The message board for the Northern Nights & Hopewell RPGs

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Jez Pounces Janne

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Admin

PostSubject: Jez Pounces Janne   Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:59 pm

☆ (06/21/17 : 12:33:11)
--||p a r t .of. m e....
Jezabelle Rapture
Something has been taken from deep inside of me
The secret I've kept locked away no one can ever see
Strong Alpha - White Wolf
Frossen MÃ¥ne Lukoi - Lupa
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
GYM
Is working out or hardly working in the gym and
says to -||Stone||Cold||Crazy||-:
:Jez was on the hunt for Janne. After getting Thor's permission to fool around with Janne, since Thor fools around with Liv from time to time, she was hunting him down and had sniffed him out to the gym. Kari had already given her approval, telling Jez that he would rock her world.

Entering the code for the door, she slipped inside, knowing immediately that he was the only one in there from the sounds and smells inside.

☆ (06/21/17 : 12:36:56)
--||p a r t .of. m e....
Jezabelle Rapture
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
GYM
:that was meant to be Kari and Tarja had given their approval lol

☆ (06/21/17 : 12:46:22)
-||Stone||Cold||Crazy||-
Janne Kivela
- Strong Alpha Arctic Wolf | Frozen Moon Pack -
- Kari’️s Familiar | Tarja’️s Beast Mate -
-| Northern Nights |-
| Your Rescue My Undo | I’️m Not The One To Save You |
| I’️m Empty Completely | I’️m Drowning In Your Shadow|

Frozen Moon Pack
GYM
says to --||p a r t .of. m e....:
:Well it wasn’️t like Jez could just go to the Eros like everyone else, considering he was her uncle. Janne had been a little intrigued when Kari had skittered off to tell him that Jez was interested squeeing her head off about the matter. He hadn’️t been so froggy about it, until Liv had assured him things were on the level, and the big dog wasn’️t going to pound his head in. That little arrangement had been made not only with Thor’️s knowledge but approval, as long as they weren’️t fooling around in heat season.

Janne was frequently in the gym, after all he liked to stay in shape, considering the modeling he did with Kari, and the other sort of activities they did in front of cameras meant he had to look good. Yeah don’️t think he hadn’️t noticed Jez and some of the other women checking him out from time to time, but he only ever fooled around with the ones his wives gave him permission to play with. He nodded when Jez came in, but for that moment kept up his routine…If she wanted to, or when she wanted to…that was all up to her. He wasn’️t going to be the one to ask.

☆ (06/21/17 : 12:52:18)
--||p a r t .of. m e....
Jezabelle Rapture
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
GYM
:Jez was wearing as little as humanly possible given that there were kids roaming the house and that meant a bikini top, a skirt that was a little shorter than probably wise and some tiny undies on under that. Seeing him laying on the floor doing some ab work, she smirked and sauntered over, not even asking before lowering down and sitting right on his lap, straddling him. "Hi..." she smiled, trailing a finger down his chest all the way to the waistband of his shorts "how many sets you got left?" small talk while she was touching his buff body? yup.

☆ (06/21/17 : 12:57:25)
-||Stone||Cold||Crazy||-
Janne Kivela
-| Northern Nights |-

Frozen Moon Pack
GYM
:Janne would take a staggered breath, and let out a soft rumble when she just plopped down on him like that, but he’️d kept going, even finding it hard not to wiggle too badly under her, considering where she was perched. “Almost done…Something you wanna talk about?” He’️d been expecting maybe more shy and awkward from her, but Jez being that forward, was a bit of a rather pleasant surprise. She was getting his attention pretty quickly, there wasn’️t any hiding that no more than either of them were wearing.

☆ (06/21/17 : 13:02:34)
--||p a r t .of. m e....
Jezabelle Rapture
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
GYM
:Jez was far from shy... seriously, she was Thor's mate, did Janne honestly think she'd be shy? A grin spread across her lips as she felt him wiggle a little, rolling her hips to wriggle against him "well you see... my husband likes to fool around with a certain Norwegian blonde who just happens to be the Eranthe... and well... I can't exactly fool around with the Eros... what with him being my uncle and all... so..." that trailing finger began its journey back up, only to slowly drag her nails down his body "I had to find me someone to play with and you... are the perfect one" she leaned forward as he laid back, nipping at his ear softly as he pushed his upper body back upwards. "Your wives seemed very happy with the idea..." she rumbled the words softly as she pulled away to sit back up properly.

☆ (06/21/17 : 13:10:50)
-||Stone||Cold||Crazy||-
Janne Kivela
-| Northern Nights |-

Frozen Moon Pack
GYM
:“The more I’️m riding someone else, the more they get to ride someone else too.” He’️d told her not exactly bashfully, when she leaned low like that, grinding back against her, tugging her back down close to him when she pulled away, and making quick work of getting her top untied so he could see more of that ink of hers for himself. She wasn’️t the only one who was forward and didn’️t have much of a sense of shame. He’️d let her sit back up, but he sat back up as well, hands grasping her hips as he ground against her, not being bashful at all about getting one of her breasts into his mouth like he was starving for it.

☆ (06/21/17 : 13:13:56)
--||p a r t .of. m e....
Jezabelle Rapture
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
GYM
:She was quick to discard her top once he untied it, letting it drop to the floor rather unceremoniously "I see..." he could see most of her ink though some was still hidden thanks to that skirt. She rumbled as he ground back up against her, his hands on her hips, a soft sigh as his mouth found one of her breasts. Her fingers moved to curl into his hair, rolling her hips and really grinding against him, getting a very good feel of him and what she would be working with.

☆ (06/21/17 : 13:18:51)
-||Stone||Cold||Crazy||-
Janne Kivela
-| Northern Nights |-

Frozen Moon Pack
GYM
:Janne threw himself into it, and it wouldn’️t take long for him to go from a little stirred up to having a full-fledged problem going on, his voice rumbling from even breathing as they dry humped the hell out of each other on the mat. It took him a minute to get his head about him, and she’️d see the gold bleeding into those bright teal blue eyes of his, when he finally stopped to look up at her, and asked….”You really wanna do this here where just anyone could walk in? There’️s an empty suite across the hall no one stays in. We can always sneak over there if the coast is clear.” No he wasn’️t shy…but he figured she’️d be mortified if her uncle or her father walked in and found her going at it on the floor.

☆ (06/21/17 : 13:21:14)
--||p a r t .of. m e....
Jezabelle Rapture
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
GYM
:Her own eyes had bled through to the silver of her beast as she looked at his own wolfshine "good idea... don't want unsuspecting relatives of mine walking in on us..." she rose up from his lap, giving him a very clear view up her skirt before picking her top up off the floor and heading to the door.

☆ (06/21/17 : 13:25:12)
-||Stone||Cold||Crazy||-
Janne Kivela
-| Northern Nights |-

Frozen Moon Pack
GYM
:Oh he was definitely watching up that skirt when she stood up, rising to his own feet, unable to resist the urge to cop a feel of her ass on the way to the door. He’️d only pause a second to make sure the coast was clear, before ushering her quickly across the hall an holding the door open for her. Once she was inside, he wouldn’️t waste anytime locking it, and tugging her toward the bedroom so they could put another locked door between themselves and the hallway.

☆ (06/21/17 : 13:29:53)
--||p a r t .of. m e....
Jezabelle Rapture
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
GYM
:An excited rumble left her lips as he copped a feel of her ass, wriggling it into his hand before he was tugging her along into the suite across the hall. She moved with him to the bedroom, another locked door between themselves and the hall. So... Jez wasn't the type to just roll over and submit right away... oh no. Once they were in that bedroom, she pushed him down onto the bed, straddling his lap once more, pushing him to lay down with a growl. Now Janne would find out why Thor had so much fun with his very young wife. Resuming with the dry humping from just moments before, she pressed her lips to his with a rather predatorial growl, fingers curling against his chest, her eyes full on wolf before they closed for that kiss.

☆ (06/21/17 : 13:39:52)
-||Stone||Cold||Crazy||-
Janne Kivela
-| Northern Nights |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
Is in one of the many private bedrooms and
:Janne wasn’️t exactly one to roll over and show his belly either, so he’️d answered her with a growl of his own, grinding back against her, taking hold of her hair and pulling her down hard into that kiss, his other hand going right up her skirt to tug those undies of hers aside, and going right for what he wanted a feel of. He’️d give her something more fun to ride than the front of his shorts, nudging his fingers in, and grinding the heel of his hand against her piercing. Yeah he knew exactly what to do with that.

☆ (06/21/17 : 13:42:23)
--||p a r t .of. m e....
Jezabelle Rapture
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
GYM
:She growled into the kiss, a soft whimper as his hand vanished up under her skirt. Oh boy... yep he knew how to work that piercing and she ground harder against his hand. She might be small but she could take it like any of the other women in the pack. Her body worked his fingers just as if it were him inside her, her hands placed either side of his head on the bed to keep herself steady.

☆ (06/21/17 : 13:47:43)
-||Stone||Cold||Crazy||-
Janne Kivela
-| Northern Nights |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:It wouldn’️t take long into that kiss for her to find that ring in his tongue as it contacted with hers, as his nails raked down her back, flipping her skirt the rest of the way up as he kept grinding his hand back into her. He groped the hell out of her ass, and could just about guess she’️d like what he had in mind next, when his hand cracked firmly down on both sides of her ass, before he grabbed a good hold, and pulled her down to grind against his hand harder. “When you’️re ready to ride something else, you let me know…”

☆ (06/21/17 : 13:50:23)
--||p a r t .of. m e....
Jezabelle Rapture
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Oh yes, she felt that ring in his tongue and well that got her curious... and then ofcourse he was smacking her ass and pulling her down harder. Her response to his words was "your face... I want to feel what that ring can do" nope, definitely not shy, not one little bit.

☆ (06/21/17 : 14:05:56)
-||Stone||Cold||Crazy||-
Janne Kivela
-| Northern Nights |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:“Get your clothes off and get up here then..” He’️d growled back at her, as his hand cracked down hard on her ass again, before he let his fingers slide out teasingly slow, flicking then against her piercing as he waited for her to move. He wouldn’️t even bother moving, but as soon as she raised her hips up the least little bit, he lifted his hips off the bed to pull those shorts of his down and kick them of, letting her get one hell of a look at one popped out. Now it was him being a damned dirty tease. Did she still wanna ride his tongue, or would it being right there be too much temptation for her not to try it out a minute?

☆ (06/21/17 : 14:08:23)
--||p a r t .of. m e....
Jezabelle Rapture
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Jez rumbled as she saw what popped free once his shorts came off.. it was tempting yes, but she wriggled out of her skirt and undies and crawled up the bed "don't worry... I will ride that after your tongue.." she rumbled, reaching a hand back to stroke him a little.

☆ (06/21/17 : 14:15:39)
-||Stone||Cold||Crazy||-
Janne Kivela
-| Northern Nights |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:“Face my feet..” He’️d rumbled, helping her turn and settle in until she was settled in the way he wanted her, not being shy about smacking her ass again, before he slid his fingers back in. “Don’️t be shy feel free to do anything you want to me while I’️m doing this..” He told her before his tongue flicked out and he went to work on her, and hooked those fingers in, like it was old hat to him.

☆ (06/21/17 : 14:18:28)
--||p a r t .of. m e....
Jezabelle Rapture
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Don't be shy. Of course she wouldn't be shy... he had barely gotten those words out before she had leaned forward, taking all of him into her mouth, all the way into her throat. He was about to find out why Thor loved her filthy little mouth so much. She rumbled around him as she felt him going to work on her, fingers wrapped around him to keep him steady as she swallowed him down again and again.

☆ (06/21/17 : 14:29:02)
-||Stone||Cold||Crazy||-
Janne Kivela
-| Northern Nights |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:“Oh fuck yes,” She’️d hear him growl against her, even though his tongue hadn’️t skipped a beat. He’️d actually sped up the tempo, guiding and slamming his fingers in, giving it back to her just as good as she was giving it to him. His hips were actually squirming and lifting off the bed a little in an effort to let her deeper onto him….no hiding those moans and growls he was making. He’️d tried to hold back, but that mouth of hers was driving him insane…It wouldn’️t take long, only a moment, and she’️d feel his fingers slide out, and a soft rumble and creaking before this arms wrapped around her hips to pull her town to grind into his mouth as his tongue plunged and curled deep into her. If she was going to be as kind as to fuck him with her face….he was going to do the same for her.

☆ (06/21/17 : 14:32:19)
--||p a r t .of. m e....
Jezabelle Rapture
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:He would probably feel her arousal grow once she heard that creaking noise, what he was about to do was one of her favorite things in the world. She couldn't help the loud, rumbled moan around him as she plunged him deep down into her throat, fucking him with her face as he was fucking her with his. Her hips rolled and squirmed, ground and wriggled, really starting to get close already.

☆ (06/21/17 : 14:36:10)
-||Stone||Cold||Crazy||-
Janne Kivela
-| Northern Nights |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:He wasn’️t shy, moaning into her from the treatment she was giving him, his arms letting go of her, so she could wiggle and grind against him as much as she wanted to. One of his hands slid between them to work over her piercing and the other started spanking the hell out of her ass again, seeing as she’️d liked that before. The naughtier he got the more she seemed to love it, so he was going for broke.

☆ (06/21/17 : 14:39:05)
--||p a r t .of. m e....
Jezabelle Rapture
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:He was driving her to distraction, so much so that she couldn't concentrate on him any longer and gently let him fall free of her mouth, her small hands grasping around him gently as his mouth worked her harder. His hands proved to be deadly here, spanking her ass and attacking her piercing, her moans getting louder until they were shrieks of pleasure, bucking hard against his mouth as she came hard... my my that was fast.

☆ (06/21/17 : 14:42:45)
-||Stone||Cold||Crazy||-
Janne Kivela
-| Northern Nights |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:He didn’️t mind at all when she slid her mouth off of him, it just being a sure sign he was doing the job well. She’️d hear him rumble loudly against her when she went and he suddenly had one hell of a wet face, not that it phased him, or even slowed his tongue down, even if his hand had stopped so she wouldn’️t get over sensitive from the attention. It was all up to her, if she didn’️t stop him he’️d just go at it again after a moment, but he’️d give her that reprieve to make up her mind.

☆ (06/21/17 : 14:45:53)
--||p a r t .of. m e....
Jezabelle Rapture
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:She managed to catch her breath after a good long moment and she wouldn't stop him from getting her off a second time, or a third.. but after that third time she wriggled away, her body twitchy and shivery from all that attention and she did something he probably didn't expect. She crawled to a dry patch of the bed and actually lowered herself for him, top half pressed low to the bed, ass end up and wiggling teasingly.

☆ (06/21/17 : 14:53:58)
-||Stone||Cold||Crazy||-
Janne Kivela
-| Northern Nights |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:He’️d only caught his breath and dried off his face as he watched her crawl and settle in that way, rolling over onto his hand and knees. He let out a low predatory growl and snarled as he slowly crawled closer as if he was stalking prey until he was leaning low over her, his breath right against her throat as she feel him start to push in, his hands his hands clamping down on her shoulders to pin them into the bed as he started to push deeper.

☆ (06/21/17 : 14:59:07)
--||p a r t .of. m e....
Jezabelle Rapture
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:She was a filthy tease, what can she say? She felt his breath hot against her throat as he started to push in, growling and letting out soft whimpers, wriggling her ass back against him more... Oh yes, she wanted this and she wanted it bad.

☆ (06/21/17 : 15:07:03)
-||Stone||Cold||Crazy||-
Janne Kivela
-| Northern Nights |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:It wouldn't take long for him to hit bottom and she’️d hear him growl deeply, and feel his teeth clamp down when he did. Kari has probably warned her all about just how damned rough he is in the sack. He couldn’️t do the whole biting and clawing thing with a human, but he sure as hell as going to go for it now that he had a female wolf under him. It wouldn’️t be long, once he’️d settled in at the angle he was after, and his hips would be slamming into her ass hard enough they’️d have likely broken something if she were human, grinding her down hard into the bed.

☆ (06/21/17 : 15:11:31)
--||p a r t .of. m e....
Jezabelle Rapture
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Now see, Jez was used to sleeping with Thor and he could be rough, though sometimes she swore Thor thought he might break her and was gentler than he needed to be... Janne however didn't seem to have that issue and she cried out with pleasure, her voice filled with her beast as he fucked her down into the bed.

☆ (06/21/17 : 15:21:33)
-||Stone||Cold||Crazy||-
Janne Kivela
-| Northern Nights |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Oh he’️d keep at it a few minutes, growling against her, but just suddenly he’️d let go, not that he was stopping. He wasn’️t shy about it, and hadn’️t backed out…only grabbing hold of her roughly to flip her onto her back with her legs over his shoulders, before he ground in deep, his eyes full on wolf when he leaned down, rumbling against her throat again…only two words…”Hurt me.” Kari couldn’️t do that for him….not and hope to stay human long…but he wanted…needed for her to tear into him. He’️d no sooner asked for it than his hips were slamming into her just as roughly as before, and he’️d snarled and closed his jaw around her throat, curling his hands into her hair tightly to keep her stuck there.

☆ (06/21/17 : 15:25:08)
--||p a r t .of. m e....
Jezabelle Rapture
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:She snarled as he flipped her over, his request was... not that odd really and she would do as he asked. Once his jaw was closed around her throat and he was slamming into her again, she snarled, her nails drawing down his back, cutting into his flesh, making him bleed.

☆ (06/21/17 : 15:33:21)
-||Stone||Cold||Crazy||-
Janne Kivela
-| Northern Nights |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:She’️d hear him growl and hiss against her throat when she clawed him like that, and he’️d let loose before kissing her forcefully, and grinding down harder against her. His eyes were full on wolf when he broke the kiss leaning low, and offering her his throat. She could tear into him and bite him to her hearts content, and he’️d let her do whatever she wanted.

☆ (06/21/17 : 15:35:49)
--||p a r t .of. m e....
Jezabelle Rapture
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:The kiss was forceful and she growled as it broke, looking into his eyes right before she went for his throat, biting into the soft flesh there, breaking the skin, lapping his blood, her nails raking along his sides, cutting him up a little more now.

☆ (06/21/17 : 15:42:08)
-||Stone||Cold||Crazy||-
Janne Kivela
-| Northern Nights |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:He’️d hissed again when she’️d bitten into him and she’️d feel him shudder, and it wouldn’️t take long and she’️d feel him raise up only just enough to roll them over until she was on top of him, his own nails raking down her back and drawing a little blood, a deep rumble to his voice when he growled…”Fuck Me…” He’️d wiggled under her until it was his legs that were thrown back, and his throat was bared for her so she could ride him amazon. It left him vulnerable, but he was so turned on by her, he really didn’️t give a damn.

☆ (06/21/17 : 15:45:24)
--||p a r t .of. m e....
Jezabelle Rapture
Northern Nights

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Jez was a little surprised that he was letting himself get into a position like that but she obliged him, resettling into the new position "as you wish..." she rumbled and began to fuck him, bouncing and riding him hard.

☆ (06/21/17 : 15:52:41)
-||Stone||Cold||Crazy||-
Janne Kivela
-| Northern Nights |-

Frozen Moon Pack
PRIVATE BEDROOM
:Janne just rumbled and looked up at her maybe a little too adoringly, keeping his throat bared as he raked her back again, before trapping her nipples between his fingers and thumb and rolling them as she rode him good, and his hips arched up guiding back into her. Before long one of his hand would let go, his fingers raking down her belly to rub at her piercing as she rode him…”Do what you want to me…I won’️t let go until you’️ve had enough.”

Jez Pounces Janne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Northern Nights & Hopewell :: Alternate NN Worlds :: Lapland NN Timeline-
Jump to: