The message board for the Northern Nights & Hopewell RPGs

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Seth and Bea talk in the waterfall cave

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Admin

PostSubject: Seth and Bea talk in the waterfall cave   Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:58 pm

☆ (06/21/17 : 09:12:38)
-x|Fading | Moonshadow|x-
Seth Morrison
- Human Carrier | Frozen Moon Pack -
| Northern Nights - ReVo |
| I am only a shadow under the moon | A fading ghost of a past best forgotten |
| Remember me as you would a dream |

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
is in the cave behind the waterfall by the lake and
says to --|.humanity.is.lost.|--:
:During and after the battle with Bloody Winter the waterfall cave had been turned into a bolt hole of sorts, for those who either couldn’️t reach the safety of the main house, or were trapped outside when the house was on lockdown. Occasionally that meant checking the stores that were kept there, and making sure that everything was in order, or worse yet, that nothing else had tried to move in.

It wasn’️t supposed to be used as a hangout, since the less scents that lingered about the place the better, but that evening, much to Seth’️s annoyance, he’️d found sleeping bags left out and evidence of a fire…not to mention loose kernels of popcorn strung about. People needed to learn how to pick up their mess, if they didn’️t want Sergei, or some other bear to find their shelter or what was hidden there.

☆ (06/21/17 : 09:16:38)
--|.humanity.is.lost.|--
Beatrix Van Cartier
I see you and me riding like Bonnie and Clyde
Human - All round crazy bitch - Mystic
Northern Nights:Roleplay Evolution

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
says to -x|Fading | Moonshadow|x:
:So Bea had come along with Seth to check the cave to make sure it was supplied and things. She had something to tell him and it was taking every ounce of self control to not blurt it out as she began tidying up "who do you think this was?" she asked with a chuckle, already knowing who it could have been.

☆ (06/21/17 : 09:28:56)
Seth Morrison

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
:“Considering the smell of sex, the shredded sleeping bag and the torn undies, I’️m gone take an educated guess and say it’️s probably Jorvan. I don’️t think any of the other wolves would take the chance of getting caught out here.” Seth grumbled, starting a fire, and starting to feed the stuff into it since it was easier to burn it than to haul it all back to throw it away. “Looks like we’️re down one sleeping bag, and one jar of popcorn, and we’️re gonna have to haul the pot back home to wash it.”

☆ (06/21/17 : 09:32:58)
--|.humanity.is.lost.|--
Beatrix Van Cartier

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
:"Jorvan... of course" she sighed softly as he began to feed the ruined stuff into the fire "Seth..." she moved over to him "there's something I need to tell you..." she chewed her lip a little, really playing this moment like it was about to get dramatic... it was all for effect.

☆ (06/21/17 : 09:50:22)
Seth Morrison

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
:“Something you had to come all the way out here to tell me?” Seth asked, still helping to feed things into the fire. Usually he wasn’️t comfortable taking her that far out into the grounds without at least one wolf with them. Sure he could kick ass against a wolf, but bears were a whole different ballgame, and he couldn’️t howl to alert anyone to danger.

☆ (06/21/17 : 09:56:10)
--|.humanity.is.lost.|--
Beatrix Van Cartier

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
:"Well no... but well... we are here now and I can't keep it to myself any more" he might not be able to howl to get help but she could scream loud enough that wolves on patrol would hear her. "Seth... do you think Lucia will mind having a baby brother or sister?" she kind of threw that out there casually, waiting to see how long it took him to work out what she meant.

☆ (06/21/17 : 10:04:56)
Seth Morrison

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
:“She’️d probably be thrilled though…we’️ve already got more kids than you can shake a stick at around here.” Seth laughed just thinking about it. The house, and especially the nursery level was utter pandemonium on a good day unless his mother and Judy were in charge of the kids, only three of which were human. The rest seemed to outgrow her fairly fast, and Lucy seemed frustrated to no end that she couldn’️t keep up with the kids her own age, who also seemed to be twice her size.

☆ (06/21/17 : 10:08:28)
--|.humanity.is.lost.|--
Beatrix Van Cartier

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
:Apparently he hadn't figured it out yet and Bea just nodded "Well that's good then..." she was prepared to give him a few more minutes to realise what she was getting at and maybe the coin would drop... she had been complaining the last couple of months that she had put some weight on but that was put down to her helping with the cooking for the kids and eating more. Funny thing was, Anja knew and that was only because Bea went to see her and it took seconds for Anja to realise...

☆ (06/21/17 : 10:24:34)
Seth Morrison

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
:He wondered for a second about the point of that conversation about the look on her face, it didn’️t help that he could feel her. They were bonded remember? He sort of stammered trying to get the words to come out, and then only one word did….”Again?” They hadn’️t been trying, but they hadn’️t exactly not been trying either.

☆ (06/21/17 : 10:28:05)
--|.humanity.is.lost.|--
Beatrix Van Cartier

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
:Oh there it was! the penny dropped. Bea nodded "yeah... again" she lifted her shirt up over her stomach and smiled. Her belly was slightly rounded and it was more obvious now considering her shirt had been well... one of his shirts and they fit baggy on her "you do not know how much it has killed Anja to keep quiet... I realised I had missed two periods... so I went to see her... she took one sniff of me and squealed..." she paused "she did a scan... looks to be around 15 weeks... and I think it's a boy..." when she had been 15 weeks with Luci she had been a lot bigger and they say you show less with boys than with girls.

☆ (06/21/17 : 10:28:49)
--|.humanity.is.lost.|--
Beatrix Van Cartier

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
:(oh and of course, she had morning sickness with Luci and with this one she hasnt)

☆ (06/21/17 : 10:38:38)
Seth Morrison

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
:Seth smiled, and gave her a kiss, even as he fed the last of the scraps into the fire. “Well, you know Anja, she has to spoil all the babies…just don’️t go trying to beat her record, please.” Yeah Seth was joking about that beating the record part…it was just that about half the kids in the house seemed to belong to just her and Eric.

☆ (06/21/17 : 10:40:14)
--|.humanity.is.lost.|--
Beatrix Van Cartier

Frozen Moon Pack
THE WATERFALL CAVE
:Bea grinned and kissed him back "Oh yes... she spoils all the babies... and no! I don't want that many" she laughed and shook her head "maybe three or four kids... but not ten..."
Modify message

Seth and Bea talk in the waterfall cave
Page 1 of 1