Northern Nights & Hopewell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The message board for the Northern Nights & Hopewell RPGs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sam chats with Grandpa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Admin

Sam chats with Grandpa Empty
PostSubject: Sam chats with Grandpa   Sam chats with Grandpa I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 3:00 pm

☆ (06/22/17 : 15:09:07)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad
- Leader Alpha Arctic Wolf | Rock Star | Frozen Moon Pack -
| Northern Nights - ReVo |
| When The Earth Has Gone | Will We Be Adopted By Strange Stars |
| The Love Wont Die | Neither Will War |
| And We Find No Rest Apart |

Frozen Moon Pack
RECORDING STUDIO
Is hard at work or hanging out in the recording studio and
says to -||t h u m b e l i n a..:
:Thor had been in the studio a good deal of the morning, though not doing actual recording yet, only just setting things up, and getting them ready to go for later in the afternoon. There was nothing to do that day but vocals, but his, and Sam’️s. but that meant that the microphones had to be set at different levels. You may as well have just come out an said, he had a hell of a big mouth compared to her, and he’️d blow the speakers with a mic set for Sam pretty quickly. He’️d been letting Sam do backups on the albums since she was thirteen, not a big deal since it was something that made her feel big and important back then, but the last handful of years since her singing had really improved, she’️d gone to doing all the female vocals on the records, the label especially impressed when she could sing in several languages depending on the song. Her being Thor Evanstad’️s granddaughter had gotten her quite a bit of interest, even if Thor had kept a tight reign of her ‘career’️ so far…an even tighter lid than he kept on his own.

☆ (06/22/17 : 15:24:51)
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Our blood stays proud unbroken
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-
Northern Nights - Roleplay Evolution

Frozen Moon Pack
RECORDING STUDIO
says to --| Of Time And Dust |--:
:Sam knew she was supposed to be going down to the recording studio to record some more vocals with her grandpa and so here she was coming through the door "Grandpaaaaa!" she called in a sing song voice, dressed in a pretty summer dress and nothing on her feet, her hair tied back in a loose braid to keep it out her face.

☆ (06/22/17 : 15:57:05)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad

Frozen Moon Pack
RECORDING STUDIO
:Thor hadn’️t really talked to her since the whole Matias thing, even though he’️d heard about it almost as soon as it had happened. Matias’️ head wasn’️t cratered into the back lawn, and his parts were all still attached, so he could only assume that Eric had somewhat handled the news well. He wanted to ask how things were going, not that he really wanted to know. He really didn’️t even want to think of her as anything but the innocent little girl that had shown up on his doorstep at only five years old, bit his nose, and stole his heart. Anja was already grown up when she’️d found him, so he could only imagine that was why he was taking the news about Sam so much harder. The spirits had told him Matias was the one, and he’️d listened, and they’️d obviously made a choice he couldn’️t argue with. “So…ummm how is married life Thumbelina?” Thor half mumbled, actually waffling….there just wasn’️t any getting around that awkward.

☆ (06/22/17 : 16:01:08)
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
RECORDING STUDIO
:Sam smiled softly as Thor asked that question, looking up at him and wrinkling her nose "its... odd... i'm not used to it yet" she shrugged a little "you have the same face as Papa did when he found out about it... are you grumpy?"

☆ (06/22/17 : 16:08:04)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad

Frozen Moon Pack
RECORDING STUDIO
:“Not grumpy, just worried. I know better than to not listen when the spirits give advice, especially about something that important.” Thor told her, sitting down on the sofa across the room, and patting the cushion next to his for her to sit down next to him. “It worried me that you would be afraid when Matias came to tell you what was decided. You are younger than almost all of us were when we had to go through these things, though Matias and Liv were younger, but times were different then. and much more care has to be taken with girls. I’️ve become aware of that.”

☆ (06/22/17 : 16:11:45)
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
RECORDING STUDIO
:Sam moved along, plopping down onto the cushion next to Thor "I wasn't afraid Grandpa" she smiled softly, reaching a hand to place on his "It was... new and different but not scary"

☆ (06/22/17 : 16:20:42)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad

Frozen Moon Pack
RECORDING STUDIO
:“Well, I know you have always had your mama, nana and auntie Liv to answer your questions, and that’️s been fortunate. I think your papa and I would have crawled under a rock trying to explain without them.” Thor told her, giving her an awkward half-smile. At least he knew how to poke fun at himself over his mild case of embarrassment. “I’️m sure that Liv can answer the girl sort of questions, Matias might not quite know the answers for that Jez and Pippi might not quite want to discuss.”

☆ (06/22/17 : 16:34:08)
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
RECORDING STUDIO
:"Oh yes... Liv can answer all my questions that nobody else can" she grinned and then narrowed her eyes playfully, letting out a soft yip. Sam was more in connection to her beast given she was a born wolf and her beast wanted to play. Bouncing on her cushion a little, she let out that soft snuffly yip again and growled, reaching and booping Thor's nose gently.

☆ (06/22/17 : 16:44:54)
--| Of Time And Dust |--
Thor Evanstad

Frozen Moon Pack
RECORDING STUDIO
:There was only one way Thor ever retaliated to nose boops, and that was with a growl of his own and tickle attacks. She was a lot slipperier than she had been when she was little once she started to wiggle away…so they’️d always turned into a wrestling match and a bit of a playfight, and he didn’️t see that changing.

☆ (06/22/17 : 16:52:05)
-||t h u m b e l i n a..
Samantha Jennings
Strong Mod - Silver Wolf
-Frozen Moon-

Frozen Moon Pack
RECORDING STUDIO
:Sam let out a loud whine as he started tickling her and of course she wriggled away, kicking and batting him with her hands and feet until she was free enough to pounce onto him and in a very puplike way, grabbed his ear with her teeth and tugged with a growl.
Back to top Go down
https://hopewell.forumotion.com

Sam chats with Grandpa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Northern Nights & Hopewell :: Alternate NN Worlds :: Lapland NN Timeline-
Jump to: