments like that that he was anything but human anymore. “She’️s never quite forgiven me for getting myself bit. Honestly it was that sort of behavior I have to thank for this whole mess, if you want to know the truth. If I hadn’️t been drunk off my ass and acting a fool it wouldn’️t have happened, but…I wouldn’️t have the life I have now, so it’️s a trade off. It doesn’️t speak highly of me, that it took something like that to wake me up, and make me see sense..I don’️t want things to have to get that far for you, before you see it.”

☆ (10/13/16 : 06:01:00)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

Frozen Moon Pack
ATRIUM
:Kari sniffled and did something she hadn’️t done since she had been a small kid, stepping closer before climbing onto his lap and snuggling into him, burying her face into his chest with a muffled “I’️m sorry... I just want to have fun... like any other 18 year old...”

☆ (10/13/16 : 06:07:11)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
ATRIUM
:“There are safer ways to have fun, Pussycat.” Thor sighed quietly, wrapping his arms around her, and leaning his head on hers. “If you’️re going to party, do it in private around people you can trust. Women have a whole other world of frightening things that could happen, most men have no worry for, just be careful. I know you’️re not an angel, don’️t think I don’️t know that smell. You didn’️t even make it to the house…” He didn’️t even want to finish that thought.

☆ (10/13/16 : 06:11:13)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

Frozen Moon Pack
ATRIUM
:Oh yeah... Kari went bright red, not that he could see from where she was face first into his chest “please don’️t finish that sentence...” she shuddered “and please don’️t go giving Niko a hard time... please?” she asked “or I will bite you...” she joked. When she had been little and Thor had told her she wasn’️t allowed to have boyfriends, she had bit the end of his nose and then sulked for a week.

☆ (10/13/16 : 06:20:30)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
ATRIUM
:“You couldn’️t have picked someone closer to your own age?” Thor sighed shaking his head, not that he could really talk, as bad as he’️d cradle robbed himself with the missus. He’️d known since she was a kid she’️d always had a huge crush on Niko…so he wasn’️t too surprised really that she’️d acted on it. “You are aware that Niko has a wife?” He’️d asked just to be sure she knew…”I realize it’️s an open marriage and all…but still…”

☆ (10/13/16 : 06:33:28)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

Frozen Moon Pack
ATRIUM
:“pot kettle black uncle...” she muttered “and yes... I know he has a wife... Tarja right? She’️s so much prettier than me” she sighed softly and then “you know I’️ve had a crush on him since I was a kid... you shouldn’️t be surprised... though the damned pheromones that kicked in just after I turned 16 probably didn’️t help...” she paused and then “I don’️t know if mama told you... but... and this is so gross to talk about with you... but I get a heat cycle once a month... just so you know...”

☆ (10/13/16 : 07:05:31)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
ATRIUM
:“And how does that work? Am I going to have to lock you up one week out of the month?” Thor asked…not thinking it was feasible even if it sounded like a fine idea. “The last thing I need is every male in this place having problems over something you can’️t control. If you were a wolf I’️d pair you with someone…but.”

☆ (10/13/16 : 07:11:14)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

Frozen Moon Pack
ATRIUM
:“Just don’️t let me out of the house...” she said sheepishly “and yeah... it kinda works like that... my pheromones get stronger and I go ‘searching’️ for someone to... you know... help me out” she cringed, really thinking this was not something she wanted to be talking about with her uncle... but she didn’️t want to make problems for his pack.

☆ (10/13/16 : 07:16:06)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
ATRIUM
:“Look, if you were a wolf..Magnus usually handles this sort of thing, but I’️d think you’️d want someone a little younger than him. Matias is married, and now so is Aleski..”Thor had groaned just thinking about that. He really didn’️t want to talk about it. “I guess there’️s always Jorvan..but I think he’️d enjoy it too damned much..”

☆ (10/13/16 : 07:19:21)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

Frozen Moon Pack
ATRIUM
:“Ew Magnus is way too old... he is old enough to be my grandpa...” she shuddered and then “wait... so Anja finally went there? Good for her” she smiled before frowning again “... Jorvan is a pervert” she snorted and then “well... can’️t I ask Niko and Tarja if I can stay with them? I mean... you know...”

☆ (10/13/16 : 07:27:47)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
ATRIUM
:“If that’️s your choice, it will be up to you to ask them. I can make suggestions on pairings, I cannot force them. You know that isn’️t how I do things.” Thor told her, actually being quite serious about the matter. “If he and Tarja both are willing, I see no reason to object if that’️s your choice, but you will choose one person, and only that person, not whoever strikes your fancy when the time comes. And yes, Anja and my son in law have decided to make their marriage official. It’️s not like I they gave me a heads up beforehand…would have been nice to be informed of their intentions short of…Papa I slept with Aleski…”

☆ (10/13/16 : 07:38:14)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

Frozen Moon Pack
ATRIUM
:That made Kari laugh “Oh Uncle... Anja is a lot more timid than I about that sort of thing... besides you would have stomped your feet and forbidden it... so she went ahead and did it so you couldn’️t tell her no” she shook her head “Anja loves him... and he loves her... so stop sulking... you know that you are still the most important man in her life right? Nobody is more important than a Papa... even if I never met mine” she rolled her eyes “but that’️s okay... you’️re kind of like a Papa to me” she smiled and leaned to kiss his cheek “I promise I will talk to them... and they will be the only ones I touch during my heat”

☆ (10/13/16 : 08:40:00)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
ATRIUM
:“At least I would have had time to prepare, we could have done something nice, you know like an actual wedding or something. I realize they’️ve technically been married six years now but still. Am I an old grouch just because I wanted her to have normal human things and not just let her be someone’️s wife at twelve years old, and not let her have a childhood?” Thor sighed, fairly obvious it had been eating at him for some time, as much as he’️d tried to keep it simmering on the back burner so to speak. “I mean by human standards I’️m aware Aleski would be considered quite a catch…he’️s a good man, hard working, well educated…wish they were closer in age..Can’️t have everything..”

☆ (10/13/16 : 08:44:32)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

Frozen Moon Pack
ATRIUM
:Oh Kari got that mischievous twinkle in her eye “Oh Uncle Thor... we can still plan an actual wedding for them” she peered up at him “just because they had sex... doesn’️t mean they can’️t have a wedding... a lot of people do the deed before they tie the knot... I could help you plan something! It would help to keep me out of trouble” she smiled sweetly. The whole ‘old grouch’️ thing had her snicker “she’️s mad at you isn’️t she? Did you get all upset with her? Don’️t worry... you will both get over it and apologize to eachother”

☆ (10/13/16 : 08:50:00)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
ATRIUM
:“Apparently I am an old grouch who takes the fun out of everything, and completely sucks the joy out of life for her…you know how it is.” Thor almost laughed…”She’️s a lot like her mother, there’️s no telling how long she’️ll stay angry. When I find myself in the dog house there’️s no telling how long I’️m gonna be there, few minute, few hours…few days maybe? I haven’️t made Frida quite that mad in a long time though…”

☆ (10/13/16 : 08:53:40)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

Frozen Moon Pack
ATRIUM
:“Auntie Frida is scary when she’️s angry” Kari shuddered and then “don’️t worry Uncle Thor.... I am not mad at you” she would hug him tightly “It won’️t take long for Anja to come seeking Papa-snuggles... Aleski will probably talk to her and help her see sense... he’️s a good guy...” she smiled softly and then leaned up and bit the end of his nose “playfiiiight!” she yelled, trying to scramble round to cling to his back where he would have trouble grabbing her. All she was trying to do was cheer the old grouch up.

☆ (10/13/16 : 08:58:18)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
ATRIUM
:All Thor really had to do was stand up and she’️d be swinging in mid-air feet well over a foot off the ground..”You do realize when you were little I let you win?” He’️d huffed, doing something he hadn’️t before, bending forward and just plain flipping her over his shoulders and into his arms, so she did just go splat over onto the floor.

☆ (10/13/16 : 09:02:41)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

Frozen Moon Pack
ATRIUM
:Kari squeaked as he stood up, clinging harder until he decided to flip her over into his arms, squealing loudly and then laughing “meanie!” she poked her tongue out at him. Apparently the call for playfight had been heard by some of the smaller ears and Matias, who was leaning against the doorframe, the kids rushing past him and pouncing on Thor “ha! You’️re in trouble now Uncle Thor!” Kari laughed.

☆ (10/13/16 : 09:11:32)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
ATRIUM
:It would only be seconds later he’️d have Matti wrapped around one leg and Katja wrapped around the other. Antero wasn’️t quite big enough to help drag him down, and had just decided to kick him in the shin instead. “They’️re little monsters I tell you, just like their papa was at their age..” They were kids, so eventually grandpa had to let them win, and give them a chance to jump on him and pull his beard.

☆ (10/13/16 : 09:16:13)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

Frozen Moon Pack
ATRIUM
:Kari had managed to wiggle down when the kids had started trying to take Thor down, landing on her ass on the floor with a laugh as she watched the kids take him on, jumping on him and pulling his beard “yeah! You get him Antero!” Kari laughed as the youngest boy clung to Thor like a little koala bear, trying to bite his arm playfully.

☆ (10/13/16 : 09:22:51)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
ATRIUM
:“Hey, you know the rules, no biting..”Thor told him, plucking Antero up by the back of his overalls and then flipping him upside down for a good tickle, both of the twins with handfuls of his hair trying to drag him back down on the floor so they could jump on him again. The last thing they needed was one of the kids accidentally drawing blood…so if the game got too rough he’️d have to end it.

☆ (10/13/16 : 09:26:28)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

Frozen Moon Pack
ATRIUM
:Kari would get up off the floor, moving to stand with Matias as they watched the kids dominate the whole fight... they both knew Thor was letting them win and after a while Matias would clear his throat loudly “come on kids... time to go... you know that Grandpa is a busy busy man... besides Mama and Grandma are baking cookies... come on” that got excited yells from the kids who ran from the room just as quickly as they had arrived, Matias shaking his head “and I wasn’️t a monster Papa” he eyed Thor with a laugh, leaving after the kids.

Kari snickered “you look like you took a beating” she came back over “your hair... is a mess” she shook her heads “they grow like little beanstalks I swear they were half the size last time I was down”

☆ (10/13/16 : 09:43:52)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
ATRIUM
:“It doesn’️t take them long..Frida used to swear that Matias skipped clothing sizes in only a couple of weeks. I used to wonder what she was feeding him..” Thor laughed smoothing his bears down again and trying to straighten out his hair best he could without a brush as he picked himself up off the floor. “Matias was only about five or so when he came to live with us, but he was born here in the house…Lost both his parents to bears by the time he was five years old.” Thor wasn’️t sure he’️d ever told Kari that before…

☆ (10/13/16 : 09:47:40)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

Frozen Moon Pack
ATRIUM
:Kari dug into the pocket of her jacket and pulled out her little compact brush “sit down” she pointed to where he had been sitting before the playfight, climbing in behind him and brushing his hair “poor little guy...” she sighed and then “well not so little now... but still... at least he got to have two more awesome parents and a loving home” she smiled “makes me kinda jealous of Anja... she got two awesome parents... whereas I got a father that nobody knows who he is... never met him... he sends cards and things... and a mother who loves to preach about good behaviour but has been bringing home random men every night since I was old enough to remember” she snorted.

☆ (10/13/16 : 09:56:22)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
ATRIUM
:“And she expected you to do as she said, and not as she did?” Thor said quietly, sitting there and letting her brush out his hair, even if he winced a little when she hit a few tangles. “I guess that was why Frida and I straightened up, and started putting our foot down about keeping the partying away from the house or at least the areas that weren’️t off limits here as soon as Anja was born, wasn’️t any better for Matias to see for that matter, but people have always been sort of good here about keeping things they should be doing away from the kids…”

☆ (10/13/16 : 10:06:04)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

Frozen Moon Pack
ATRIUM
:“Yeah...” she sighed, trying to be gentle as she brushed through the tangles “you know... mama used to have parties... in the house...” Kari sighed again “when I was really little... her and a few men... I remember one time, when I was about 4 seeing mama acting really strange... snorting white powder and drinking the most foul smelling drink I ever smelled” she shook her head “I remember when I tried to tell someone about it, mama said I must have been dreaming... we got home and she spanked me before sending me to bed for telling ‘lies to her friends’️ and she made me stay there for two days... only allowed to leave to use the bathroom or to eat dinner” Kari had stopped brushing Thor’️s hair and it was apparent that she was actually crying, not that fake crying she did sometimes but real proper tears “I thought I was a bad kid... that’️s why mama used to make me stay in my room when she had friends over... that because I nearly got her into trouble once that I must be an awful child... and then when I accidentally electrocuted one of her dates...” she was sobbing by this point “mama just... that’️s when I apparently became a bad kid... she told me so... many times...”

☆ (10/13/16 : 10:12:50)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
ATRIUM
:She’️d probably feel his body stiffen about then, and he wasn’️t so sure he hadn’️t choked back a growl while he was at it. “You should have told me…I would have done something.” What, Thor didn’️t know…but something, even if it would have meant taking her in long before then. “You know very well, I would have believed you. I’️m a wolf Kari…I know when people are lying and when they’️re not.”

☆ (10/13/16 : 10:22:47)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

Frozen Moon Pack
ATRIUM
:“Mama told me that I was a liar... and it was bad to tell lies...” she hiccupped a little and when he said about wolves being able to smell a lie “that’️s why mama didn’️t let me come visit for ages... she didn’️t want me to tell you because she knew you would know I was telling the truth...” she fell silent a moment and then “remember when I was about 6? mama called and told Auntie Frida I had gone to a pre-school type summer camp?” yeah there was a reason Hanna had told Frida and not Thor “... it wasn’️t summer camp” she let out a long sigh “I was taken into protective care because mama’️s boyfriend at the time was taking drugs... he left them out on the counter... and I got curious about the powder, thinking it was like... the stuff in pixie sticks... and I ate some of it... ended up in hospital for almost a week and then I was taken into protective care for six weeks. Mama got rid of him and his drugs and once the house was deemed safe for me I was allowed back...” she hiccupped again “I’️m sorry I didn’️t tell you... don’️t be mad at me...” she sobbed.

☆ (10/13/16 : 10:51:17)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
-| Frida’️s Familiar |-

Frozen Moon Pack
ATRIUM
:“They should have called me, or at least Frida. let me guess…Hanna fed them some long drawn out story about how I couldn’️t be trusted to keep them from sending you to us? Am I right? If I’️d known…” It was obvious Thor was angry, but not at her. Of course Hanna couldn’️t have told them the real reason she likely didn’️t want Kari to come and live with him…in a house full of wolves. But to Thor it sounded as if she would have been far safer with the wolves than she was at home.

☆ (10/13/16 : 10:54:42)
--||w i l d c h i l d...
Kari Evanstad
-Northern Nights-

Frozen Moon Pack
ATRIUM
:“Yea...” Kari hiccupped again “I’️m sorry I didn’️t tell you before Uncle Thor...” she had slid her hairbrush back into her pocket, his hair as tame as it was going to get before climbing back round to curl against him and rest her head against his chest.
Back to top Go down
https://hopewell.forumotion.com

Uncle Thor has a talk with Kari
Page 1 of 1